The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wilson · Getting married on 09/04/2019

Dance Team Banquet

They were amazing to work with. We loved the venue and decorations provided. We will be back again!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ryan · Getting married on 06/18/2019

Absolute Freedom

When booking an event here you know that youre given absolute freedom to run it exactly how youd like, and get every bit of help you need from the director in charge that night. We had a beautiful wedding, made perfect by the venure and staff on site. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Summer · Married on 04/30/2019

Amazing! Simply magical.

My now husband and I just had our ceremony and reception at the Troutdale House, and it was everything we could have asked for. Crystal was super easy to work with on the day of and at the rehearsal, and made everything work out so well! It was perfect for our small ceremony (40 people), and everyone was telling me afterwards how beautiful the venue was. We had booked it the same night of visiting it for the first time, and we couldn't be happier with the results. There were so many places for beautiful photos, and made the transitions between ceremony and reception flawless.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 12
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 13

Alli · Married on 04/27/2019

Super awesome!

My husband and I were engaged for nearly two years. We booked our venue first thing. Over the two years of planning the Troutdale House was extremely flexible, allowing us to come visit with friends and family who were excited to see our venue. Laura and Martin (owners) really have this down to a science. The whole operation guarantees your wedding will be beautiful regardless of your budget once you have paid for your 10 hours. Minimal decor is needed, the venue speaks for itself. You can go as big or as small as you like and still WOW your guests with a lovely event. We had 180ish people at our wedding and everyone had an awesome time and it didn’t seem like anyone was cramped or needed more space. A huge draw for us was the 10 hours included in our package, Troutdale is extremely accessible for in and out of town guests, also you are not required to use any of their vendors. I highly reccommend Pompellos Italian Bistro (once you see the $$ per head you will get it) and everyone said our food was fabulous! Our wedding weekend in Troutdale was perfect. Thank you so much to Laura, Martin and Casey for making it all possible!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 20
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 21

Ashley Shore · Married on 04/22/2019

Wonderful!!!

This venue is as both beautiful and accommodating! They put up and tore the decor down. They followed how we wanted our wedding to go! I loved that they were so helpful and kept our wedding on track as well!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 26
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 27

Ellen Rodda · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Venue

The Troutdale House was so accommodating and affordable. We celebrated our reception here and it went off without a hitch. In the months leading up to the reception I had a few hiccups in my planning and the staff was able to help me get everything worked out. We ended up having more guest then I originally thought but the venue was big enough that 120 people were able to move around without it feeling really crowded. We did utilize both the main floor and the downstairs. Also having two outdoor areas open made stepping out to cool down after dancing easy without feeling like you've left the party. This venue also is just stunning. There are so many different photo ops everywhere. I highly recommend this place for your next party.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • F

Francine · Married on 03/02/2019

Best day ever!!!

I don’t know where to begin. The Troutdale House Venue and staff did not disappoint. They were welcoming, fast to respond, allowed our own food and drink, had the tables and linen set up before our arrival. Casey was attentive during the reception. My guest loved the venue and all it has to offer. The venue itself is gorgeous so I did not have to do much on decor. I had an amazing wedding day and so happy to celebrate it there when the city of Troutdale is my second home. Thank you Casey, Laura, and team.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 34
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 02/23/2019

So much to say -GREAT

Things went so smoothly. Recommend!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 35
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 36
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 37

Krista · Married on 02/16/2019

The venue was perfect!

Not one thing we would change!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 38
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 39
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 40
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 41

Amber Myer · Married on 02/01/2019

Best day ever

The Troutdale House and staff were energetic helpful and did an amazing job with the set up for our wedding. Thank you so much Casey and Crystal!!

Jd and Amber

Sent on 02/07/2019

Emily Anderson · Married on 01/19/2019

Emily Anderson

The Troutdale House is beautiful and so nice for the couple that wants to bring in their own food and drinks but also not have to worry about renting all the tables chairs and other stuff! I absolutely loved how easy it was to set up and not worry day of! They are very informative and will help you with anything you need and questions you have! They made it possible for my wedding to be everything I wanted!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 42

Jeni Zirk · Married on 12/23/2018

Stress-free

The staff of the Troutdale House venue was very friendly. Always offering suggestions if I had a question about something, and whatever I wanted, they did their best to accommodate. They were fun and helped out with so much stuff, I was very impressed.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Marisa Ewing · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderful!

The Troutdale House was the perfect venue for my wedding. Casey and Crystal were amazing before the wedding and the day of. The venue has many great locations for pictures, and I especially loved the rustic lodge! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan Wiser · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

Wedding was in December so this venue was perfect far a large indoor crowd. Beautiful venue with plenty of decorations so I was able to keep my decor costs down massively. I LOVE that you can have all your own vendors which again made the costs very reasonable. The two floors were great, we were able to entertain kids downstairs with air hockey and pool and upstairs was an awesome dance floor. Overall very satisfied!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/05/2018

Johnny on the spot.

The flow of the evening was great even with the room changeover . Kids had a great time downstairs with the pool, foosball, and air hockey. Grooms room was great.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

Best choice for our big day! We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Amazing venue, great price, and outstanding employees. There is no other place we would have wanted to celebrate.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 43
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 44
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 45
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 46

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so happy with the choice I made to get married at the Troutdale House! They were so helpful and made the day go amazing. I was always able to get a fast response from someone and they truly have the mindset of making sure you have the best day possible. I loved having the games on the lower level, it was like having a second part to the night when we went down there to all hang out at the end. I 100% would recommend the Troutdale House for your wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2018

This venue was everything I wanted and more. It is seriously the perfect place to have a wedding! From all the beautiful touches and decorations that are already there, to all the games and activities to keep your guests entertained, to the beautiful private bride and groom rooms, and all the different locations on site to hang out. At least a dozen people told me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! The staff if super attentive, responsive and helpful, and made it so easy! When you factor in everything included, it is SO affordable, and the location is perfect! Do not hesitate to consider this place when planning your big day- it's AWESOME. :)

Sent on 09/10/2018
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 47

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2018

Absolutely gorgeous facility, with a staff that helped make our dream wedding happen. They supplied almost everything needed at no additional charge, including the linen, flowers, and chairs. recommended a couple of vendors for catering and photography with no pressure. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic venue and photographer. Owners Martin and Laura have a fabulous property. They made every step through this process easier.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

We REALLY loved the complete lack of hidden fees, the ability to use whatever catering we wanted- even our own food, and the lack of other silly rules (like corkage fees) that so many venues have.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2018

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River is the perfect venue for couples who are looking for an eclectic, rustic, vibe on their wedding day. It is very reasonably priced considering you have access to the entire venue so there is no need to book separately for a place to conduct the ceremony. It has both outdoors and indoor options (which is great for Portland weather) and it already comes beautifully decorated so there is very little you need to do. I loved that we both had our own space to get ready; both the bridal and groom suites were perfect for spending time with the wedding parties and doing some pregaming :0) Most importantly, though, the staff was wonderful and offered a lot of day in preparation for and on the wedding day. Everyone was easily accessible, friendly, and easy to communicate with. Casey was fabulous and really made sure everything ran smoothly. It was the best day ever!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Erin · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding day was perfect! We absolutely loved our venue. Everyone at the Troutdale House was so wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 48
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 49
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 50

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for all the help! It was a beautiful day!

Sent on 05/30/2018