The Treasury on the Plaza Reviews

The Treasury on the Plaza 5
  • Desiree

Desiree Salter · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Easy booking process

I absolutely love the Treasury and their staff. I personally worked with Christina throughout the booking process. Christina was very helpful and kind throughout the booking process. Our wedding is right under 2 years away, however everything has been super smooth and I can't wait to get the ball officially rolling.

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Desiree! It has been a pleasure working with you and Mac, you always bring a smile to my face, and I love hearing all of your creative ideas! We cannot wait to see your vision for the big day come to life!! :)
  • Brittany

Brittany Rulison · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Dream wedding

This venue is absolutely stunning. Pictures online do not capture all of its beauty and charm. If your looking for some wow factor this place is right for you. Great staff! Great preferred vendors list who work together on a regular basis to make your vision come to life. I highly recommend

Sent on 11/09/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Brittany! Thank you for your kind words. We are so excited for you and Robbie to celebrate your love here! May can't come soon enough :)

All the best,
    Kelly
  • Lauren

Lauren Seaman · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Treasury tour and venue

We’re so excited to have our wedding here. The sales staff were helpful friendly engaging and knowledgeable. It’s a very busy popular venue and yet still they were accommodating to us. We can’t wait!

Sent on 06/16/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure showing you and Zach the space and helping you through the decision making process. We cannot wait to host your celebration in December!!

Christina & The Treasury Team
  • Joline

Joline · Married on 11/17/2019

The treasury was breathtakingly beautiful

Staff was great. The treasury was elegant. Staff was helpful and took the time to show me two separate venues that I was interested in on the same day

Sent on 01/29/2019

Joline,

Thank you for nice note! It was a pleasure meeting you and Eric and am glad that you enjoyed your tour of The Treasury Venue Collection. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and wish you all the best in your wedding planning!

Jessica and The Treasury Team

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2019

Loved this place

I loved this place it’s absolutely beautiful . I love all the things that come with it

Sent on 02/28/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Ashley! We are so happy that you and Adam have chosen The Treasury for your special day! We look forward to hosting you and your guests for a beautiful celebration.

Cheers to 10/25/2019!

Sincerely,
    Kelly and Team Treasury
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

My husband and I had the pleasure of getting married at the Treasury on the Plaza in October 2019 and it was such a phenomenal experience. The Treasury on the plaza is one of the most beautiful wedding venues I’ve ever laid eyes on, but in addition to that, the professionalism and the amazing staff sold us as well. They helped out with finding the best wedding vendors, and every encounter we had with them was so great. Our wedding day went so smoothly and all our guests keep telling us what a wonderful time they had and how gorgeous the wedding venue was. For anyone who is a little concerned about the price, the Treasury does have some reduced rates for weddings on Sunday and weddings booked within the same year which is how we reduced some of our cost. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing! I highly recommend this venue, there is nothing like it!!

The Treasury on the Plaza 6
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Susana

Susana Paul · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely stunning

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Treasury. It was absolutely perfect! The venue is gorgeous, and the staff are so nice and helpful! They asked all of the right questions before the wedding so that they could take care of our vision on the day of. This allowed us to enjoy our special day. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day memorable and special.

Sent on 11/16/2019

D F · Married on 09/14/2019

Magical!!!

This place is magical! The Treasury is a stunning wedding/ event venue that has so much to offer. It is beautiful, kept in a great, clean condition and most of all that it offers- a piece of history And SERVICE that IS irreplaceable!
    Amazing service provided by all, special shout out to Lyndsey B. and Kelly S. who are a dream team and they have helped us to make our dream wedding come true! Sweet and kind people generally speaking but our wedding was run like a well oiled machine, everything flowed and our parents and guests were amazed by how great they were that they thought that they were our only planners! Simply the best!!!
    As someone who works in the luxury event/management/ retail/ beauty industry I have high expectations and this team and venue delivered. Bravo!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Dejana,

From meeting you and Iyad on the front steps late that evening, your tour, the planning process and all the way until your private last dance, the entire story has been truly serendipitous! Thank you for entrusting us with such a special day. Working with you felt like working with a friend! We wish you and Iyad all of the love in the world!

Warm Regards,
    Lyndsey & Kelly (& The Treasury Team)
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 09/08/2019

A Dream Come True

Lyndsey and the rest of the staff at the Treasury were a dream come true! When touring other venues we instantly new the The Treasury was the place we wanted to get married and hold our reception at! It was stunning and the staff at The Treasury really topped it off. They thought of so Many details to make The Treasury a unique wedding venue! The bridal sweet was to die for and the window in the lobby was right out of Rapunzel’s Tower! I’ve heard a lot of terror stories about weddings but was happy to have the Lyndsey and the rest of the team that made sure our wedding was perfect! If your looking for a wedding venue make sure to check out The Treasury, you will instantly fall in love like we did! Thank you Lyndsey and the rest of the team at The Treasury!

The Treasury on the Plaza 15
    The Treasury on the Plaza 25
    The Treasury on the Plaza 26
    Sent on 10/17/2019

Katrina,
    What a fairytale review!!! Working with you and Chris was so much fun and I loved how the room was always filled with laughter with you two in it! :) Wishing you both all the love and happiness!! Again, it was such an honor!!!
    Lyndsey
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect Florida Venue

The Treasury is a perfect Florida venue especially in August! You can hold the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception INSIDE! In air conditioning!! In August!! No rain outs to worry about, or bugs, or heat! The staff is incredible- very easy to work with and responsive! Truly a dream wedding venue!

The Treasury on the Plaza 27
    The Treasury on the Plaza 34
    The Treasury on the Plaza 35
    Sent on 08/17/2019

Hi Lisa!

We are so glad you and Lisa enjoyed her big day! She was absolutely gorgeous and you planned such a wonderful day. :)

We wish you all the best!

• Michelle

Michelle Harpold · Married on 08/08/2019

Perfect Wedding

The beautiful venue was also in combination with the most incredible staff ever. They made my day perfect. Every guest said that The Treasury On The Plaza was the prettiest place to have a wedding that they had ever attended. I highly recommend them for any event.

The Treasury on the Plaza 36
    The Treasury on the Plaza 37
    The Treasury on the Plaza 38
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Michelle,

It was such a pleasure to work with you during the planning process. Thank you for choosing The Treasury and trusting us with such a special day for you and Robert! Wishing you both and WVU of course, an amazing year!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2019

Absouletly Amazing Service

Thank you Lindsey Sarah, the owner and the entire event team at the Treaaury on the Plaza for helping to make my dream wedding come true. If I could do it all over again I would be honored to have my wedding there. Great team

Sent on 08/14/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Thank you so Samantha!! :) It was a privilege to be a part of yours and Byron's big day. Your wedding was stunning!! Congratulations again, don't forget to stop by next time you're in town!
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

Beautiful venue

The Treasury was absolutely beautiful. We used the lighting package and couldn’t be happier. All of the staff were extremely friendly and service oriented. Our event manager Katie was an amazing help the whole way through.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Hi Jon!!

We were honored to be a part of yours and Stacy's big day! :) We are so glad you loved the lighting package - I think it definitely accented your overall vision! We are so happy for both of you and wish you both the best!

Katie
  • Brian

Brian Mckinnon · Married on 06/25/2019

June 25th Wedding

My wife and I had our wedding reception at The Treasury on June 25th. The venue was absolutely incredible and the reception went off without a hitch. When my wife and I started to look at possible venues, The Treasury was hands down the most eager to earn our business. From the initial consultation throughout the execution of the reception, The Treasury was in constant contact with us. During the event itself, the wedding staff was absolutely phenomenal to ensure the night was perfect! We would recommend this venue for anyone wanting to have a fairy tale event!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brian,

It was such a pleasure to host you and Angelica for your reception. The love and laughter in the room shared by both of your families was so touching. Cheers to your fairytale!

Lyndsey

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2019

Outstanding personal attention and a perfect wedding day!

The Treasury is absolutely beautiful, but the personal attention I received from my first tour until now, 2 weeks past my wedding, was simply outstanding. I worked with Lyndsey B. and she was amazing! She was so responsive to all my questions, demonstrated extreme patience with all my crazy questions and ideas, and just got my vision so completely right. She and the Treasury team made my wedding plan and wedding day so effortless and stress free. Anyone planning a wedding needs to check out The Treasury on the Plaza. You will be so glad you did!

The Treasury on the Plaza 39
    The Treasury on the Plaza 40
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Caitlin,

Again, we cannot thank YOU enough! It was absolutely a pleasure and I enjoyed all of the time we were able to spend planning such an incredible day for you and Bobby! The laughs and creative ideas will never be forgotten! We appreciate you both entrusting us with such a special day and cannot wait to see you again in the coming years to relive it all!

Christie Ploszek · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect North FL Venue!

Our summer wedding at The Treasury felt grand and romantic. The venue is beautiful and unique! Lyndsey and the staff made sure that every little detail was thought of throughout the planning process -which made our day go perfectly. We loved that we had the whole venue to ourselves that day. The whole day was a dream and we wish we could do it all over again!

The Treasury on the Plaza 41
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Christie,

It absolutely was grand and romantic! The perfect blend! Your dress was simply STUNNING and it was great to watch all of the love in the room! Thank you again for trusting us for your day, it was such a pleasure to work with you and Carter!

• Emily

Emily Plowman · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

Katie and the team were amazing and super accommodating to each and every request! The venue was spectacular and I loved being able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception in three different locations within the Lightner. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hi Emily!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved your courtyard ceremony & watching your magical cape blow in the wind. :) Your reception was so much fun and we loved the ambiance set with having the mezzanine level as the lounge area - what a fun idea!

We wish you and Tommy the best in your life together as newlyweds. :)

• Erika

Erika · Married on 04/29/2019

Perfect venue, perfect staff

Our journey with the Treasury was exciting and memorable. Not only is the venue breathtaking but you get to work with wonderful people as well! Our event manager was Katie. She took care of any and all questions and concerns and made sure we were happy with everything. She really helped to make our vision come to life! I couldn't imagine another venue measuring up to their level of service.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Erika!

Oh my goodness - you are so sweet!! We are thrilled to have been a part of your big day. We enjoyed every last minute of your wedding day and I will never forget when you walked in and the realness of it all hit you. We are so happy for you, Adam & your family.
  • Drew

Drew Russo · Married on 04/05/2019

The best day ever

The Treasury went above and beyond for us. We had the best day of our lives thanks to their amazing staff. It exceeded our expectations from the day we walked in to take our first tour. Such a beautiful venue. Thank you so much for being so accommodating and patient with our rowdy crowd. I wish we could do it all over agin. Thank you thank you!!

The Treasury on the Plaza 42
    Sent on 07/13/2019

The Treasury on the Plaza's reply:

Drew, thank you so much! You and Kristin threw the wedding of the year here, it was a blast! We are so happy that we could be a part of your big day :)

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2019

Top Notch Staff and the Most Beautiful Venue

My son and daughter in law were recently married at Treasury on the Plaza in beautiful St Augustine FL. Cocktail hour and reception followed. The staff and attention to everything that we needed went above and beyond everything we could have ever asked for. This wedding and reception was executed flawlessly and I am forever grateful to everyone involved ❤️

The Treasury on the Plaza 43
    The Treasury on the Plaza 55
    The Treasury on the Plaza 56
    Sent on 04/04/2019

Tracy,

We are so incredibly grateful for your glowing comments. It was truly an honor to host such an incredible day for Ryan and Tamara. Your efforts in their day were apparent and you can see in all of these pictures the love and memories that were made that day! We wish you (and Josh of course) and Ryan and Tamara nothing but the best and we look forward to having everyone stop by in the future to reminisce!

Garrett Stroup · Married on 02/24/2019

An absolute dream

My wife Jennifer and I just had our wedding reception at Treasury on February 24, 2019. I have to start by saying the event staff are probably the most organized, coordinated, and customer-centric individuals we came across over the course of our wedding planning. You can tell they honestly care about your wedding, and they don’t treat you as just a number, despite having over 170 weddings currently booked into the future. The venue is absolutely gorgeous also, and they don’t double or triple book weddings on the same day, so you truly have an exclusive and special experience. We worked with Katie specifically, and she blew us away with her lighting and bar recommendations, as well as her responsiveness no matter what questions we managed to cook up.

On your wedding day, they really go above and beyond to make you feel like a rock star. Particularly, they let me into my Groom suite when I showed up a couple hours early (nerves/paranoia), and they helped assemble our reception space beautifully. We had our ceremony off-site and came to Treasury for our reception, and they could not have been more accommodating. We walked in, and several staff members were waiting on us hand and fist, asking if we needed anything to eat, anything to drink, or anything else they could get us. That continued all the way into the night. The bar staff also could not have been more phenomenal. I never heard anything but amazement from my guests at the entire experience from cocktail hour to end of night at the reception.

I 100% recommend Treasury on the Plaza!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Garrett -

You and Jennifer were truly one of the sweetest couples with some of the coolest features throughout your wedding! We were so thrilled to have been a part of your big day. From your super cute Disney touches to the love you both have for each other we will miss getting to go through the planning process with both of you!

We hope to see you soon. :)

Katie & The Treasury Staff

The Treasury on the Plaza 66
    The Treasury on the Plaza 67
    Sent on 02/27/2019

Hi Molly & Ciaran -

Wow, you both are so beautiful & you're making me cry AGAIN over this sweet review!!

From your amazing personalized decor, sweetest song and dances and an awesome vendor line up we are thrilled to have been a part of your big day! Please come back and visit whenever you're headed this way!

Katie & The Treasury Team
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 02/17/2019

Best venue!

We couldn’t be happier with our experience getting married at the Treasury on the Plaza in St. Augustine. It was our dream venue since we first began looking, but we thought it must be out of our price range. To our delight, they were able to offer us solutions to that issue and offered customer service that is unrivaled in NE Florida. We were able to have our dream wedding at our dream venue... let me tell you Katie Noble was so kind and welcoming, she treated our wedding like it was the only one she was planning. In addition, the bar staff was incredible! Our guests broke several glasses on the dance floor (go figure) and within seconds, someone was there to alert guests of the potential hazard and immediately get it cleaned up. They did not miss a beat the entire night! I can’t tell you how many guests came up to me and said it was the nicest wedding they have ever attended. I owe that in big part to the larger than life atmosphere that is the treasury on the plaza. 5 stars is not high enough... Ciaran & Molly

The Treasury on the Plaza 68
    The Treasury on the Plaza 80
    The Treasury on the Plaza 81
    Sent on 10/21/2019

HI Molly!

WOW! These pictures are GORGEOUS!! :) We are so thrilled to have been a part of your big day and we loved taking a little trip back down memory lane to relive it all. We would love to see you when you for your anniversary!!

Best Wishes!!!
    Katie
  • Lizette

Lizette · Married on 02/15/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

The Treasury definitely did not disappoint. It met all of our expectations and more! Your guests will truly be blown away by the venue and the staff at the Treasury is top notch! They ensured that our wedding day was flawless and were SO easy to work with. We actually found the staff to be more helpful and attentive than our wedding planners. Thanks, Katie and Lindsey! The groom’s suite and bridal suite were more than we could ask for. They were big and comfortable. It was a great place to take photos. And the selling point? The venue is so breathtaking you’ll need minimal decorations! Our guests were blown away by the vault bar on its own. Our wedding day was an absolute dream. Hands down best venue!

The Treasury on the Plaza 82
    The Treasury on the Plaza 88
    The Treasury on the Plaza 89
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Hi Lizette!

It's so great to hear this! We are so thrilled that you are so happy with your big day. :) We hope everything is well and you and Michael are enjoying your life as Mr. and Mrs.! :)

Christy · Married on 02/08/2019

Perfect venue

Beautiful space and perfect staff!

The Treasury on the Plaza 90
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Hi Christy -

You are just so sweet! We enjoyed everything about yours and PJ's wedding day. We hope all is well and you're enjoying every bit of married life. :)

Best,