12 Reviews for The Travel Center

Romantic Trips (1)
Central America (1)
Hawaii (1)
12 The Travel Center Reviews

The ladies at The Travel Center are excellent. They made us feel comfortable and confident in booking our honeymoon (which was amazing by the way). Arlene was our agent and she was excellent. Paula, the owner, was so nice. Everyone else there was super knowledgeable and talked us up with stories and travel tips. It was a very nice experience. So nice that after booking our trip we went back for an open house- and ended up winning a trip Bermuda! Great experience, great service, great people.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

The Travel Center in Hanover was amazing to work with for our honeymoon! Paula listened to the type of honeymoon we wanted and provided tons of suggestions. She helped is narrow down the perfect spot (St. Lucia), and find us an amazing hotel. She took care of booking all the flights, the hotel, and excursions. She even provided small cards to include in my bridal shower invitation, and helped guests who wanted to give excursions as gifts. The office was really nice, even if we were waiting for Paula the rest of the staff was helpful. Paula answered all of our questions, and responded to us so fast. We did almost have a slight hiccup and we needed to ask Paula about moving our honeymoon (family emergency), and she couldn't have been nicer and put our minds at ease. Luckily, we were able to go and everything was fantastic! Paula was amazing to work with, and I would go back to her for any future travel.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

I have booked several vacations through the Travel Center and have worked each time with Paula. She is amazing and so helpful! She has never let us down on any of our previous vacations and did not disappoint when it came time to book our Honeymoon through her. We went to Hawaii (Maui and Kauai) and had an amazing time. Paula gave suggestions on restaurants to check out and places to go, all of which were great. She definitely knows what she's doing and tries to get you the best deal possible. I would recommend Paula and the Travel Center for booking your Honeymoon (or any vacation)!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Paula at the Travel Ctr. booked an anniversary trip for us and did a terrific job. She was/is so enthusiastic about booking a trip, describing the destination, providing insights and advice that we get excited about the trip well in advance. And don't forget patience! Paula never hesitated if we asked her to provide work-ups for various destinations or flight schedules while we were figuring out our destination decision. In fact, Paula is currently helping us plan a Feb. 2018 warm weather trip. I have recommended family members and friends to Paula and she has always come through. I refer to Paula as my "favorite travel agent."

Profile Picture Tom, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I worked with Paula Killion at Travel Center to book our honeymoon. Initially, we were all over the place- we had only a basic idea of WHEN we wanted to go, but not really WHERE- but Paula was very patient and knowledgeable and guided us through everything. We eventually decided on Hawaii- and we couldn't have been any happier. Paula took care of everything- from the plane tickets, to the rental cars to the hotel rooms, and the flight between islands! We had a small issue at check-in at one of the hotels, and Paula was super-quick to get right on the issue and went ABOVE and beyond in working with the hotel to quickly solve the problem. We wouldn't hesitate at all to work with Paula in the future, and highly recommend the Travel Center.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/29/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We used Paula Killion to assist us with booking our honeymoon. We told her we wanted to visit Punta Cuna. She immediately recommended the Paradisus Palma Real Reserve. She suggested a swim up suite. She described the resort perfectly. There were no surprises. Paula knows her business extremely well and was responsive to our questions and emails. We will be using Paula for our future trips without a doubt.

Profile Picture User7144534, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We cannot say enough...Paula was fantastic and our experience with The Travel Center led to the honeymoon of our dreams. We originally met with Paula with a few ideas in mind. After getting to know us and hearing what we were looking for, Paula recommended a new location that we had not considered. We are thrilled that we took her advice and went to Belize. it was peaceful, relaxing, romantic and absolutely beautiful. Both resorts, Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn, were incredible with staff that provided a customer service experience that was well beyond expectations.

Thank you Paula! It was a once in a lifetime trip!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Caribbean, Central America, Honeymoons

The Travel Center booked our amazing destination wedding in Aruba. We stayed at the Riu palace and had the wedding of our dreams. Booking was easy and seamless for our guests and everything was perfect when we arrived in Aruba. The Travel Center has a lot of experience in booking destination weddings and I would highly recommend using them to ease the stress of planning a wedding in another country!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destn. Weddings, Honeymoons, Caribbean

My parents referred me to Paula Killion of the Travel Center to help us plan our honeymoon because my (now) husband and I can't handle too many overwhelming decisions all at once. My parents are quite picky and could not recommend Paula highly enough, so we knew from the beginning we were in good hands. Paula is LOVELY. She is very experienced and knowledgeable. We changed our minds a million times about when we actually wanted to go on our honeymoon, where we wanted to go on our honeymoon, and when we could actually afford to book the honeymoon and Paula was so patient and understanding throughout it all. She also spent a lot of time discussing what kind of people we are and what type of trip would be most suited to us and within our budget. On her recommendation, we ultimately settled on St. Lucia, which was the perfect place for us. She nailed it. We are planning a trip to the Azores this fall and are looking forward to working with Paula again!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Caribbean

My wedding was a little over a year ago. I walked into The Travel Center clueless about planning a destination wedding. Paula helped us pick the destination and made the entire experience a complete breeze. A year later my Husband and I said "I do". At sunset at the most beautiful resort. The staff at the Travel Center in Hanover helped make our wedding a complete dream.

Profile Picture User3356812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Paula was the best in helping us plan our dream honeymoon to Italy. She always made time to answer any questions we had and met with us before we left to go over every detail of our trip. Our trip to Italy could not be more perfect between the hotels Paula picked and setting up all the excursions for us. We highly recommend Paula at The Travel Center!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews