202 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

Outside Vendors (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Photobooth (1)
200 The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

Working with the Troutdale House was absolute perfection! ALL of the ladies there were so kind and willing to help us out no matter what!
I would recommend this venue to ANY bride that wants a smooth & perfect day.

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hi my name is Ashley Hardaway. My husband Ephraim and I booked our wedding with The Troutdale House 13 months ahead, we both are young college students with no credit and very low paying jobs, but the venue cut us deals and worked with our budget well. making payments was never stressful and the only stipulation was we had to be paid up in full by 2 months before the wedding. Our wedding was wonderful (date 12-21-17). The Troutdale House went all out and decorated exactly how we discussed previously. Another unique feature of this venue is they have lots of already made centerpieces and decor included in your rental price. I didn't have to buy any extra decor for our ceremony or the reception; which cut down a lot on our wedding expenses. Our other favorite parts of the venue are the vintage decorations and the bridal and groom suites, absolutely beautiful and fun themes. I only thing I think they should add is pans and service ware since they offer a full professional kitchen buying all the tin, plastic servers and pot holders was tedious and a overlooked expense that was hard to come up with last second. The only other frustrating thing I dealt with was I had a very bossy and loud wedding coordinator and she clashed with me and my High Priestess. I feel like a little training in hospitality is needed here but just for this specific employee, everyone else was wonderful and really chill and laid back. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend The Troutdale House to anyone looking to have a great event. I definitely will be a return costumer.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love the Troutdale House! Very flexible, affordable, offers a lot of perks that other venues do not. It is already beautiful enough, you don't need to buy a whole lot extra to decorate with

Profile Picture sami, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

The Troutdale House is a gorgeous venue; definitely offers a lot of perks that other places do not for the cost. Be aware that you will be expected to supply your own dinnerware; I would also suggest you bring extra punch bowls, latles, serving spoons, etc. Attatched are some pictures of the venue and amenities it offers ( several great spots for photos). The just added on a new deck too, this addition may cause a difference in price from what we paid to what it is listed at now.

Profile Picture Camille, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautiful. They include so many items (like table cloths and table decorations) and the venue is already beautifully decorated which was a huge bonus (and cost savings). And their vendor policies are open so we could pick the best fit for us. Seriously check the details because no where else came close, especially for the price! The staff is super responsive and flexible and gracious! We could not have found a better place for our wedding! Added bonus was that this was one of the only venues where we could have an outside ceremony in November and it was a GORGEOUS day and everyone had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

Thank you for making our wedding truly our Best Day Ever! Zero worries when event day came.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

JOLYNN & LAURA ARE AWESOME! BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY PATIENT WITH MY PICKINESS & HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHIBG NEEDED. THE VENUE IS BEAUTIFUL & JUST ENOUGH DECORATION THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD ANY OURSELVES. LOVE THE 3 FLOORS & ALL THE ANTIQUE DECOR! ALSO UNLIKE MANY OTHER VENUES... WE WERE ABLE TO DO ALL OUR OWN FOOD, MUSIC, DRINKS, PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE WANTED TO DO WE DID. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lots of compliments on the venue and how nice everything was. Thanks for helping us when we needed a reschedule due to an emergency.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Troutdale House was an amazing venue! I really appreciated that they didn't charge us for every little thing like cake cutting or for bringing in our own food or alcohol. The venue was gorgeous. I also loved that I was able to provide minimal decorations since the venue itself was lovely and they provided twinkling lights throughout the venue. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful for our October wedding. The staff was accommodating, the venue was clean and everything worked without a hitch. Small enough that every guest felt included but large enough to accommodate a larger sized crowd. The new patio was the perfect place to relax and the under Ivy wedding spot was gorgeous. We have not heard a bad thing about the venue from every person we talked to. Fun groom and bride areas with a kitchen and fridge that accommodated our every need. Compared to other places, the best value for what you get that we have found in our area. We would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone having a wedding a million times over.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If I could rate higher than 5, I would have! You guys made our day the most perfect and cate free! We can’t thank you all enough and I will DEFINITELY recommend your venue to others. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re our new favorite place in the world!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot begin to describe how amazing this wedding venue is. The venue has a natural beauty to it and is well maintained. All of the staff were great to work with and very helpful. You won't regret booking your wedding or event here!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely perfect for my wedding. They let yoh use any vendors you like and even let you bring your own alcohol which helps keep costs down because we all know how quickly weddings can drain your wallet! The venue's decor was really spectacular. Many of my guests asked me if I had decorated the venue myself or if all the lights were already there - they were already there! We had planned to have an outdoor ceremony but of course the day of our wedding it poured all day so we had to move everything inside. The venue staff was a great help getting everything moved around. And to top it all off the price was so reasonable. Very satisfied, great wedding venue!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue!! Awesome customer service. Definitely would recommend to friends.

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura and her team were excellent! Always prompt returning phone calls and so helpful with ideas. Day of wedding went so smooth because of her team's experience. Martini photography did our photos. WOW!! Couldn't have been any better. Thank you soooo much!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

I had a wonderful time!!! I absoulety love the Troutdale house! I'd definitely recommend to everyone!! Where ever you look it's just beautiful and wonderful friendly staff!!

Profile Picture Bobbi, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved our experience with The Troutdale House! They were so friendly and flexible and met with me a few different times before the actual day and answered any questions we had very quickly! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and a BEAUTIFUL venue!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We loved working with Jolynn at the Troutdale House and we loved our wedding! Every visit had a warm welcome, helpful question and answer, and they were very flexible. The layout is fabulous, they recommended great vendors, and the place is incredibly photogenic, even with minimal decoration. We really felt like we scored!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/13/17, 1 Review
4.3

Great venue for an on-a-budget wedding.

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We held an anniversary party for 100 guests and we had a great time. The space was a perfect size for everything we wanted: food, entertainment and dancing. We chose to not use the lower space because we wanted to keep things cozy, but there is space for even more guests downstairs and outside if the weather is nice. I like that we were charged one price and there were no extra charges for doing our own catering, music, and centerpieces. The sounds system was more than adequate and it was very nice not having to set up tables or provide our own linens. Other venues may have a lower base-price, but they will charge extra for everything else, not the Troutdale House. We received multiple compliments on the our choice of venue from guests.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had our dream wedding at The Troutdale House and we couldn't be happier. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. The owners, Laura & Martin, are amazing people and did everything in their power to make sure we had the best day ever. The manager, Jolynn, was awesome and was always very quick to respond to emails and questions and allowed for us to come see the venue as many times as we needed during the planning process. Our day of coordinator, Crystal, was also very helpful for both the rehearsal and the big day. We had a ton of decoration and special set up to do (even though the venue really doesn't need it as it's beautiful all by itself) and she was great at assisting my set up crew and really helped to make the day go smoothly. The venue is mainly a one stop shop and so much is included in one reasonable price (tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, microphone, ice, etc). We are so happy that we chose The Troudale House and you will be too. Everything was just perfect and we can't say enough good things about it.

Profile Picture Haylie , 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect! From the moment we arrived until our evening ended, things ran so smoothly. Everything was set up beautifully and The coordinators worked seamlessly with our vendors. I can't thank The Troutdale House enough for helping to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it! Thank you!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You all were great! Helped me not worry about the little stuff, met both of our numerous requests with urgency and smiles, and were there when we needed you, not when we didn't! Thanks!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the venue the moment we stepped over the threshold. We had complex decorating ideas and the team was very accommodating of our requests for return visits during the planning stage. They handled the setup of the outdoor area we had requested for the ceremony allowing for last minute changes due to unpredictable weather. The team was always present in the background to ensure seamless transition. If we had to do it again, we would choose the Troutdale House by the Sandy River again without a moment's hesitation.
Thanks for making our day even more magical!

Profile Picture Minerva, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I fell in love with the venue the minute I walked in. We had such a great experience with your venue and the service that we were provided. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the venue and the service we received from your staff there was exceptional.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 1 Review