The Tropical Travelers Reviews

The Tropical Travelers 6
The Tropical Travelers 7

Shelly Agarwal · Getting married on 12/01/2020

amazing service!

I have worked with Jennifer and her amazing team many times over the last few years. She goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to help. On this last trip, a friend of mine missed her flight and on a Saturday, Jennifer answered her email, coordinated transportation and totally put my friend at ease. She just makes traveling so easy and always takes my concerns seriously. Thanks Jennifer! Maybe time to book another trip soon.... :)

Elise Johmann - Gresalfi · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Trouble free vacations.

Great price - fast response - perfect arrangements - nothing to worry about. Used Tropical Travelers for vacations to Mexico and Jamaica - Excellence Resorts - and everything worked perfectly. Just pack and go.

Stacey Suter · Married on 06/05/2019

Very pleased

Jenn Carr from the Tropical Travelers is fantastic! She was always quick to respond to my many questions when planning my destination wedding. She was also with me every step of the way with planning my wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. She even came to Jamaica to make sure we didnt have any issues. Our wedding was perfect..all thanks to Jenn!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    The Tropical Travelers 10
    The Tropical Travelers 11
    The Tropical Travelers 12

Judith Tulli · Married on 04/05/2019

Tropical Travelers Fulfilled my Dreams!

For our 50th wedding anniversary, we arranged with Tropical Travelers to take our kids, spouses, and grandkids- all 16 of us to the Xcaret Mexico resort in February. It was the most magnificent trip for the entire group. The hotel they recommended was perfect -all-inclusive, and top-notch. The various included parks were so much fun for all ages. We were treated like royalty by the hotel at the bequest of our travel advisors, Jennifer and Rachel, who arranged our flights, transports, and oceanfront rooms so there was nothing to worry about at all. I think it would be a perfect place to have a wedding or celebrate any occasion, but I am sure glad I had the Tropical Travelers to aid me in the planning.

Stacey Baker · Married on 04/05/2019

We love working with The Tropical Travelers for all of our travel needs.

We have used The Tropical Travelers for multiple beautiful trips to the Turks & Caicos islands. They have booked a home for a large group for us and have also booked for just the two of us at Seven Stars (AMAZING!). We highly recommend staying at Seven Stars. It is truly a five star experience. The Tropical Travelers are always thorough, professional and fun to work with.

The Tropical Travelers 13
    The Tropical Travelers 14
    The Tropical Travelers 15
    The Tropical Travelers 16
    The Tropical Travelers 17
    The Tropical Travelers 18
    The Tropical Travelers 19

Meghan · Married on 04/01/2019

Would recommend again and again!

Everything was completely seamless working with Denise and the Tropical Travelers, from the transfer from the airport to check out, our trip was perfection! We just got back and I am ready to plan my next getaway with them! If you want to feel like royalty, book with the Tropical Travelers! They will take care of you and ensure everything goes as planned.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Erin Mcevoy · Married on 03/14/2019

Recommended resorts based on our feedback

Jennifer from the Tropical Travelers helped us plan a trip to Excellence Oyster Bay in Jamaica. Before deciding on that location, she called me with a few questions to determine what we were looking for. Based on our feedback, she provided several options - all of which looked/sounded great and received excellent reviews. What I liked most about her, is that she had personally stayed at each of the places she recommended, and had helpful information that you can't find on the resort's website.

We will use Jennifer for all of our tropical vacations in the future.

• Tracy

Tracy Mccann · Married on 03/11/2019

Tropical Travelers is the Only Travel Agency I Trust

I have worked with Tropical Travelers for 5 different vacations in 4 different countries, and each trip has been excellent! They have the experience to suggest destinations that fit our interests and budget, and the knowledge of the best places to stay! If I have any questions about our travel plans, or even if I have questions while I'm traveling, Jennifer and team respond and act right away! Working with Tropical Travelers means a stress-free, worry-free getaway!!

• Y

Yvonne Berstler · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience!

So wonderful to work with! Asked great questions to get sense of what I was looking for and found the perfect resort! All travel details handled professionally.

Dean Guoan · Married on 01/01/2019

Dean Guoan

Booked our dream vacation and extra excursions through them. Super easy, no hassle, and everything went off without a hitch. Would definitely use again and would recommend them.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Jill Rosen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Honeymoon Ever!

The Tropical Travelers were wonderful to work with when planning our honeymoon! Jennifer was great in giving her honest opinion about which destinations and resorts were best. After listening to what we were looking for, she recommended Jamaica ... which was absolutely AMAZING! From start to finish our honeymoon was perfect and much of it was because of the recommendations and background work of Jennifer and her staff. Rachel was also extremely easy to work with and helped me with my honeymoon registry! Jennifer even checked in on us while we were on vacation. Tropical Travelers was available to answer any question and meet my every need. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Z

Zoe W · Married on 12/25/2018

They do all the work for you!

Jennifer Byrne has been thoughtful, responsive and flexible when working on our vacations. She checks in -- even after we have arrived at our destination -- and has been able to rectify issues for us so that we could enjoy more pool time, rather than having to spend time talking with hotel staff. They are attentive and really want to give you the experience you are looking for. We highly recommend The Tropical Travelers!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Tim Zylstra · Married on 12/12/2018

Simple and easy

Very easy to work with. Everything was taken care of for us. Trip was wonderful. Resort was
    beautiful.
    Thanks Jennifer

Tracey · Married on 11/19/2018

Great experience

Jennifer was helpful and great to work with. I've referred her to several friends and will use her services on our next trip.

Dawn · Married on 11/15/2018

Deanna nailed our beautiful tropical getaway!

All 6 of us had a great time. I would definitely book another cruise or destination getaway with her. I was surprised at how organized a ship of 3,000 people could be. We had four stops on our cruise and everyone of them were easy to get off, plan an excursion and get back on. The ship was clean and there were plenty of entertainment. The food was amazing and the drinks were refreshing. Totally worth it and would do it again!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    The Tropical Travelers 20
    The Tropical Travelers 21
    The Tropical Travelers 22
    The Tropical Travelers 23
    The Tropical Travelers 24

Jenna & Will Sellmayer · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome!!!

Denise Perkins of The Tropical Travelers was great to work with. She was super responsive, would get back to us quickly and took our wish list for our honeymoon trip and gave us lots of options for resorts within our budget!! We ultimately chose Couples Resort in Negril, Jamaica and had a blast!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    The Tropical Travelers 25

George · Married on 10/15/2018

We just took our 4th trip through The Tropical Travelers. They are so easy to work with and really take the time to understand our preferences. Jennifer and her team are true professionals and know the best warm weather destinations for adventure or relaxation. Their guidance is spot on. They give you insights into any concerns they may have regarding your options for trips. We will continue to use them on our vacations.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Laurin · Married on 10/13/2018

The Exumas!!!

Jennifer gave us several options based on our honeymoon needs. She made several recommendations and we ended up at Sandals in The Exumas. It was a beautiful property and experience. We had an amazing time and didn't have to worry about a thing. The flight scheduling and transportation were on time and the room options was perfect. Thanks to Jennifer and TheTropical Travelers. We will absolutely use them in the future.

• Z

Zach Toomey · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Experience

First time ever using a travel agency and everything was perfect. Will be using again in the future. Rachel McNally does a great job. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/25/2018

My husband was given Deanna DiCampli's name & number from a co-worker to help us plan & book our vacation to Mexico for our 20th Anniversary. Deanna was great. She took care of everything booking our hotel & air fair. She also sent us links for the area to do excursion off the property. We were also able to fill out the Immigration forms online so we didn't have to do it on the airplane. Note you still have to fill out the form on the airplane on way home.
    Deanna was great, staying in touch with us from booking, a few days before leaving, while we were away and checking in to be sure we got home safely and had a great time. She also wanted to know if there were ANY problems. There were none.
    This was our 13th trip to Mexico, and have used at least 8 different travel agents and travel companies over the years, ( I won't name names) we have to say Deanna was a pleasure to work with.
    We look forward to booking our next trip with Deanna she is the Best!!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

The Tropical Travelers is thrilled that you had such a lovely experience working with our specialist Deanna! We look forward to assisting you plan another fantastic getaway again soon!

Carrie · event on 02/13/2018

We love dealing with Jennifer Byrne from the Tropical Travelers for our travel needs. She is always friendly and accommodating and always puts up with my endless questions.

Sent on 02/22/2018

The Tropical Travelers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Carrie! It's always our pleasure to provide you with the utmost in service and a fantastic travel experience!
    ---Jennifer Byrne, The Tropical Travelers

Liz Mc · Married on 12/22/2017

Perfect vacation, very reasonable !

Everything was wonderful!! The resort was beautiful! Thank you so much Denise for planning us a perfect trip in such short notice. We had a great time!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Mary Kay · event on 11/25/2017

I discovered Jennifer Byrne, President & CEO of The Tropical Travelers, 10 years ago when I was planning an anniversary trip and she has helped us plan EVERY Caribbean vacation we have taken since then. She takes the time to listen to our wants/needs and always comes back with the perfect recommendations. We just got back from our 20th anniversary trip at the Unico 20.87 in the Riviera Maya and the hotel was perfection. We are going to plan a trip again next year!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Joellen · Married on 11/13/2017

The Tropical Travelers team did an amazing job arranging all the details to make our travel and stay, the most relaxed and best vacation we’ve ever had!

Sent on 12/02/2017