The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

269 | Troutdale, OR

269 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

J Berry · Married on 02/01/2020

Unique, un-snooty venue for wedding and reception

Casey and her staff were very helpful and professional. Their referrals to frequently used vendors were a big help with a short engagement. The low-key, friendly vibe was just what our daughter wanted.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Sanstrum · Married on 01/11/2020

The All-One Wedding Venue That Your Budget Will Love Too!

The Troutdale House was perfect for our winter wedding! With so many ceremony and reception space options in one place, you can make a truly unique experience for your day. Not to mention the venue is already so nicely decorated, you don’t have to spend a bunch of money on decor if your on a tight budget! They also have closets of decor for you to choose from, free for you to use.

The owners and event staff were a dream to work with. With many local connection to other vendors, they made picking our caterer and dj a breeze!

I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for an affordable and beautiful space for that special day. We wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Brittanee Strode · Married on 12/06/2019

The Troutdale House is a beautiful place to get married!

The Troutdale house is a beautiful place to get married! My wedding was amazing. The staff is so kind and answered all questions I had quickly and effectively. I would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Volleyball Coach · Married on 11/15/2019

Volleyball Banquet

The venue was beautiful and the staff was very professional.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kari McDougal · Married on 10/19/2019

Great people and perfect venue

Our wedding was 10.19.19 and I can honestly say that we would not have changed anything; it went perfect! I cannot even tell you how many people complimented the venue. It was perfect for our wide variety of ages. The adults danced and the kids were downstairs playing games; it was perfect. Our wedding was in the Lodge Deck part and worked out great. Awesome people and great place.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Experience

The Troutdale House was an amazing choice! Our wedding day was amazing, beautiful, and I don’t have a single complaint. Casey always called me back to answer my questions or book appointments with me, she seemed patient with my family wanting to come see the venue a million times before the wedding. The venue has so much to offer, and is so easy to personalize.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kylie · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect venue!!

We couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding! The whole venue is incredible, the staff are wonderful and it could not have been more perfect!! I highly recommend this venue! ♥️

Sent on 11/06/2019

Savannah Wilson · Married on 10/04/2019

This place is perfect

I can’t thank this Venue enough, they went above and beyond to make our day amazing and if any problems came to they were quick to fix it without invoking the bride and groom. They knew I (the bride) wanted an outside wedding and did everything in their power to get me that, which was kinda difficult because it was a rainy day, but we still did it right before the rain and everything was perfect. Such a beautiful venue and such amazing amazing workers. I can’t thank this place enough. My wedding day was amazing and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Stinson · Married on 10/01/2019

Absolutely stunning

This venue is spectacular. MANY essential wedding details that you don’t think about right away are provided! The staff were extremely responsive and accommodating. This venue helped us create our dream wedding. It. Was. Perfect.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wilson · Married on 09/04/2019

Dance Team Banquet

They were amazing to work with. We loved the venue and decorations provided. We will be back again!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Stacia · Married on 08/17/2019

The Troutdale House is awesome!

We had a fantastic wedding day!! The Troutdale House is a great venue without the rush!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kheam

Kheam Noradeen · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing and special

The staff was incredible and they really helped make our day special

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Blazer

Blazer Schaffer · Married on 07/20/2019

The Troutdale House helped make our wedding a dream come true.

We were over the moon happy with our experience with them! We are an alternative couple and they made us feel completely welcome. They were on hand throughout the experience to answer any questions and make sure everything went smoothly. The owners are sincere and genuine. They even reached out when we accidentally left something at the venue. I cannot recommend The Troutdale House highly enough.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Megan · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect venue

The Troutdale House was the perfect venue for our July wedding! The staff was responsive and helpful. The lower floor was perfect for kids, and all of our guests commented on how much fun they had!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Great wedding venue

We were impressed with how affordable the Troutdale House is and how much is included. They were very helpful the day of and make it very easy for us.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Ryan · Married on 06/18/2019

Absolute Freedom

When booking an event here you know that youre given absolute freedom to run it exactly how youd like, and get every bit of help you need from the director in charge that night. We had a beautiful wedding, made perfect by the venure and staff on site. Thank you again!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Kasey · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional

Very helpful and flexible. Helped with details and decoration options. Were flexible and willing to help with relocation with the weather. Super nice and professional. Great place for pictures before during and after the wedding. Looks so magical and beautiful once inside the different areas. Has such diverse wedding locations.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Sara Sparkowich · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing, stress-free, beautiful

The experience of the Troutdale house was Amazing. Everyone working there was really flexible and easy to get a hold of. I would recommend this place over anything else! My husband and I are really blessed.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/11/2019

We love the Troutdale House

We could not have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding. The Troutdale House is such a dreamy venue. The inside is already so beautiful, that you don't need much of your own decor. We got married in the Wisteria garden and it was so beautiful! What we appreciated the most was the flexibility of the venue. You are allowed to bring in your own caterers and bartenders, which saves so much money. The staff were very helpful and accommodating throughout. I would recommend the Troutdale House to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Launa

Launa Einfeldt · Married on 05/08/2019

Wolf and Launa's Pirate Wedding

Troutdale House was an amazing experience for us! Not only did they work with my health issues, they were genuinely concerned and helped is make our day Perfect!
    Thank you so much, Laura and Casey! You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Cassie Dulgar · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing venue!

It was a very relaxing experience. The coordinator really knows what she’s doing.
    It was also very aesthetically beautiful

Sent on 06/16/2019

Summer · Married on 04/30/2019

Amazing! Simply magical.

My now husband and I just had our ceremony and reception at the Troutdale House, and it was everything we could have asked for. Crystal was super easy to work with on the day of and at the rehearsal, and made everything work out so well! It was perfect for our small ceremony (40 people), and everyone was telling me afterwards how beautiful the venue was. We had booked it the same night of visiting it for the first time, and we couldn't be happier with the results. There were so many places for beautiful photos, and made the transitions between ceremony and reception flawless.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Alli · Married on 04/27/2019

Super awesome!

My husband and I were engaged for nearly two years. We booked our venue first thing. Over the two years of planning the Troutdale House was extremely flexible, allowing us to come visit with friends and family who were excited to see our venue. Laura and Martin (owners) really have this down to a science. The whole operation guarantees your wedding will be beautiful regardless of your budget once you have paid for your 10 hours. Minimal decor is needed, the venue speaks for itself. You can go as big or as small as you like and still WOW your guests with a lovely event. We had 180ish people at our wedding and everyone had an awesome time and it didn’t seem like anyone was cramped or needed more space. A huge draw for us was the 10 hours included in our package, Troutdale is extremely accessible for in and out of town guests, also you are not required to use any of their vendors. I highly reccommend Pompellos Italian Bistro (once you see the $$ per head you will get it) and everyone said our food was fabulous! Our wedding weekend in Troutdale was perfect. Thank you so much to Laura, Martin and Casey for making it all possible!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Ashley Shore · Married on 04/22/2019

Wonderful!!!

This venue is as both beautiful and accommodating! They put up and tore the decor down. They followed how we wanted our wedding to go! I loved that they were so helpful and kept our wedding on track as well!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Ellen Rodda · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Venue

The Troutdale House was so accommodating and affordable. We celebrated our reception here and it went off without a hitch. In the months leading up to the reception I had a few hiccups in my planning and the staff was able to help me get everything worked out. We ended up having more guest then I originally thought but the venue was big enough that 120 people were able to move around without it feeling really crowded. We did utilize both the main floor and the downstairs. Also having two outdoor areas open made stepping out to cool down after dancing easy without feeling like you've left the party. This venue also is just stunning. There are so many different photo ops everywhere. I highly recommend this place for your next party.

Sent on 04/03/2019