The Transept Reviews

6 | Cincinnati, OH

6 Reviews for The Transept

Lucy McGrath · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful space!

The Transept was the perfect space for our rehearsal dinner. The space was romantic and nicely decorated. The food was really good and we were able to feed our gluten free guests easily! They accommodated us with a screen for a slideshow my mother surprised us with as well! The staff was kind and attentive. Overall, great space with great people!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lauren Westerfield · Married on 09/15/2018

gorgeous venue, amazing food, fantastic people!

We were super excited to book the Transept for our wedding day, because we loved the look and the location. From the start, the Funky's staff was AMAZING. They held multiple meetings with us to keep the planning on track, and were very accommodating and always easy to reach. The pricing is very reasonable compared to other similar venues.
    The food was hands down, the best wedding food I've had, and so many of our guests said the same. They also provided great options for our vegetarian, vegan, and food-allergic friends!
    Last but not least, the venue is beautiful! Simplistic, which made our flowers really pop! The bridal suite is a gorgeous place for pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Funky's and the Transept!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Meggie · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing wedding day florist!

A gorgeous venue with an amazing staff who are dedicated to making your day perfect. What more could a bride ask for? I could not be happier with The Transept and Funky’s Catering. Emily at Funky’s was amazing to work with; she was extremely organized, responsive and handled the small details that I would have forgotten. I was able to enjoy the planning process and I never felt the stress of wedding planning because of Emily and the rest of the staff at Funky’s. We received so many compliments on the venue and the food from all of our guests!! I would highly recommend The Transept to anyone getting married!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Janet · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband and I held our wedding reception at The Transept in March and are so pleased with that decision! The bridesmaids and I had a blast getting ready in the beautiful bridal tower. Funky's Catering staff was wonderful, truly anticipating and accommodating all of our needs for the day. Our family and friends have all remarked on how beautiful the venue was, and we couldn't agree more. Our photos turned out beautifully, thanks to the gorgeous architecture and design, notably the lovely stained glass windows. This was the perfect space for our 150-guest reception, as it felt intimate, warm, and inviting.

Sent on 04/23/2017

The Transept's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved being of service to you and your guests!

The most beautiful venue. I absolutely loved spending the day getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite in the bell tower. The staff was amazing and so helpful. Everything ran extremely smooth. My husband and I love going back to have drinks at Vestry.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

3.5

The venue is absolutely amazing! The food was phenomenal (we did food stations and LOVED it) and the service is excellent! Would definitely recommend this venue. Be careful of hidden prices though, there were lots of little things that popped up that we weren't told about.

Sent on 11/21/2016