The Terrace Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• MacKenzie
    Mackenzie F. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Simply magic!

This was THE BEST experience ever! I don't know how we would have had our wedding without The Terrace Club! From the moment we signed our contract we felt like The Terrace Club treated us like family and royalty. When we signed our contract Hunter was there into the late evening and even celebrated us with a bottle of champagne. Throughout the year we would get emails from Kristen and Sam keeping us on track and making sure we were prepared. They knew our budget and really helped us make decisions that would assure that we would have a beautiful day. The fact that all decor and linens are included is a HUGE deal! Makes things so simple and stress free. Not having to have your bridesmaids setting up and cleaning up day of wedding is everything. The week of the wedding was super stressful and of course random things that kept popping but THANK GOD there is nothing The Terrace Club has not seen! This put me at such ease. Rehearsal Day, Kristen, ran a tight ship. With a large group you have to! She answered all questions and had all of her ducks in order. Every single one of my bridesmaids, my mom, dad and grooms family were extremely impressed with Kristens level of expertise and professionalism. Day of wedding, we had all the snacks, love and fun. Kristen was a dream. From helping me decide jewelry, from putting on my socks and shoes and keeping me calm- Kristen was there. I swear, Kristen, Hunter and Sam could conduct a wedding with their hands tied and blindfolds on! The day after the wedding, we picked up all of our things and everything was in perfect order. I have to give Sam a huge shout out because she kept up with a precious gift I thought I lost multiple times and when I got home it was packed away perfectly. Do not hesitate choosing The Terrace Club for your special day! You could not go wrong!!

The Terrace Club's reply:

All I can say is WOW!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review. You guys were amazing and the wedding was beautiful! Thank you for trusting us and for allowing us to be there with you on such a big day! Congratulations and all of our wishes!!
    Tia L. Getting married on 01/03/2022

The perfect wedding!

My absolute dream wedding came to life! The terrace club was 120% amazing. All the way from staff to the venue. The venue was not only gorgeous, but the location was perfect and affordable. Not to mention, the planning process was soooo easy. The ladies all knew what they were doing and make my life that much more easy. I absolutely recommend!
  • Amy
    Amy A. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Our magical day!

All I can say is WOW! We got married on October 24, 2020 and it was the most magical day ever! The Terrace Club is the most beautiful, elegant venue I’ve seen with a breathtaking view. We had only looked at two venues beforehand and knew TC was the one the moment we stepped in. Hunter, Kristen, Sam and the staff were amazing and went over the top in making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. From the consultation meeting, decor and detail meeting to literally the day before, we knew we were in good hands. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was definitely not expected, but I never once doubted or felt stressed. Kristen was always an email away to answer all my questions as the day got closer. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding and was more than just our coordinator, she was definitely heaven-sent. She got me in my wedding dress and bustled me. She made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Our wedding day was everything we dreamt of and more. Our guests were left speechless and said it was the best wedding and venue they had been to. We will always recommend The Terrace Club!

The Terrace Club's reply:

Amy thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review. Being able to be with you every step of the way was such a blessing! You guys were such a joy to be with throughout the planning and being able to see everything unfold on your big day was so special. Everything was stunning, your guests were so gracious and everything about the day was simply magical! We are so excited for you guys as you begin your lives together and are so excited to welcome you to The Terrace Club family! xoxo
  • Lianis
    Lianis Married on 08/01/2021

We loved it!

Where could I even begin! The best decision of our lives (aside from getting married ;)- was picking The Terrace Club for our event. From day one Hunter, Kristen, Sam and the team were amazing and so supportive. I knew ZERO of what I was doing since this was the first time we planned such a big event. Kristen walked me through it all and made sure I always had my questions answered. Keep in mind I am a control freak at times and I get anxious when I am not in control YET I trusted them all so so much that I was able to lay back and just let them do their thing. Our wedding day was literally perfect, from the coordination to the venue, decorations, sequence of events, even until the end where the team picked up all of our belongings and put them in our car. We had NO worries at all! I thank each and every one of them for their amazing job, to this day we still hear from our guest on how amazing the staff was and the venue. We hope to one day renew our vows and book them again because I couldn't get enough. If you are still looking SERIOUSLY STOP, you will not regret booking this venue and their amazing team.
  • Erin
    Erin Y. Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing Venue & Team to work with!!

You will not regret picking The Terrace Club for your wedding venue. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone. The venue itself is gorgeous with the beautiful hill country views and I loved how flexible they were in terms of what I was able to bring in myself.
    Their team was so incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and their flexibility of vendors we were able to bring in. Kristen from their team SO responsive and patient with the numerous questions I sent to her as she helped with the day-of-coordination for our big day. She helped me consider things I hadn't even thought about, gave vendor recommendations, and truly made my vision come to life. They are truly everything you could ever wish for in a vendor.
    The entire staff was incredibly professional and went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we could have dreamed of. They made the day of our wedding go so smoothly and were able to incorporate all the decor I had brought in to look so elegant the day of our wedding. We also used the photo booth they provided and it was great to get to see all the photos of our guests after the wedding.
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/17/2021

Best decision we made!

Where do I begin with how amazing Kristen and the entire Terrace Club staff was?! They were always there to answer any and all questions we had. I never knew anyone could be as fast with replies as they were. Choosing the Terrace Club was the best thing we could have done for our wedding. We fully believe our wedding wouldn’t have been as great as it was without them and their amazing venue! The services they provided far exceeded our expectations and we are so happy we chose them and their venue to make our day more special. Choosing them will be the easiest and best decision for your wedding (besides marrying the love of your life, of course). We will never be able to thank them enough!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 04/09/2021

Made my Dream Wedding a Reality!

The Terrace Club and the staff made my fairytale wedding a dream come true! Kristen, Jenna, and Hunter were all so incredible in the planning stages and phenomenal on my wedding day. I wasn't worried about anything at all and felt I could truly just enjoy the day because everything was being handled. Thank you so much for taking care of everything, checking on Howard and I, and keeping with the timeline and flow of the day! The venue and location are absolutely breathtaking. All my guests are still telling me and my family how beautiful everything was and what a great time they had. The sunset is so gorgeous at the Terrace Club and the group photo from the balcony is such a treat. The location is perfect just 20 minutes from Austin so your guests can still stay close to the city and to the venue for the best of both the city and the hill country. Look no further than having your wedding at the Terrace Club! It is so stunning and the staff is incredible!
  • Annie
    Annie R. Married on 02/20/2021

awesomeness

thank you guys for making my wedding dream a success!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 01/04/2021

Covid Wedding - Take 2

I will praise these ladies until the ends of the earth for their hard work and dedication. I was lucky enough to be a bride that planned a June 2020 wedding. I truly mean lucky because that wedding was planned at another dripping springs venue and through the rollercoaster that was the first few months of 2020 it was clear my wedding was falling apart and my venue was only concerned about their money. We walked away six weeks before that wedding with a caterer who went out of business, a lost deposit on a venue unwilling to work with us during a pandemic, and a broken heart as all the hard work and money was down the drain.
    I called The Terrace Club and was booked for a tour the very next day. After hearing about my experience, they sat down with me after my tour and said "Lets figure out how we can we make up for the deposit loss, make up for lost time, and get you your dream wedding" WOW. I booked that day for January 4th, 2021 and started the wedding planning process all over again. I was expecting the same stress, drama, time commitment, and worry I had faced with the first plan and was shocked at how willing their team was to help. Every email was answered within 24 hours no matter how simple the question (and I had a ton of questions!). The recommendations they make are with vendors who KNOW the venue inside and out and made planning so easy and fun again. Their willingness to share ideas and experiences on what has worked for other events and what's possible within my budget was phenomenal especially during a time when only a handful of people had planned the Covid style wedding that was necessary. I will forever thank this venue and the amazing team that picked up the pieces of my wedding plans and gave me my perfect day. And the hill country sunset photos were to die for!! My only regret is not booking my wedding with them first!
    Lysette B. Married on 01/02/2021

The overall best

My dream wedding has come true! We fell in love with TC during our first tour of the venue! It was the first and only venue we toured! Although covid made us make the tough decision to postpone from Aug 2020 to Jan 2, 2021, Kristen was genuinely understanding and supportive our decision. Kristen made herself readily available throughout the entire process and planning was SO simple and easy with her and Sam’s help. The day of the wedding really showed Kristen and Sam’s professionalism and expertise! They are stars at coordinating amazing weddings! The details went above and beyond what I expected. They took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful and elegant night. Every single guest who attended, even those who viewed through our ceremony live stream, complimented on how stunning and perfectly planned our wedding was. After 14 years, my husband and I said, “I do”, and we are still on cloud 9 when we reminisce about every moment of our wedding day! Thank you, TC, from the bottom of our hearts!
    Jessica Married on 11/07/2020

Worden Wedding

If I could give this venue 10 stars I would! My husband and I got married at the Terrace Club on 11/7/2020. Yes we were crazy enough to get married during a pandemic. Tbh, we would have not have gone through with the wedding if it wasn’t for Kristen and the team. Not only did Covid conflict with our wedding plans but I also lost my mom suddenly in January. Kristen and the team were so sympathetic,understanding and extremely flexible. Under the circumstances, we had so downsize our wedding to just close friends and family. The wedding was perfect. I didn’t know my left foot from my right and Kristen and Sam walked me through every step. The venue is stunning and the decor and setup was spot on. My guests continue to tell me that our wedding was the BEST they had ever been too and they were all so Impressed. Trust the Terrace Club process it is the best and everything was perfect and right on schedule. Hunter, Sam and Kristen, we can’t thank you enough for making our day so special. Brides, if you are still looking for a venue, stop looking! They will go above and beyond to make your day special. If you hate planning like me, this venue is your match!
    Kristen, wow we have been through a lot this year. I am forever grateful for you. This has been the hardest year of my life and planning a wedding through it all would have been a nightmare without you. Thank you for your expertise, advice, kindness and effort you put in to making my dream wedding come to life. You are superwoman! They guys also wanted to thank you for helping them with their bow ties 🥰.

The Terrace Club's reply:

I don't even know where to begin with this! You are wonder woman. I can only imagine that a lesser woman would have folded under pressure with everything you and your family went through this year and it was such a blessing to be able to be with you during the process and to help see your vision come to light. You were such a stunning bride and the wedding day was magical! Thank you for trusting me, and us, with all of your hopes and dreams and for giving us such an up front and close personal seat to the beginning of your forever! xoxo and welcome to the The Terrace Club family! Kristen, Hunter and Sam
    Tara B. Married on 10/16/2020

Best day ever

The Terrace Club will forever hold an extra special place in my heart! We got married on 10/16/2020 and I can honestly say I don’t think we could have had a better experience. Hunter, Kristen, Sam, and the entire staff at The Terrace Club are the dream team. They know how to handle any situation and make absolutely sure things go just the way you want them. Personally, I was the kind of Bride who needed help when it came to decor/ideas. They created my dream wedding and I basically just showed up and got pampered. I am forever great full for them!
    Every time we drive by the venue I get butterflies and remember how perfect and magical our special day was ❤️
  • Z
    Zayra C. Married on 10/15/2020

Perfect day thanks to the perfect team!

Our wedding day was perfect. The Terrace Club is a beautiful venue with an amazing team. From planning to the day of, the ladies at the TC were so supportive. Our planning and wedding was during the pandemic, which made us a little nervous. However, they met with us when needed and reassured us they were doing the best they can to keep everyone safe. If something went wrong the day of we had no idea because the dream team was there to help. Our guest absolutely loved the space and catering by the Gourmet Gals. If I planned my wedding again I would 100% choose the TC again and again. We are still reliving this beautiful day! Thanks to the ladies at the Terrace a club for everything!
  • Blair
    Blair S. Married on 10/10/2020

Dream Wedding by a Dream Staff!

Where do I begin? I just got married on 10.10.2020 at The Terrace Club and it was an absolute DREAM. We booked this venue 14 months ago "sight-unseen" because we trusted the reviews, and I am SO glad we did. The entire process, even with a global pandemic, was everything I could have asked for and more. My husband and I live in Kansas City, MO so we had COVID and planning an out-of-state wedding to deal with for the past 1.2 years and I honestly couldn't have done it without this team. Brides (out-of-state or local) if you want the most beautiful, classic, easy, streamlined wedding day... THIS IS YOUR VENUE. Everything from start to finish was absolutely wonderful and so SO simple. I didn't think this staff could get any better until our actual wedding day happened. Kristen and Sam are the wedding planners every single bride deserves. These females put me in my dress, bustled me up in 30 secs, put my veil on and off without messing up my hair, communicated with me on everything I needed to know, and honestly treated me like we had been sisters or best friends for life. They were my saving grace when my nerves took over. My family and friends are STILL complimenting our GORGEOUS wedding and saying how incredible the staff was. My single girlfriends were asking me the night of our reception about pricing because they want to book their wedding here. These reviews are 10000% real from all happy brides. We had the wedding of our dreams thanks to this team!!

The Terrace Club's reply:

OMG what can I say to this!?! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such an amazingly glowing review. Being able to be with you every step of the way leading up to your big day was such a blessing and we are so happy for you guys as you begin your lives together!! We wish you guys only the best!! xoxo
  • Blair
    Blair F. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful and stress free venue!

We got married on 10.10.20 in the heart of a pandemic. We didn’t want to move our wedding because the future was unknown and we loved the date. However, I was a nervous wreck the entire time since planning a wedding is already it stressful, adding a pandemic to it was even more crazy. But thankful we had booked everything through The Terrace Club and it was the “calm” I truly needed in my life. We had a 14 month engagement and The Terrace Club provided me with the timelines, checklist, vendors, etc and when I needed to have everything picked out and decided on. I am also an out of state bride and the fact that they handled so much of the decor and setup, made my life SO MUCH EASIER. I rave about them to everyone who is looking for a wedding venue that handles it all from start to finish. Couldn’t have asked for a better partner for our wedding.
  • Chelsie
    Chelsie S. Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely Amazing and Perfect Venue

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how amazing The Terrace Club is. My husband and I were supposed to get married in April, 2020, but Covid happened and we had to postpone. Kristen and Hunter were so caring and understanding with what we were going through. They were extremely patient with me when figuring out our next move and wedding date.
    From the first time I toured this venue and meet the staff, I fell in love! The venue is stunning and the team there makes the place even more amazing! During the whole planning process, Kristin, Sam, and Hunter, were responsive, helped ease any concerns, and answered all of my million questions. They make you feel like family and treat you as if you are the only couple they have getting married. They make planning a breeze and stress free! They all work so hard to make sure your wedding day is perfect, and I can honestly say our wedding was perfect and the most amazing day of my life. I know I owe this to the girls at this venue. They truly are the best. If you are thinking about choosing The Terrace Club, DO IT! You will not regret it!

The Terrace Club's reply:

Chelsie, what can we say? Thank you, thank you, thank you for such an amazing review and for allowing us to have such an up front and close personal seat to the beginning of your forever! Being able to see your vision come to life was amazing for us and we are so humbled to have been a part of your big day! We can't wait to see your story unfold and are so excited to welcome you to The Terrace Club family! xoxo
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 09/13/2020

Great package for price and helpful

Great package for price and helpful
  • Mel
    Mel Z. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing staff, decor and love for the perfect wedding!

We had a wonderful consultation with Hunter and booked our wedding the same day. She is amazing and truly loves her role! Every detail was discussed and even questions we didn’t know we had. We are so excited for our wedding!
    Janis H. Married on 07/31/2020

Rain and the pandemic...still a perfect wedding!

The weather forcast on my daughter's wedding day through us a curve. The staff told us they would set up inside and if it stopped raining, they would re-set up for outside. That's exactly what they did. We wanted an outside ceremony so badly, so they wiped chairs and swept water so we could! My daughter didn't know what to do and they helped her so much with the stress of making a decision. We were a pandemic wedding too. They worked with us throughout the entire process and we had a beautiful wedding. We would highly recommend The Terrace Club!
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 03/21/2020

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

I don't even know where to begin about how incredibly amazing and wonderful everything about this venue, Hunter, Sam, and Kristen are! First of all, obviously the venue is absolutely gorgeous. I knew before I got engaged that I wanted to get married here, and went for a tour the weekend after getting engaged. From that day on, Kristen was absolutely incredible, answering all of our questions, helping us through various planning aspects, and even being incredibly patient and professional through the entire process. When we had to postpone our 3/21/20 wedding one week before due to COVID, Kristen and Hunter were so understanding and helpful in rescheduling. When the day finally came, everything was so perfect! I didn't have to worry about anything, those ladies have a perfect well-oiled machine and have it down to a science! Kristen, Sam, and Hunter could not be nicer or more professional, and I couldn't ask for a better wedding experience!

The Terrace Club's reply:

All I can say is WOW!! The photos are amazing and are such an amazing recap of how awesome the day was! Thank you for trusting us in your process and for allowing us to have such an up close and personal seat to one of the biggest days in your lives. We are so happy for you two and are so thrilled to have you as part of The Terrace Club family! xoxo Kristen, Hunter and Sam
    Jeffrey M. Married on 02/27/2020

This place is beyond description!

Absolutely perfect in every way. Beautiful setting, responsive staff. Can not wait!
  • Trish
    Trish E. Married on 02/22/2020

The best wedding venue in Texas!

Working with Hunter, Kristen and Sam was such a blessing! When we first toured the Terrace Club 15 months before the wedding, we instantly knew that the venue is for us! The ambiance, the hospitality and the overall package that the Terrace Club offers were hands down the best choice. The venue along with the coordination and planning services was very appealing to us.
    The Terrace Club plans out every single detail and I mean it. They plan with you from the day you say 'yes' to them to the day you say "I do". Overall, I would be very lost if it weren't for the coordination of all of the women at TC. They were so patient and such professionals that they know the answer to every question of every bride and groom.
    The day of the wedding was so much fun because all of the planning was already out of the way and taken care of by the lovely ladies and the staff at TC. They handled every single hiccup and question that the wedding party and the guests have. It was amazing.
    The venue itself was GORGEOUS! That hill country sunset was to die for! Every single guest we had couldn't stop complimenting us and our venue. Guests had enormous amount of photos that they were posting on social media and that speaks volumes about how beautiful this wedding venue is!
    Overall, my husband and I were more than pleased and satisfied with our wedding venue and coordination from everyone at The Terrace Club.
    If you're a bride (or groom) who's still hesitating on whether to book them or not, I hope this review helps. Seriously, they help you with everything and everything will go smoothly on your wedding day, thanks to the experts at The Terrace Club.
  • Delanie
    Delanie J. Married on 02/16/2020

My Perfect Wedding

Working with The Terrace Club was an absolute honor and blessing as a bride. When we first booked The Terrace Club, it was over FaceTime and I immediately fell in love with it. When I went to see the venue in person, it was even more elegant than what I had remembered over the phone. Leading up to the day of the wedding, my now husband had been stationed in Iraq for the last 6 months out of the 10 months, and didn't return until the week before we said "I do". During his deployment, the ladies at The Terrace Club would frequently check in on me, and ask how I was doing, and reminded me that if I needed anything, they were there for me and my husband. Without the amazing help from the ladies at The Terrace Club, I don't know how I would have managed to plan this wedding with him being gone and also being two states over in Arizona. They did nothing but make this process as easy as possible for me. They were beyond understanding about my husband's deployment, and worked with me to make my wedding a dream come true. On the day of my wedding, everything went off without a hitch. It was all smooth sailing, and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. I cannot recommend this venue enough, the ladies at The Terrace Club are truly the most amazing, and kind women I have ever met. If you're looking for perfect location for your wedding, and the perfect team to help get you there, The Terrace Club is your venue.

The Terrace Club's reply:

Thank you from the bottom's of our hearts for such a heartfelt review!! Being able to be with you throughout your planning process and on the big day was such a blessing for us. We are so grateful you chose us to help make your dream day a reality and are so happy that you are now part of The Terrace Club family! All of our love and best wishes as you guys continue on this amazing journey called marriage!
  • Kami
    Kami S. Married on 02/08/2020

Best experience ever

The Terrace Club team really knows their stuff ya'll! We just had the wedding of our dreams at this venue and it was literally perfect in every way. They were epically patient with me and everyone in our wedding party, they put up with my type A craziness throughout the process (lengthy bullet pointed emails like every other day, sorry Kristen), they really saw what I was trying to accomplish and implemented it perfectly. The whole team was so kind and welcoming and the first time I walked onsite, I knew that we would be well taken care of in their hands. The way they keep things moving on the wedding day is truly amazing to watch - I had several wedding guests comment on how well the day was run and also how beautifully everything turned out. The venue is STUNNING. They accommodated my eternal requests to bring my family and friends out to see the venue and held our hand through the process of putting on this giant wedding. You can't beat the value for your money with the all-inclusive setup and their recommendations on vendors (shoutout to Royal Dukes and Wild Bunches!) were also just amazing. Lastly, these women are just kind and really care about what they do and are FUN, which is really what you want to be surrounded by on one of the most important days of your life. Thanks again for the best day ever!