5 Reviews for The Sycamore at Mallow Run

Signature Drink (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
5 The Sycamore at Mallow Run Reviews

We had our wedding at the Sycamore at Mallow Run on 11/25/2017. When we first started planning, we were still toying with the idea of having a destination wedding with a reception back home. But as soon as we saw the Sycamore, all of those thoughts went out of the window. Any photo of the venue that you see is beautiful, but it really can’t be done justice until you see it in person. There is no other venue out there like it, and we are still so thankful that we were able to have our wedding there. Laura, Autumn and the entire staff were incredibly accommodating and so helpful, and they made sure everything at the wedding went off without a hitch. I would absolutely recommend a wedding at the Sycamore to anyone who asked!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was literally perfect for my wedding. I couldn’t have imagined it being any more beautiful. The venue itself has natural beauty with a rustic yet elegant feel so there isn’t a need for a lot of other decorations. Kim Walls was amazing to work with and it is evident that she cares for every one of her brides. There are two bridal suites that make getting rest fun and easy as well as a “groom den” outside. I love the natural feel, fireplaces, and scenery of the entire property. I would 100% recommend, my wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect.

Photos
Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 11/16/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 11/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Barware, Linens

Wonder venue. Hannah and Laura are always so helpful. I loved the Sycamore!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews