The Trout Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Marissa
    Marissa W. Getting married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best venue to work with!

The Trout Club wrapped up every idea I had for my wedding. I wanted a classic wedding that our guests could spend the evening in from start to finish. Amanda was incredible to work with. She made it so easy to make sure the day ran smoothly. She called each of the vendors I chose and made sure everyone was on the same page. I didn't have to lift a finger to figure out the schedule for the day. I could not recommend the Trout Club enough. Our guests still continue to talk about our wedding day and it has been almost a year!
  • Zach
    Zach H. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Out of this world venue!

My Fiancé and I wanted very specific things for our special day. The list of requirements we were looking for in a venue was: Outdoor ceremony, onsite reception, all inclusive food and alcohol, onsite lodging, and great customer service.

Let me start off by saying, not only did all of those requirements above get met, but our expectations were completely blown away! Everything about this entire process was absolutely perfect. As we all know, getting married can be a very stressful process with so many small details involved. This venue separates itself from all others for one simple reason: AMANDA.

Amanda will be your wedding coordinator if you choose the Trout Club as your wedding venue, and I can promise you she will make absolutely certain your special day is perfect. There are many people who say they love what they do for a living, but Amanda is a step above this. She cares SO MUCH about each and every person involved in the wedding and went above and beyond for my Fiancé and I so many times.

Day or night, she is available by phone call or text message to answer all questions you have. No questions were left unanswered, and her communication was extremely prompt. It's the little things she does that seperate this experience from all others: Ordered lunch for the girls while they were getting ready all morning and afternoon, allowed us to drop off our napkins a week in advance so they could pre fold them all, set up a personalized message board in our villas where we slept for the weekend, sent us photos after we left of all items left behind, helped tremendously with all clean up after reception, stayed on top of all vendors and kept them all on the same page, and the list goes on and on.

I can't stress enough how happy we are with our choice to get married at the Trout Club. The dinner was AMAZING. All bartenders were phenomenal. The villas we stayed at for the weekend were beautiful and allowed us to have the best weekend of our lives surrounded by all the people we love most. After the reception, the party continues at the onsite villas.

All of my family and guests raved about how spectacular this process went and how amazing Amanda and her crew were. It truly was a magical and stress free experience. I couldn't imagine a better or more beautiful wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Z
    Zach H. Married on 07/23/2022

Perfect Venue & Amazing Staff

The Trout Club as a venue is absolutely gorgeous! From the guest taking the golf carts up to a beautiful outdoor ceremony to hanging out and enjoying our band at the TC lounge for the reception, we heard nothing but compliments all night.

My wife and I loved being able to take our first look photos on different sites of the golf course. There were several beautiful views. The ceremony went amazing, thanks to Amanda and her team getting the site ready after a rain storm in the morning.

The reception was set up beautifully and we heard compliment after compliment about how great the food was. The staff was so polite and friendly. The service received at the tables and the bar were outstanding.

Now for Amanda… she is absolutely freaking amazing. We were so happy that we made the trout club our wedding venue simply because of how good Amanda and her team are at their jobs. From day 1, through day of, Amanda was with us every step of the way and eliminated so much stress/worry. She worked with my wife to build her perfect wedding day and she is always so helpful. She takes pride in her job of giving brides their dream wedding and it shows.

If you are second guessing where to have your wedding…. I promise Amanda and her team will help build your dream day and you won’t regret it for one second!

Thank you Amanda/team and the trout club for giving us our perfect wedding day.

- Zach & Rachel Host
  • Lori
    Lori K. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Perfect

From our initial consultation to our wedding day Amanda and her were exceptional in every way! When I say it was the most perfect day, I mean it was the most perfect day! The Trout club is a hidden gem. The day of our wedding was stress free because I had the utmost confidence in Amanda. She walked us through every detail which helped me make
    sure no detail was forgotten! I cannot imagine getting married anywhere else! The view is beautiful, the stage is perfect for a band and the food is fantastic. Our guests had a wonderful time and we enjoyed the day more than I can even describe other than one of the best days of my life! Highly recommend the Trout Club and Amanda!! A job done perfectly!
    Morgan E. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing in everyway

My fiance and I looked at a lot of venues to find the perfect one for us. This was the perfect venue right from the start. Amanda was amazing and so helpful. She had great recommendations and made my dream wedding reception come to life. The cost was affordable and the food was amazing! The staff was also great. Amanda called all of my vendors to get things set up and even helped with a few mishaps. There was no upcharge for a Saturday wedding which made me super happy! I also wasn't charged when I had to change my date. Over all the Trout club was an amazing venue and I highly recommend!
    Nina D. Married on 10/09/2021

A Hole In One!

The Trout Club is an absolutely gorgeous location for a wedding and the staff is top notch! The bride is the queen of the day and they do all they can to make sure the event goes flawlessly! Neither the location nor "Amazing Amanda" fell short of the promise to make it a memorable and absolutely perfect day. The Trout Club and staff are clearly a "hole in one" experience!
    Eric P. Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

We cannot describe in words how amazing this venue and their staff is! The coordinator, Amanda Reynolds, was beyond a miracle to work with. From her experience, professionalism, and hard work, her and the staff made our day so special to us by taking away all the stress we would have had. Our special day was everything we had hoped for and more. They will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect! Thank you so much to Amanda and the rest of the staff!
    Judy M. Married on 07/09/2021

Fantastic Wedding Venue

The Trout Club is an amazing wedding venue! Amanda Reynolds can truly make wedding dreams come true! Amanda was always super responsive and a true pleasure to work with. We received so many compliments about the beautiful ceremony space, reception space, and food at our son’s wedding. We definitely recommend the Trout Club for a fabulous wedding experience!

The Trout Club's reply:

Judy thank you so much for the awesome review! We truly enjoyed working with you and both families to help make a fabulous day for Nikki & James. We wish them the very best of wishes and are so glad you choose us!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea T. Married on 05/29/2021

Accomodating and professional

I was completely out of my element in planning my daughter's wedding. Finding The Trout Club and Amanda Reynolds made everything so much easier and less stressful. Amanda helped walk us through all the steps of the planning process. Besides meeting with us personally several times, she was also very responsive whenever I texted her with questions. Our other vendors also complimented on how easy Amanda was to work with and appreciated her organization. We have recieved so many compliments from our guests on how they enjoyed the venue, the food and the friendliness of the staff. One guest commented that it was the best wedding meal they were ever served. The Trout Club was a wonderful choice to bring our family together to celebrate the marriage of our daughter.
    *photos by Brittehretphotography
    Susan D. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just perfect for our son‘s wedding!

The Trout Club was the most picturesque and accommodating place we could imagine for our son and daughter in laws wedding. We are so thrilled that we were able to celebrate the beginning of their lives together in such a wonderful location. Guests from all over the United States gathered to enjoy an outdoor wedding and a flexible reception in the covered portion of The Trout Club. Amanda Reynolds gave us complete assurance that despite surprisingly chilly temperatures and potential rain everything would turn out perfectly —and it did! She was ready for any variable. We could not have asked for a better experience. The landscaping was gorgeous, the food delicious, the staff was accommodating and the villas were comfortable and welcoming for the groomsmen! We highly recommend choosing The Trout Club!
    Kara H. Married on 11/13/2020

Absolute Excellence!

I cannot say enough about this venue and the employees. This was the perfect place for us to get married and we are so grateful to everyone at The Trout Club who made everything perfect. Not only was the ceremony site beautiful and the venue itself gorgeous but Amanda Reynolds went above and beyond. We were inexperienced on just about everything for our special day and Amanda helped with vendor recommendations, organization, and great suggestions. It made the process less stressful and more enjoyable. She was also there to answer all of our questions and concerns. All employees were friendly and attentive to our guest and our needs. Saying all that it was also very affordable! We were able to have a wonderful wedding without going into debt. If you are wanting to enjoy your wedding and the experience this is the place! Beautiful setting and everyone is wonderful!

The Trout Club's reply:

Kara & Dustin, thank you for the wonderful review! More importantly thank you so much for choosing us and allowing us to share in your most amazing day!! Your family & friends were so much fun and made for a wonderful evening. Dustin's POI show was the BOMB!!! We wish you the very best of everything and hope to see you at the Trout Club for any years to come!!
  • Ainslie
    Ainslie F. Married on 10/17/2020

Best Wedding Venue

Amanda and her staff was seriously amazing. She made our day beyond perfect! I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you Ainslie & Michael!! You are both an amazing couple and are thankful you choose us!! We wish you the best of everything for a lifetime of love & happiness and hope to see you visiting us for many years to come!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin R. Married on 10/10/2020

We Love the Trout Club

We got married October 10, 2020 at the Trout Club and it was perfect. The Trout Club is one of the most beautiful properties. Everything is well kept, the Club house itself is just gorgeous, and everyone there is so friendly and helpful. Amanda, the special events coordinator, I don’t even know where to begin with her.. From my first message to her asking about the availability of 10.10.20, she was quick to respond and had us come in for a tour. She was super sweet, answered all our questions, and got us booked for our day. Then covid happened, and even through all that, Amanda reassured us that everything was going to work out, and it did. She’s very detail oriented and confident in what she does. I can’t imagine having gotten married without her! Even after the wedding, my husband reached out to her about my ring box that we couldn’t find, and she said she’d look for it. I didn’t have high hopes, as it’s a tiny ring box on a giant golf course lol But, she emailed me maybe a couple days later with a picture of it. She rallied up some people to search every golf cart and look around and found it! It’s the little things like this that make the Trout Club stand out among all the rest. I would definitely recommend the Trout Club for a wedding or any event. We hope to be back to visit soon!

The Trout Club's reply:

Caitlin & Dan, Thank you so very much for the awesome review!! Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are overjoyed you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you both the absolute best for many years to come. We can't wait for you to visit us again!
    Ali E. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing

If you are looking for an amazing vendor and amazing staff the Trout Club is the way to go! Amanda was absolutely amazing helping my Husband and I plan our dream wedding. She was very helpful with anything you could imagine! Planning during a pandemic was stressful enough and Amanda made it that much easier for us! I can not say enough good things about the Trout Club and Amanda! Over all the best experience I could have asked for! On the groom side the golf staff was amazing and helpful as well. They accommodated everything he wished for. All in all the Trout Club staff went above and beyond our expectations and we will definitely be visiting them again!

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your special day with us!! You both were an absolute delight and a pleasure to share your most special of days with. We can't wait to see what your future brings and will look forward to seeing you during your next visit!
    Nicole M. Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST venue in Central Ohio!

We were married at the Trout Club on 9/19. Prior to booking the Trout Club, we had initially booked our wedding at Noah’s of New Albany, which unexpectedly shut down a few months prior to our wedding. Amanda reached out to us the same day and gave us some optional dates available at the Trout Club and scheduled us for a tour ASAP. She was so kind and helpful through every step and made a stressful situation as painless as possible. We fell in love with the trout club... the ceremony space and reception space were beautiful, and the food and drinks were a huge hit with our guests. Amanda and the staff met our every want and need without hesitation and made sure our wedding day was as perfect as we imagined. The Trout Club definitely holds a special place in our hearts and we will recommend to everyone we know... We couldn’t be happier that we chose the Trout Club as our venue!

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We are so glad to have made the connection with you even though through the unfortunate closing of Noahs. As we said that day.....we truly believe you ended up exactly where you were supposed to be! Thank you for allowing us to share in your wedding day and we wish you both the absolute best!!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey H. Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This place is special, amazing, and spectacular

The Trout Club was the perfect place for my wedding. Everything was so perfect, and nothing went wrong. The food was spectacular, and just what we wanted! The dance floor was spacious, and the perfect size. The staff at the Trout Club are very friendly and so accommodating to whatever you need on your special day. Amanda, the wedding coordinator, just is awesome and bends over backwards to make sure that it is a day you will never forget. Also, the Trout Club is a great place to have a rehearsal dinner as well! I am from California, and I can honestly say that The Trout Club has some of the best food I have ever had in my life!

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We totally enjoyed being a part of your special day! You are an amazing couple and wish you all the love and happiness your hearts can hold for a lifetime together. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!
    Megan M. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

I would recommend the Trout Club over and over again! Our experience was beyond great. Amanda Reynolds at the Trout Club did an amazing job working with us. We were scheduled to have our wedding there May 2nd, 2020, but had to reschedule for a later date due to COVID. This was no issue for Amanda. She even had a few dates, that were left over for the year, already reserved for us to pick from to reschedule. She was so accommodative and helpful throughout the whole process. She has a very nice list of recommended vendors for photograph, DJ, flowers, and more. She even took the time to call each outside vendor a week or two prior to confirm their arrival the day of our wedding. The entire event went smoothly and my husband and I were able to enjoy our special day without stress! If you are looking for a great venue, with great food and service, the Trout Club is the perfect place!

The Trout Club's reply:

Megan & Jack, thank you for the wonderful review! We so appreciate you sharing your special day with us!! Working with you both and your family was a complete joy. We wish you the very best for a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    Meghan P. Married on 08/08/2020

Personal Touches and Service Above & Beyond

The venue is beautiful in and of itself! The openness of the space was perfect for the day and gave you the outside feeling while staying out of the sun and heat. We enjoyed dancing on the outside patio after the sun went down too. The golf course allows a perfect setting for photos.
    Amanda and her staff are wonderful! She was so accommodating, gave suggestions for personal touches (including specialty bride and groom drinks to match our theme), and was readily available to answer questions. She is so friendly and energetic; I feel like she invests herself in every couple and with every wedding/event she puts together. Totally hands on while listening to our vision. The day was wonderful for so many reasons; Amanda and her team were a huge part of making the day! We didn't have any complaints or concerns; enjoyed every moment of planning and the day of.
    They are professional and responsible with social distancing measures.
    The food was well prepared; nicely presented and served. They provided us with many good options; we did a tasting to help us decide (this is a standard service they provide).
    We felt good about choosing the Trout Club and feel we received excellent service for the amount we paid. They know what they provide and it's worth it! I would highly recommend The Trout Club for a wedding or any event.

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for the review and more importantly for choosing us!! We loved being part of your most special day and helping to make it memorable for you both!! We wish you all the love, health and happiness in the world and hope to see you for many years to come. Congratulations again!
    Courtney P. Married on 07/11/2020

Perfect venue

We can’t thank Amanda and her staff enough for the amazing experience we had with our wedding at the Trout Club. Amanda is fantastic to work with. She anticipated our needs and was extremely responsive to email, phone calls and text messages. Anytime we had a question or concern she was quick to respond to us. If we needed a vendor, she was ready with a list of companies she had worked with in the past and every vendor we used from her list absolutely knocked it out of the park.The staff was absolutely fantastic! From offering to help our elderly and disabled guests with food and drinks, to checking in throughout the day to see if there was anything the wedding party needed, Amanda and her staff made us feel like the most important people in the world. The food was delicious, we had both our rehearsal dinner and reception dinner there and the choices and quality of the food was incredible. They had plenty of options for our family which includes vegetarians, vegans, and children. Everyone we talked to commented on how good the food was. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The golf course setting for the ceremony was beautiful with plenty of room for guests and a large wedding party. The course itself offered a plethora of picturesque settings for photos, including a perfect sunset backdrop on the hills. The TC Lounge and dining area was a perfect size for our needs with ample more space available if needed. The on site villas were fantastic for family travelling from out of town, and for those of the wedding party who wanted to stay on site. If we were to describe our experience with having our wedding at the Trout Club in one word, “Perfect” would be the only thing that would come close to doing it justice. We cannot recommend it enough
  • Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 10/26/2019

Trout Club = Magical

Our wedding experience at the Trout Club was completely magical. We were floored by how attentive, caring, and helpful the staff was! It rained all day, causing big change to our outdoor ceremony. When the tent went up, the team went the extra mile, in the rain, to bring in fresh cut foliage. They were willing at the last minute to turn a plain white tent into a warm romantic fall space. Our family and friends could not say enough about the service all throughout the evening. We had everything we needed on site - getting ready rooms, overnight villas for out of town guests and bridal party. And Amanda, the Event Manager, this woman works wonders and was behind the scenes making sure everything went flawlessly (we love her!) To top it off the space is just gorgeous. It all felt expensive but wasn't insanely priced. What more could you ask for. We are over the moon!

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! It was completely our pleasure to help create the day of your dreams. Your happiness and satisfaction is our priority on your wedding day!! Thank you for allowing us to share in your day and we hope to see you & Joe for many years to come. Best wished for a lifetime of love & happiness!!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey R. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extraordinarily MAGICAL Wedding Day!!

The Trout Club is the first venue I looked at for my wedding and my heart was sold the moment I walked in. It was everything I wanted all-in-one. Amanda Reynolds, the event coordinator, is literally the BEST coordinator and sweetest soul I have every had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to help us make our day absolutely perfect. I think she also prayed that the weather would be amazing for all of us that day and, let me tell you, it couldn't have been more perfect for an outdoor ceremony. What's even better, is that there was a plan B in place in case it did rain or it was too cold. I am so thankful for the staff at The Trout Club for all their hard work as well. They definitely impressed all of my family members and guests. Shout out to CHELSEA!
    One of my favorite parts of the ceremony was the shuttle bus my father and I sat in. It took us up to the ceremony site so that I could watch everyone walk down before dad and I were brought to the aisle for our walk. It was just another amazing part of the whole day that The Trout Club and Amanda made possible for us. The Trout Club already has a rustic industrial feel to it. So it made it easier to coordinate the decor. The Trout Club was already beautiful before I added greenery and florals as well as lighting and lanterns. They provided the food, tables, chairs, linens, napkins, plates and utensils for the reception. Amanda also does a great job coordinating with all of my other vendors. This kept everyone on the same page as well as made it so much more enjoyable for me on the day of my wedding and beyond! I truly have gained a friend through the whole process in Amanda. My photos, taken by Michelle Joy Photography, are amazing and hopefully give you a great idea of just how naturally beautiful all aspects of The Trout Club are as well as my wedding day. Nothing short of PERFECT :) I 200% recommend them for any event you may need. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

The Trout Club's reply:

Where do we even begin??? Thank you for choosing us to share in your special day!! You are an amazing couple and we feel incredibly fortunate to have made, what we know are, lifelong friends. We can't wait to watch where life takes you! Best wishes for a lifetime of love & happiness!
  • O
    Olivia A. Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection!

This venue is exquisite! The Trout Club did not disappoint at all. Every single detail was perfect. The food was AMAZING, not dry at all which was a fear of mine. Wedding food can tend to be mediocre elsewhere but not here, everyone loved it.
    Amanda the coordinator made everything such a breeze. She replied timely to all of my emails since day one, she truly cared about what we wanted and our needs, worked seamlessly with all vendors, and took any stress and concerns away that popped up the day of. Her staff was phenomenal, so polite and really knew what they were doing.
    I would highly recommend The Trout Club for any entertainment but especially a wedding. My fiancé and I are so happy to be able to say we had one of the BEST venues possible for our special day.

Xo, Mr. & Mrs. Anderson

The Trout Club's reply:

Olivia and Pete, thank you so much for the awesome review and especially for sharing your wedding day with us!! You both were a complete delight and we wish you a future full of love, laughter and all the blessings your hearts can hold. Come see us soon!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/07/2019

Effortless

The most accommodating staff you could imagine, and an absolutely gorgeous venue. Their coordinator, Amanda was so detailed and made sure we had a beautiful, stress-free day.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Venue!

The Trout Club was perfect for our wedding!! We loved every second of our day and would highly recommend this venue. It was beautiful and the staff was so friendly. Amanda especially was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely helpful since day one. She was quick to respond, very knowledgeable, caring, and ultimately just wanted our day to be perfect & did everything she could to make it happen! HIGHLY recommend The Trout Club for your special day.

The Trout Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review and most importantly for sharing your most special day with us!! You are an amazing couple and we wish you the very best of all the love and happiness your hearts can hold!
illustration stars