The Terrace Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Danna B. Married on 09/10/2022

Danna Bruns

The Terrace Club made our wedding day even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Morgan was hands on the entire day and worked with all the vendors during the process which helped relieves stress and as a bride you couldn’t ask for anything more.

The venue has everything you need for your wedding from a variety of gorgeous linens, assorted table decor and the scenery only the BEST in town!! I highly recommend choosing this for any wedding or special occasion.
  • MacKenzie
    Mackenzie F. Married on 05/02/2022

Simply magic!

This was THE BEST experience ever! I don't know how we would have had our wedding without The Terrace Club! From the moment we signed our contract we felt like The Terrace Club treated us like family and royalty. When we signed our contract Hunter was there into the late evening and even celebrated us with a bottle of champagne. Throughout the year we would get emails from Kristen and Sam keeping us on track and making sure we were prepared. They knew our budget and really helped us make decisions that would assure that we would have a beautiful day. The fact that all decor and linens are included is a HUGE deal! Makes things so simple and stress free. Not having to have your bridesmaids setting up and cleaning up day of wedding is everything. The week of the wedding was super stressful and of course random things that kept popping but THANK GOD there is nothing The Terrace Club has not seen! This put me at such ease. Rehearsal Day, Kristen, ran a tight ship. With a large group you have to! She answered all questions and had all of her ducks in order. Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mom, dad and grooms family were extremely impressed with Kristens level of expertise and professionalism. Day of wedding, we had all the snacks, love and fun. Kristen was a dream. From helping me decide jewelry, from putting on my socks and shoes and keeping me calm- Kristen was there. I swear, Kristen, Hunter and Sam could conduct a wedding with their hands tied and blindfolds on! The day after the wedding, we picked up all of our things and everything was in perfect order. I have to give Sam a huge shout out because she kept up with a precious gift I thought I lost multiple times and when I got home it was packed away perfectly. Do not hesitate choosing The Terrace Club for your special day! You could not go wrong!!

The Terrace Club's reply:

All I can say is WOW!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review. You guys were amazing and the wedding was beautiful! Thank you for trusting us and for allowing us to be there with you on such a big day! Congratulations and all of our wishes!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Hajirah
    Hajirah N. Married on 03/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue and great staff!

I can't say enough good things about this venue! The view, price, and the team! Once we did our tour we knew this was the place we wanted our wedding. Kirsten was such an amazing help at every point of the process- even though we were a little slow. I can't recommend this place enough!
    Tia L. Married on 01/03/2022

The perfect wedding!

My absolute dream wedding came to life! The terrace club was 120% amazing. All the way from staff to the venue. The venue was not only gorgeous, but the location was perfect and affordable. Not to mention, the planning process was soooo easy. The ladies all knew what they were doing and make my life that much more easy. I absolutely recommend!
  • Amy
    Amy A. Married on 12/10/2021

Our magical day!

All I can say is WOW! We got married on October 24, 2020 and it was the most magical day ever! The Terrace Club is the most beautiful, elegant venue I’ve seen with a breathtaking view. We had only looked at two venues beforehand and knew TC was the one the moment we stepped in. Hunter, Kristen, Sam and the staff were amazing and went over the top in making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. From the consultation meeting, decor and detail meeting to literally the day before, we knew we were in good hands. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was definitely not expected, but I never once doubted or felt stressed. Kristen was always an email away to answer all my questions as the day got closer. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding and was more than just our coordinator, she was definitely heaven-sent. She got me in my wedding dress and bustled me. She made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Our wedding day was everything we dreamt of and more. Our guests were left speechless and said it was the best wedding and venue they had been to. We will always recommend The Terrace Club!

The Terrace Club's reply:

Amy thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review. Being able to be with you every step of the way was such a blessing! You guys were such a joy to be with throughout the planning and being able to see everything unfold on your big day was so special. Everything was stunning, your guests were so gracious and everything about the day was simply magical! We are so excited for you guys as you begin your lives together and are so excited to welcome you to The Terrace Club family! xoxo
  • Jenice
    Jenice B. Married on 10/16/2021

The Best Decision!

Hands down, the best wedding decision we made for our daughter's wedding was picking The Terrace Club as her wedding venue. After meeting Hunter Connor (the owner) and Kristen Hensley (the venue manager) and then touring the venue site, my daughter and I knew we’d found the right place for her and her fiancé’s big day. A year later, our March 2022 wedding day was magical and beautiful, and it achieved our expectations in every way! Here’s why— From the moment we walked into the venue's entry we could see its unique charm and feel the romantic vibes from its stunning fabric draping and multiple chandeliers. We realized there was ample and beautiful decor, deluxe chairs, tables, furniture, chinaware, stemware, and luxury lighting already available on site. (Have you actually priced any of these things before? A huge money value when picking the TC!) Our daughter also learned she could further personalize her wedding vision to her taste by adding her own style to the venue’s decorative theme by selecting excellent auxiliary vendors and other desired items and rentals. Another big reason why we choose the Terrace Club was how the staff 'staged’ its campus for an event. We could envision how our guests would enjoy their promenade from the outdoors wedding ceremony to socializing upstairs in the gorgeous ballroom with open-balcony views. Additionally, we knew we'd never have to worry if there was enough free guest parking or a perfect 'rain plan' for our event because they had that covered too, at no extra cost. - Looking back through the planning process, we can't thank Hunter and Kristen enough for treating us like 'family.’ Anytime we had an idea or question Kristen and Hunter returned our phone calls or emails within the day. They gave us a folder of handouts and weblinks to refer to, and also provided a reliable vendor list (i.e. trusted local professionals who have worked weddings at the TC in the past). Kristen organized the dates of our planning meetings and kept us on track with printed timelines, floor maps, seating charts, and a decoration plan for the wedding day. When the wedding weekend arrived, the staff's energy level was high when getting ready. Kristen's logistics abilities coupled with her years of experience were so impressive! She handled both the wedding rehearsal and the wedding day with equal confidence. For the rehearsal, everything was on time and informative and everyone understood where to stand and be for the big day. (As the MOB, I was relieved I didn't have to be 'bossy' to the bridal party.) TC even stored our liquor and personal items we wanted to use for the wedding ahead of time, so we wouldn't forget anything the next day. - When my husband and I went to bed the night before the wedding, we had no worries and knew the event would go as planned for our bride and groom. The next morning, the bridal party and our family had nothing left to do other than to get dressed, show up, then enjoy the ceremony and celebrations! We had all the confidence in the world that the Terrace Club’s friendly staff and our trusted vendors would make sure our daughter's wedding was perfect from beginning to end...and IT WAS! It was a blessing to witness our bride and groom's joyful faces without a care in the world other than to feel the LOVE shared by all. The Terrace Club was the key making our daughter’s wedding day the most special celebration of our lives, earning it the title . . . "The. Best. Day. Ever!"
    Jackie K. Married on 10/15/2021

Wouldn't change a thing!

I wouldn't change one thing about our wedding at The Terrace Club. We had our wedding there on 10/15/21 and I can't go on enough about the wonderful experience we had.

A big reason we were initially interested was because we are from out of town and needed a venue that could give recommendations and coordinate vendors. We started with a zoom tour then eventually came to visit in-person. It's the only venue we toured because when my husband and I left we both agreed these ladies know how to host an event.

From there I hired most of my vendors from their recommendations. Because of their relationship with the vendors, there was very little I needed to do to coordinate from there.

The day of was wonderful; Kristin was ninja-like in her ability to be 5 places at once. Kristen and her team managed everything; set up the decorations I brought, directed family, coordinating vendors. I'm sure they did so much more I was not aware of.

An unexpected compliment I received from every single person who brought children was how this was the most kid-friendly wedding they had ever been to. I do not have kids but apparently Kristen and her team kept them very happy!

This really was a better wedding experience than I could have hoped for. My family and friends will always have this wonderful memory our wedding at The Terrace Club. Thank you!
    Leah Married on 10/02/2021

Dream wedding!

I cannot say enough great things about the Terrace Club! From our initial visit all the way to our wedding day they were extremely helpful and easy to work with. We scheduled our first visit with Hunter who showed us around and we quickly fell in love with the venue. The venue itself is beautiful with white drapes hanging throughout. In addition, the views are spectacular and we quickly knew this was the place for us. Once we booked our date we began working with Kristen and she was beyond amazing! I felt at ease during our first meeting since she is not only very organized but also gave great suggestions. Kristen sent over helpful timelines to use so we were able to stay on track and not get overwhelmed. In the weeks leading up to the wedding things were very hectic but Kristen remained calm and collected and made sure we stayed on track - and not a single thing was missed! The process made me confident all of the details were covered so I could focus on just enjoying my wedding day.

The Terrace Club also coordinated with ALL of my vendors and made sure they were set up and knew what was happening. The outside ceremony space is stunning and it felt like I got married in an elegant garden. The outside space is also great for people to gather and talk while they enjoyed the cocktail hour. The wedding went very smoothly and afterwards many of my guests raved about the venue and how seamless everything went. I was able to have the wedding I always envisioned and it would not have been possible without Kristen, Hunter and the rest of the staff. I would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Lianis Married on 08/01/2021

We loved it!

Where could I even begin! The best decision of our lives (aside from getting married ;)- was picking The Terrace Club for our event. From day one Hunter, Kristen, Sam and the team were amazing and so supportive. I knew ZERO of what I was doing since this was the first time we planned such a big event. Kristen walked me through it all and made sure I always had my questions answered. Keep in mind I am a control freak at times and I get anxious when I am not in control YET I trusted them all so so much that I was able to lay back and just let them do their thing. Our wedding day was literally perfect, from the coordination to the venue, decorations, sequence of events, even until the end where the team picked up all of our belongings and put them in our car. We had NO worries at all! I thank each and every one of them for their amazing job, to this day we still hear from our guest on how amazing the staff was and the venue. We hope to one day renew our vows and book them again because I couldn't get enough. If you are still looking SERIOUSLY STOP, you will not regret booking this venue and their amazing team.
  • Rodricka
    Rodricka G. Married on 05/08/2021

The terrace club

Words cannot express the joy I felt watching my bride ascend the stairs at this place it more than I could ask of more than I dream of to the ladies Kristen, hunter, Sam and the staff thank you so much for bringing our dream to life you truly brought the sunshine to our day
  • Erin
    Erin Y. Married on 05/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Venue & Team to work with!!

You will not regret picking The Terrace Club for your wedding venue. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone. The venue itself is gorgeous with the beautiful hill country views and I loved how flexible they were in terms of what I was able to bring in myself.
    Their team was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and their flexibility of vendors we were able to bring in. Kristen from their team SO responsive and patient with the numerous questions I sent to her as she helped with the day-of-coordination for our big day. She helped me consider things I hadn't even thought about, gave vendor recommendations, and truly made my vision come to life. They are truly everything you could ever wish for in a vendor.
    The entire staff was incredibly professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of. They made the day of our wedding go so smoothly and were able to incorporate all the decor I had brought in to look so elegant the day of our wedding. We also used the photo booth they provided and it was great to get to see all the photos of our guests after the wedding.
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/17/2021

Best decision we made!

Where do I begin with how amazing Kristen and the entire Terrace Club staff was?! They were always there to answer any and all questions we had. I never knew anyone could be as fast with replies as they were. Choosing the Terrace Club was the best thing we could have done for our wedding. We fully believe our wedding wouldn’t have been as great as it was without them and their amazing venue! The services they provided far exceeded our expectations and we are so happy we chose them and their venue to make our day more special. Choosing them will be the easiest and best decision for your wedding (besides marrying the love of your life, of course). We will never be able to thank them enough!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 04/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my Dream Wedding a Reality!

The Terrace Club and the staff made my fairytale wedding a dream come true! Kristen, Jenna, and Hunter were all so incredible in the planning stages and phenomenal on my wedding day. I wasn't worried about anything at all and felt I could truly just enjoy the day because everything was being handled. Thank you so much for taking care of everything, checking on Howard and I, and keeping with the timeline and flow of the day! The venue and location are absolutely breathtaking. All my guests are still telling me and my family how beautiful everything was and what a great time they had. The sunset is so gorgeous at the Terrace Club and the group photo from the balcony is such a treat. The location is perfect just 20 minutes from Austin so your guests can still stay close to the city and to the venue for the best of both the city and the hill country. Look no further than having your wedding at the Terrace Club! It is so stunning and the staff is incredible!
  • Annie
    Annie R. Married on 02/20/2021

awesomeness

thank you guys for making my wedding dream a success!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 01/04/2021

Covid Wedding - Take 2

I will praise these ladies until the ends of the earth for their hard work and dedication. I was lucky enough to be a bride that planned a June 2020 wedding. I truly mean lucky because that wedding was planned at another dripping springs venue and through the rollercoaster that was the first few months of 2020 it was clear my wedding was falling apart and my venue was only concerned about their money. We walked away six weeks before that wedding with a caterer who went out of business, a lost deposit on a venue unwilling to work with us during a pandemic, and a broken heart as all the hard work and money was down the drain.
    I called The Terrace Club and was booked for a tour the very next day. After hearing about my experience, they sat down with me after my tour and said "Lets figure out how we can we make up for the deposit loss, make up for lost time, and get you your dream wedding" WOW. I booked that day for January 4th, 2021 and started the wedding planning process all over again. I was expecting the same stress, drama, time commitment, and worry I had faced with the first plan and was shocked at how willing their team was to help. Every email was answered within 24 hours no matter how simple the question (and I had a ton of questions!). The recommendations they make are with vendors who KNOW the venue inside and out and made planning so easy and fun again. Their willingness to share ideas and experiences on what has worked for other events and what's possible within my budget was phenomenal especially during a time when only a handful of people had planned the Covid style wedding that was necessary. I will forever thank this venue and the amazing team that picked up the pieces of my wedding plans and gave me my perfect day. And the hill country sunset photos were to die for!! My only regret is not booking my wedding with them first!
    Lysette B. Married on 01/02/2021

The overall best

My dream wedding has come true! We fell in love with TC during our first tour of the venue! It was the first and only venue we toured! Although covid made us make the tough decision to postpone from Aug 2020 to Jan 2, 2021, Kristen was genuinely understanding and supportive our decision. Kristen made herself readily available throughout the entire process and planning was SO simple and easy with her and Sam’s help. The day of the wedding really showed Kristen and Sam’s professionalism and expertise! They are stars at coordinating amazing weddings! The details went above and beyond what I expected. They took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful and elegant night. Every single guest who attended, even those who viewed through our ceremony live stream, complimented on how stunning and perfectly planned our wedding was. After 14 years, my husband and I said, “I do”, and we are still on cloud 9 when we reminisce about every moment of our wedding day! Thank you, TC, from the bottom of our hearts!
    Jessica Married on 11/07/2020

Worden Wedding

If I could give this venue 10 stars I would! My husband and I got married at the Terrace Club on 11/7/2020. Yes we were crazy enough to get married during a pandemic. Tbh, we would have not have gone through with the wedding if it wasn’t for Kristen and the team. Not only did Covid conflict with our wedding plans but I also lost my mom suddenly in January. Kristen and the team were so sympathetic,understanding and extremely flexible. Under the circumstances, we had so downsize our wedding to just close friends and family. The wedding was perfect. I didn’t know my left foot from my right and Kristen and Sam walked me through every step. The venue is stunning and the decor and setup was spot on. My guests continue to tell me that our wedding was the BEST they had ever been too and they were all so Impressed. Trust the Terrace Club process it is the best and everything was perfect and right on schedule. Hunter, Sam and Kristen, we can’t thank you enough for making our day so special. Brides, if you are still looking for a venue, stop looking! They will go above and beyond to make your day special. If you hate planning like me, this venue is your match!
    Kristen, wow we have been through a lot this year. I am forever grateful for you. This has been the hardest year of my life and planning a wedding through it all would have been a nightmare without you. Thank you for your expertise, advice, kindness and effort you put in to making my dream wedding come to life. You are superwoman! They guys also wanted to thank you for helping them with their bow ties 🥰.

The Terrace Club's reply:

I don't even know where to begin with this! You are wonder woman. I can only imagine that a lesser woman would have folded under pressure with everything you and your family went through this year and it was such a blessing to be able to be with you during the process and to help see your vision come to light. You were such a stunning bride and the wedding day was magical! Thank you for trusting me, and us, with all of your hopes and dreams and for giving us such an up front and close personal seat to the beginning of your forever! xoxo and welcome to the The Terrace Club family! Kristen, Hunter and Sam
    Tara B. Married on 10/16/2020

Best day ever

The Terrace Club will forever hold an extra special place in my heart! We got married on 10/16/2020 and I can honestly say I don’t think we could have had a better experience. Hunter, Kristen, Sam, and the entire staff at The Terrace Club are the dream team. They know how to handle any situation and make absolutely sure things go just the way you want them. Personally, I was the kind of Bride who needed help when it came to decor/ideas. They created my dream wedding and I basically just showed up and got pampered. I am forever great full for them!
    Every time we drive by the venue I get butterflies and remember how perfect and magical our special day was ❤️
  • Z
    Zayra C. Married on 10/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect day thanks to the perfect team!

Our wedding day was perfect. The Terrace Club is a beautiful venue with an amazing team. From planning to the day of, the ladies at the TC were so supportive. Our planning and wedding was during the pandemic, which made us a little nervous. However, they met with us when needed and reassured us they were doing the best they can to keep everyone safe. If something went wrong the day of we had no idea because the dream team was there to help. Our guest absolutely loved the space and catering by the Gourmet Gals. If I planned my wedding again I would 100% choose the TC again and again. We are still reliving this beautiful day! Thanks to the ladies at the Terrace a club for everything!
  • Blair
    Blair S. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream Wedding by a Dream Staff!

Where do I begin? I just got married on 10.10.2020 at The Terrace Club and it was an absolute DREAM. We booked this venue 14 months ago "sight-unseen" because we trusted the reviews, and I am SO glad we did. The entire process, even with a global pandemic, was everything I could have asked for and more. My husband and I live in Kansas City, MO so we had COVID and planning an out-of-state wedding to deal with for the past 1.2 years and I honestly couldn't have done it without this team. Brides (out-of-state or local) if you want the most beautiful, classic, easy, streamlined wedding day... THIS IS YOUR VENUE. Everything from start to finish was absolutely wonderful and so SO simple. I didn't think this staff could get any better until our actual wedding day happened. Kristen and Sam are the wedding planners every single bride deserves. These females put me in my dress, bustled me up in 30 secs, put my veil on and off without messing up my hair, communicated with me on everything I needed to know, and honestly treated me like we had been sisters or best friends for life. They were my saving grace when my nerves took over. My family and friends are STILL complimenting our GORGEOUS wedding and saying how incredible the staff was. My single girlfriends were asking me the night of our reception about pricing because they want to book their wedding here. These reviews are 10000% real from all happy brides. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to this team!!

The Terrace Club's reply:

OMG what can I say to this!?! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such an amazingly glowing review. Being able to be with you every step of the way leading up to your big day was such a blessing and we are so happy for you guys as you begin your lives together!! We wish you guys only the best!! xoxo
  • Blair
    Blair F. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and stress free venue!

We got married on 10.10.20 in the heart of a pandemic. We didn’t want to move our wedding because the future was unknown and we loved the date. However, I was a nervous wreck the entire time since planning a wedding is already it stressful, adding a pandemic to it was even more crazy. But thankful we had booked everything through The Terrace Club and it was the “calm” I truly needed in my life. We had a 14 month engagement and The Terrace Club provided me with the timelines, checklist, vendors, etc and when I needed to have everything picked out and decided on. I am also an out of state bride and the fact that they handled so much of the decor and setup, made my life SO MUCH EASIER. I rave about them to everyone who is looking for a wedding venue that handles it all from start to finish. Couldn’t have asked for a better partner for our wedding.
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie S. Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely Amazing and Perfect Venue

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how amazing The Terrace Club is. My husband and I were supposed to get married in April, 2020, but Covid happened and we had to postpone. Kristen and Hunter were so caring and understanding with what we were going through. They were extremely patient with me when figuring out our next move and wedding date.
    From the first time I toured this venue and meet the staff, I fell in love! The venue is stunning and the team there makes the place even more amazing! During the whole planning process, Kristin, Sam, and Hunter, were responsive, helped ease any concerns, and answered all of my million questions. They make you feel like family and treat you as if you are the only couple they have getting married. They make planning a breeze and stress free! They all work so hard to make sure your wedding day is perfect, and I can honestly say our wedding was perfect and the most amazing day of my life. I know I owe this to the girls at this venue. They truly are the best. If you are thinking about choosing The Terrace Club, DO IT! You will not regret it!

The Terrace Club's reply:

Chelsie, what can we say? Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review and for allowing us to have such an up front and close personal seat to the beginning of your forever! Being able to see your vision come to life was amazing for us and we are so humbled to have been a part of your big day! We can't wait to see your story unfold and are so excited to welcome you to The Terrace Club family! xoxo
    Margaret B. Married on 09/19/2020

Cannot Recommend Enough

We're SO glad that we got married at The Terrace Club. We were originally supposed to get married in September 2020, and they were incredibly understanding and easy to work with when we decided to postpone. Kristen was amazing. She knows the wedding industry through and through, and she was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding.

Everything was smooth sailing with The Terrace Club, from beginning to end. The rehearsal was excellent; everyone understood where to be and when for the big day. As for the big day, wow! It was better than we ever could have expected. Any small issues that came up on the day were handled before I could blink, which was so wonderful. The barbecue was incredible; people are still talking about it! We highly, highly recommend The Terrace Club. Thank you so much for a perfect wedding!
  • Brittany