The Timberlodge at Arrowhead Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia B. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Can't wait for our 2022 wedding here!

Booking The Timberlodge at Arrowhead for our wedding was such an easy decision. Everyone was so friendly and responsive. We were able to set up a tour quickly and see both properties, which was great, and they answered all of our questions. We live out of town right now, so it was amazing that they were able to show our parents around and let us join by FaceTime! The whole experience has been easy and fun, and we couldn't be more excited to continue planning with them! I couldn't ask for more in a venue.

Hi Olivia,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so excited to have you and Jon as an official Timberlodge couple & make all of your wedding dreams come true!
    -Krystle, Emma, & The Timberlodge Team
  • Katie
    Katie H. Getting married on 02/07/2022

Friendly responsive team and gorgeous venue

Sarah, Amanda and Krystle were all amazing to work with and got us through the stress of first postponing and then having our wedding during the pandemic. They answered all our questions, particularly when we were worried about safety, and made sure everything went smoothly by working through every detail. The food was delicious, everything was set up even better than we could've imagined, and they were SO FRIENDLY! With the included tasting and in person meeting you end up feeling so comfortable that on my wedding day I was uncharacteristically relaxed. It was a bonus that they have beautiful patios - our guests were able to distance outside after dinner. As far as value - having the coordinators, tables & chairs, ceremony space, food & alcohol on site, and many decorations and items such as table numbers/centerpeices/napkings included is worth it!

Katie,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words. We were honored to host your special day with us! It's been such a pleasure helping you and Brandon plan the wedding of your dreams! -Sarah
    Rachel T. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly Recommend!

Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness
    I had my wedding here in October 2021, and I was blown away how Timberlodge went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! I had quite a bit of my own décor and they were fantastic at placing everything I wanted where I wanted it. They were very timely with answering all of our questions during the planning process, made sure to reach out to all of our various wedding vendors before the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page, and made sure the wedding went smoothly. They came up to us numerous times throughout the night to make sure we didn't want/need anything. I got a lot of compliments from the guests and highly recommend Timberlodge!
    Kacie Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding was Amazing

My name is Kacie and my wedding was 9/4/21. My wedding was the best day. Everything was set up so perfectly. Everything i asked for and everything i brought to be set up was exactly where i asked it to be. My wedding day was more than i could have ever dreamed of. The team was super helpful, respectful, and responsible. I had A LOT of questions leading up to the day and they answered every single one. The day of the wedding Amber who was the planner made sure i was doing okay and asked if i ever needed anything. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much Kacie for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure hosting your wedding, and we are so incredibly thankful that you had such an amazing experience. Myself and our entire team were so happy to be of service to both of you and help make your wedding day the best day of your lives! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!!

Best Wishes,
    Amber and your Timberlodge Team
  • Julia
    Julia S. Married on 08/15/2021

The perfect wedding

Dana and Amber were so helpful, kind, and enjoyable to work with. The Timberlodge was very flexible and they constantly were in communication with us, answering the silliest questions. The venue was PERFECT. Everyone is still talking about how amazing it was to have the dance floor on the porch outside! Food (buffet) was very good and the staff was responsive. I would highly recommend having your wedding at The Timberlodge, you will not be disappointed!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 05/21/2021

Our wedding would have not been the same if we had it anywhere else! The timer lodge is hands down the best wedding venue in Buffalo!

My husband and I looked at a few wedding venues and nothing was giving me that wow factor that I was looking for. Then I came across The Timberlodge on WeddingWire and it looked incredible! I was surprised that I had never heard of it before since we lived about 40 minutes away. We made our appointment for a tour with krystle in January of 2019. Literally as soon as I stepped inside my breath was kind of takin away! I knew IMMEDIATELY that this was our wedding venue. The place is stunning, pictures don’t do it enough justice. The staff was absolutely incredible especially planning for over a year during covid and never knowing exactly what to expect or what the day would look like. Dana and everyone at the timberlodge we’re always super responsive, enthusiastic, positive and optimistic. They truly care about all their couples and make them feel like top priority! All the food and drink options you get is incredible and so much fun to plan out. Making our menu was one of our favorite parts of planning. The property is just amazing from inside to outside. The fact that there were other things to do and other places to walk around and mingle besides just sitting at their table inside was HUGE for us. We still, a month later, are getting compliments from friends and family on the venue and saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We are forever grateful for the timberlodge and the whole team.
    Kristina W. Married on 11/28/2020

Incredible service! MUST HAVE VENUE!

Best decision I’ve made so far in regards to my wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 11/14/2020

Best day ever!!

From the moment my husband and I walked visited The Timberlodge we knew it was the perfect venue for us! From the first visit the team at The Timberlodge was amazing, any questions I had they answered promptly and gave great recommendations for other vendors/accommodations. COVID changed a few aspects regarding our wedding, but it was absolutely still a dream come true and more then we had hoped for!! Sarah is so attentive and made sure everything ran flawlessly on the day of. I would absolutely recommend booking The Timberlodge for your special day! It was such a magical day :)
    Leah K. Married on 10/12/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Great food, great ambiance and I would love to get married here one day! The events they put together are amazing.
    Jillian P. Married on 10/10/2020

Getting married 10-10-2020

What a year this has been! The Timberlodge is beyond beautiful, and the staff answered every single one of my 900 questions threw out this entire process. Never did i feel alone along the way! Highly highly HIGHLY recommended wedding venue! I cant wait for my wedding day!

Jill,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are beyond excited for your special day on 10-10-20 at The Timberlodge. We can't wait to make it a day you and Adam treasure forever!

-Sarah
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 10/09/2020

Just booked!!

We just had our tour last week and it was amazing. The venue is beautiful and everything we could have asked for. The staff are extremely helpful and answer all of your questions, we booked our date that day and I am so excited to have our wedding/reception here!!
    Erica Married on 10/03/2020

Out of this World

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding here! The atmosphere was amazing and clean. The food was so good and the staff were happy and good at what they did!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding to come!

We just booked our wedding for the sterling for June 2020 and Krystle has been amazing through out the entire process for someone who has no idea what it takes in planning a wedding! She was super patient, helpful and I cannot wait to see how it all comes together! They have so much to offer for great prices and the place is beautiful.
    Javanna Married on 09/06/2020
    We went on our tour today and let me tell you ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL they were doing renovations and it still looked beautiful we can't wait to book

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Javanna! It was an absolute pleasure to show you around the Timberlodge. We would truly be honored to be apart of your big day!
  • Tony
    Tony M. Married on 01/08/2020

Helped us Make our Dream Wedding Come True!

The entire team at Arrowhead were amazing! They were able to help us on super short notice. Everyone from the Owners, coordinators and day of staff were exactly what we needed to make our Day happen! My wife and I were more than pleased with the scenery, professionalism, attention to detail, follow up and overall kindness of the team at the Timberlodge. If you are looking for the perfect indoor/outdoor wedding you should call them! BTW The Apps & Main Course were delicious!

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Tony and Sydney! Wow what a wedding! We've never seen a couple have so many friends and family who truly wanted to shout to the rooftops about how much they love and adore you. In the short time we had planning your day with you we can certainly say with ease that you always lit up a room with your smiles and kindness. We truly appreciate you trusting your big day with us and how much fun you were to work with!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 11/10/2019

I had no idea a wedding could be so EASY!!!

Buckle up I have A LOT of praise to give: I know everyone thinks their wedding is perfect, but ours TRULY was. Timberlodge is an incredible venue with even more incredible staff! Planning was so easy....you are assigned a coordinator (included in the price) and they handle every detail with excellence. Amanda made everything happen effortlessly and went above and beyond. (For example, she was unable to get a hold of our caterer the day of and because she was worried they wouldn't show, she had the kitchen make a quick cake that matched our decor perfectly just in case so we could cut something. We didn't end up needing it but that exemplifies how much they care and are on top of things). We also moved our ceremony indoors the week before and were unsure of how to decorate. We left the items we had with the staff and they found the perfect location for them and even used extra pieces the venue had in storage to bring the ceremony space together! I truly don't have enough space to explain all the thoughtful details handled the day of. The food and drinks were excellent, the venue provides gorgeous centerpieces, linen, table numbers, etc, the staff makes everything come together effortlessly, and the price is incredibly reasonable (~13K for ~130 people, which includes food, our 4hr open bar, ceremony and venue space, staff who meets with you several times beforehand and coordinates everything, all furnishings/decorations/linen/glassware included). Seriously, do yourself a favor and at least just check it out.

Hannah,

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your heartfelt review.

You and Aaron were an incredible example of a couple that truly sees the bottom line to a wedding - to gain a partner to share the rest of you life with. You two were engulfed in each other's love not only the day of, but through the entire planning process! You will be so missed around here! Feel free to plan a one year anniversary party with us ;)

It was such an honor for us to be a small part of your big day, and we wish you many years of happiness and health together as husband and wife!
    Nicole L. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing rustic venue!!

The Timberlodge was an absolute dream venue. Everything was so well done and organized. Amanda catered to every need we had and was easily accessible and readily responded to my concerns in a very timely fashion, which was very relieving with the stress in weeks leading up our big day! All of the details, including the gazebo (where we set up a cigar bar that was a total hit - idea also curtesy of Amanda), fire pit/tiki torches/string lights, outdoor dance floor and beautiful indoor rustic vibe added up to make such a perfect day. Not to mention the gorgeous golf course surrounding it all. All of our guests also raved about the food, it was all delicious. We cannot say enough great things about it!!

Hi Mrs. Layer (!!!),

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! You were a dream to work with, and we are so happy to know that your day was everything you envisioned. We hope you visit us again soon!
    Kara P. Married on 09/20/2019

Hands down best venue you will find! Stop your search

I can’t begin to tell you how amazing the Timberlodge venue is. It was absolutely perfect. I’m a type A individual who wanted everything perfect (what bride doesn’t)! I researched almost every venue in the Buffalo area (basically everywhere in WNY- like a hundred places). Every time the good reviews led me to Timberlodge. So my husband and I booked a tour and within five minutes of us walking in we knew it was the place for us. Everything is perfect. Amanda is absolutely amazing to work with and really understand the uniqueness of each individual bride. The ambiance of the exposed timber inside is perfect for any kind of wedding from rustic to modern. And the food! AMAZING. Honestly I don’t even know how to write a perfect review. Everything was amazing, we went with the banquet option and it was definitely the best option for your money. I highly recommend the mashed potatoes! Honestly stop looking anywhere else because this is the best venue you will find for your wedding. Our day was amazing and if I were to do it all over again I’d pick the Timberlodge in a heart beat!

Kara,

Thank you SO much for your kind review!

We are humbled by your words. You are one of the sweetest brides we've ever worked with. Your beauty is inside and out and both Jason and Noodle (we miss him already, by the way) are so lucky to have you! Not only is your heart so pure, but so is the love that you and Jason share and we were incredibly blessed to be a witness to that.

Our entire staff wishes you both a bright and beautiful future together as husband and wife, and would love to see you back with us at future events!
    Brittany M. Married on 09/14/2019

Bride to be

As my fiancé and I started planning our wedding everything began to become very overwhelming. After looking at multipal venues and speaking to many people we felt stressed. The minute Ryan and I sat down with Ciara we knew we were picking the Timber lodge for our wedding. Not only is this venue gorgeous but Ciara made us feel so good about everything. She has walked me through many different moments where i could have turned into bridezilla and has accommodated every want/need we had. I can not wait to spend my special day at the TimberLodge and also with the staff of the TimberLodge!

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Brittany, Thank you so much for your heartfelt review! We are so excited to be apart of your big day, and are so glad that working with us has made things a bit more stress free. Your big day is going to be perfect and it will be here before you know it!
    Sarah W. Married on 08/16/2019

bride and groom to be

Beautiful venue, amazing staff and amazing service!!! Can not wait for our 2019 wedding!

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sarah! We can't wait to be apart of your big day, it is going to be amazing!
    Stephen M. Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful Experience with the Timberlodge at Arrowhead!

Throughout the wedding planning process we have been very pleased with the Timberlodge at Arrowhead. Ciara and Ciera have helped us every step of the way and their engagement in our wedding planning detail has been exactly what we asked for. The venue, people, and experience have all created a simple yet detailed wedding planning process. We are very happy that we chose the Timberlodge at Arrowhead for our wedding.
    Anna P. Married on 06/29/2019

Timberlodge

We had our daughters 40th birthday party here. This place is beautiful! Everyone was amazing- helpful, accommodating and went above and beyond. Their ideas and special touches really made her party extra special. All ours guests rave about it still to this day.
    Melanie Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding

The Timberlodge is simply a beautiful venue inside and out. The staff, food and service were amazing. Krystle was so helpful and accommodating every step out the way.
    My guests raved about it. It was a perfect day.
    Tess Married on 10/21/2018

Over a week later and still in awe...

I don't think I have the words to perfectly describe how special, easy, and beautiful our wedding was at the Timberlodge. But I will try!

The best (and arguably most important) place to start is wIth the venue's event coordinator, Ciera. I need to start by saying a huge thank you to Ciera and the entire team at the Timberlodge for putting any thought/question/concern I had to rest faster than I could stress about it. One of my non-negotiables for a venue was that they have a reliable, patient, and communicative coordinator, and Ciera far exceeded my hopes and expectations! And the staff was so attentive and helpful (always asking what we needed and checking on us). We always felt we were in expert hands and didn't have to worry about small details because as soon as something came up, someone on staff was immediately helping to find a solution!

The patio dance floor was a major hit (even in the low 30 degree weather). The space heaters got it to a comfy level and everyone had a ball!

Do yourself a favor, and check out this venue. You honestly can't beat this space, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks again, Timberlodge, for being such a big part of what was truly the best day of our lives!

Tess and Aaron

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Tess, thank you so incredibly much for your very kind words. We are so glad that you and Aaron chose us to be apart of your best day ever! You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Congratulations on tying the knot, we are wishing you many years of happiness
    Molly Married on 12/02/2017
    I cannot begin to explain how amazing my wedding was at the Timberlodge. I found out about this hidden gem from Wedding Wire, and quickly called and set up an appointment with Anna to do a walk through and discuss the venue. I instantly fell in love with the rustic, warm feel of the venue. Anna was terrific to work with. Any question I had, she got back to me within a few hours and to a bride, that is definitely something to look for when choosing who to work with. A few days before the wedding reception, I met with Cierra who would be at the venue the day of our wedding to set up and make sure everything went smoothly. Getting married in December, I wanted a rustic, outdoor feel - pine cones, cranberries, greens. I told Cierra that my vision could be seen by going on pinterest or googling rustic winter wedding. What I had in my mind as my dream wedding reception, the Timberlodge made it 100x more beautiful. Not just the beautiful set up, but the food! We cannot begin to explain how many people came up to us boasting about the food. For our appetizers, we chose a few but the star of the event was the mini buffalo chicken pot pies. I have had a few people tell me they were so good, they tried making them at a home. Everyone told me to make sure I eat when I can but as the bride and groom, that's not always the easiest. Cierra set aside a few of each appetizer for us at our table so that we could enjoy what we may have missed and to me, these little details are what made the day so wonderful. The bar staff were courteous and quick, the wait staff was professional. Words cannot describe how much I loved our wedding, and the Timberlodge and its staff was the main part of that. I will forever be grateful to them!

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Molly, we can't thank you enough for the kind and thoughtful review! Your words mean so much to us, and it was such an honor for us to be part of your wedding day. Please feel free to come back and visit the Timberlodge in the future. Wishing you a Happy Spring! <3 The Timberlodge Team