The Todd Everett Experience Reviews

11 Reviews for The Todd Everett Experience

• Hollye

Hollye · Married on 10/10/2020

Danced the Night Away!

The Todd Everett Experience was truly stellar! James O’Steen hit it out of the park! He made the wedding so much fun. He knows how to read the crowd - and kept everyone dancing! We had a small group but it never seemed that way. James kept the party hopping! I can’t say enough great things about James & The Todd Everett Experience! They are masters of their craft!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding DJ

Todd was absolutely amazing! We were really worried about entertainment at our wedding during the COVID pandemic and he worked with us to create a really fun wedding day experience. Todd helped keep the energy up and our guests loved his musical selections. We had so much fun dancing all night!

Sent on 09/22/2020

The Todd Everett Experience's reply:

Hi Samantha! Thank you so much. It's a honor to know that you and Bryan trusted our team with your special day. With the Covid-19 and the wearing of mask, it's hard for me to tell peoples level of excitement because I can no longer see their smiles or facial expressions. Getting confirmation that you enjoyed your wedding day means the world to me. May God bless you two with an abundance of joy and happiness together. Keep in touch!

Diksha devgun · Married on 08/08/2020

Great DJ and awesome experience

Todd is very professional and flexible to work with his clients. We had a great time on our wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2020

The Todd Everett Experience's reply:

Diksha, Thank you so much! I had such a great time. Your family and friends were awesome. I wish you and Dan the best and many blessings as you two begin your new journey together.
  • Britani

Britani · Married on 08/02/2020

Todd is an Experience

Todd was professional and down to earth. Felt like I was talking to my friend and not a Dj. I’m excited to see his work at my wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Keys · Married on 03/07/2020

Perfection!!

Todd was great from initial contact to the end. He had the reception LIVE!! He did exactly what he said. Never once was there a quiet moment or blooper. Extremely professional. Customer service exceptional! The sound system SUPERB!!! LOOK NO FURTHER FOR A DJ!! THIS IS IT!!!! We also booked ceremony music, cocktail hour and uplighting through Todd. Everything was top notch!! I can't thank him enough!!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Christin

Christin M Harris · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing! Hire him now!

There is not enough positive things I could say about the Todd Everett Experience of Todd Everett himself! From the sound system setup, to the lighting, to the mobile photobooth, to the magical entity the dancing on the cloud brought... EVERYTHING was perfect. Todd learns your crowd and truly makes the night an EXPERIENCE. He is so incredibly talented in all services he offers- you cannot go wrong.

I chose pictures that highlight his uplighting skills, the dancing on a cloud option, the mobile photobooth, and the fun he brought to the night! We received many compliments about how upbeat and fun Todd kept the night- our dance floor was never empty. We also received numerous compliments about the mobile photobooth! Guests loved it and it was fantastic that the person running it (so sorry, I cannot remember her name right now) could move where ever the guests were! Thank you Todd!!! (and to your assistant who handled the mobile photobooth!!! Incredible!)

Sent on 03/21/2020

Koco · Married on 09/28/2019

The BEST DJ out there!

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how great Todd is as a human being and as a DJ. If you want your wedding guests to have fun, make memories and dance the entire night, Todd and his team are the VERY best at what they do! My husband and I had Todd, and DJ James OSteen at our wedding, and it was the best decision we ever made. We saw people out on the dance floor who we never thought would dance, or never saw dance before. From our first meeting with Todd, we knew he would elevate our wedding, and he did NOT disappoint. If you're undecided for whatever reason about booking Todd, DO NOT hesitate. He's seriously the greatest, and we will be recommending him to EVERYONE.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Marygail · Married on 10/20/2017

Mind Blown!!!!!! He met with us personally to go over certain details. He made us feel very comfortable. He had my Wedding jumping from beginning to the end. He got my guest up and dancing. My guest are still talking about him!!! Will definitely use The Todd Everett Experience for my other events. He made my wedding a great experience.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • MrsMitch

Erica · Married on 08/12/2017

Todd definitely proved that a deejay does so much more than just play music. Not only did he play great music but he has an awesome personality that kept the crowd going all night long. Three weeks later and we still have guests raving about our reception. In addition to dj'ing, he also provided the uplighting and monogram for our reception and it transformed the room in a major way. I'm still in awe looking at the pictures. He was extremely professional and responsive through the entire process and I highly recommend his services. Thank you Todd!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Todd made our wedding reception a day to remember. He really knows how to work the crowd. Very personable,afffordable you definitely want Todd as your DJ at your event.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this vendor. First, Todd met with us and answered all of our questions right off the bat. Todd gave us all of the options his company does and we hired them to DJ for both the ceremony and the reception. The Todd Everett Experience provides everything they need and their set looks awesome! James Osteen was actually our DJ for our event. James was great! He went out to our site for our rehearsal to make sure he had the correct set up and was ready to go. On the day of James was on time, got everything setup way before start time and rocked it out. I thought a lot of our older crowd would leave the event early but most of our guests stayed right to the end and I believe that’s because James had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night. People were dancing I would have never thought I’d see on the floor. He even let my dad go up there and “help” him DJ for a bit. The venue had to practically kick us out of there! James was professional and great to work with. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding and I would recommend him and the Todd Everett Experience to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 07/12/2017