The Stone Mill 1792 Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/08/2019

A Wonderful Fairytale Woodland Venue

I can’t even begin to describe this place. I have wanted to get married at this venue since I was in high school, long before I even met my husband! The area is breathtaking, and wildflowers bloom naturally everywhere! There was no need for any decorations outside of the reception tent, because the whole venue is just a gorgeous decoration!!

Pam and Joe (the venue owners) were more personable and friendly than I could have ever hoped! They truly cared about us having the perfect day, and were very accommodating in every way possible!! Getting married here was an absolute dream come true, and I couldn’t have done it without the help of these two special people! What an amazing experience!!
    Cj Event on: 12/29/2017
    I called and spoke to Pam at The Stone Mill to see if I could do Family pictures. I was calling only 24 hours before I wanted to do them and she was very cordial and accommodating!! We set the appointment and then when we got there everything was as promised! She even moved Christmas decorations when we didn’t want them to show in the photos. A wonderful experience all around! Loved the rustic setting and beautiful stone exterior.
    Cheryl Married on 09/02/2017
    The historic setting at The Stone Mill represents our family very well. We had visited other venues for a location to host our daughter's bridal shower. When we met Pam, owner of The Stone Mill, who very gracious and accommodating, and in addition toured the beautiful grounds and mill, we knew instantly we wanted to host the bridal shower at this location. I highly recommend The Stone Mill for your next event!

Cheryl,
    Thank you, and we enjoyed hosting your family Event and working with you and your girls were a delight. Let us know if we can serve you in the future.
    Fondly,
    Pam Hepner
    Sue Married on 06/24/2017
    Pam, the owner was a dream to work with. She was very helpful in the planning of the event, and on the day itself! The setting is beautiful. The Stone Mill is a historic building that has been lovingly restored. Parking is not a problem for a large wedding of 200 people or a small one of 50 people. It was a perfect wedding.
    Glenn Married on 05/13/2017
    DID A GREAT JOB! Very responsive and did everything to make it a perfecr event.
    Ashley Married on 05/06/2017
    Nothing else I can say but Fantastic! Literally everything was fantastic! Great owners and a beautiful venue! I must see and must book!

The Stone Mill 1792's reply:

Ashley ❤ Tim, what an honor to host and celebrate your love!! What a fantastic day, as the rain stopped and the chairs were dried, your perfect Wedding continued!
    Clarissa Married on 08/13/2016
    We loved having our event at the Stone Mill, the location was beautiful and Pam was a delight to work with.
    Kenna Married on 06/04/2016
    We instantly fell in love with The Stone Mill 1792 and knew we had to get married here! It was a perfect match for us, inside and out! Thank you very much for everything, we hope to have another event with you in the future!

Kenna & David
    We were honored to host your Wedding and watch the love unfold as the planning led up to your big day! We wish you many happy years of marriage and look forward to your next Event at The Stone Mill 1792.
  • User2513701 2+ years ago
    Fantastic place for your special event. The owners are fabulous people who care about your day. Customer Service was outstanding!
  • User2513489 Event on: 06/06/2015
    Was beautiful and very reasonably priced! Pam and her husband helped to make my daughter's baby shower a huge success! Was a very soothing and relaxing setting.
    Nicki Married on 10/04/2014
    We had our wedding there in Oct 4, 2014! Venue was an amazing place to accommodate our 80 guests for an outdoor event. Rental of the tent went as planned with no hiccups! The owners were extremely helpful throughout the process and we couldn't have been happier with our experience there! Thank you again for everything!

Nikki and Chris,
    We were honored to help you plan your Dream Wedding and bring all the details together for your perfect day. You both and your moms were great to work with. We wish you years of happiness together and thank you for choosing The Stone Mill 1792.
    Sierra Married on 09/13/2014
    The stonemill was absolutely amazing, it rained on my wedding day, but as soon as the rain cleared up everything was perfect. The owners Pam & Joe were easy to work with and did everything they could to make sure that my wedding would be everything I wanted and more, they are very good people. The inside of the mill was gorgeous, and the brides room was amazing. The outside deck was great for taking pictures on, and the venue its self was just amazing. I cant express enough how good my experience was there. Thank you Pam & Joe for everything! - Sierra Shaffer

The Stone Mill 1792's reply:

Zach & Sierra you guys were such an awesome couple to work with, I hope the saying is correct that Rain on your Wedding day brings good luck. As the rain stopped and you walked down the aisle and greeted your guests, the blast of sunshine that came was just the perfect touch for the rest of the evening. We are so happy for you both as you celebrated your Love and Tying the Knott at The Stone Mill 1792. We are honored!
    Saxie Married on 09/16/2017
    This venue was perfect! I had my sights set on this place since day 1 and they were amazing. They were all there the day of to help make sure everything ran smoothly, they invited me to events so i could meet other vendors, they helped me with any decisions i struggled with, and they were so sweet the entire time. Pam constantly had a smile on her face and she was extraordinarily helpful! The place is well taken care of and looks pristine on the day of the wedding! I adored every aspect of my day and the weather was perfect but they did have a back up plan if it was going to rain. I can't thank them enough for all they did to make my day perfect.