The Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill Reviews

43 | North Andover, MA

43 Reviews for The Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2017

The Stevens Estate made our wedding a wonderful experience! We had our ceremony outside on the grass area with beautiful white garden chairs. The cocktail hour took place inside of the Estate but our guests were able to spend time outside as it was a sunny day! Our reception under the tent was more beautiful then I imagined. I truly felt like we were having our wedding in our backyard setting while still having a super elegant feel to it! It felt personal, cozy, and laid back.

Only note: there was at least one tour at the Estate at the morning of our wedding. So while I was arriving to get ready there was a random family there. I would have really preferred it to be a private day for our wedding as we were paying for the grounds. Aside from that, amazing amazing staff and venue!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Pamela · Married on 07/20/2017

Joanna and Gail were super nice and easy to work with- such a beautiful place for a wedding

Sent on 08/01/2017

We were so happy with The Stevens Estate, and Gail was phenomenal to work with. I absolutely recommend this venue

Sent on 03/16/2017

Aubrey · Married on 09/02/2016

I had my sights set on a completely different venue until a close friend pushed me to "just go see" the Stevens Estate. From the drive up I was absolutely blown away! It is such a gorgeous venue, and it checked all my boxes. Accessible restrooms that weren't far away, good dancing space, a pretty ceremony location, bride and groom suites for getting ready, the list goes on! Not to mention there is a great room where they keep things donated by other brides that you're allowed to use for decoration. I was able to use their easels, several signs, and other small decorations to give our wedding an extra touch of whimsy without having to spend extra money. The best part of the Stevens Estate is the people who work there. Joanna was excellent from the start, and I cannot say enough about Gail, who made our wedding the event I had always dreamed of. She is a fantastic person, and is so good at what she does. It was like having a wedding coordinator by my side the whole process, and she could always answer any questions I had. What you get for the money you pay is great, I know we saved a lot of money by choosing this venue. I had the best experience with the Stevens Estate and would absolutely recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 09/26/2016

krystle · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Stevens Estate from the amazing beauty of the entire place to the absolutely wonderful event coordinator Gail who really holds a special place in me and my husbands heart!! The estate is gorgeous- when you go to tour the venue it doesn't even do it justice to the night that will be your wedding night .. we were just blown away by how incredible the tent looks all set up, inside the estate and the grounds are really all breathtaking. Everyone does an amazing job keeping this place looking spectacular all of the time. On the day of our wedding we got compliment after compliment from guests saying how much they loved the venue and we literally got chills walking into the tent and seeing it all set up for the first time. The event coordinator that we worked with through our entire planning process was Gail- and she is amazing. She has so much on her plate with planning and coordinating a wedding almost every weekend and keeping everything organized and she is really so so good at her job. She makes you feel welcome and at home when you come to the estate, she will answer your million questions that you think of a week before the wedding and she is so sweet. We really loved Gail and were so happy and lucky to have her there to share in our special day. She made it even more special just by being there to guide us and make us feel comfortable when we were nervous and anxiously awaiting the day. We truly appreciate all the hard work that she put in to make our day go so perfectly. Go book this place now for your wedding, you'll be sure to have the best time of your lives.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

I can remember my now-husband telling me to play it cool as we drove up the long, hilly driveway to drive up to the immaculate mansion because he knew I fell in love right away. The inside didn't disappoint either. It was a spacious area with multiple rooms that were gorgeously decorated. Gail was super friendly, informative and gave us our space to discuss and explore. We quickly put down a deposit for the very last Saturday available in 2015 (don't wait too long, dates go fast!). Our decision wasn't solely because of the beautiful location, it was because it was actually an affordable venue that didn't charge you for every single little thing, the bar options were flexible and we could pick our own vendors. We originally had a caterer that we wanted to bring in, and circumstances didn't work out and we were without a caterer late in the game. Stevens Estate recommended one of their preferred caterers that could accommodate our family style dinner and they were great. (Side note: definitely explore the preferred caterers before going out of their recommendations. They already know the kitchen and process so it just makes everything so much easier and puts you at ease. There are some awesome choices at different price ranges.) Throughout the year, Gail was quick to reply to my many emails and very accommodating to us when we wanted to stop by. The week leading up to the wedding, hurricane Joaquin gave us a little scare. Gail was so calming and helped us with everything we needed to do since we had our reception in the tent. Luckily, the weather held up. It was cold but with the sides on the tent, it warmed up really quickly with 200 guests, 14 servers and a 7 piece band. Even with that many people, the tent never felt crowded. Gail was so helpful all day coordinating with vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. The day was absolutely perfect and a lot of that has to with the awesome service from Gail, bartenders and the rest of the staff.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2015

We had our July 4 wedding at the Stevens Estate and it went off without a hitch thanks to Gail and all her help to make everything run smoothly. She was a pleasure to work with and was patient with me and all of my questions throughout the entire wedding planning process. I felt very lucky to have been able to have her be a part of my wedding team--she is a wonderful person and great at what she does!

The Stevens Estate itself is gorgeous and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. It has beautiful wood detailing and character inside and the tent outside is fantastic! We ended up making the dance floor bigger due to having a wedding on the larger side and we put lawn games on the grass next to the tent, which was a huge hit! The setting was perfect for our wedding and then the execution made it that much more so. We would recommend the Stevens Estate and Gail in a heartbeat to anyone looking for the perfect wedding venue.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Shayna · Married on 10/04/2014

The Stevens Estate was the perfect wedding venue! The grounds and the estate are simply breathtaking, and the décor within the estate is true to its time period. When we got engaged, we knew we wanted a more unique venue that would allow us to add our own personal touches – definitely wanted to stay away from cookie cutter. The Stevens Estate allowed us to do all that and more! The moment I saw it I knew it was the place, and it was an added bonus that Erin and Gail were so amazing to work with as well! Erin was always quick to respond and so helpful with my endless stream of questions over the year planning. She always made me feel at ease, she also made some great suggestions along the way that made the planning easier. The value was also great - for other estate venues I looked at the rentals fees were much higher and didn't include as much. I also liked that Stevens Estate allows you to choose your own caterer which was very important to me. The day of I can’t say enough about how great Erin and Gail were! It rained and I was upset about the inability to have an outside ceremony, but Gail was so great at making me feel better, and making sure the inside ceremony was just as beautiful if not more. We had a large and energetic bridal party but Gail kept everyone in line and I can thank her enough. The whole night was fantastic and guests kept commenting on how beautiful the estate was. Thank you Erin and Gail for helping make my dream wedding a reality! :)

Sent on 10/24/2014

Maggi · Married on 09/19/2014

We loved Stevens Estate, we were looking for a place that would let us do lawn games and make sure we got our personal spin on our whole day and that is exactly what happened! The day was actually pretty chilly but the heaters that we got (only a few days before) made the whole tent perfectly comfortable for everyone. The space is beautiful and will make for the best photos! Erin was very easy to work with and set up all our last minute items and even added to our color theme!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2014

I just had my wedding here on September 6th, and I cannot praise The Stevens Estate enough for saving my wedding!
    First off, from the start Erin and Gail were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were always quick to respond when I had a question and were always so easy to work with.
    But they really pulled through for us on the day of the wedding.
    On the day of our wedding, we had an extremely violent thunder and lighting storm happen right as our ceremony started. Our ceremony was completely outdoors and our reception was outside under their huge tent. The storm was so bad that the wind blew all our centerpieces and glass wear off the tables. All you could hear was thunder, lighting, and glass breaking. By the time the storm was over, our reception area was completely trashed and the power had been knocked out throughout the whole estate. I was in shock and thought my wedding was ruined but Gail and Erin made it so that wasn't the case. As our guests had their drinks inside the estate, Gail, Erin, and the rest of the staff worked like mad to fix the reception area. They made it beautiful again. They kept all our guests calm, all of whom were previously shaken up by the storm. Erin got a generator there to power up the tent so we could have music and lights. By the time I was done with pictures, you wouldn't of even known a storm ripped through our wedding at all. I heard later on that particular storm hit our area the hardest and it was also a tornado warning! I also heard that almost all the other weddings that were going on got completely cancelled. The Stevens Estate made sure our wedding still happened for us. These people go above and beyond to make sure you have a beautiful day. All of our guests raved about how exciting and amazing our wedding was.
    If you want a beautiful venue with an amazing staff, have your wedding here. I am so pleased with how everything turned out that I wouldn't of changed my wedding for anything!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Dorothy · Married on 02/22/2014

The Stevens Estate staff made our anniversary party all that we'd hoped for and then some. They helped with every last detail, the decorations, folding the programs, pinning my husband's boutonniere, and countless other tasks that all added up to a wonderful evening in a beautful, intimate setting. Our guests raved about how much fun they had. They went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Jess · Married on 08/10/2013

The Stevens Estate was such a beautiful place to have our wedding and rehearsal dinner. The grounds were wonderful and well maintained and the inside of the estate was picturesque and historical. The Estate is large enough for a big wedding with plenty of space but an intimate feel or it can be small enough for a smaller wedding, depending how you use the space. We had our ceremony and reception here and it really was as perfect as could be. Our guests could not stop telling us how beautiful our venue was. Both Gail and Erin did an amazing job making sure our wedding day was perfect. Everyone told us before the wedding that things would go wrong and we would just have to live with it, but thanks to Gail and Erin, our wedding went completely smoothly with no hitches. We would not hesitate to recommend this spot for a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Christine · Married on 09/08/2012

This estate is just lovely, gorgeous victorian interior with lovely woodwork, antique furniture and fireplaces.They worked with us to do our wedding & reception different than usual and everything was so beautiful. Guests loved the estate and said it was the most beautiful wedding. They have a very nice tent(with chandeliers!) outside for larger weddings.The director and coordinator are very nice to work with and very helpful with suggesting vendors. They were always available for us when we needed to work out details and are very organized. The estate is unique and the cost is less than others in the area. The place really provides wonderful spots for lovely interior photos and some neat places outside too(we went down to the end of the long driveway to the stone cottage and took a few there). It is a great place if your looking for somewhere unique.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2012

My husband and I must have looked at every venue in the area, and we certainly do not regret choosing the Stevens Estate one bit! Erin, Gail, and all the staff at the estate had a big hand in making our wedding day absolutely perfect. The estate itself is beautiful and well cared for, with the grounds and interior of the house providing endless options for photos. The tent provides the indoor/outdoor reception experience that my husband and I really wanted, and it’s basically weather-proof! It has a concrete floor and the sides are included (other venues charge extra for tent flooring and sides). The estate staff not only kept our wedding day running smoothly, they were extremely professional and organized in the months leading up to the wedding. Erin answered every email promptly and courteously, and when we met to make final decisions the month before the wedding, all my fears about the organization of the wedding day were put to rest. These ladies know their stuff! Beyond that, they were friendly and warm. They showed an interest in getting to know my husband and me and making our wedding day special and unique to us as a couple. They certainly did just that! If you choose to hold your wedding at the Stevens Estate, you should definitely use their recommended caterer A Day to Remember. They worked with our budget to create our dream menu. Guests raved about the food! A Day to Remember staff really showed an interest in making the day special for my husband and me. Lori even took photos and video at the wedding and sent it to my husband and me the next day. How sweet is that? As I stated at the beginning of this post, my husband and I looked at TONS of venues, so I can say with confidence that the Stevens Estate provides a beautiful, elegant event for a steal compared to what most venues in this area charge. My husband and I would change absolutely NOTHING about our wedding, and the estate was a big part of making our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2012

As soon as I walked into the Stevens Estate for the first time, I KNEW it was the PERFECT place for our wedding. From the first day I met her, Erin (the Estate's director) was nothing but supportive and incredibly helpful. She was very accommodating every time I asked to stop by the Estate for one thing or another. The planning process was so easy and smooth with The Steven's Estate. Erin is so laid back and truly wants to help you have the wedding that you’ve imagined. Since the Estate is so gorgeous, we also chose to have our rehearsal dinner there the night before our wedding, which was wonderful. Even though the Steven’s Estate needed minimal for decorations, it was nice to have the freedom to decorate things how you wanted to. Since I had decided to do all my own flowers for the wedding, Erin was even kind enough to let me put all the centerpieces together at the estate the day before the wedding. Also, Erin was amazing with her recommendations of vendors. We used everyone she recommended and could not have been happier with them (caterer, DJ, and Car Service). Gail was equally as amazing and she did such a great job making sure everything was taken care of during our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding.
    The caterers that we used, A Day to Remember, were absolutely phenomenal. They came highly recommended from the Estate and I can’t recommend them enough. My husband and I had so much fun creating the menu for both our rehearsal dinner and reception with them. Shawn and Lori worked with us to create a great family style mean for our reception as well as our rehearsal dinner menu. Above all, the food was AMAZING and our guests are still talking about it. Also, Lori made the BEST red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting I have EVER had.
    If I ever have the opportunity to throw another event, I would definitely use the Steven’s Estate again. It’s gorgeous, unique, and the staff is amazing to work with.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2012

As soon as we pulled up and saw the rolling hills and the Estate peeking at us as we drove closer, Dan and I knew this had to be it. We had the pleasure of meeting Gail and we instantly enjoyed her laid back personality. She was easy going and we adored her laugh. When she gave us the run down of what was to be expected during your typical wedding at the Estate we were sold. The day of our wedding was everything we had hoped for. From the food which was provided by A Day to Remember which was FANTASTIC to the service provided by Erin and Gail , words just can not explain how happy and comfortable they made us feel. Erin was cracking jokes me as I was waiting to walk down the stairs to see my dad. Totally washing any nerves away. I could cry now just thinking about appreciative I was of her on that day. It was absolutely amazing. We've been married just about 2 months now and we are still hearing about how awesome everything was. The bartenders were so sweet. Smiling as they served drinks, cracking jokes. One bartender even offered to hold my dress as I was headed to the restroom. WHAT SERVICE IS THAT!!!!! I will never forget that day as long I live. And I have Erin, Gail, Lori, Shawn and all of ADTR to thank for that. Dan and I could not have picked a better venue. It was everything we dreamed of. Thank you Erin and Gail!!!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Rachael · Married on 07/28/2012

Erin and the whole team at the Steven's Estate made our wedding day PERFECT. They were willing to work with every idea I had, and promptly responded to my many emails of questions. The venue itself is beautiful and well maintained, which made for a beautiful setting, but it was really the team here that made all the difference!

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Cleary

Cleary · Married on 07/20/2012

We fell in love with the Stevens Estate because of it's uniqueness. The estate provided us the ability to have a wedding that was made especially for us. Erin made the process seamless by referring us to vendors that were able to meet our needs. She was great with her communication and honest. Our wedding coordinator for the day did a great job and put in extra effort to make sure all things were taken care of. Our friends and family loved the location and couldn't get enough of the well kept estate and grounds. We were also able to create so many great photos just because of the location itself! The Stevens Estate was a perfect choice for us, we are sure it will be for many others!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Keri · Married on 06/23/2012

Erin and Gail at the Estate are amazing! It was hailing a 1/2 hr before my ceremony and they stayed very calm and made things flow smoothly despite the weather. I would recommend this beautiful venue any of my family and friends.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Debbie · Married on 05/27/2012

The Stevens Estate is a beautiful wedding venue! My son's wedding and reception were held there recently. We also had the rehearsal dinner at the Stevens Estate. We dealt with Erin and Gail who could not have been more helpful and attentive to our needs. They offered great suggestions during the planning process and took care of everything on the day of the wedding. Thanks to their help and the wonderful caterer, A Day to Remember, it was a perfect day!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Sharon · Married on 11/05/2011

My daughter was married inside at the Steven's Estate last Saturday, November 5, 2011. It was amazing. Every attention to detail was taken by the most professional staff. I was able to come in days before and decorate all the mantles, etc. The manager, Erin is amazing...was always available and accessible. She took care of everything for us from ordering specific tables and chairs we chose to making sure that the event was perfect. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the magical wedding day was. I would not have changed one thing! I have read some of the previous reviews when the Estate was under different management and was shocked that they were not all 5 stars. Believe me, the estate is beyond gorgeous and the staff is fantastic. You will not find a more beautiful venue with a more fantastic staff. I have recieved nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Alexis · Married on 10/09/2011

After a church ceremony, our cocktail hour and reception were held at the Stevens Estate. When we first booked the estate, Laura was the manager and within a few months it was switched to Erin who was wonderful. When I had questions, she responded right away. Everyone at the Estate was helpful, professional and very flexible. They let us use the bridal suites before the ceremony to get ready. We also had a "first look" in an open area right outside the estate which was just what we had imagined. Our families and wedding party watched from afar as we saw each other for the first time that day. The cocktail hour was held inside the Estate. Instead of hiring a day-of-coordinator, my friend came early the day of the wedding and helped set everything up for us. Everything looked wonderful. The tented reception was incredible- we had originally wanted to decorate the tent but decided not to the month before after our last mtg there. They had put lights up around the tent poles in the middle and the dance floor was brand new. We've heard from many guests who just loved Estate. One of my favorite aspects of the wedding was a photobooth we built that they let us put up in the ballroom. We we a little apprehensive about the set-up but again our friends helped out and everything went smoothly. We also lucked out with 83 degree weather in October so we didn't need to rent heaters, saving us $$. The only complaint we heard from guests was that the bar was a bit slow at times. Overall though, it was a perfect day. The Stevens Estate is a beautiful historic building with fantastic management. If we did it all over again, the Estate would be our choice!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS PLACE! I just got married last Saturday, October 16th, my wedding day was more perfect than I could've even imagined! The staff at the estate, especially Laura, went ABOVE & BEYOND for me and my guests! They let me have my dag as my ring bearer, they referred me to a few caterers, I picked "A Day to Remember" the food was phenomenal! Laura was there to help us set up and do last minute decorations- she decorated the archway for the ceremony for me. I have had soooo many compliments from my guests about them telling me that my wedding was without a doubt the best they have ever been to! My memories and my experience at the estate will never die- I can't stop glowing about the whole event! We had so much fun and if it wasn't for Laura I wouldn't have had my dream wedding! The Estate is surrounded by the forest, it is private, and the staff are regular fun people. I appreciated the fact that they had as much fun as my guests, I appreciated that they treated us like normal people and there was always a smile on their faces. if you are an out doorsy, fun loving type of couple, this is the place to get married! Also- the Wyndham Hotel is about 10 minutes away and we were able to rent shuttle buses to take people to and from the estate. And best of all, Laura was extremely organized and was on point with EVERYTHING! She was the reason my wedding went as smooth as it did. Thank you again Stevens Estate! I can't say enough of how excellent my day was! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Tiffany · Married on 09/11/2010

My Husband and I were looking for a venue that reflected our style. When we met with the director Laura to do a tour of the Estate we knew it was for us! Laura and all the staff were EXTREMELY helpfull and made our wedding day just as amazing as we dreamed it would be. From beginning to end we were treated with respect, kindness and a genuine excitement for our day. The house is so beautiful and the grounds were well maintained. I would recommend The Stevens Estate to any couple who are looking for the wedding of their dreams!
    Tiffany