The Sterling Reviews

The Sterling 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Nunn · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Wow...just wow!!!

My fiance and I just got engaged about a month ago and as I was searching on Wedding Wire I knew immediately that The Timberlodge/Sterling was going to be in my top 3 venue's I would need to go visit. Right from the first phone call the ladies at the Timberlodge were extremely pleasant. They were able to coordinate a time with our tough work schedules for a tour of their venue. The day of the tour was spectacular. My fiance and I met with both Krystle and Devyn during the tour and both ladies answered every question (no matter how stupid they may have sounded) to a T. The Timberlodge is absolutely stunning with the architecture and the wood beams-we knew it was the perfect style for us. Then we learned all about the Sterling and saw pictures of what it was going to look like and my fiance and I were sold instantly. To put it simple, The Sterling is going to be my dream wedding. Beautiful rustic-warehouse atmosphere and spacious. Plus, a TON of things are included in the total price to make sure that your wedding day flows smoothly and takes a lot of pressure off of you. Krystle was very kind with letting us visit the grounds a few more times with more family members which was really amazing of them to do for us. Our experience thus far has been absolutely incredible and we are SO excited to be able to have our dream wedding in 2021 at our dream venue!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Steven

DJ Barnhart · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Friendly, accommodating, and gorgeous wedding venue and staff!

When beginning the wedding venue search process, I had to idea what to expect. Once contacting Krystle, her professionalism was apparent, and the importance she placed on my needs and my wedding was beyond what I had experienced at other locations. Once stepping on the premises, the feeling felt by my fiance and myself was that which I had only imagined before. It felt like a wedding venue, like my wedding venue. The feeling coupled with Krystle's knowledge and expertise was exactly what we needed to feel comfortable in securing a date at the venue of our dreams.

We cannot wait for November 2020 and cannot wait to show off our wedding venue to our family and friends. The menu options, the value, the scenery, and everything else included was too amazing to pass up. Thanks again Krystle for helping us and answering ALL of my questions along the way, no matter how crazy or farfetched they seemed. You have been awesome to work with thus far, and I cannot wait for our wedding day!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan O'Donnell · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Can’t wait!!

Krystle is a dream come true! From day one I wasn’t sure I’d find the place I needed for the amount of people and within my budget, but I confided in Krystle and she made all of our dreams come true. I feel so honored to be married at the sterling!! It’s a dream come true!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Renee Herman · Getting married on 09/18/2020

The Sterling

Krystle was so welcoming and helpful during the initial tour and booking process. We were given a complete video tour of the soon to be built venue. She was so informative of what would be included, the various options and pricing. She worked within our budget to help meet our needs without breaking the budget as well. We are SO excited to have our wedding at the Sterling. the venue and amenities are exactly what we envisioned for our special day. The customer service was excellent and response to questions were always quick and thorough. Highly recommend having your special day here!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

The Sterling's reply:

Hi Renee! Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so thankful for all of your wonderful compliments. We are excited as well for your big day!

Jami Cammilleri · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Amazing and an easy decision

We absolutely love working with Krystle she is very responsive and extremely friendly. She wants to make sure your day is perfect and that the venue is the perfect fit for you. We are excited about the wedding process and we can’t wait to work with Sierra now to plan our dream wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2019

The Sterling's reply:

Hi Jami! Thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate the review! We cannot wait to cater to you on your wedding day!

Kaela · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Can NOT Wait!!

I can not wait to get married here!! Krystle was amazing and so informative. It is going to be beautiful. There are so many food and drink options, plus they include centerpieces, table numbers and more!

Sent on 05/07/2019

The Sterling's reply:

Hi Kaela! Thank you so much for taking time to put in a review, it is so nice to see how excited you are for your big day! We share in that same excitement and can't wait to host your wedding!
  • Jessie

Jessie Kichigin · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Very Responsive!

Krystle was awesome and very responsive. We are so excited to have our wedding at the Sterling. The venue offers many amenities and includes your very own wedding planner!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Hulbert · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Next level

As a girl who wasn’t that excited about planning a wedding, when I saw the announcement for the new build of the Sterling at Arrowhead golf club I was in awe, it made me want to have that big glamorous day. All my family and friends I’ve shown the virtual video of the build plans to response/review is... “it's like they researched and took all the good things from other venues and are making one extravagant venue!" I guess that might be why they named it the Sterling, since sterling is defined as the highest of standard. So far I’ve had great communication with all the staff there, they’ve answered all of my questions very quickly. I will keep you posted with progress as we get closer to the big day.

Sent on 03/19/2019

The Sterling's reply:

Hi Alyssa! I just love your review and your excitement to get married at The Sterling! We cannot wait to share in your big day and make sure all of your needs are met!

Tommy · Married on 05/04/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

I have so many great things to say, I'm not even sure where to start.
    The venue is gorgeous: picturesque setting, plenty of grounds for staging photos, high ceilings, natural light, exposed beams, newly re-modeled bridal suite, faux foliage wall - the list goes on.
    The food was Ah Maze Zing. From the hand-passed apps straight through to the after-party mozz sticks, the food was phenomenal. Also, go for the prok, it will literally change your life.
    The element that really put this venue over the top was the Wedding Director, Ciera Schwartz. We had a very unique wedding - a "nerd" wedding, if you will. Ciera was 140% on board with it. She was so excited about the ideas that we were excited about, she helped brainstorm how to get all the elements in that we were looking for. She even offered to hang Hogwarts House Banners from the beams - completely her suggestion. We ordered them off Amazon immediately following that conversation. She was a joy to work with. Even though wedding planning is completely overwhelming, Ciera made it as painless & fun as possible, and we always looked forward to our meetings with her.
    The entire staff was fantastic. It was obvious down to the smallest detail that some major TLC went into arranging our decor. And quick shout-out to the brilliant bartender who made Harry Potter House tip jars : Ravenclaw for Life.
    Couldn't have made a better choice regarding venue. We were able to make our wedding everything we wanted in a gorgeous setting at a reasonable price. 14/10 would book again. 💕

Sent on 06/05/2019
    The Sterling 14
  • Edward

edward j furlani · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Highly recommend!

The booking process was so easy and painless. They are willing to work with what you want to do, and have connections to so many vendors!

Sent on 06/07/2019