The Timberlodge at Arrowhead Reviews

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead 1
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Just booked!!

We just had our tour last week and it was amazing. The venue is beautiful and everything we could have asked for. The staff are extremely helpful and answer all of your questions, we booked our date that day and I am so excited to have our wedding/reception here!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Wedding to come!

We just booked our wedding for the sterling for June 2020 and Krystle has been amazing through out the entire process for someone who has no idea what it takes in planning a wedding! She was super patient, helpful and I cannot wait to see how it all comes together! They have so much to offer for great prices and the place is beautiful.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Javanna · Getting married on 09/06/2020

We went on our tour today and let me tell you ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL they were doing renovations and it still looked beautiful we can't wait to book

Sent on 07/10/2018

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Javanna! It was an absolute pleasure to show you around the Timberlodge. We would truly be honored to be apart of your big day!

Kristina Wojtczak · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible service! MUST HAVE VENUE!

Best decision I’ve made so far in regards to my wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Brittany Miller · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Bride to be

As my fiancé and I started planning our wedding everything began to become very overwhelming. After looking at multipal venues and speaking to many people we felt stressed. The minute Ryan and I sat down with Ciara we knew we were picking the Timber lodge for our wedding. Not only is this venue gorgeous but Ciara made us feel so good about everything. She has walked me through many different moments where i could have turned into bridezilla and has accommodated every want/need we had. I can not wait to spend my special day at the TimberLodge and also with the staff of the TimberLodge!

Sent on 12/17/2018

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Brittany, Thank you so much for your heartfelt review! We are so excited to be apart of your big day, and are so glad that working with us has made things a bit more stress free. Your big day is going to be perfect and it will be here before you know it!

sarah williamson · Married on 08/16/2019

bride and groom to be

Beautiful venue, amazing staff and amazing service!!! Can not wait for our 2019 wedding!

Sent on 12/14/2018

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Sarah! We can't wait to be apart of your big day, it is going to be amazing!

Stephen Mccarthy · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful Experience with the Timberlodge at Arrowhead!

Throughout the wedding planning process we have been very pleased with the Timberlodge at Arrowhead. Ciara and Ciera have helped us every step of the way and their engagement in our wedding planning detail has been exactly what we asked for. The venue, people, and experience have all created a simple yet detailed wedding planning process. We are very happy that we chose the Timberlodge at Arrowhead for our wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Tess · Married on 10/21/2018

Over a week later and still in awe...

I don't think I have the words to perfectly describe how special, easy, and beautiful our wedding was at the Timberlodge. But I will try!

The best (and arguably most important) place to start is wIth the venue's event coordinator, Ciera. I need to start by saying a huge thank you to Ciera and the entire team at the Timberlodge for putting any thought/question/concern I had to rest faster than I could stress about it. One of my non-negotiables for a venue was that they have a reliable, patient, and communicative coordinator, and Ciera far exceeded my hopes and expectations! And the staff was so attentive and helpful (always asking what we needed and checking on us). We always felt we were in expert hands and didn't have to worry about small details because as soon as something came up, someone on staff was immediately helping to find a solution!

The patio dance floor was a major hit (even in the low 30 degree weather). The space heaters got it to a comfy level and everyone had a ball!

Do yourself a favor, and check out this venue. You honestly can't beat this space, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks again, Timberlodge, for being such a big part of what was truly the best day of our lives!

Tess and Aaron

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Tess, thank you so incredibly much for your very kind words. We are so glad that you and Aaron chose us to be apart of your best day ever! You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Congratulations on tying the knot, we are wishing you many years of happiness

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

My dream wedding venue, everything about it was absolutely perfect!! The food, the atmosphere, and the service were all top notch! Anna was such a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding and Ciera, who was our day of coordinator made sure the venue was set up to perfection and everything ran very smoothly. My husband had dropped off all of our decor two days prior, so I had little to do with setting anything up. The day of the wedding, when I walked into our reception, I was absolutely floored with how perfect, gorgeous, and dreamy everything was. Everything that I had envisioned was brought to life ten fold. I cannot thank Timberlodge enough for being a huge part of my perfect wedding day!!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    The Timberlodge at Arrowhead 2

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Julie, we cannot thank you enough for choosing the Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club and allowing us to serve you. You were an absolute joy to work with. Thank you for sharing the stunning photo of you and Chris. You two rocked it! Congratulations on tying the knot!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

I literally do not even have the words to describe how unbelievably amazing the team that worked with us for our wedding was. Not only was the wedding incredible, but the people that we worked with along the way leave me at a loss for words. It all began with Anna - she made time for us to come out and view the venue very spontaneously at the last minute one day. We booked the venue as soon as we saw it and looked over their contract. Anna was absolutely amazing - she answered so many questions over the nearly 18 months leading up to our wedding, she was prompt about getting back to us each and every time, and she was accommodating about so much. We met Cierra the night before our wedding at the rehearsal and she was exactly the same - kind, calm, accommodating, sweet, etc. The wedding looked absolutely perfect, just as we had talked about; we received so many compliments about so many of the wonderful little touches that Timberlodge put in place. The venue's beauty is unmatched, the extras were so much fun (bonfire, hot apple cider bar, hot cocoa bar), and the food was amazing. I wish we could relive our memories at Timberlodge over and over again, every single day - what an absolutely perfect team, venue, and event.

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Dear Jacqueline, we are in awe of your kind words! It was a complete joy and honor to serve you from start to finish. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Wishing you a lifetime of love, joy, and happily ever after! <3 The Timberlodge Team

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

Had my wedding here on September 3rd, 2017 and it was amazing. The venue itself is gorgeous, inside and out. The staff here is so incredibly friendly and helpful. They made sure everything was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of. The food here was also fantastic. My guests had a great time and I heard many great things from them about how wonderful the Timberlodge and their staff was. I would highly recommend the Timberlodge to any considering having their wedding and/or reception there!

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Alyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at the Timberlodge. It was so special to be able to be part of your wedding day. We are wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness together. Let the good times roll!

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2017

BEST venue EVER!! I literally cried when I walked in on my wedding day and saw everything that I had planned come to life. Anna and Ciera are the most kind hearted and hard working women and did such an amazing job making our dream a reality!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Ashley, we can't thank you enough for your kind words. They mean so much to us! It was an honor for us to have the opportunity to be part of your special day. Thank you for taking the time to review. <3 The Timberlodge

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Everything about the Timberlodge was amazing! The venue is so beautiful inside and out! Anna, Ciera and the rest of the staff were all amazing. Every little detail was taken care of and the whole night flowed so smoothly. We are so happy that we chose the Timberlodge for our wedding reception and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/30/2017

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Dear Michelle, thank you so much for your review! And more importantly, thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Matt a very Merry First Christmas and holiday season as husband and wife! <3 The Timberlodge Team

Alivia · Married on 06/16/2017

This venue was everything we could have dreamed of. The setting on the golf course is absolutely beautiful. Anna is very respectful and always replied quickly to any question or comment I had related to the wedding. Ciera worked tirelessly to make sure every detail was perfect for our special day. The entire team is extremely friendly and respectful and really took their time to make sure everything was even more than we could have expected. Everything was set up beautifully, from my decorations, to the lanterns, to the plating on the tables. The food was absolutely delicious, from the hand passed appetizers, to the entrees and the late night snacks. Anna even made sure to package up some of the snacks to send with us in the limo to the hotel. They even helped our friends pack up at the end of the night. I would without a doubt recommend Timberlodge to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue with people who care about your special day as much as you!

To the entire team at Timberlodge, Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/25/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Alivia, thank you so much for your kind review! We're looking forward to your big day!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding hear on May 6 and we were blown away by how beautiful everything was. While it poured all day long, the venue was still beautiful. We would rate the food about a 8/10 after speaking with many of our guests, though we both thought it was delicious. The service was amazing. The whole staff were very attentive to our needs and wants from the very beginning. Anna and Ciera were beyond helpful and professional. The outdoor patio, even with the sides down the whole time, was warm and we love it. We highly recommend utilizing the extra bar on the patio which we added on, as well as the smores bar which was a hit. The drinks were great and the atmosphere was exactly what we dreamed of. Thank you to all staff for your help in making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/22/2017

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Ashley, we can't thank you enough for your kind review! It was so special to be part of your wedding day. We surely hope you come back and visit the venue as a Mrs. Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness! <3 The Timberlodge Team

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

The Timberlodge was the most perfect setting for our wedding reception! From the beginning, Anna was so kind and professional! She almost immediately e-mailed me back every time I had a question, especially the last week leading up to the wedding. We met Ciera the Thursday before our wedding and she was there during the reception! Both ladies were so amazing and accommodating! The rustic elegance was exactly what we wanted! I dropped off all of our decorative/non perishable items and the set up crew must have known us, because when we entered the venue everything was in the perfect spot and every person who stepped foot inside (including me and my husband) were amazed at how gorgeous the space was. If you want a beautifully rustic and affordable wedding reception venue, you are missing out if you don't use the Timberlodge!

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for your kind review! We hope your first few days of married life are treating you very well. Thank you so much for choosing the Timberlodge and allowing us to serve you on such a precious day. We are going to miss your ever cheery, sweet self! Please come back and visit in the future! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness.

Debbie · Married on 10/15/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with the Timberlodge facilities for my daughter's wedding. What a beautiful venue for a wedding and Anna and Ciera were so wonderful and accommodating to work with. They always made themselves available for questions or visits whenever we needed anything. The food choices were amazing and everyone that attended was so pleased. We are still hearing what a wonderful time people had and what a beautiful place it was. All Staff were so courteous and helpful, we couldn't have asked for more. We would definitely recommend the Timberlodge to couples looking for a wedding venue. We loved it!

Sent on 11/08/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a complete pleasure for our team to serve you. <3 The Timberlodge Team

The staff and venue were simply wonderful. To top it off, the food was the best I have had at a wedding buffet style! Planning from afar can be difficult but, their staff was beyond amazing and helpful every step of the way. It was everything we hoped for on our big day : )

Sent on 12/20/2016

Cassie · Married on 07/23/2016

I was blown away by my experience at the Timberlodge. From the first day we met Anna, she was beyond attentive to any request or question we had. She never went longer then a day when responding to my emails. I even bombarded her with some crazy questions and requests and she always gave me an explanation on why something was doable or not. She was extremely thorough in her planning and organizing and not one thing went wrong on my wedding day. Her and her staff decorated and assembled exactly how I had imagined. Food was phenomenal, the facilities were so clean. I was worried about possible golfers in our background and they weren't. The entire staff was so attentive and made me feel like a princess. We couldn't have been happier with our experience at the Timberlodge. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 08/15/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for your kind review of the Timberlodge! It was such a treat to work with you (and your mom!) throughout the entire process. Your excitement, passion, and sweetness seeped through every facet of your special day. And what a celebration it was! Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you on such a precious day in your life. Cheers to champagne, Matt & Cassie, and happily every after! <3 The Timberlodge Team
  • User6820640 · 2+ years ago

Can't begin to express how great of a wedding venue the Timberlodge is...I would highly recommend to anyone for their special day!

Sent on 06/22/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is so important to us. The Timberlodge Team <3

The staff Timberlodge at Arrowhead Golf Club were absolutely amazing! Through the entire experience, start to finish they were extremely attentive and provided a wonderful experience. The food was the best I have had at any wedding and our guests raved about it!

Sent on 06/07/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback is so important to us. Best wishes!

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2016

I recently had my wedding reception here. It was absolutely perfect! The staff, the food, the atmosphere....everything was perfect! The entire planning process was so easy and relaxed. If I had a question, or wanted to make a change to something, the staff was easy to get a hold of and very responsive. The planning was easy due to the organization and helpful direction from the very beginning. I myself am very organized, so it was the perfect fit from day one! The space is beautiful and the food was to die for! We had so many people compliment us after the reception on it. We even had our pictures taken on the course! We were provided golf carts for the wedding party, and a guide to show us some nice photo spots! I was all around impressed and grateful for every single person who is employed at the Timberlodge! I couldn't have had the perfect wedding day that I did without them! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Hi Chelsea,
    Thank you so much for choosing the Timberlodge and allowing us the honor of serving you! Your kind words mean so much to us. Wishing you a happily ever after! <3 The Timberlodge Team

Nell · Married on 04/16/2016

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! The food was excellent, the place was beautiful, the staff were efficient and helpful, and Anna and Ciera were masterful in their coordination abilities. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/05/2016

The Timberlodge at Arrowhead's reply:

Hi Nell, thank you so much for taking the time to write about the Timberlodge. We're still dreaming about your gorgeous sun-shiny spring wedding! One beautiful day for one extremely beautiful, genuine, and deserving couple. <3 The Timberlodge Team

kristen · Married on 11/06/2015

I remember when my husband and I got engaged we said we wouldn't set a date or start planning for a month to enjoy our recent engagement, of course a couple days later I was googling "rustic wedding venues wny" and these wonderful weddingwire reviews came up for Arrowhead, a beautiful venue I had never heard of! When we visited we fell in love and booked our wedding date around what was available- we knew we would get married here! Arrowhead has been a dream to work with. As all the other reviewers agree, Anna is AMAZING. She was always a phone call away, a wedding coordinator that comes with the venue, and someone who really knows how to make the wedding of your dream a reality! Rarely do you find a venue where the food is delicious and the venue is absolutely gorgeous. I could never say enough about the staff at Arrowhead. Our wedding was beautiful and amazing. 5 stars!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Kristen,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share such kindhearted words! We were so incredibly honored to be able to help with your wedding day and unique tea ceremony. We hope you get a chance to come back and visit us in the future! Thank you, thank you, thank you- The Timberlodge Team <3