227 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

Wireless Internet (3)
Outside Vendors (2)
Photobooth (2)
225 The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

I am so happy with the choice I made to get married at the Troutdale House! They were so helpful and made the day go amazing. I was always able to get a fast response from someone and they truly have the mindset of making sure you have the best day possible. I loved having the games on the lower level, it was like having a second part to the night when we went down there to all hang out at the end. I 100% would recommend the Troutdale House for your wedding!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was everything I wanted and more. It is seriously the perfect place to have a wedding! From all the beautiful touches and decorations that are already there, to all the games and activities to keep your guests entertained, to the beautiful private bride and groom rooms, and all the different locations on site to hang out. At least a dozen people told me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! The staff if super attentive, responsive and helpful, and made it so easy! When you factor in everything included, it is SO affordable, and the location is perfect! Do not hesitate to consider this place when planning your big day- it's AWESOME. :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely gorgeous facility, with a staff that helped make our dream wedding happen. They supplied almost everything needed at no additional charge, including the linen, flowers, and chairs. recommended a couple of vendors for catering and photography with no pressure. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely fantastic venue and photographer. Owners Martin and Laura have a fabulous property. They made every step through this process easier.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

We REALLY loved the complete lack of hidden fees, the ability to use whatever catering we wanted- even our own food, and the lack of other silly rules (like corkage fees) that so many venues have.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River is the perfect venue for couples who are looking for an eclectic, rustic, vibe on their wedding day. It is very reasonably priced considering you have access to the entire venue so there is no need to book separately for a place to conduct the ceremony. It has both outdoors and indoor options (which is great for Portland weather) and it already comes beautifully decorated so there is very little you need to do. I loved that we both had our own space to get ready; both the bridal and groom suites were perfect for spending time with the wedding parties and doing some pregaming :0) Most importantly, though, the staff was wonderful and offered a lot of day in preparation for and on the wedding day. Everyone was easily accessible, friendly, and easy to communicate with. Casey was fabulous and really made sure everything ran smoothly. It was the best day ever!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day was perfect! We absolutely loved our venue. Everyone at the Troutdale House was so wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you for all the help! It was a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You guys helped the wedding of my dreams come alive. Thank you all for what you do:)

Profile Picture Katelynn, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great experience hosting a small conference at the Troutdale House. The staff were friendly, flexible, and helped us make our vision a reality. When we got stuck on how to make logistics work they were able to step in with ideas and suggestions. They listened to our needs and helped it all come together! I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was amazing! Staff were so helpful and the venue was beautiful!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing but the best to say about the Troutdale House! From the price to all of the features they offer, you really can’t beat it. On top of that, they were incredibly flexible the day of my wedding when we had a very last minute decision on where the ceremony would be! Not only that, but the decor is fantastic, and there is plenty of room for people to hang out. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Oregon because it is a great venue! Oh, and the bridal suite is to die for! Thank you again to all the people that work there and helped make my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Erika, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with the Troutdale House was phenomenal. We were treated with respect and professionalism during our entire process. Whenever we had any questions come up the entire team at the Troutdale House were responsive and helpful. We highly recommend this venue to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture Kristiana, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Everything was great. The venue is amazing and everything that is included in the cost makes it a very good value. Plus there are so many awesome photo opportunities.

Profile Picture C'aira, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If available I would have given 6 stars. The service was exceptional and the venue was exquisite. I had people calling me after asking for the phone number so they could get it booked. The amount of time they spent on every detail in the venue was incredible. They honestly didn't leave anything out. Thank you so much for such a perfect evening.

Profile Picture Darcie, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Everything was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful, the building and grounds are beautiful, and was affordable for us. We have no complaints. The posts on Facebook helped me as I forgot what some things looked like (booking so far in advance).

Profile Picture kim, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First “impression” The Troutdale House is amazing it has everything you need for any event and the staff was friendly and very helpful! I will gladly tell my family and friends to host their next event at The Troutdale House.

Profile Picture Maria, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Troutdale House and it was a beautiful venue. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only suggestion is to make sure you find out what the capacity is for your wedding/reception type. We were told we could fit 200 people seated on the main floor when we did our walk through, but in reality only 150 could fit. We made it work (luckily we had some people cancel) but it was hectic to deal with the month before the wedding. They are very flexible with arrangements and can make your dream wedding a reality.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with the Troutdale House was absolute perfection! ALL of the ladies there were so kind and willing to help us out no matter what!
I would recommend this venue to ANY bride that wants a smooth & perfect day.

Profile Picture Danielle , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We love the Troutdale House! Very flexible, affordable, offers a lot of perks that other venues do not. It is already beautiful enough, you don't need to buy a whole lot extra to decorate with

Profile Picture sami, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

The venue is beautiful. They include so many items (like table cloths and table decorations) and the venue is already beautifully decorated which was a huge bonus (and cost savings). And their vendor policies are open so we could pick the best fit for us. Seriously check the details because no where else came close, especially for the price! The staff is super responsive and flexible and gracious! We could not have found a better place for our wedding! Added bonus was that this was one of the only venues where we could have an outside ceremony in November and it was a GORGEOUS day and everyone had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Desiree, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables

JOLYNN & LAURA ARE AWESOME! BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY PATIENT WITH MY PICKINESS & HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHIBG NEEDED. THE VENUE IS BEAUTIFUL & JUST ENOUGH DECORATION THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD ANY OURSELVES. LOVE THE 3 FLOORS & ALL THE ANTIQUE DECOR! ALSO UNLIKE MANY OTHER VENUES... WE WERE ABLE TO DO ALL OUR OWN FOOD, MUSIC, DRINKS, PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE WANTED TO DO WE DID. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE.

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lots of compliments on the venue and how nice everything was. Thanks for helping us when we needed a reschedule due to an emergency.

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Troutdale House was an amazing venue! I really appreciated that they didn't charge us for every little thing like cake cutting or for bringing in our own food or alcohol. The venue was gorgeous. I also loved that I was able to provide minimal decorations since the venue itself was lovely and they provided twinkling lights throughout the venue. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/27/17, 1 Review