The Terrace Club Reviews

199 Reviews for The Terrace Club

• MacKenzie

Mackenzie Falcon · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Simply magic!

This was THE BEST experience ever! I don't know how we would have had our wedding without The Terrace Club! From the moment we signed our contract we felt like The Terrace Club treated us like family and royalty. When we signed our contract Hunter was there into the late evening and even celebrated us with a bottle of champagne. Throughout the year we would get emails from Kristen and Sam keeping us on track and making sure we were prepared. They knew our budget and really helped us make decisions that would assure that we would have a beautiful day. The fact that all decor and linens are included is a HUGE deal! Makes things so simple and stress free. Not having to have your bridesmaids setting up and cleaning up day of wedding is everything. The week of the wedding was super stressful and of course random things that kept popping but THANK GOD there is nothing The Terrace Club has not seen! This put me at such ease. Rehearsal Day, Kristen, ran a tight ship. With a large group you have to! She answered all questions and had all of her ducks in order. Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mom, dad and grooms family were extremely impressed with Kristens level of expertise and professionalism. Day of wedding, we had all the snacks, love and fun. Kristen was a dream. From helping me decide jewelry, from putting on my socks and shoes and keeping me calm- Kristen was there. I swear, Kristen, Hunter and Sam could conduct a wedding with their hands tied and blindfolds on! The day after the wedding, we picked up all of our things and everything was in perfect order. I have to give Sam a huge shout out because she kept up with a precious gift I thought I lost multiple times and when I got home it was packed away perfectly. Do not hesitate choosing The Terrace Club for your special day! You could not go wrong!!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon Hudspeth · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Perfection!

Ours was a destination wedding. Having no experience, The Terrace Club was the perfect choice to choose. They assisted, suggested and supported in decisions, appointments and questions. Perfect staff and perfect venue created our daughter’s perfect wedding!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Warwick · Married on 09/13/2020

Great package for price and helpful

Great package for price and helpful

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Mel

Mel Zamora · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing staff, decor and love for the perfect wedding!

We had a wonderful consultation with Hunter and booked our wedding the same day. She is amazing and truly loves her role! Every detail was discussed and even questions we didn’t know we had. We are so excited for our wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Jeffrey Michael/ Marcia Graten Novak · Married on 02/27/2020

This place is beyond description!

Absolutely perfect in every way. Beautiful setting, responsive staff. Can not wait!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Trish

Trish Espiritu · Married on 02/22/2020

The best wedding venue in Texas!

Working with Hunter, Kristen and Sam was such a blessing! When we first toured the Terrace Club 15 months before the wedding, we instantly knew that the venue is for us! The ambiance, the hospitality and the overall package that the Terrace Club offers were hands down the best choice. The venue along with the coordination and planning services was very appealing to us.
    The Terrace Club plans out every single detail and I mean it. They plan with you from the day you say 'yes' to them to the day you say "I do". Overall, I would be very lost if it weren't for the coordination of all of the women at TC. They were so patient and such professionals that they know the answer to every question of every bride and groom.
    The day of the wedding was so much fun because all of the planning was already out of the way and taken care of by the lovely ladies and the staff at TC. They handled every single hiccup and question that the wedding party and the guests have. It was amazing.
    The venue itself was GORGEOUS! That hill country sunset was to die for! Every single guest we had couldn't stop complimenting us and our venue. Guests had enormous amount of photos that they were posting on social media and that speaks volumes about how beautiful this wedding venue is!
    Overall, my husband and I were more than pleased and satisfied with our wedding venue and coordination from everyone at The Terrace Club.
    If you're a bride (or groom) who's still hesitating on whether to book them or not, I hope this review helps. Seriously, they help you with everything and everything will go smoothly on your wedding day, thanks to the experts at The Terrace Club.

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Delanie

delanie jablonski · Married on 02/16/2020

My Perfect Wedding

Working with The Terrace Club was an absolute honor and blessing as a bride. When we first booked The Terrace Club, it was over FaceTime and I immediately fell in love with it. When I went to see the venue in person, it was even more elegant than what I had remembered over the phone. Leading up to the day of the wedding, my now husband had been stationed in Iraq for the last 6 months out of the 10 months, and didn't return until the week before we said "I do". During his deployment, the ladies at The Terrace Club would frequently check in on me, and ask how I was doing, and reminded me that if I needed anything, they were there for me and my husband. Without the amazing help from the ladies at The Terrace Club, I don't know how I would have managed to plan this wedding with him being gone and also being two states over in Arizona. They did nothing but make this process as easy as possible for me. They were beyond understanding about my husband's deployment, and worked with me to make my wedding a dream come true. On the day of my wedding, everything went off without a hitch. It was all smooth sailing, and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. I cannot recommend this venue enough, the ladies at The Terrace Club are truly the most amazing, and kind women I have ever met. If you're looking for perfect location for your wedding, and the perfect team to help get you there, The Terrace Club is your venue.

Sent on 02/19/2020

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you from the bottom's of our hearts for such a heartfelt review!! Being able to be with you throughout your planning process and on the big day was such a blessing for us. We are so grateful you chose us to help make your dream day a reality and are so happy that you are now part of The Terrace Club family! All of our love and best wishes as you guys continue on this amazing journey called marriage!
  • Kami

Kami Smith · Married on 02/08/2020

Best experience ever

The Terrace Club team really knows their stuff ya'll! We just had the wedding of our dreams at this venue and it was literally perfect in every way. They were epically patient with me and everyone in our wedding party, they put up with my type A craziness throughout the process (lengthy bullet pointed emails like every other day, sorry Kristen), they really saw what I was trying to accomplish and implemented it perfectly. The whole team was so kind and welcoming and the first time I walked onsite, I knew that we would be well taken care of in their hands. The way they keep things moving on the wedding day is truly amazing to watch - I had several wedding guests comment on how well the day was run and also how beautifully everything turned out. The venue is STUNNING. They accommodated my eternal requests to bring my family and friends out to see the venue and held our hand through the process of putting on this giant wedding. You can't beat the value for your money with the all-inclusive setup and their recommendations on vendors (shoutout to Royal Dukes and Wild Bunches!) were also just amazing. Lastly, these women are just kind and really care about what they do and are FUN, which is really what you want to be surrounded by on one of the most important days of your life. Thanks again for the best day ever!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2019

Best venue out there!

When beginning wedding planning, choosing a venue is one of the biggest decisions you will make. It will make or break how everything runs from day one. And with all of the decisions you will make during your engagement, why wouldn't you choose an all-inclusive venue to make your life even a little easier. I have been a wedding planner for 15 years with The Terrace Club, and when it came time to plan my own wedding, I didn't even bother looking anywhere else. Even when everyone thought I was crazy for getting married at the same place where I had overseen thousands of weddings, I couldn't imagine saying I Do anywhere else. Their quality of service in unmatched, the venue and grounds are absolutely breathtaking, the sunsets are AMAZING, and the staff will make your wedding the best experience of your life. Not to mention the choices of in-house decorations and centerpieces, as well as the coordination all being included, is unlike anywhere else you will find. As a newly engaged bride or groom, one of the best decisions you can make is to choose The Terrace Club for your big day!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Audrey · Married on 11/30/2019

Flawless Bliss

I love them. I love the space I love the food I love the decor I love the ambiance I love EVERYTHING about this place and the people. They MADE my wedding happen EXACTLY the way I dreamed it would and I would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 06/17/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Audrey thank you, thank you, thank you so much for such amazing words. It was such a blessing to be there with you throughout the entire process and to see you guys undertake such thoughtful and beautiful vows. Thank you for your trust and for allowing us to be with you every step of the way. xoxo, The Terrace Club team
  • Holly

Holly Gonzales · Married on 11/16/2019

Best decision we made!

Our day was magical, in no small part because of Terrace Club and their staff. Kristen was a GOD SEND!
    In the time leading up to the wedding the Terrace Club team answered every question, let us come out multiple times to make sure everything was going to be exactly the way we wanted. The package that Terrace Club does takes so many of those hassles of coordinating off of you as the bride and groom, they handle so much for you, which coming down to the wire is indescribably important and helpful. They help you figure out their extras for your package to get that most wow for your money. I saved myself so much stress by picking Terrace Club. They had so many excellent resources and recommendations. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about TC.
    The day of, just wow. The things that you don't of even think of, they've got it handled. Kristen and her team kept things rocking and rolling. Our day was as stress free and gorgeous as I ever could have hoped for.
    I know there's more I could say, but seriously, you won't regret picking TC. Thank you so much to all the Terrace Club people who helped with our magical day!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • CarleneM

CarleneM · Married on 11/02/2019

Professional & Accomodating

THE BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER FOR both CEREMONY AND RECEPTION!!!

Where do I start...

From the beginning to the end, the experience was INCREDIBLE, AMAZING and SUPERB! I first got ‘wind’ of TTC on the knot website. It was the FIRST and ONLY venue I visited. Their first impression and professionalism was what captured me, the warmed friendly welcome I received, immediately sold me! Since my then fiancé wasn’t available to tour the venue with me, I went with my bridesmaids, once I returned, I told him all about my first tour and experience – he too was sold without even visiting the venue. I love everything about the TTC, the staff (Hunter, Sam & Kristen) are amazing people - their packages are affordable and all-inclusive (food, décor, venue etc.) For a year, I worked mainly with Kristen, she is so patient, friendly and kind. She works around the clock, it didn't matter the time or day, she responded to all my silly questions and best believe I had a lot. TTC is very accommodating, and that's what we like most about this venue, we were able to incorporate our culture into our wedding. The services they provide are matchless! Most venues do not have all-inclusive packages or allow outside vendors, but the TTC does! This venue and its staff ease bride’s worries and frustration, rest assured you (bride) will not have no worries on your special day. TTC staff handles everything and I mean everything! We also utilized some of their recommended vendors; they all provided professional and outstanding services. My guests can’t stop talk about the beautiful countryside venue and their extraordinary services. It’s a one stop-shop for your wedding!
    Thank you for the remarkable experience!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Jennifer Castillo Cienega · Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision I ever made!

Words will always fail me when it comes to describing how amazing the terrace club and their staff is, I traveled to countless venues all over South Texas and knew once i met Kristen and set foot at the terrace club it was "the one". Kristen is my angel on earth, my wedding fairy godmother you could say, from the first day of planning, to my hysterical late night texts, she was ALWAYS there to reassure me everything would come out fine. The Day of the wedding I always had one of the girls by my side, I look at my photos and remember kristen saying "it'll look just like your mom buttoned up your dress" when in reality Kristen buttoned me up, she, sam, and ally carried my train throughout the day for photos, and even put my veil on for me. All the small significant details I spent so much time and money on but I had no time to explain how I wanted them placed or overlooked telling the staff how I wanted them presented were BETTER than if I would've done it myself, their eye for beauty and precision is Is what makes these girls so special. We had 10 bridemaids and 10 groomsmen (we honestly didn't think it through lol) and a MASSIVE Mexican family, to anyone else our crew wouldve been a nightmare to herd but the ladies had NO problem In getting the job done, EVERYONE COMMENTED ON HOW MAGICAL OUR DAY WAS .... I could spend a whole day writing and it wouldn't do them justice I just want to say to these phenomenal women and their staff how completely in awe I am of y'all. I pictured my wedding day to be great and the reality surpassed all my expectations, A million times thank you for making our day PERFECT. Diego and I are so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Sabrina Hvizdos · Married on 09/20/2019

The Perfect Venue

So, so happy I went with Terrace Club for my wedding reception. If you’re looking for a venue that has it all, this is definitely the best choice in the Dripping Springs area. Kristen and the team helped us out every step of the way to make sure all those little details and logistics for our big day were taken care of and I was so grateful for their expertise. Truly knew they had my back when it came to coordinating with all our other vendors, setting up the day of, and everything in between. I was so impressed with everything our package included. Their in-house decor selection is a dream and I barely had to purchase anything extra to decorate the reception space (which is so inviting and beautiful, by the way). The bridal suite was so comfy and perfect for getting ready with my bridesmaids on the big day. The hill country views outside are absolutely stunning for photos. They even work with Gourmet Gals for catering so we got to build a custom dinner menu and received so many compliments on the food! I could go into the details for hours, but the most important part is that my husband and I could not have imagined a more amazing wedding day and I’m so grateful Terrace Club helped us make it all happen!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Fram

Fram Haveliwala · Married on 08/24/2019

Best wedding venue & staff in dripping springs area

If you want an incredible wedding experience with seamless planning & execution, then book with The Terrace Club! From our initial meet & greet, to multiple planning stages, to every phone call/email, rehearsal, and the actual wedding day… Terrace Club took care of us every step of the way. The staff are seasoned professionals who’ve been in the Wedding business for 20+ years. Their responsiveness, attention to detail, sincerity, experience, and organization is bar none. Also, the venue itself is stunning with several upgrades – frosted candle-lit windows overlooking the hills, hardwood floors, elegant sliding doors, and much more. Go check out the place and see pictures of the main reception hall lit up at night with chandeliers and candles… you will be amazed! If you want a magical night, The Terrace Club will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy Dart · Married on 06/14/2019

Book The Terrace Club with no hesitation!!!

Let me begin by saying that The Terrace Club and their staff were THE NUMBER ONE reason that our wedding day was honestly perfect. I could never put into words how big of an impact their hard work had on our day but I'm here to try! As we searched for venues when we first got engaged, my now husband and I actually had a conversation about how much the staff at the venue mattered for our decision. After I met Hunter at The Terrace Club on our first visit I knew that was it! They made me feel so at home, and I knew they would always be on the same page as us for our big day. They made our decision so easy and I am so happy we found them. The team is perfect and it really shows. They are all-inclusive, which means they include all decorations such as candles, candle holders, table numbers, signs, chairs, table cloths, place settings, and more! They also put everything together for us! We did not have to lift a finger to set up pictures, chairs, place cards, guestbook, or anything else people end up setting up themselves at other venues. They plan everything too! You get a wedding planner and day-of coordinator just by booking the Terrace Club. The planning aspect is amazing. Once you meet with them for your final "detail meeting," they send over any and all information about the big day. This was SO helpful because I could send helpful documents to friends and family such as timeline, ceremony seating, guest table arrangements and more. Their coordination on the day of is unmatched. I have been a bridesmaid in 3 other weddings in the past year and I truly believe the ladies at The Terrace Club are the most calming, professional, helpful, communicative, and thoughtful. Thank you Hunter for giving us such a warm welcome and always remembering our faces. Thank you Kristen for literally planning our wedding and communicating with all our vendors throughout the process. Thank you Sam for helping us with details, day-of coordination, and our dog Ofi (yes, the venue is dog friendly)! I genuinely could not imagine a more perfect team or venue.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jeanette

jeanette flournoy · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing Wedding

My wedding was stress free and amazing because of The Terrace Club! They helped me with every aspect of my wedding. Kristen and Sam were so organized, my wedding ran so smoothly and perfect because of them!! Best experience!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Hawkins · Married on 05/19/2019

Dream Wedding

We had the most perfect wedding and it's all thanks to the Terrace Club. From the moment, we met with them to the moment we said "I do," they were there to help with every single detail. I've never seen an all inclusive wedding venue that does all they do. Once you hire/ book with The Terrace Club, you need not worry about a thing. The staff here is so great, so amazing, and so on top on their game. We could not have planned our special day without them. They're truly masters of their craft. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and was so well organized, all of our guests continue to tell us how perfect everything was. I would definitely recommend The Terrace Club to anyone looking to plan their special day. The venue is gorgeous, the staff are incredible, and they take care of everything for you. We put our faith and trust in them completely and they never disappointed us. We're so happy and we can't wait to go on this new journey together.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you Sophia for such an incredible review! Words cannot express how much it means and we are so thankful and humbled that you allowed us to be a part of your special day! Being able to be with you every step of the way was our distinct pleasure and we are so excited to have you as part of The Terrace Club team! All our best - The Terrace Club team
  • Mary

Mary Bain · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

We absolutely LOVE The Terrace Club and the spectacular team!

If you are looking for a supportive, collaborative, and experienced group of individuals at a beautiful venue, then The Terrace Club should be at the top of your list.

This is a beautiful and versatile venue that provides the convenience of an all inclusive approach in which everything you could need is at your fingertips; vendor lists with high level options, a variety of decor for all styles, outdoor AND an indoor/rainy day options, great location set in the hill country, no sound ordinance if you want to party late, helpful and instructive checklists, and more!

The preferred vendors list was extremely beneficial and something we did not take for granted - we used their preferred vendor for every need and each were professional, reasonably priced and familiar with the venue, so coordination with the venue was already seamlessly organized and we were able to rest easy that all would be taken care of - in addition, each vendor exclaimed how much they loved working with the team at The Terrace Club - further affirmation we chose the right venue!

The Terrace Club is able to accommodate every bride's (and groom's) needs, and the team happily contributes beneficial (and at times crucial) advice on how to best handle, manage and ultimately achieve your wedding vision.

We mostly worked with Kristen and she is an absolute gem (really the entire team are gems!). Kristen was patient with my countless questions, direct and honest with the pros, cons and realities of planning a wedding and what to expect the day of the wedding, and always accommodating to our numerous visits to see the venue with family.

Months later we continue to receive compliments and praise on how our wedding was the most beautiful, impressive, organized and fun wedding they'd ever been to!

From their level of professionalism and organization, to their fun and friendly personalities, we highly recommend The Terrace Club to couples of all backgrounds and styles.

We are forever grateful to The Terrace Club Team for making our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Mariana · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing experience - Great Staff! Thank you

I cannot say enough great things about the staff and venue! The Terrace Club was amazing and really are all inclusive. I was planning my wedding from Massachusetts and they made the process so stress-free for us. Also, it's nice to know you can trust them, they really know what they are doing and have great relationships with vendors. Everything from food, decor and place settings to back up plans for when it's raining - Kristen and her staff are on top of it. Seriously this was the best decision we made for our wedding! And our guests raved about the venue, it really is special.

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you so much Mariana for such a glowing review. Being able to be with you guys throughout the entire process was such a blessing!! It was all so beautiful and you two were so amazing to work with. We are so excited to have you as part of the The Terrace Club family.
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfect wedding!

There is a reason why Terrace Club has been consistently rated as one of the best wedding venues in Austin. The girls at Terrace Club are experts in their craft and it shows! First, the moment my husband and I met and toured with Hunter, we knew that that was the venue we wanted to have our wedding in. Hunter was very professional and friendly, and we could tell right away that she is very passionate about her work and really listened and accommodated to our wedding needs. With Kristen (who was our main coordinator), communication was always very easy, prompt, and knowledgeable in answering any and all questions that you could possibly ask. She listened to all our specific needs and made sure to make it happen on our wedding day. As for the venue itself, during rehearsal when many of our family saw Terrace Club for the first time, they all commented on just how beautiful and spacious the venue was. To top it off, the reception area was just renovated with a beautiful wooden flooring just a few weeks prior to my wedding in late January, so the venue looked even more gorgeous than what it already was! On the day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and on time, and the whole thing was just coordinated perfectly. Everything, from the outdoor ceremony altar, the staff, to the décor/candles on the tables, was just phenomenal and made the wedding so dreamy and romantic. My husband and I had the perfect wedding, and we are so happy that this was made possible if it weren't for the Terrace Club!

Sent on 02/18/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Liana thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review and for all of your sweet words. Being able to make your dream wedding a reality was such a pleasure and we are so happy that everyone enjoyed their time with us. We are so excited for you guys as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Congratulations!
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 01/05/2019

Our Perfect Day

Thank you so much to the ladies at Terrace Club (specifically Kristen!!)!!! They did everything in their power to make sure that our day was perfect and everything we were hoping and dreaming for and they did just that! I wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day. They were so knowledgeable and organized about everything so it all went very smoothly. If you decide to have your big day at The Terrace Club you won't regret it, it really will be the best day ever.

Sent on 01/09/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Alison thank you so much for such an amazing day and for allowing us to have such a front row seat to the start of your lives together! You looked gorgeous and we had such a great time celebrating with your family and friends! All of our love to you both as you begin this next chapter!
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful bi-cultural wedding in Dripping Springs

I can't even begin to say how thankful/happy/grateful to have had the Terrace Club as our venue. Everything was so perfect and my guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful everything was. The food, the decorations (WOW!!), the S'mores, the lineup, the coordination, the bar -- everything so perfect! Everyone had so much FUN! Your professionalism and your execution from day 1 are unmatchable. I planned for an outdoor wedding ceremony but the weather was not the best. Sam walked me through every detail and made me feel good about my decision for a plan B indoor ceremony. The next morning I changed my mind and Sam and her team was able to set everything for an outdoor wedding. These ladies are the real deal. Honestly, I'm blown away by how perfect my day was

Sent on 12/16/2018

The Terrace Club's reply:

Jennifer, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a thoughtful review!! Being able to be with you guys throughout your engagement to make your wedding everything you dreamed it could be was such a blessing for us. We are so excited for you guys as you begin your lives together, and are so thankful to have you as part of our The Terrace Club family!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Decision We Made!!

The Terrace Club was hands down the best choice we made regarding the wedding. From the moment we walked in, they were first class. Everything from the initial meeting, to the decor planning meetings, to the late night emails, to literally tying my shoes under my dress, they were there for us. I can't say enough about Kristen, Hunter, Kiki, Sam and the whole Terrace Club crew!

The all-inclusive aspect was the biggest draw and they delivered. Not having to worry about ordering dozens and dozens of vases, chargers, centerpieces, lanterns, etc. was invaluable. They have EVERYTHING!! Decor, lights, food, linens, lawn games, even greenery! Their catering company was amazing and the food was delicious.

Our day was amazing and I know 100% it was because of the venue we chose. I can't rave enough about them. I wish I could have every event there!

Sent on 03/07/2019

The Terrace Club's reply:

Jessica, we can't say thank you enough for the amazing review, and for allowing us to have such an up-front, close and personal seat to the beginning of your amazing love story. You guys were such a blessing to work with through the entire planning process and the wedding was SO much fun! Thank you for trusting us, for allowing us to be with you during one of the biggest days in your life and for loving on us as much as you did with this review. You are the best! xoxo