The Trout Club Reviews

38 | Newark, OH

38 Reviews for The Trout Club

Judy Moerman · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Fantastic Wedding Venue

The Trout Club is an amazing wedding venue! Amanda Reynolds can truly make wedding dreams come true! Amanda was always super responsive and a true pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments about the beautiful ceremony space, reception space, and food at our son’s wedding. We definitely recommend the Trout Club for a fabulous wedding experience!

The Trout Club's reply:

Judy thank you so much for the awesome review! We truly enjoyed working with you and both families to help make a fabulous day for Nikki & James. We wish them the very best of wishes and are so glad you choose us!!

Kara Hinton · Married on 11/13/2020

Absolute Excellence!

I cannot say enough about this venue and the employees. This was the perfect place for us to get married and we are so grateful to everyone at The Trout Club who made everything perfect. Not only was the ceremony site beautiful and the venue itself gorgeous but Amanda Reynolds went above and beyond. We were inexperienced on just about everything for our special day and Amanda helped with vendor recommendations, organization, and great suggestions. It made the process less stressful and more enjoyable. She was also there to answer all of our questions and concerns. All employees were friendly and attentive to our guest and our needs. Saying all that it was also very affordable! We were able to have a wonderful wedding without going into debt. If you are wanting to enjoy your wedding and the experience this is the place! Beautiful setting and everyone is wonderful!

Sent on 11/18/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Kara & Dustin, thank you for the wonderful review! More importantly thank you so much for choosing us and allowing us to share in your most amazing day!! Your family & friends were so much fun and made for a wonderful evening. Dustin's POI show was the BOMB!!! We wish you the very best of everything and hope to see you at the Trout Club for any years to come!!
  • Ainslie

Ainslie Fracker · Married on 10/17/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Amanda and her staff was seriously amazing. She made our day beyond perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/19/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Ainslie & Michael!! You are both an amazing couple and are thankful you choose us!! We wish you the best of everything for a lifetime of love & happiness and hope to see you visiting us for many years to come!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Reed · Married on 10/10/2020

We Love the Trout Club

We got married October 10, 2020 at the Trout Club and it was perfect. The Trout Club is one of the most beautiful properties. Everything is well kept, the Club house itself is just gorgeous, and everyone there is so friendly and helpful. Amanda, the special events coordinator, I don’t even know where to begin with her.. From my first message to her asking about the availability of 10.10.20, she was quick to respond and had us come in for a tour. She was super sweet, answered all our questions, and got us booked for our day. Then covid happened, and even through all that, Amanda reassured us that everything was going to work out, and it did. She’s very detail oriented and confident in what she does. I can’t imagine having gotten married without her! Even after the wedding, my husband reached out to her about my ring box that we couldn’t find, and she said she’d look for it. I didn’t have high hopes, as it’s a tiny ring box on a giant golf course lol But, she emailed me maybe a couple days later with a picture of it. She rallied up some people to search every golf cart and look around and found it! It’s the little things like this that make the Trout Club stand out among all the rest. I would definitely recommend the Trout Club for a wedding or any event. We hope to be back to visit soon!

Sent on 10/24/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Caitlin & Dan, Thank you so very much for the awesome review!! Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are overjoyed you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you both the absolute best for many years to come. We can't wait for you to visit us again!

Ali & Evan Hodel · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing

If you are looking for an amazing vendor and amazing staff the Trout Club is the way to go! Amanda was absolutely amazing helping my Husband and I plan our dream wedding. She was very helpful with anything you could imagine! Planning during a pandemic was stressful enough and Amanda made it that much easier for us! I can not say enough good things about the Trout Club and Amanda! Over all the best experience I could have asked for! On the groom side the golf staff was amazing and helpful as well. They accommodated everything he wished for. All in all the Trout Club staff went above and beyond our expectations and we will definitely be visiting them again!

Sent on 10/07/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your special day with us!! You both were an absolute delight and a pleasure to share your most special of days with. We can't wait to see what your future brings and will look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Nicole Moerman · Married on 09/19/2020

The BEST venue in Central Ohio!

We were married at the Trout Club on 9/19. Prior to booking the Trout Club, we had initially booked our wedding at Noah’s of New Albany, which unexpectedly shut down a few months prior to our wedding. Amanda reached out to us the same day and gave us some optional dates available at the Trout Club and scheduled us for a tour ASAP. She was so kind and helpful through every step and made a stressful situation as painless as possible. We fell in love with the trout club... the ceremony space and reception space were beautiful, and the food and drinks were a huge hit with our guests. Amanda and the staff met our every want and need without hesitation and made sure our wedding day was as perfect as we imagined. The Trout Club definitely holds a special place in our hearts and we will recommend to everyone we know... We couldn’t be happier that we chose the Trout Club as our venue!

Sent on 10/02/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so glad to have made the connection with you even though through the unfortunate closing of Noahs. As we said that day.....we truly believe you ended up exactly where you were supposed to be! Thank you for allowing us to share in your wedding day and we wish you both the absolute best!!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Hollingsworth · Married on 09/09/2020

This place is special, amazing, and spectacular

The Trout Club was the perfect place for my wedding. Everything was so perfect, and nothing went wrong. The food was spectacular, and just what we wanted! The dance floor was spacious, and the perfect size. The staff at the Trout Club are very friendly and so accommodating to whatever you need on your special day. Amanda, the wedding coordinator, just is awesome and bends over backwards to make sure that it is a day you will never forget. Also, the Trout Club is a great place to have a rehearsal dinner as well! I am from California, and I can honestly say that The Trout Club has some of the best food I have ever had in my life!

Sent on 10/10/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We totally enjoyed being a part of your special day! You are an amazing couple and wish you all the love and happiness your hearts can hold for a lifetime together. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Megan Mills · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

I would recommend the Trout Club over and over again! Our experience was beyond great. Amanda Reynolds at the Trout Club did an amazing job working with us. We were scheduled to have our wedding there May 2nd, 2020, but had to reschedule for a later date due to COVID. This was no issue for Amanda. She even had a few dates, that were left over for the year, already reserved for us to pick from to reschedule. She was so accommodative and helpful throughout the whole process. She has a very nice list of recommended vendors for photograph, DJ, flowers, and more. She even took the time to call each outside vendor a week or two prior to confirm their arrival the day of our wedding. The entire event went smoothly and my husband and I were able to enjoy our special day without stress! If you are looking for a great venue, with great food and service, the Trout Club is the perfect place!

The Trout Club's reply:

Megan & Jack, thank you for the wonderful review! We so appreciate you sharing your special day with us!! Working with you both and your family was a complete joy. We wish you the very best for a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Meghan Poth · Married on 08/08/2020

Personal Touches and Service Above & Beyond

The venue is beautiful in and of itself! The openness of the space was perfect for the day and gave you the outside feeling while staying out of the sun and heat. We enjoyed dancing on the outside patio after the sun went down too. The golf course allows a perfect setting for photos.
    Amanda and her staff are wonderful! She was so accommodating, gave suggestions for personal touches (including specialty bride and groom drinks to match our theme), and was readily available to answer questions. She is so friendly and energetic; I feel like she invests herself in every couple and with every wedding/event she puts together. Totally hands on while listening to our vision. The day was wonderful for so many reasons; Amanda and her team were a huge part of making the day! We didn't have any complaints or concerns; enjoyed every moment of planning and the day of.
    They are professional and responsible with social distancing measures.
    The food was well prepared; nicely presented and served. They provided us with many good options; we did a tasting to help us decide (this is a standard service they provide).
    We felt good about choosing the Trout Club and feel we received excellent service for the amount we paid. They know what they provide and it's worth it! I would highly recommend The Trout Club for a wedding or any event.

Sent on 08/14/2020

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for the review and more importantly for choosing us!! We loved being part of your most special day and helping to make it memorable for you both!! We wish you all the love, health and happiness in the world and hope to see you for many years to come. Congratulations again!
  • Kristin

Kristin Maynard · Married on 10/26/2019

Trout Club = Magical

Our wedding experience at the Trout Club was completely magical. We were floored by how attentive, caring, and helpful the staff was! It rained all day, causing big change to our outdoor ceremony. When the tent went up, the team went the extra mile, in the rain, to bring in fresh cut foliage. They were willing at the last minute to turn a plain white tent into a warm romantic fall space. Our family and friends could not say enough about the service all throughout the evening. We had everything we needed on site - getting ready rooms, overnight villas for out of town guests and bridal party. And Amanda, the Event Manager, this woman works wonders and was behind the scenes making sure everything went flawlessly (we love her!) To top it off the space is just gorgeous. It all felt expensive but wasn't insanely priced. What more could you ask for. We are over the moon!

Sent on 11/09/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! It was completely our pleasure to help create the day of your dreams. Your happiness and satisfaction is our priority on your wedding day!! Thank you for allowing us to share in your day and we hope to see you & Joe for many years to come. Best wished for a lifetime of love & happiness!!
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Reams · Married on 10/19/2019

Extraordinarily MAGICAL Wedding Day!!

The Trout Club is the first venue I looked at for my wedding and my heart was sold the moment I walked in. It was everything I wanted all-in-one. Amanda Reynolds, the event coordinator, is literally the BEST coordinator and sweetest soul I have every had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to help us make our day absolutely perfect. I think she also prayed that the weather would be amazing for all of us that day and, let me tell you, it couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor ceremony. What's even better, is that there was a plan B in place in case it did rain or it was too cold. I am so thankful for the staff at The Trout Club for all their hard work as well. They definitely impressed all of my family members and guests. Shout out to CHELSEA!
    One of my favorite parts of the ceremony was the shuttle bus my father and I sat in. It took us up to the ceremony site so that I could watch everyone walk down before dad and I were brought to the aisle for our walk. It was just another amazing part of the whole day that The Trout Club and Amanda made possible for us. The Trout Club already has a rustic industrial feel to it. So it made it easier to coordinate the decor. The Trout Club was already beautiful before I added greenery and florals as well as lighting and lanterns. They provided the food, tables, chairs, linens, napkins, plates and utensils for the reception. Amanda also does a great job coordinating with all of my other vendors. This kept everyone on the same page as well as made it so much more enjoyable for me on the day of my wedding and beyond! I truly have gained a friend through the whole process in Amanda. My photos, taken by Michelle Joy Photography, are amazing and hopefully give you a great idea of just how naturally beautiful all aspects of The Trout Club are as well as my wedding day. Nothing short of PERFECT :) I 200% recommend them for any event you may need. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Where do we even begin??? Thank you for choosing us to share in your special day!! You are an amazing couple and we feel incredibly fortunate to have made, what we know are, lifelong friends. We can't wait to watch where life takes you! Best wishes for a lifetime of love & happiness!
  • O

Olivia Anderson · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection!

This venue is exquisite! The Trout Club did not disappoint at all. Every single detail was perfect. The food was AMAZING, not dry at all which was a fear of mine. Wedding food can tend to be mediocre elsewhere but not here, everyone loved it.
    Amanda the coordinator made everything such a breeze. She replied timely to all of my emails since day one, she truly cared about what we wanted and our needs, worked seamlessly with all vendors, and took any stress and concerns away that popped up the day of. Her staff was phenomenal, so polite and really knew what they were doing.
    I would highly recommend The Trout Club for any entertainment but especially a wedding. My fiancé and I are so happy to be able to say we had one of the BEST venues possible for our special day.

Xo, Mr. & Mrs. Anderson

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Olivia and Pete, thank you so much for the awesome review and especially for sharing your wedding day with us!! You both were a complete delight and we wish you a future full of love, laughter and all the blessings your hearts can hold. Come see us soon!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!

The Trout Club was perfect for our wedding!! We loved every second of our day and would highly recommend this venue. It was beautiful and the staff was so friendly. Amanda especially was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful since day one. She was quick to respond, very knowledgeable, caring, and ultimately just wanted our day to be perfect & did everything she could to make it happen! HIGHLY recommend The Trout Club for your special day.

Sent on 07/01/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review and most importantly for sharing your most special day with us!! You are an amazing couple and we wish you the very best of all the love and happiness your hearts can hold!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent experience

Ideal place for your wedding reception.

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Angie & Dan!! Thank you so much for choosing us to share in your special day. We wish you the very best and hope to see you again visiting soon!!

Bekki · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect choice for our wedding!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose the Trout Club for our wedding. Amanda was a pleasure to work with, and she accommodated every request that we had. The staff was professional and friendly, and our guests raved about the food, service, and how beautiful everything was. We stayed on-site in a villa and held our rehearsal dinner at the club as well. Everything went smoothly and I cannot thank everyone at the Trout Club enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was completely our pleasure to be a part of your most amazing wedding ceremony & reception!! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you for many years to come. The best of wishes for a lifetime of love & happiness!!

E. Simmons · Married on 04/21/2019

Excellence all the way around!

My daughter and new son-in-law just had their wedding at the Trout Club and it was fabulous! Amanda Reynold's was a dream to work with. She was easily accessible and answered questions fast and to the point. We alway's felt like we were in good hands. The place, the setup, and accommodations were top notch. Classy, down home with a touch of sophistication was how I would describe it. Our wedding was easily moved from indoors to outdoor's without a hitch, and the accommodating staff, from the bar to the golf carts was excellent. Great place to have a wedding. Our guests are still raving about it!

Sent on 05/11/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are extremely happy to hear your guests had such a wonderful time and your family was so happy. That is exactly what we strive for and is wonderful to hear! We wish Lovieree and Jacob the absolute best of wishes. You were all so wonderful to plan such a special day with!
  • Cindy

Cindy Price · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Event April 1, 2019

Excellent in every detail. Staff went the extra mile to provide everything we requested and more:) Golf was an added bonus for our wedding guests. Staying in the villas was relaxing and made our special day very stress free. Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/14/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Cindy! It was our pleasure to be part of your daughters special day. We hope to see you all again for many years to come at The Trout Club!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/06/2019

Trout Club

Absolutely amazing! Amanda the event planner made sure everything went smoothly and made sure she went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were happy! I would recommend to anyone, food, service and experience over all was a 10/10!

Sent on 04/08/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Jenna! It was absolutely my pleasure to assist in the planning of you and Brittanys most special day. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you both all the love your hearts can hold!!

Julie · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection

The Trout Club did an amazing job with everything and at absolute perfection. We knew that the venue would be perfect but everything was wonderful. They exceeded my expectations. Amanda Reynolds, the wedding coordinator, helped with details and made my day flawless and perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2019

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you for choosing us!! You were both a complete delight to work with and we are honored to have been a part of your most special day! We wish you the very best of best and hope to see you for many years to come!!

Laci · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything was great and bbn perfect! Amanda was so helpful with everything and made sure that everything was how I wanted it to be, the trout club staff is very friendly and professional and they all did a great job, I couldn't have chosen a better place to have my wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Laci! We are so happy you choose us and wish you and Tanner a lifetime full of love, joy and happiness!

Shelby · Married on 09/08/2018

Despite the all day long down pour our wedding was still perfect. We had to change a lot around last minute due to the weather but everyone was super helpful and we made it work! The venue space is has a lot of options to work with and they let you use basically any decor they have for anything you may need. The whole staff especially Amanda made sure the day was as stress free as it could be! The food was fantastic and everyone loved it.

Sent on 09/10/2018

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Shelby! What a fun family and absolute pleasure to be part of your special day. Rain....what rain?? We totally didn't even notice once the celebration began!! Come see us soon!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our daughters wedding here last Saturday. I cannot say enough good things about this venue. It is beautiful and unique and has so many special things about it that our guest loved. Their on site wedding coordinator , Amanda, told us multiple times to leave all the worry to her and the fun to us, and we did. My daughter's ceremony was planned outside and it rained the entire day. Amanda and Scott, the manager, quickly helped us revise our plan to accomadate our guests and it worked out perfect. They went above and beyond for us , in the rain!!!! We never had to worry about one vendor or if everyone was on the same page , they took care of every detail for us. The food was delicious, the staff was awesome and friendly and helpful. Once all was said and done the bridal party retreated to the on site villas  for the night that all joined by one huge back patio, how cool is that?! The staff tore down everything,  cleaned it all up and had my daughter's decorations waiting for her in the morning. I could not be more pleased with the entire process. 100% recommend !

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Trout Club's reply:

Jessica, the pleasure was all ours! Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see everyone soon! What a fun family and great celebration!!

Liz · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing service and attention to detail! Completely on top of everything – even handling the adjustments due to the rain. Staff was fantastic!

Sent on 09/09/2018

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Liz! We appreciate your kind review. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your sons wedding day and what an AWESOME ice sculpture!! It was definitely enjoyed by everyone.

Tammy · Married on 08/25/2018

We had an amazing experience with The Trout Club. Amanda is very knowledgeable, professional and just a pleasure to work with! The staff was also polite and helpful. Our guests loved the venue and said our wedding was one of the best they had ever been too!! I would highly recommend The Trout for your wedding venue!

Sent on 09/10/2018

The Trout Club's reply:

Tammy & Sean, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We thank you for placing your trust in us for such a special moment in your lives. What a FABULOUS wedding!!! We wish you all the love and happiness your hearts can hold. See you soon!