The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 7
  • Meagan

Meagan Wiser · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience!

Wedding was in December so this venue was perfect far a large indoor crowd. Beautiful venue with plenty of decorations so I was able to keep my decor costs down massively. I LOVE that you can have all your own vendors which again made the costs very reasonable. The two floors were great, we were able to entertain kids downstairs with air hockey and pool and upstairs was an awesome dance floor. Overall very satisfied!

Carrie · Married on 11/05/2018

Johnny on the spot.

The flow of the evening was great even with the room changeover . Kids had a great time downstairs with the pool, foosball, and air hockey. Grooms room was great.

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing

Best choice for our big day! We couldn't be happier with the outcome. Amazing venue, great price, and outstanding employees. There is no other place we would have wanted to celebrate.

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 8
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 9
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 10
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 11

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so happy with the choice I made to get married at the Troutdale House! They were so helpful and made the day go amazing. I was always able to get a fast response from someone and they truly have the mindset of making sure you have the best day possible. I loved having the games on the lower level, it was like having a second part to the night when we went down there to all hang out at the end. I 100% would recommend the Troutdale House for your wedding!

Colleen · Married on 09/01/2018

This venue was everything I wanted and more. It is seriously the perfect place to have a wedding! From all the beautiful touches and decorations that are already there, to all the games and activities to keep your guests entertained, to the beautiful private bride and groom rooms, and all the different locations on site to hang out. At least a dozen people told me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! The staff if super attentive, responsive and helpful, and made it so easy! When you factor in everything included, it is SO affordable, and the location is perfect! Do not hesitate to consider this place when planning your big day- it's AWESOME. :)

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 12

Matthew · Married on 08/13/2018

Absolutely gorgeous facility, with a staff that helped make our dream wedding happen. They supplied almost everything needed at no additional charge, including the linen, flowers, and chairs. recommended a couple of vendors for catering and photography with no pressure. Highly recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely fantastic venue and photographer. Owners Martin and Laura have a fabulous property. They made every step through this process easier.

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

We REALLY loved the complete lack of hidden fees, the ability to use whatever catering we wanted- even our own food, and the lack of other silly rules (like corkage fees) that so many venues have.

Samantha · Married on 06/29/2018

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River is the perfect venue for couples who are looking for an eclectic, rustic, vibe on their wedding day. It is very reasonably priced considering you have access to the entire venue so there is no need to book separately for a place to conduct the ceremony. It has both outdoors and indoor options (which is great for Portland weather) and it already comes beautifully decorated so there is very little you need to do. I loved that we both had our own space to get ready; both the bridal and groom suites were perfect for spending time with the wedding parties and doing some pregaming :0) Most importantly, though, the staff was wonderful and offered a lot of day in preparation for and on the wedding day. Everyone was easily accessible, friendly, and easy to communicate with. Casey was fabulous and really made sure everything ran smoothly. It was the best day ever!

Erin · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding day was perfect! We absolutely loved our venue. Everyone at the Troutdale House was so wonderful to work with.

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 13
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 14
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 15

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for all the help! It was a beautiful day!

Katelynn · Married on 05/18/2018

You guys helped the wedding of my dreams come alive. Thank you all for what you do:)

Carmen · Married on 05/15/2018

We had a great experience hosting a small conference at the Troutdale House. The staff were friendly, flexible, and helped us make our vision a reality. When we got stuck on how to make logistics work they were able to step in with ideas and suggestions. They listened to our needs and helped it all come together! I highly recommend this venue.

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

It was amazing! Staff were so helpful and the venue was beautiful!

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 16
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 17
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 18

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

I have nothing but the best to say about the Troutdale House! From the price to all of the features they offer, you really can’t beat it. On top of that, they were incredibly flexible the day of my wedding when we had a very last minute decision on where the ceremony would be! Not only that, but the decor is fantastic, and there is plenty of room for people to hang out. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Oregon because it is a great venue! Oh, and the bridal suite is to die for! Thank you again to all the people that work there and helped make my wedding day perfect!

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 19
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 20
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 21

Kristiana · Married on 04/07/2018

Our experience with the Troutdale House was phenomenal. We were treated with respect and professionalism during our entire process. Whenever we had any questions come up the entire team at the Troutdale House were responsive and helpful. We highly recommend this venue to any couple getting married.

• F

Forest · Married on 03/31/2018

When we started the wedding planning process, we heard through word of mouth (another bride-to-be) that The Troutdale House was an amazing venue. My partner and I made an appointment with Laura--who responded to our inquiry email ASAP--and ended up snapping up our desired date as soon as we could. I cannot express how awesome our experience with The Troutdale House was! The beautiful setting and exceptional value made us feel like we weren't sacrificing our vision to stay within our modest wedding budget. The team were so helpful and accommodating with our requests. We loved that we had flexibility to choose the food and drink that we wanted, along with having different locations where we could have our ceremony. Since we got married in March, we wanted the option to get married outside if it was nice, but knew we needed to be able to have an indoor ceremony back-up plan in place. Fortunately for us, the weather cooperated and we got married in their beautiful courtyard, but I know the Troutdale House team would have made our vision possible regardless of what the weather threw at us! We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique and wonderful our venue was too. I'd highly, highly recommend choosing this amazing place for your wedding or special event!

C'aira · Married on 03/25/2018

Everything was great. The venue is amazing and everything that is included in the cost makes it a very good value. Plus there are so many awesome photo opportunities.

Darcie · Married on 03/23/2018

If available I would have given 6 stars. The service was exceptional and the venue was exquisite. I had people calling me after asking for the phone number so they could get it booked. The amount of time they spent on every detail in the venue was incredible. They honestly didn't leave anything out. Thank you so much for such a perfect evening.

kim · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful, the building and grounds are beautiful, and was affordable for us. We have no complaints. The posts on Facebook helped me as I forgot what some things looked like (booking so far in advance).

Maria · Married on 03/09/2018

First “impression” The Troutdale House is amazing it has everything you need for any event and the staff was friendly and very helpful! I will gladly tell my family and friends to host their next event at The Troutdale House.

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Troutdale House and it was a beautiful venue. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only suggestion is to make sure you find out what the capacity is for your wedding/reception type. We were told we could fit 200 people seated on the main floor when we did our walk through, but in reality only 150 could fit. We made it work (luckily we had some people cancel) but it was hectic to deal with the month before the wedding. They are very flexible with arrangements and can make your dream wedding a reality.

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2018

Working with the Troutdale House was absolute perfection! ALL of the ladies there were so kind and willing to help us out no matter what!
    I would recommend this venue to ANY bride that wants a smooth & perfect day.

sami · Married on 12/16/2017

We love the Troutdale House! Very flexible, affordable, offers a lot of perks that other venues do not. It is already beautiful enough, you don't need to buy a whole lot extra to decorate with