The Sunset Beach House Reviews

The Sunset Beach House 7
  • beth

beth · Married on 04/16/2019

Sunset Beach House is awesome

We loved this location. It gas a beautiful place in the backyard for the reception and is right on the beach. It was clean and had everything we needed. It had one large house and 3 small apartments attached that we're great for people to have some privacy but still be right there. Every unit having a refrigerator helped with cake and flowers before the wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    The Sunset Beach House 8
    The Sunset Beach House 9
    The Sunset Beach House 10

Elaina · Married on 05/18/2013

The Sunset Beach house is the best place to have a beach wedding. Sherri really made us feel like home and was very accommodating. The house is beautiful and clean, the back yard is very spacious with private beach access. We could not have asked for better and will be returning for a vacation in the near future. Highly recommend the Sunset Beach House to anyone who is dreaming of the perfect beach wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Robin · Married on 05/12/2012

The Sunset Beach House is an absolute perfect place to say "I do". The house and the suites were very accommodating and we feel blessed that we were able to have our beautiful beach wedding on the beautiful beaches of Treasure Island. The entire property allowed us to have the beach wedding we wanted, with family and friends.

Sent on 07/08/2012

D · Married on 11/24/2011

Awesome place to hold a beach wedding, especially if you want a place for family & friends to gather before and after the wedding!

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • CUTEP5510@AOL.COM

KAREN · Married on 01/29/2010

My caterer found this property for me. I wanted something private and unique. This is a great beach front home where you can have your beach ceremony right on the gulf and then walk about 20 steps to the sandy backyard facing the ocean to dance the night away at your reception. The house itself sleeps about 20 people so it is perfect for family coming in from out of town. 3 of the units are a 1 bedroom, full kitchen, private bathroom and small living room area. I wanted an outdoor event and everything was just perfect. Barbara is the property manager and she is very friendly/accomodating. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a beach wedding set-up and reception all at one location.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

This spot was phenomenal. Rooms were comfortable and tastefully decorated. The back yard is big enough to host a large party comfortably, and the views of the gulf coast are out of this world. The house had everything we could need and more - from coffee makers to beach towels. It exceeded our expectations. Our guests loved staying right by the water. We ended up changing our plans a couple times as we nailed down who was coming in on which date. Each time Donna and her team worked with us, and accommodated our changes with no issues. We would do it at this location again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    The Sunset Beach House 15
    The Sunset Beach House 16

Zunilda · Married on 01/07/2017

3.5

I only stay after my wedding day for a week for out of state family members. Was a great location and we love that we can all stay on the same property.
    I recommend for a vacation in don't think will accommodate a lot of people for a wedding venue. If you getting a small wedding this is the perfect place for you.

Sent on 01/21/2017
  • kristin

kristin · Married on 12/01/2012

3.0

This is a perfect spot right on the beach! I couldnt have asked for anything better. You get the freedom to have any vendor you want, which is a HUGE plus! I researched for months and months for something like this place. We had 130 people, and it fit perfectly along with a bar, dj, buffet, app table, two dessert tables and a gift table. Everyone loved the location!!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Adison · Married on 10/08/2016

2.4
      1.0
      2.0

Rip off for Weddings.

It cost $4200 to rent the whole place for 4 nights. But they add on another $4500 if you have a wedding there and it comes with ZERO services, no event or liability insurance, no set up, tear down, not even a courtesy clean of the rooms when you check out. You will have to sweep the sand from the entire house your self, take out all the trash and do every dish. We also had to rake the whole back yard twice, the crew they sent to blow the place clean did a terrible job and left this horribly sharp burrs that get stuck in your feet and are the size of walnuts!

For that kind of money I would say stay at a hotel where at least the coffee and clean up are included. You can get married on the beach nearly anywhere for free, if you need chairs and an arch a company will do all that for less than this.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my wedding day! It was beautiful here, just lovely. But I want to save you the stress of having to clean up a whole 3 floor house after your wedding night! We cleaned for hours and were still billed for something. I'm going to post a photo of the break down in price and Yes I really did stay here, my wedding is the one with the burlap and the drift wood arch.

Sent on 04/18/2017