The Traveling Tap Reviews

The Traveling Tap 1
  • Gregory

Gregory J Mahall 路 Getting married on 11/05/2019

Excellent and Professional Elimination of Huge Need

If you have no experience in liquor planning for a wedding, Amber and company at The Traveling Tap is your way to go. They were an excellent source for ordering, delivery, pick up and settlement. The delivery and pick up alone eliminated a huge burden in our planning. The highest recommendation possible! Thank you. Well worth it.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Traveling Tap 2
  • Lori

Lori Lindle 路 Married on 07/05/2019

They made it easy!

The Traveling Tap made everything easy when ordering the alcohol for my daughter's wedding. They knew how much to to order and we were refunded for anything we did not use that was unopened. Another thing we did not have to worry about!馃榿

Sent on 07/05/2019

Jennifer B. 路 Married on 07/02/2019

Outstanding!

The traveling tap was fantastic to work with. They kept the lines down and were very friendly!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jodi 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent service

We used The Traveling Tap for our son鈥檚 wedding and couldn鈥檛 have been more pleased with the experience. They were very helpful and knowledgeable during the the entire process! Save yourself the grief and let the Traveling Tap do the work for you. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Victoria 路 Married on 03/17/2018

We had originally contracted with another company for the same service. After talking to the traveling tap, we cancelled the other company. Their attention to our needs and our entire wedding made us feel valued as clients. My wife is a wedding planner and after planning, there were very few things we knew we wouldn't have to worry about on our wedding day, Traveling Tap was one of them. They did everything we asked and more and our guests loved it!

Dan 路 event on 03/09/2018

Traveling Tap was amazing at our event, Lancaster Roots and Blues Music Festival. Their tap systems at the main stage were perfect for the venue and allowed our guests easy access to multiple typ
    es of beer. They also helped us out at another venue that they weren't originally contracted to work and they did so at a moment's notice. I would recommend them to anyone and we will definitely be using them again at the next festival!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Selina 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Dealing with Amber and Tim made such a huge difference in the entire wedding process. They were so kind, patient and experienced when dealing with how much and what to serve at our daughter's wedding. I will never have another event without contacting the Traveling Tap! Truly invaluable!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Steve 路 event on 08/12/2017

The crew from The Traveling Tap is both professional and technically savvy, understanding the management side of the event/server business as well as the finer details of the many different types of beer and requirements for each. We have used The Traveling Tap several times for large-to-massive sized events and could not have been successful without them - they literally think of everything and we consider them an integral part of our business!

• F

Faye 路 event on 10/16/2017

The Traveling Tap was referred to me by an upscale venue where we were holding a corporate dinner. Amber was great to work with, very reliable and knowledgeable on the products we selected. They worked directly with the venue which made my oversight of this part of the function seamless for me. In the past I have been limited to event spaces where the establishment had a liquor license. Knowing I can use The Traveling Tap's services now allows me to secure venues I would not have been able to use in the past. I will definitely continue to use the Traveling Tap for any other corporate events I schedule.

Jessica 路 Married on 01/13/2018

I am honored to be the first to review the Traveling Tap because they did a great job for the bar services for my wedding! I recently got married at Excelsior, which is a BYOB establishment, and I had absolutely no idea where to even start--enter Traveling Tap! They were amazing at walking me through the process of what and how much alcohol to buy for my guests, as well as having the service of buying and delivering all the alcohol and then picking up the leftovers and returning it for money back. They were professional, flexible, and willing to work with any budget. It was nice to not have to worry about the alcohol, which is one of the most important parts of the day! Thank you so much, Traveling Tap!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Jen 路 Married on 09/14/2018

Wedding Day

Amber was very personable and responsive through our wedding planning. She was always giving suggestions that were cost effective to us. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/21/2018