The Terrace Club Reviews

The Terrace Club 3
The Terrace Club 4
The Terrace Club 5

Jeffrey Michael/ Marcia Graten Novak · Getting married on 02/27/2020

This place is beyond description!

Absolutely perfect in every way. Beautiful setting, responsive staff. Can not wait!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Audrey · Married on 11/30/2019

Flawless Bliss

I love them. I love the space I love the food I love the decor I love the ambiance I love EVERYTHING about this place and the people. They MADE my wedding happen EXACTLY the way I dreamed it would and I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Audrey thank you, thank you, thank you so much for such amazing words. It was such a blessing to be there with you throughout the entire process and to see you guys undertake such thoughtful and beautiful vows. Thank you for your trust and for allowing us to be with you every step of the way. xoxo, The Terrace Club team
  • CarleneM

CarleneM · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional & Accomodating

THE BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER FOR both CEREMONY AND RECEPTION!!!

Where do I start...

From the beginning to the end, the experience was INCREDIBLE, AMAZING and SUPERB! I first got ‘wind’ of TTC on the knot website. It was the FIRST and ONLY venue I visited. Their first impression and professionalism was what captured me, the warmed friendly welcome I received, immediately sold me! Since my then fiancé wasn’t available to tour the venue with me, I went with my bridesmaids, once I returned, I told him all about my first tour and experience – he too was sold without even visiting the venue. I love everything about the TTC, the staff (Hunter, Sam & Kristen) are amazing people - their packages are affordable and all-inclusive (food, décor, venue etc.) For a year, I worked mainly with Kristen, she is so patient, friendly and kind. She works around the clock, it didn't matter the time or day, she responded to all my silly questions and best believe I had a lot. TTC is very accommodating, and that's what we like most about this venue, we were able to incorporate our culture into our wedding. The services they provide are matchless! Most venues do not have all-inclusive packages or allow outside vendors, but the TTC does! This venue and its staff ease bride’s worries and frustration, rest assured you (bride) will not have no worries on your special day. TTC staff handles everything and I mean everything! We also utilized some of their recommended vendors; they all provided professional and outstanding services. My guests can’t stop talk about the beautiful countryside venue and their extraordinary services. It’s a one stop-shop for your wedding!
    Thank you for the remarkable experience!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jennifer Castillo Cienega · Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision I ever made!

Words will always fail me when it comes to describing how amazing the terrace club and their staff is, I traveled to countless venues all over South Texas and knew once i met Kristen and set foot at the terrace club it was "the one". Kristen is my angel on earth, my wedding fairy godmother you could say, from the first day of planning, to my hysterical late night texts, she was ALWAYS there to reassure me everything would come out fine. The Day of the wedding I always had one of the girls by my side, I look at my photos and remember kristen saying "it'll look just like your mom buttoned up your dress" when in reality Kristen buttoned me up, she, sam, and ally carried my train throughout the day for photos, and even put my veil on for me. All the small significant details I spent so much time and money on but I had no time to explain how I wanted them placed or overlooked telling the staff how I wanted them presented were BETTER than if I would've done it myself, their eye for beauty and precision is Is what makes these girls so special. We had 10 bridemaids and 10 groomsmen (we honestly didn't think it through lol) and a MASSIVE Mexican family, to anyone else our crew wouldve been a nightmare to herd but the ladies had NO problem In getting the job done, EVERYONE COMMENTED ON HOW MAGICAL OUR DAY WAS .... I could spend a whole day writing and it wouldn't do them justice I just want to say to these phenomenal women and their staff how completely in awe I am of y'all. I pictured my wedding day to be great and the reality surpassed all my expectations, A million times thank you for making our day PERFECT. Diego and I are so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you.

The Terrace Club 6
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Sabrina Hvizdos · Married on 09/20/2019

The Perfect Venue

So, so happy I went with Terrace Club for my wedding reception. If you’re looking for a venue that has it all, this is definitely the best choice in the Dripping Springs area. Kristen and the team helped us out every step of the way to make sure all those little details and logistics for our big day were taken care of and I was so grateful for their expertise. Truly knew they had my back when it came to coordinating with all our other vendors, setting up the day of, and everything in between. I was so impressed with everything our package included. Their in-house decor selection is a dream and I barely had to purchase anything extra to decorate the reception space (which is so inviting and beautiful, by the way). The bridal suite was so comfy and perfect for getting ready with my bridesmaids on the big day. The hill country views outside are absolutely stunning for photos. They even work with Gourmet Gals for catering so we got to build a custom dinner menu and received so many compliments on the food! I could go into the details for hours, but the most important part is that my husband and I could not have imagined a more amazing wedding day and I’m so grateful Terrace Club helped us make it all happen!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Fram

Fram Haveliwala · Married on 08/24/2019

Best wedding venue & staff in dripping springs area

If you want an incredible wedding experience with seamless planning & execution, then book with The Terrace Club! From our initial meet & greet, to multiple planning stages, to every phone call/email, rehearsal, and the actual wedding day… Terrace Club took care of us every step of the way. The staff are seasoned professionals who’ve been in the Wedding business for 20+ years. Their responsiveness, attention to detail, sincerity, experience, and organization is bar none. Also, the venue itself is stunning with several upgrades – frosted candle-lit windows overlooking the hills, hardwood floors, elegant sliding doors, and much more. Go check out the place and see pictures of the main reception hall lit up at night with chandeliers and candles… you will be amazed! If you want a magical night, The Terrace Club will not disappoint.

The Terrace Club 7
    Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy Dart · Married on 06/14/2019

Book The Terrace Club with no hesitation!!!

Let me begin by saying that The Terrace Club and their staff were THE NUMBER ONE reason that our wedding day was honestly perfect. I could never put into words how big of an impact their hard work had on our day but I'm here to try! As we searched for venues when we first got engaged, my now husband and I actually had a conversation about how much the staff at the venue mattered for our decision. After I met Hunter at The Terrace Club on our first visit I knew that was it! They made me feel so at home, and I knew they would always be on the same page as us for our big day. They made our decision so easy and I am so happy we found them. The team is perfect and it really shows. They are all-inclusive, which means they include all decorations such as candles, candle holders, table numbers, signs, chairs, table cloths, place settings, and more! They also put everything together for us! We did not have to lift a finger to set up pictures, chairs, place cards, guestbook, or anything else people end up setting up themselves at other venues. They plan everything too! You get a wedding planner and day-of coordinator just by booking the Terrace Club. The planning aspect is amazing. Once you meet with them for your final "detail meeting," they send over any and all information about the big day. This was SO helpful because I could send helpful documents to friends and family such as timeline, ceremony seating, guest table arrangements and more. Their coordination on the day of is unmatched. I have been a bridesmaid in 3 other weddings in the past year and I truly believe the ladies at The Terrace Club are the most calming, professional, helpful, communicative, and thoughtful. Thank you Hunter for giving us such a warm welcome and always remembering our faces. Thank you Kristen for literally planning our wedding and communicating with all our vendors throughout the process. Thank you Sam for helping us with details, day-of coordination, and our dog Ofi (yes, the venue is dog friendly)! I genuinely could not imagine a more perfect team or venue.

The Terrace Club 8
    The Terrace Club 9
    Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jeanette

jeanette flournoy · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing Wedding

My wedding was stress free and amazing because of The Terrace Club! They helped me with every aspect of my wedding. Kristen and Sam were so organized, my wedding ran so smoothly and perfect because of them!! Best experience!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Hawkins · Married on 05/19/2019

Dream Wedding

We had the most perfect wedding and it's all thanks to the Terrace Club. From the moment, we met with them to the moment we said "I do," they were there to help with every single detail. I've never seen an all inclusive wedding venue that does all they do. Once you hire/ book with The Terrace Club, you need not worry about a thing. The staff here is so great, so amazing, and so on top on their game. We could not have planned our special day without them. They're truly masters of their craft. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and was so well organized, all of our guests continue to tell us how perfect everything was. I would definitely recommend The Terrace Club to anyone looking to plan their special day. The venue is gorgeous, the staff are incredible, and they take care of everything for you. We put our faith and trust in them completely and they never disappointed us. We're so happy and we can't wait to go on this new journey together.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you Sophia for such an incredible review! Words cannot express how much it means and we are so thankful and humbled that you allowed us to be a part of your special day! Being able to be with you every step of the way was our distinct pleasure and we are so excited to have you as part of The Terrace Club team! All our best - The Terrace Club team
  • Mary

Mary Bain · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

We absolutely LOVE The Terrace Club and the spectacular team!

If you are looking for a supportive, collaborative, and experienced group of individuals at a beautiful venue, then The Terrace Club should be at the top of your list.

This is a beautiful and versatile venue that provides the convenience of an all inclusive approach in which everything you could need is at your fingertips; vendor lists with high level options, a variety of decor for all styles, outdoor AND an indoor/rainy day options, great location set in the hill country, no sound ordinance if you want to party late, helpful and instructive checklists, and more!

The preferred vendors list was extremely beneficial and something we did not take for granted - we used their preferred vendor for every need and each were professional, reasonably priced and familiar with the venue, so coordination with the venue was already seamlessly organized and we were able to rest easy that all would be taken care of - in addition, each vendor exclaimed how much they loved working with the team at The Terrace Club - further affirmation we chose the right venue!

The Terrace Club is able to accommodate every bride's (and groom's) needs, and the team happily contributes beneficial (and at times crucial) advice on how to best handle, manage and ultimately achieve your wedding vision.

We mostly worked with Kristen and she is an absolute gem (really the entire team are gems!). Kristen was patient with my countless questions, direct and honest with the pros, cons and realities of planning a wedding and what to expect the day of the wedding, and always accommodating to our numerous visits to see the venue with family.

Months later we continue to receive compliments and praise on how our wedding was the most beautiful, impressive, organized and fun wedding they'd ever been to!

From their level of professionalism and organization, to their fun and friendly personalities, we highly recommend The Terrace Club to couples of all backgrounds and styles.

We are forever grateful to The Terrace Club Team for making our wedding dreams a reality!

The Terrace Club 10
    The Terrace Club 11
    The Terrace Club 12
    The Terrace Club 13
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Mariana · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience - Great Staff! Thank you

I cannot say enough great things about the staff and venue! The Terrace Club was amazing and really are all inclusive. I was planning my wedding from Massachusetts and they made the process so stress-free for us. Also, it's nice to know you can trust them, they really know what they are doing and have great relationships with vendors. Everything from food, decor and place settings to back up plans for when it's raining - Kristen and her staff are on top of it. Seriously this was the best decision we made for our wedding! And our guests raved about the venue, it really is special.

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you so much Mariana for such a glowing review. Being able to be with you guys throughout the entire process was such a blessing!! It was all so beautiful and you two were so amazing to work with. We are so excited to have you as part of the The Terrace Club family.
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfect wedding!

There is a reason why Terrace Club has been consistently rated as one of the best wedding venues in Austin. The girls at Terrace Club are experts in their craft and it shows! First, the moment my husband and I met and toured with Hunter, we knew that that was the venue we wanted to have our wedding in. Hunter was very professional and friendly, and we could tell right away that she is very passionate about her work and really listened and accommodated to our wedding needs. With Kristen (who was our main coordinator), communication was always very easy, prompt, and knowledgeable in answering any and all questions that you could possibly ask. She listened to all our specific needs and made sure to make it happen on our wedding day. As for the venue itself, during rehearsal when many of our family saw Terrace Club for the first time, they all commented on just how beautiful and spacious the venue was. To top it off, the reception area was just renovated with a beautiful wooden flooring just a few weeks prior to my wedding in late January, so the venue looked even more gorgeous than what it already was! On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and on time, and the whole thing was just coordinated perfectly. Everything, from the outdoor ceremony altar, the staff, to the décor/candles on the tables, was just phenomenal and made the wedding so dreamy and romantic. My husband and I had the perfect wedding, and we are so happy that this was made possible if it weren't for the Terrace Club!

Sent on 02/18/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Liana thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review and for all of your sweet words. Being able to make your dream wedding a reality was such a pleasure and we are so happy that everyone enjoyed their time with us. We are so excited for you guys as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Congratulations!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

Our Perfect Day

Thank you so much to the ladies at Terrace Club (specifically Kristen!!)!!! They did everything in their power to make sure that our day was perfect and everything we were hoping and dreaming for and they did just that! I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day. They were so knowledgeable and organized about everything so it all went very smoothly. If you decide to have your big day at The Terrace Club you won't regret it, it really will be the best day ever.

Sent on 01/09/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Alison thank you so much for such an amazing day and for allowing us to have such a front row seat to the start of your lives together! You looked gorgeous and we had such a great time celebrating with your family and friends! All of our love to you both as you begin this next chapter!
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful bi-cultural wedding in Dripping Springs

I can't even begin to say how thankful/happy/grateful to have had the Terrace Club as our venue. Everything was so perfect and my guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful everything was. The food, the decorations (WOW!!), the S'mores, the lineup, the coordination, the bar -- everything so perfect! Everyone had so much FUN! Your professionalism and your execution from day 1 are unmatchable. I planned for an outdoor wedding ceremony but the weather was not the best. Sam walked me through every detail and made me feel good about my decision for a plan B indoor ceremony. The next morning I changed my mind and Sam and her team was able to set everything for an outdoor wedding. These ladies are the real deal. Honestly, I'm blown away by how perfect my day was

Sent on 12/16/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

Jennifer, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a thoughtful review!! Being able to be with you guys throughout your engagement to make your wedding everything you dreamed it could be was such a blessing for us. We are so excited for you guys as you begin your lives together, and are so thankful to have you as part of our The Terrace Club family!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Decision We Made!!

The Terrace Club was hands down the best choice we made regarding the wedding. From the moment we walked in, they were first class. Everything from the initial meeting, to the decor planning meetings, to the late night emails, to literally tying my shoes under my dress, they were there for us. I can't say enough about Kristen, Hunter, Kiki, Sam and the whole Terrace Club crew!

The all-inclusive aspect was the biggest draw and they delivered. Not having to worry about ordering dozens and dozens of vases, chargers, centerpieces, lanterns, etc. was invaluable. They have EVERYTHING!! Decor, lights, food, linens, lawn games, even greenery! Their catering company was amazing and the food was delicious.

Our day was amazing and I know 100% it was because of the venue we chose. I can't rave enough about them. I wish I could have every event there!

Sent on 03/07/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Jessica, we can't say thank you enough for the amazing review, and for allowing us to have such an up-front, close and personal seat to the beginning of your amazing love story. You guys were such a blessing to work with through the entire planning process and the wedding was SO much fun! Thank you for trusting us, for allowing us to be with you during one of the biggest days in your life and for loving on us as much as you did with this review. You are the best! xoxo
  • Mónica

Mónica · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Venue Ever for the Best Day Ever

We could not be more thankful for The Terrace Club! They helped make our vision of a classy geeky wedding come true! From being very quick to respond to questions and being flexible for so many things, they were an absolutely amazing team!! We received so many compliments from countless guests about how beautiful everything turned out! And those sunsets.....absolutely magical!! We could not have had a better venue for our best day ever! Hunter, Kristen, Sam, and all of the staff, you make me want to be an all inclusive wedding venue! But then I realize I couldn't do the amazing job you all do! Thanks a minion!!

The Terrace Club 14
    The Terrace Club 15
    Sent on 12/19/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

You are just too cute! Thank you, thank you, thank you for allowing us to have such an up front and close, personal seat to the beginning of your fairytale! The wedding was beautiful and it was beyond our pleasure to help you make it the best day ever!! All of our love as you guys begin your lives together! xoxo

Emily · Married on 10/19/2018

FANTASTIC!! We had such a beautiful wedding!!

This is such an amazing venue. I had them for my wedding and they are just sooooo great. I can't say enough good things about them. My wedding was beautiful all thanks to them.

Sent on 10/26/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you Emily for allowing us to be a part of your special day! The photos are amazing and you looked gorgeous. We are so excited that you are now part of The Terrace Club family. Congratulations and best wishes on beginning this new, amazing chapter in your lives! All our love!

Shyaen · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Ever - Especially for the Price!

Our wedding at this venue went off without a hitch! We had an amazing wedding coordinator that helped us throughout our whole year of planning, and during the entire wedding day. I didn't have to think about anything the day of, everything was so organized. The Terrace Club is gorgeous, they keep the ground clean and green! This venue comes with a lot for the price, including a staff of people who will walk around and hand out drinks and food to your guests. They even helped hand out our fun glowsticks. I highly recommend this venue to any couple.

Sent on 04/04/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a glowing review, and for allowing our staff to take care of you and all of your family and friends on one of the biggest days of your lives. It was such a blessing to be able to see everything that we planned together unfold!! You guys are so special to us and we are so excited to call you a part of The Terrace Club family! xoxo
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING & most perfect wedding day EVER!!!!!

The Terrace Club was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! From a bride's perspective, planning a wedding seemed very overwhelming trying to choose vendors, what to do, and when to do it. Though, when we visited Terrace Club, they assured us that they guide us through everything and even give us a list of preferred vendors and to-do list to work with! That was already a huge plus for us. The price was the best price we found in Dripping Springs and Houston! It included catering, decor, coordinators, linens, beverages, and the entire use of the venue! Also, it's location is a little slice of heaven. It sits on top of hill, so your ceremony will be stunning and your reception will have the best view in the hill country. They also provided the best Plan B option. This was huge for us too. Living in Texas creates some funky weather, and having a nice alternative was amazing and relieved so much stress. The girls at the Terrace club were my biggest blessing through the wedding planning process. They guided me through which vendors to use (and not use) and calmed my nerves when things got a little stressful. On the wedding day itself, words can't describe how perfect it was. Everything went seamlessly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, they were so on-top of the schedule of when things needed to happen during the ceremony and reception, we didn't have to worry about a thing! They made getting ready so much fun and helped make the day extra special. They decorated the reception and ceremony so beautifully, it was breath-taking when I finally got a sneak peak. It was so much more than I ever dreamed of. They know what it takes to plan a wedding and they will make your day so personal and so special, you will never regret your chose with the Terrace Club. They are so fun, easy to work with, budget-friendly, organized, well-prepared, and hands-down the best venue. They are incredible at what they do and incredible group of girls to get to know. I consider myself blessed and honored to have gotten married there. Thank you so much for all your hard work you've put into making our day perfect, magical, and unforgettable. Love you guys!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

All I can say is WOW. Words cannot describe how blessed we are for such a thoughtful and well-written review. You were a dream to work with and we are so excited to have been a part of your big day. And getting to know your family and friends was such a great experience for us. Thank you for trusting us with something so special!! All our love!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

Best venue, best staff, best day ever!

I can not say enough nice things about the Terrace Club. We still get butterflies thinking about how amazing our wedding was. We toured lots of venues and ultimately choose the Terrace Club because of the staff. We felt like we had a true partner along the planning journey as well as executing on the day. It's obvious the TC staff loves being in the wedding industry and from the moment we met both Hunter (Owner) and Kristen (Director of Operations) we knew we wanted them to orchestrate our big day. They genuinely care about making each couple's day as special as they dream it will be. A little about our Kristen... You spend months planning for one night - you want to soak in enjoy every moment and not worry about anything. Kristen managed all our vendors, our guests and our emotions. I remember sitting in our car after our sparkler send off and she stopped by to say goodbye and let me know that all our left over food was packed up and put in the car... I was speechless at how perfect everything was and how amazing of a job she did - she didn't forget one detail at any point in the night. Kristen, you allowed us to hit cruise control and enjoy the best show of our life and we love you for that. A little about the venue... Staircase entrance for the bride, hill country views for sunset photos, elegant decor and poppin' dance floor. The venue is the perfect flow from ceremony site, to cocktail to reception - guests always knew where they were suppose to be and what to do. We still have guests raving about how stellar our wedding was. I'm tearing up reflecting on our perfect day. Hunter, Kristen and the whole staff, we love you guys and already miss working with you! Thank you for making Sept 8 the best day of our life.

The Terrace Club 16
    Sent on 11/04/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

Catherine, words can't even begin to express how much your review means to me, and everyone at The Terrace Club. Being able to be with you guys all the way through the planning process in order to make your wedding day the most magical day it could be was a blessing!! From your walk down the stairs all the way to your amazing exit, everything was beautiful from beginning to end! Thank you for your blind trust the entire way through, and for allowing us to have such a front row seat to the beginning of your love story!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

A perfect venue for a perfect wedding

There are simply not enough positive things to say about The Terrace Club. From the moment I met Hunter, I knew I had found the right venue. She was so welcoming and genuinely cared about the interests of me and my then future husband. Just when I thought I couldn’t feel more comfortable and taken care of, we met Kristen. Kristen is some kind of matrimonial angel on Earth. There isn’t a situation or scenario she hasn’t already thought about and worked through. Every step of the way Kristen was 5 steps ahead of me and the entire process was a complete breeze. I received countless compliments about how cool, calm, and collected I was on the days leading up to my wedding and even the day of! My response? I don’t have to stress about that because Kristen is on top of it. The entire process was seamless from the day we toured the venue until the night we boarded the bus to leave after the wedding. The Terrace Club conducts a planning meeting during which they are able to consolidate all information for easy dissemination to all other vendors. This made it incredibly easy to coordinate all our vendors, whether The Terrace Club had worked with them previously or not! Fast forward to our wedding day. I brought a box of picture frames and other knickknacks and The Terrace Club staff arranged them so perfectly throughout the venue that I forgot they were mine! As I sat in the Bride’s room getting my hair and makeup done, I was on the verge of tears all day due to a torrential downpour that was hovering in the hill country. Kristen consulted her weather applications and comforted me by saying she wasn’t at all concerned. Sure enough, the rain stopped with about 2 hours to go before the start of the ceremony. At that point, not only did The Terrace Club staff go out and hand dry the chairs, stairs, and railing, but they sat with ShopVacs and vacuumed up all the water from the walkways! My guests had no idea it had rained all day out there! It was amazing. And to add to that, Hunter and her staff presented me a mason jar of water they captured from the rain that day. It was such a touching gesture from some genuinely nice and thoughtful people. Hunter, Kristen, Sam, and everyone else who was a part of my special day: I am forever indebted to you for creating the absolute most magically perfect wedding day for Ryan and me. After my experience at The Terrace Club, I cannot imagine any reason anyone would choose to get married anywhere else in the Austin area!

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

All I can say is WOW!! That has to be one of the best reviews I have ever read. Thank you so much for taking the time to put your feelings down for others to read. Being able to be a part of your big day was beyond a blessing for me and everyone here. I am so glad we were able to make your wedding day dreams come true and are so elated to have you as part of The Terrace Club family! Thank you again for putting so much blind trust in us and for allowing us a front row seat to such a magical day in your lives! xoxo

Aaliyah · Married on 09/01/2018

The Terrace Club was the best wedding decision we made! Not only is the venue amazing and give you the best location for sunsets, but it has an outdoor ceremony location with great bridal entry stairs, that takes things up a notch. But the best part was hands down the staff, we worked mostly with Kristen who was amazing and on top of everything you need and everything you didn't know you needed. The entire process was made so much easier with their recommendations for vendor teams that not only were familiar with the venue but also fit every budget. We loved how beautiful the Terrace Club already was and how we were able to use their in-house inventory for decorations as well as coordinate catering with them. The month before the wedding and day of was made much less stressful with all of their help and coordination, which basically took a lot of the work off of us. They not only ran our rehearsal and day of completely flawlessly, but when we had a last minute issue of our officiant falling ill and having to be replaced 72hrs before our wedding they took care of everything and found us a new officiant last minute! The wedding day ran so smoothly and as the Bride and Groom, we had drinks during cocktail hour while we were taking pictures, and food was waiting at our seats when we entered the reception, Kristen made sure that the day was perfect for both of us and our families. Everyone at The Terrace Club is amazing and we would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about getting married in Austin!

Sent on 09/20/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

I cannot thank you both enough for not only such a thoughtful and amazing review, but also for allowing us to be a part of your amazing day. It was such a blessing to be able to witness the beginning of your life together and to be able to get to know your family and friends. We wish you both only the most amazingly wonderful life together as you journey past the wedding and into what I am sure will be many, many loving years together! All our love and wishes!!
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 08/18/2018

The BEST Venue in Dripping Springs

Where to even begin? The Terrace Club is amazing. From their beautiful venue to their incredible staff - they made the wedding planning process very seamless so there was no stress at all leading up to and on the day of our wedding. I have no critiques - they are a well oiled machine and there is no detail left un-planned. Seriously...they handle everything and are buttoned up throughout the entire process. Never once was I worried something wouldn't get done. I have the upmost respect and gratitude for Hunter, Kristen, Kiki and the rest of the team at The Terrace Club. The team is professional, organized, and work hand in hand with all vendors (and catering is through the venue, which was a bonus in my book). I kept hearing from all my other vendors I worked with "It's at Terrace Club? Great! I love them!" Which is testimony in itself. If you're a bride looking for a stress-free day, look no further than The Terrace Club!

The Terrace Club 17
    The Terrace Club 18
    The Terrace Club 19
    The Terrace Club 20
    The Terrace Club 21
    Sent on 02/10/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Hilary, words cannot express how much your review means to us! Having such a glowing review from a bride who went through this first hand is such an important thing for other brides to be able to read. You guys were such a blessing throughout the entire planning process and we are so excited to follow you guys as you begin your lives together! All our love!
  • Nahla

Nahla · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely Phenomenal!!

Choosing the Terrace Club as our wedding venue was the best decision we could have made. Kristen and the team are literally experts - I’m forever grateful for their skills, patience, flexibility, attention to every little detail, unwavering dedication and constant availability. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect and the planning process could not have been more enjoyable. Words truly cannot express our gratitude!

Sent on 02/20/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Nahla, all we can say is WOW! Thank you for such amazing and thoughtful words. Being able to be with you from the very beginning to the very end was a pleasure I cannot put into words. The wedding was amazing and being able to experience the different cultures from your families was so magical. Thank you for always trusting me and my vision and for giving us such a up close and personal front seat to the beginning of the rest of your lives. xoxo

Alice · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I got married at the Terrace Club this past July and it was more than perfect. From the moment we first toured the venue, Hunter and her staff made us feel completely at ease. The grounds itself are beautiful - right in the middle of the Hill Country of Austin. It was the perfect place for us to have an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception at the peak of the Texas summer heat. The staff was with us every step of the way to help us plan - from vendor recommendations, decorations, catering, day-of timeline - they help you with every single little detail and go above and beyond to help make your day everything that you want it to be. Kristen was our AMAZING day-of coordinator. We could not have pulled this wedding off without her! She is extremely professional, detail oriented, thorough, and organized and she works very hard to make sure the entire day runs smoothly and that everyone is happy. I can't thank the Terrace Club enough for making our wedding one of the best days of our lives. I'd highly recommend this venue to anyone. It's worth every cent!

The Terrace Club 22
    The Terrace Club 28
    The Terrace Club 29
    Sent on 10/10/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

I don't even know where to start?!? Alice, thank you so much for such an amazing and glowing review. Being able to be with you guys throughout the entire process, especially on the day of the wedding, was such a blessing for us. Your family and friends were so welcoming and easy to work with. We wish you guys only the best as you begin this amazing new chapter!