The Tropical Travelers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Anthony Married on 09/06/2022

Professional Experience

My wife and I wanted to travel for our honeymoon. We came across The Tropical Travelers on a friends Facebook page so I decided to reach out. Once I sent an email, I received an email back within 24 hours. Jennifer Byrne was fantastic. We gave her where we were looking at, what we were looking for and our price range. We even had an issue with our passports and she was patient enough to wait it out with us. All in all great experience. I even received emails each day leading up to the trip reminding me things not to forget. Everything was drawn out simply for us which took a lot of the stress away while planning a wedding.

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

So happy you enjoyed working with us to plan your memorable honeymoon! Can’t wait to help with your next vacation!
    Bren Married on 03/28/2022

Maui Honeymoon

The trip to Maui was unforgettable and a once in a lifetime experience that the Tropical Travelers help to make happen.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Asia
    Asia P. Married on 11/07/2021

Wonderful Experience

Denise is the sweetest person I have ever met. She answered all of my questions and ensured we had a wonderful honeymoon.

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

So happy your enjoyed working with Denise and had a lovely experience! We hope to send you off for your 1st anniversary!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing company

My husband and I found tropical travelers on wedding wire and were quickly answered by Jen! She was amazing and so responsive and informative! It helped that she had been to our resort and many sandals resorts herself with our ultimate decision! We hopped on a phone call with her and told her everything we wanted in our honeymoon as well as a price range. She booked everything for us and made the whole process so easy. When already planning a wedding who wants to have to worry about planning a honeymoon! Jen and her assistants take care of it all, our honeymoon was perfect! Just what we had wanted and more. Rachel was also very responsive and helped us out when we got closer to leaving with our documents and information on traveling with covid. We will be using this company again, they have been wonderful!

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Ashley! We are so happy you had such a lovely honeymoon! We can't wait to work with you to plan your anniversary trip!!! :)
  • Donna
    Donna G. Married on 07/23/2021

Happy Honeymooners

We could not have been happier with The Tropical Travelers. Jennifer and her team were extremely helpful in planning our honeymoon during the time of a global pandemic. She was knowledgeable and gave great advice in helping us choose a destination and resort. She immediately responded to every single email we sent and took care of all our needs. She recommended the PERFECT resort in Aruba where we will be returning to for anniversaries. The Tropical Travelers have proven that travel agencies are underrated and people should use them more often. It was so nice to be able to focus just on the wedding and not have to worry about planning the honeymoon. We will be using them again for our travel needs.

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Donna! Super happy everything went so well! We can’t wait to book your anniversary!! Cheers!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 06/19/2021

highly recommend!!

THANK YOU to Tropical Travelers for helping us plan the most perfect honeymoon. When COVID hit and planning became complicated they supported us and helped us plan a beautiful honeymoon in Turks and Caicos. We highly recommend working with them as they make the whole travel planning process so easy and fun!
    Mm Married on 06/13/2021

tropical vacations

Best choices
    Best service
    Best vacations
    Rachel S. Married on 06/11/2021

Awesome place for a Honeymoon

Jennifer did an amazing job helping us choose our resort for our honeymoon! We had a wonderful time and can’t wait to go back!

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

Fabulous! We love to hear this! Thank you for your business and we can't wait to work with you to plan another getaway soon!
    Greg Married on 05/12/2021

Dreams Punta Cana

This was our 2nd all inclusive vacation and once again Jennifer Byrne and The Tropical Travelers did not let us down.
    We had an excellent time. Traveling during this Covid time can be complicated but Jennifer and her team make things as simple as possible.

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

We are so glad you had a great time!!! Looking forward to working with you to plan again soon. Thanks!
  • Corinna
    Corinna A. Married on 04/10/2021

Tropical Travelers

Tropical Travelers were the first travel agency we had ever used. A friend of ours had recommended them and gave us the name of the agent he worked with. Working with Denise was awesome!! we had a ton of questions and she put our minds at ease. We told her what we were looking for and she sent a few different options followed with her own reviews of the resorts since she had stayed at them all. That is one aspect I loved about Tropical travelers is that all of the places they send their clients too, they have personally spent time there and can give honest feedback along with tips/recommendations and also set us up with some of the best experiences while we were traveling. Denise planned everything for us and it was the absolute best experience we could have had. Especially with it being our first time flying out of the country. She even checked in on us while we were at Unico and sent us a bottle of champagne to our room. It was truly amazing working with her and we can't wait to work with her in the future! Don't wait to use Tropical Travelers and Denise Perkins!!
    Shelly A. Married on 12/01/2020

amazing service!

I have worked with Jennifer and her amazing team many times over the last few years. She goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to help. On this last trip, a friend of mine missed her flight and on a Saturday, Jennifer answered her email, coordinated transportation and totally put my friend at ease. She just makes traveling so easy and always takes my concerns seriously. Thanks Jennifer! Maybe time to book another trip soon.... :)
    Dena B. Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! The smartest choice we made!

Planning our honeymoon with the Tropical Travelers was the smartest thing we've done! They listened to what we wanted and found us the perfect match! The planning process was smooth and easy, didn't have to worry about a thing!
    When we went on our trip, we encountered a few hiccups upon arriving at the resort, and Jennifer was on the phone instantly fixing the issues we were having with the resort.
    Then a hurricane hit and evacuations started happening. Jennifer was working until 2:00 am (our time, I think it was 3:00 or 4:00 am her time) to help us find a way out. She not only got us booked on a flight when everything seemed to be sold out, she checked in on us multiple times the following two days as we journeyed home to make sure things were okay and we didn't need anything.
    Once arriving home, Jennifer and her team filed all of the paperwork with our travel insurance and helped us get reimbursed for not only the out of pocket expense to get home, but for the remainder of our trip that we missed.
    WE WILL ALWAYS USE TROPICAL TRAVELERS WHEN TRAVELING!
    I can not even imagine the nightmare we would have endured had they not been fighting for us every step of the way!

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

We are always happy to help our clients before, during and after travel! Looking forward to planning more vacations for you soon!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 01/12/2020

Destination Wedding Travel Agent

We worked with Jennifer Carr to plan our destination wedding in Mexico. She helped us find an amazing resort, booked our wedding group, and helped with questions and communication with the resort. She was even able to attend our wedding and see everything come together. We are so happy with how everything went!
    Elise J. Married on 09/01/2019

Trouble free vacations.

Great price - fast response - perfect arrangements - nothing to worry about. Used Tropical Travelers for vacations to Mexico and Jamaica - Excellence Resorts - and everything worked perfectly. Just pack and go.
    Kendiss S. Married on 07/20/2019

Highly recommend

I wanted to reach out and say how great my travel agent Deanna DiCampli was to work with planning our Caribbean cruise. She is absolutely amazing and makes booking travel pleasant again! I had never been on a cruise before but she made the process of booking our cruise as well as our flights seamless for me. We had a small window for our travel dates and wanted a cruise going to very specific locations yet she was able to make it all work. She answered all of my silly question while making sure I didn’t feel silly asking them. Over the past few weeks, she has helped me with multiple last minute details and she does it all with a cheerful attitude, even when I know it is a lot of work for her. I truly feel like she has a vested interest in me. She tends to work all hours and she ALWAYS gets back to me in a timely manner. These days, that level of service is rare and appreciated. She even checked in on us while we were on our cruise to make sure everything was going just right and see if there was anything else we needed. I just wanted you to know you have a diamond there in your office, and I will continue to rely on her!
    Jessica Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent service!

We worked with Jennifer Carr at the Tropical Travelers. She recommended Barbados since we were looking into the Caribbean and she did not disappoint! Barbados was beautiful, the Sandals resort was amazing, and the people there were so nice. We are so glad we went with this! Jenn was also quick at responding back to my emails with all my questions, and even checked in on us while we were away. I definitely recommend working with her!
  • John
    John N. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Pro

My travel agent's name is Jennifer Carr.
    It was very clear within moments of speaking with her the professionalism, knowledge and passion she had for her clients and profession!!!
    I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!
    Stacey S. Married on 06/05/2019

Very pleased

Jenn Carr from the Tropical Travelers is fantastic! She was always quick to respond to my many questions when planning my destination wedding. She was also with me every step of the way with planning my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She even came to Jamaica to make sure we didnt have any issues. Our wedding was perfect..all thanks to Jenn!!
    Stacey B. Married on 04/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love working with The Tropical Travelers for all of our travel needs.

We have used The Tropical Travelers for multiple beautiful trips to the Turks & Caicos islands. They have booked a home for a large group for us and have also booked for just the two of us at Seven Stars (AMAZING!). We highly recommend staying at Seven Stars. It is truly a five star experience. The Tropical Travelers are always thorough, professional and fun to work with.
    Judith T. Married on 04/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tropical Travelers Fulfilled my Dreams!

For our 50th wedding anniversary, we arranged with Tropical Travelers to take our kids, spouses, and grandkids- all 16 of us to the Xcaret Mexico resort in February. It was the most magnificent trip for the entire group. The hotel they recommended was perfect -all-inclusive, and top-notch. The various included parks were so much fun for all ages. We were treated like royalty by the hotel at the bequest of our travel advisors, Jennifer and Rachel, who arranged our flights, transports, and oceanfront rooms so there was nothing to worry about at all. I think it would be a perfect place to have a wedding or celebrate any occasion, but I am sure glad I had the Tropical Travelers to aid me in the planning.
    Meghan Married on 04/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would recommend again and again!

Everything was completely seamless working with Denise and the Tropical Travelers, from the transfer from the airport to check out, our trip was perfection! We just got back and I am ready to plan my next getaway with them! If you want to feel like royalty, book with the Tropical Travelers! They will take care of you and ensure everything goes as planned.
    Erin M. Married on 03/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Recommended resorts based on our feedback

Jennifer from the Tropical Travelers helped us plan a trip to Excellence Oyster Bay in Jamaica. Before deciding on that location, she called me with a few questions to determine what we were looking for. Based on our feedback, she provided several options - all of which looked/sounded great and received excellent reviews. What I liked most about her, is that she had personally stayed at each of the places she recommended, and had helpful information that you can't find on the resort's website.

We will use Jennifer for all of our tropical vacations in the future.
  • Tracy
    Tracy M. Married on 03/11/2019

Tropical Travelers is the Only Travel Agency I Trust

I have worked with Tropical Travelers for 5 different vacations in 4 different countries, and each trip has been excellent! They have the experience to suggest destinations that fit our interests and budget, and the knowledge of the best places to stay! If I have any questions about our travel plans, or even if I have questions while I'm traveling, Jennifer and team respond and act right away! Working with Tropical Travelers means a stress-free, worry-free getaway!!
  • Y
    Yvonne B. Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience!

So wonderful to work with! Asked great questions to get sense of what I was looking for and found the perfect resort! All travel details handled professionally.
illustration stars