The Summit Reviews

65 Reviews for The Summit

• Abby

Abby M. 路 Married on 11/07/2020

The Summit is the best!!

I cannot say enough and Becky and The Summit staff! They are absolutely amazing and I could not imagine going with anyone else, especially after having to reschedule our wedding thanks to COVID. Ten stars all around!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Jordyn H. 路 Married on 10/16/2020

If you're getting married around Toledo, go here!!!

I don't even know how to fit all my praises in! Everything was absolutely incredible from the planning, communication, food, EVERYTHING! Becky and the other staff members at the Summit were so wonderful and their hard work make our day so seamless and perfect. Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Christina

Christina N. 路 Married on 07/25/2020

Professional and Helpful Service

I would highly recommend The Summit to anyone planning a wedding (we used them in a slightly out of the ordinary way due to COVID). We originally booked the Summit as our wedding venue and due to COVID, decided we did not feel comfortable holding our reception indoors, as it seems most people are deciding to do. Before COVID, The Summit hosts monthly tastings to choose your food on the day, and it was like a mini date night every month for my husband and I to attend. Once COVID hit, we had already paid a significant amount in deposits to The Summit. When we decided not to host our reception there, we were fully expecting to lose that deposit. However, Becky was the most helpful and amazing person and offered to provide services off-site for us. We decided to do a tent reception outdoors and Becky provided servers, a bartender, linens, and lighting for our tent. These are all things we would have had to re-book and pay for. The servers they brought were helpful and professional, and our lighting and linens looked amazing. Becky was prompt and helpful in all of her communication throughout the past year and a half and even though we didn't get to host our reception in their amazing space, I would recommend their services again and again!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jessica S. 路 Married on 06/13/2020

Would do it all again!

Becky at the Summit was astounding to work with. Very friendly and great and walking us through everything. We picked the Summit because they provided so much of the extras and that was a HUGE lifesaver. Not having to worry about finding other vendors for food, bar, service, linens, etc... (even additional decorations!) made everything so simple. Speaking of food, they provided free monthly tastings so you could try a ton of different menu options before making a decision, and we are so grateful they did. We ended up with things we didn't expect but they were absolute crowd pleasers! If given the chance to do it all again, I would ABSOLUTELY use the Summit again!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Jenelle S. 路 Married on 10/11/2019

Beyond my imagination

Absolutely the best value and service.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Giselle

Giselle 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Hands down the best decision made about my wedding!

Every single aspect of my experience with The Summit was absolutely AMAZING! Becky, was a saving grace to my (now) husband and I. She was attentive, easy to get a hold of, and felt like an old friend to me. She truly cared about our wedding and our satisfaction with the day. Not at one point did I ever have doubts or worries about our wedding day knowing that Becky and the rest of the wonderful staff at The Summit were handling the day. Becky stayed through nearly the entire reception and made sure that we had whatever we needed the entire night! She not only catered to my Husband and I but our families as well!! This venue is modern, clean, and beautiful. It really captures the beauty of downtown Toledo and is a great setting for a fun and beautiful wedding reception. I just can't say enough amazing things about my experience and if you get the chance to work with this awesome establishment, you will never regret it!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Kylie H. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Outstanding

My experience with Becky was exception in both the planning and execution process. She was very responsive and the day went exactly as planned.

They were more then flexible on any accommodations I requested and worked with me to ensure the day was exactly as I had envisioned. I could not have picked a better venue/management team with The Summit.

Thank you!
    The Wagner's

Sent on 10/15/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal job

We booked with the summit Almost two years ago! Becky has always been wonderful, she was always on top of everything and made my experience top notch! I can鈥檛 even try to summarize my experience because it was so great! Food was tasty and my guest still talk about it. My wedding party and I all had drinks on our table made from the bar before we even sat down! Becky coordinated my wedding to the point I鈥檓 pretty positive nothing went wrong! I swear I鈥檓 sad that my wedding is over because I feel like I鈥檓 breaking up with the summit! So if you are looking for a venue in the Toledo area look no further!!!! THIS IS THE PLACE AND YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Tiffany D. 路 Married on 09/20/2019

AMAZING experience with the Summit! Best vendor we worked with

Becky at the Summit is by far the best vendor we worked with throughout our entire wedding planning experience! She was extremely nice, answered emails quickly, and even made other vendor suggestions for ceremony location, photographer..etc. We had our wedding at the end of September on a Friday with two downtown concerts going on the same night. Becky made us feel very special and made sure the night ran smoothly, including helping with parking. They also do monthly tastings where you can go to try their food menu, this was something we had never heard of, but something we absolutely loved and will miss now that the wedding is over! It gave us a chance to sample the food before picking our final menu and it was a fun date night during the process.

The Summit itself looks very classy and made everything look amazing for decorations with her crew setting up tables and place settings. She works closely with tables by design for decorating the lighted tables and stage displays as well as table covers and sashes and made sure everything was how we wanted it!

Her staff was very professional and friendly and made sure we had drinks and our guests were well taken care of for food and beverages through out the night. They even cut our cake for us! With 70 guests plus a DJ, a photobooth, dance floor, and two photographers we had plenty of room to move around and mingle!

The dance floor and atmosphere with the Summits updated light systems are great! You can change the lights between dinner and dancing for the evening and they even come in different colors! They also have bar lights, and several TVs to display pictures on! we used them for slideshows and a welcome screen

Booking the Summit for our wedding was by far the best and easiest decision we made throughout our wedding planning. We absolutely loved Becky and enjoyed our special night at the Summit! Be sure to check them out for your event, you'll be glad you did!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Callie

Callie W. 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Loved working with The Summit!

Becky at The summit was great to work with. She was very responsive, coordinated with our vendors and was extremely helpful with any questions we had. The food was pretty good. We had both our wedding and reception there. The facility has a lot of potential when it comes to decorations. We received many compliments on the venue. 130 was the perfect size. I would book with them all over again!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Missa S. 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Best day ever

Becky and the staff at The Summit were phenomenal. This was the first venue we saw and after we met Becky we knew that this was the spot for our special day. Becky made wedding planning easy and almost stress free. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Tiara

Tiara W. 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding day at the summit amazing

I loved the summit it was beautiful everything we wanted for our wedding day Becky is the best and flexible and very pleasant to work with she will get ot together tables bu design is awesome and the lady's that do set up Taylor I think and he mom awesome 馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏 . THANKS Again .

Sent on 08/14/2019

Christian J. 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you, Becky!

We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out at The Summit with Becky Kessler as our coordinator. When planning our wedding, we toured quite a few venues in the Toledo area and met with all of their wedding coordinators. Nowhere in Toledo has a coordinator that is as wonderful to work with as Becky, and we frankly cannot say enough about how thankful we are for her. She goes above and beyond consistently from your first introductory tour until the end of your wedding. Along the way in all of the stages of planning, Becky鈥檚 communication is excellent, and she will answer all of your questions both timely and thoroughly. We were very thorough planners with many requests and details to our wedding ceremony, yet she always figured out a way to accommodate these wishes and consistently went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams a reality. At the same time, she always knew when to offer advice and her expertise.
    Besides the impressive and modern event space that is The Summit, one of our favorite things about this venue was the free monthly food tasting events. These were such excellent ways to taste a huge variety of foods, invite family and friends to get a sneak peak of our venue, ask Becky planning questions, and preview which linens we would like to choose for our wedding. Another thing we loved about The Summit is Becky鈥檚 basement of wedding decorations. Becky always is happy to let you look through her huge collections of centerpieces, glassware, and decorations and allows you to use whatever you would like for free on your wedding day. The best part is, Becky and her employees will save you the wedding day stress and set up any of these decorations for you exactly how you would like them.
    Becky also has a lot of great business partners in planning your wedding to save you money and make your planning much easier. For example, your linens, lighting, DJ, and cake can all be arranged by Becky and included in a package. We highly recommend the Enchanted Evening package as it included our cake, the top shelf bar package, champagne for every table, and chair covers, all for an unbelievable price. Your money goes so far at The Summit. Also, Becky will arrange for an amazing group rate for your guests at the Park Inn across the street.
    It has been over a month since our wedding, and our family and friends are still talking to us about how much they enjoyed it. They loved how beautiful our venue was decorated, how well the staff took care of them, and how smoothly everything went thanks to Becky鈥檚 calm and experienced coordination all day. Thank you so much to Becky and all the staff at The Summit for the best day of our lives! Love, Joce and Chris

Sent on 08/13/2019

Lauren 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Best bang for your buck!

The venue is newly renovated in the heart of Toledo. For the pricepoint around town at comparable rates, this is by far the best. Becky alone is worth it! Very helpful throughout the process and incredibly flexible. We loved every second of planning with the summit, especially their monthly tastings.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Tracey

Tracey B. 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Wedding and reception

Becky and her staff were amazing. We got to go to a free tasting with up to 4 people once a month. They also have tons of free centerpiece options. They went off the menu for our meal options.

This was the best value in the area. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Nicki R. 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Our experience with The Summit was exceptional. Becky and Taylor helped us execute our vision perfectly and we are looking forward to working with them again next year.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Devin C. 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Experience

The Summit was hands down the best choice in venue for our Wedding. The space was absolutely beautiful. It was the perfect size for the amount of guests that we had. The management staff was exceptional! Becky, who is the manager of the Summit, went above and beyond to help accommodate us in any way she could, and all of her efforts were greatly appreciated. Not only did she help us through the planning and setting up process, she was absolutely wonderful the day of by making she that we had everything we needed during the reception. 10/10 for our experience with The Summit! Anyone who needs a venue, this is your spot!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Debbie O. 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Would recommend!

Our event at The Summit went seamlessly. Hall looked beautiful, the food was great, and everyone enjoyed! Becky and her team did an amazing job! Would definitely recommend to others, and will book The Summit for events in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler S. 路 Married on 11/17/2018

The perfect experience

We just had our wedding reception here this past weekend and everything went exactly how we wanted it to, we really couldn鈥檛 have asked for more. Becky and her staff were amazing to work with, always there with a quick response whenever I had a question. The packages here are hard to beat and with everything being included it takes SO much stress out of trying to find and coordinate multiple vendors. We had about 50 guests and I was originally afraid that we鈥檇 feel too small in the space but it was so comfortable and amazing. Seriously, you can鈥檛 go wrong with picking this venue.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Becky and her entire team were awesome to work with! She was always so quick to respond to my many emails and we had so many comments about how beautiful our reception was! The space is extremely versatile and I would recommend it for any group event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience!

Everything about the venue was perfect for what we were looking for. Planning from out of state, Becky was super helpful and responsive, and worked with us to make it a night we will never forget. The food and drinks were good, the decorations were prefect, and they were flexible in accommodating our needs. Also, being all-inclusive of food, drinks, linens, tables/chairs, serving ware, and partial centerpieces really helped. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Taria 路 Married on 09/22/2018

A night to remember!

Becky was awesome! Her and the staff at The Summit were very attentive to our wants and needs.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Laurelle 路 Married on 09/21/2018

We used the Summit for a post wedding celebration for our friends and family. This is a Wonderful venue!! Becky was easy to deal with, helpful and responsive to our needs. We loved the monthly tastings to help decide on our menu.
    The space really is a great venue for a small or large group.
    When we had a last minute change to the guest list, and needed another chair to be set 30 min. before the guest arrival, they were right there to make it happen.
    All our guests had a wonderful time and were really impressed with everything.
    I would highly recommend this place for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Dan

Dan 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Becky and the staff were phenomenal. They took such good care of me and my (now) wife and did everything in their power to make our day special. I would highly recommend them for any event that you plan on hosting downtown.

Sent on 09/17/2018