The Traveling Tavern Reviews

7 | La Jolla, CA

7 Reviews for The Traveling Tavern

• Courtney

Courtney Agamata · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Traveling Tavern is the best!!

I can't thank Traveling Tavern enough for such an AMAZING bar service! Carrie is such an amazing, honest, and kind person! She was so easy to work with and I truly enjoyed our conversations leading up to my dad's 60th birthday party. She really knows her stuff! In the weeks leading up to the event, Carrie made sure to stay in communication so that she did not miss anything as far as added guests or changes to the drink lists. If you are looking for a stellar bar service for your event, big or small, Traveling Tavern is your answer. So much goes into planning an event and businesses like Traveling Tavern will make the process SO much easier. She is not only affordable, but also efficient and professional! I know that I 100% intend on reaching out to Carrie again for future events. Thank you Traveling Tavern!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Morgan · Married on 07/14/2018

We were so incredibly happy with Carrie and her team at the Traveling Tavern and the job they did at our wedding in Julian a couple of weeks ago. Bartenders were one of the last vendors that we hired because we had a hard time finding someone to fit our needs and to be honest we weren't entirely sure what our needs were! We were going to be providing our own alcohol and wanted to hire someone we could trust to quickly and efficiently serve delicious cocktails and a variety of wine/beer. Thank goodness our coordinator recommended Traveling Tavern because they could not have done a better job! Carrie was extremely helpful in the weeks leading up to our wedding, making sure she knew exactly what we wanted. We had two cocktails we wanted served and she helped us figure out how much of the mixers we needed to buy. On the wedding day, Carrie and her husband showed up early to get everything set up and kept the bar going efficiently all night. Our guests reported that they rarely had to wait in line for anything and the cocktails they made were delicious! They really went above and beyond in their service and I couldn't be more happy we hired them. If I ever need a bartender for an event again in the future, I will definitely be hiring them!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kyle is amazing he returned every email or phone call so promptly. Best thing is he is able to give the right information on what and how much to buy. These guys are great I have already started to tell people about them. Will definitely use them again

Sent on 11/23/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/09/2014

Kyle at Traveling Tavern was an excellent bartender at our wedding. Kyle offered us advice and guidelines for selecting a menu, as well as purchasing quantities for the number of guests we were expecting. Kyle and his assistant were professional and attentive to our guests. It was a pleasure to work with him. I highly recommend The Traveling Tavern to anyone seeking bartending services.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Vana · Married on 11/02/2013

Kyle did a great job of helping us out every step of they way leading up to the wedding. Gave us his advice on how much liquor to purchase, and was always available for questions. Melissa was our bartender for the night, along with one more bartender. We had a 240+ guest wedding and they kept things smooth, kept guests refreshed and clean up at nights end was exceptional.
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Masey · Married on 11/20/2016

Kyle and The Traveling Tavern team came through last-minute for us when we realized we needed a licensed bartender just two days before our wedding. They were flexible and extremely reasonable. The only thing that could have been better was not having a tip jar out. Other than that, we were satisfied, and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 12/16/2016
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/30/2016

I booked Traveling Tavern for my wedding. Kyle was very responsive to all of my emails prior to the wedding. He arrived on time and worked hard all night. He was very professional and my guests loved the cocktails. Would highly recommend The Traveling Tavern!

Sent on 06/09/2016