The Summit Reviews

The Summit 5
The Summit 6
The Summit 7

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Best bang for your buck!

The venue is newly renovated in the heart of Toledo. For the pricepoint around town at comparable rates, this is by far the best. Becky alone is worth it! Very helpful throughout the process and incredibly flexible. We loved every second of planning with the summit, especially their monthly tastings.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Nicki Ruswinkle · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Our experience with The Summit was exceptional. Becky and Taylor helped us execute our vision perfectly and we are looking forward to working with them again next year.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    The Summit 8
    The Summit 9

Debbie Oliver · Married on 01/26/2019

Would recommend!

Our event at The Summit went seamlessly. Hall looked beautiful, the food was great, and everyone enjoyed! Becky and her team did an amazing job! Would definitely recommend to others, and will book The Summit for events in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler Seybold · Married on 11/17/2018

The perfect experience

We just had our wedding reception here this past weekend and everything went exactly how we wanted it to, we really couldn’t have asked for more. Becky and her staff were amazing to work with, always there with a quick response whenever I had a question. The packages here are hard to beat and with everything being included it takes SO much stress out of trying to find and coordinate multiple vendors. We had about 50 guests and I was originally afraid that we’d feel too small in the space but it was so comfortable and amazing. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with picking this venue.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Becky and her entire team were awesome to work with! She was always so quick to respond to my many emails and we had so many comments about how beautiful our reception was! The space is extremely versatile and I would recommend it for any group event!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Everything about the venue was perfect for what we were looking for. Planning from out of state, Becky was super helpful and responsive, and worked with us to make it a night we will never forget. The food and drinks were good, the decorations were prefect, and they were flexible in accommodating our needs. Also, being all-inclusive of food, drinks, linens, tables/chairs, serving ware, and partial centerpieces really helped. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Summit 10
    The Summit 11
    The Summit 12

Laurelle · Married on 09/21/2018

We used the Summit for a post wedding celebration for our friends and family. This is a Wonderful venue!! Becky was easy to deal with, helpful and responsive to our needs. We loved the monthly tastings to help decide on our menu.
    The space really is a great venue for a small or large group.
    When we had a last minute change to the guest list, and needed another chair to be set 30 min. before the guest arrival, they were right there to make it happen.
    All our guests had a wonderful time and were really impressed with everything.
    I would highly recommend this place for any event.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Dan

Dan · Married on 09/08/2018

Becky and the staff were phenomenal. They took such good care of me and my (now) wife and did everything in their power to make our day special. I would highly recommend them for any event that you plan on hosting downtown.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2018

Becky at The Summit is amazing! After setting out date we found out the Jeep Rally was taking place and most of downtown was going to shut down with 20,000+ people coming, and we lost our parking lot. Becky arranged everything for us from the Renaissance to the church, and the church to the reception to make sure we had access to everything. To the point of getting approval for us to cut through the parade if we had to on our party bus. At the hall everything was perfect. She helped with ideas, took notes the whole year of planning for what we wanted, offered all night to get drinks from the bar for us. We really developed an amazing relationship with her. She had our back through everything! AND the food was the best wedding/catering food we've ever had! The salad was all fresh, the chicken and meatloaf was moist, and the veggies and mac n cheese was out of this world! Even at the end of the night the chef came up to up and asked if we needed anything. She was a sweet heart! Great job The Summit for making our reception amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Meagan · Married on 06/30/2018

The Summit was the perfect location for our wedding! Becky was awesome to work. She offered great suggestions and easily accommodated my many requests! The venue itself is beautiful and completely updated. The venue has a large selection of items for use at no extra cost which saved us a ton of money. I was in awe when I walked into our reception! The food was fabulous and they easily moved 200 people through the buffet line in a timely manner. The bartenders did an awesome job keeping up with the heavy drinking crowd we invited. We had many compliments on the venue, food, and atmosphere at The Summit and would choose them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Claudia · Married on 06/16/2018

Rebecca and team was great very organized, they following up on information and very detailed about it I would recommend them for any events and wedding plans

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

Flexible, friendly, great service. I remember Rebecca Kessler saying to us when we first met her at The Summit is that they didn’t believe in “cookie cutter” weddings. She and her staff followed through on this from a separate tray of food for gluten-free and guests with other allergies to cleaning vases and votives they had in storage for us to use as part of our decorations for the night. Rebecca was always responsive and amiable, ready to answer questions and give recommendations that met our needs. Our guests loved the food, drinks, and look of the venue overall. This is a unique venue that’s great to work with. :)

Sent on 05/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2018

Becky was helpful along the way and our wedding day turned out even better than expected. Becky and her staff made sure me and my groom were well taken care of and made sure we had nothing to worry about. I could always e-mail if I had any questions and had quick responses. The food was great get the Mac and cheese ?? the table linens and we added draping made the day look amazing. Would highly recommend this venue it’s the best kept secret in Toledo and it should not be! My wedding was the best day ever thanks to my family and friends and Becky and her staff!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jasmine · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Becky and Taylor was an absolute joy! They accommodated us every step of the way and made us feel so comfortable! The rest of the staff were excellent as well! The venue was in perfect shape and was perfect for my party! Becky is absolutely the BEST person to work with! She made this process smooth and stress free! We love the Summit and will recommend it to all of our friends for years to come!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Daniella · Married on 12/31/2017

Becky and her staff were so great to work with! We had an issue with scheduling that was out of all our control during our setup day, this being the day before a bride/groom’s wedding it can bring some panic. Becky and her staff listened to my details and completely created my vision of the y’all setup, and did it in less than 2 hours. Also, the food is amazing! Everyone of our guests raves about the dinner! I feel lucky to have found them at the bridal show! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Brandy · Married on 10/28/2017

The Summit was by far the best venue I have been to for a wedding. The vendors and staff were flexible and so helpful by doing their best to help me decorate the venue give me advice and take all of my requests and make them happen! There was not one thing that I was not happy with! It was the wedding of my dreams and I couldn’t have done it or pulled it off if it wasn’t with the help and all the time the summit put in to my special day ! They truly love what they do because they give your special day there all and makes sure it runs amazing it was a stress free wedding planning and wedding thanks to the summit!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Becky and the entire staff at the summit completely made our wedding everything we wanted it to be. She always made time for me to come in and get a feel for the space when I was deciding on different aspects for decorations. She always answered my emails and even made out different quotes for us so we could decide on what we wanted. I cannot say enough about the staff and how polite everyone was to not only myself and my new husband but also my guests! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2017

I cant say enough about Becky and her staff every single one of them went above and beyond our expectations! Food was delicious, dj was great, and staff so accomidating to our needs, thank you all for an amazing time!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    The Summit 13

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so pleased with our hall, It was so calming to know that The Summit took care of everything for us. Every detail was covered by the amazing staff. I would highly recommend this hall for any Bride or any event.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/13/2017

Becky and her crew made our wedding dream a reality. I highly recommend this venue especially for a wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shanell · Married on 08/26/2017

I celebrated my book release at the event center. Rebecca was amazing, not only was she the event coordinator but she also became a friend by the end of my experience. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to hold an event. Everything about this place makes an event better!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Sunny · Married on 08/19/2017

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Becky and her amazing staff. I reside in Georgia and was throwing my best friend a baby shower there in Toledo, OH. Becky made everything so easy for me to coordinate from afar. She even suggested a great company Abundant Confections for a dessert table and I loved them too. During the shower I had fun with her friendly and professional staff, that helped me with things beyond their duties. I would definitely recommend and would use them again.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with The Summit has been such an amazing experience! Becky was very responsive and was able to pick up on everything we wanted! Our wedding day went perfectly thanks to all the assistance and communication throughout the planning process! They were able to provide us with everything we needed for our wedding day and more! What a great experience for such an amazing day!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Having our wedding reception at The Summit was amazing! On our first visit Becky told us that she would make sure we had drinks in our hands all night and that is exactly what happened. The staff was amazing as so helpful, they made sure all our guests had a great time. The food was delicious and we were so happy they had vegetarian options. The monthly tastings were wonderful, it was great to try the food and see different decorating options.

Sent on 07/03/2017