The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa Reviews

2 | Worcester, MA

2 Reviews for The Top Shop Salon & Day Spa

Purple · Married on 06/26/2011

Jenn Danault and Marie Beaureard came to do hair for the bridesmaids and myself on our wedding day. We had 4 girls and myself getting our hair done on the day of. The salon has a small fee of $25 to have stylists come to you on your wedding day which didn’t seem extreme. The salon had some of the most reasonable prices in the area for hair for both my bridesmaids and myself.

I was given a trial in the salon with Jenn a few months before my wedding. As someone who has never been married before, I had wished that she would have talked me through the whole process a bit more. The salon was exceptionally busy that day so this may be why that didn't happen. After a two hairstyles I left feeling that Jenn had the skills to do my hair on our wedding day, but that we hadn’t found the right combination of what I was looking for/how she was translating that look yet.

Ultimately, I was really happy with my hair on my wedding day. The ladies where on time and set up quickly so we could get going. They did all 5 hairstyles with enough time for all of us to relax a bit before getting dressed. Jenn did a fantastic job and my hair stayed up and in place all evening, even with a lot of dancing and hugging. Marie did a great job on my bridesmaids hair too. They all seemed satisfied with their hair and their hair also lasted and looked great by evening’s end.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Great, great, great. Hair was beautiful. Did not hire makeup services though because I didn't think the trial went well. The woman who applied my makeup was clearly trained as a hair stylist first and foremost, which is understandable, but not the skill level I was looking for. Also had some communication glitches over the phone with the staff, but nothing major. Overall a very lovely experience.

Sent on 08/21/2014