The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants Reviews

11 Reviews for The Stadium Club at Guaranteed Rate Field - Levy Restaurants

1 User photo

Val · Married on 06/08/2019

A perfect experience

I cannot stress how amazing our wedding experience was with Courtney!! From start to finish we were so happy working with her. You can tell she truly cares about the events she plans and wants the experience to be the absolute best day for everyone involved. The venue was so unique and special to us, the food was incredible, and we heard nothing but terrific things from our guests.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2019

Bar Mitzvah Celebration at Stadium Club

We worked with Courtney to celebrate our boys' bar mitzvah last December. She made the entire process easy and seamless. She was very professional and knowledgable and made an otherwise stressful experience simple and fun. She had a vision for the event, the layout and timeline and worked with our DJ to ensure things went according to plan. The night was perfect, better than expected even. I would not hesitate to recommend working with Courtney for any event.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Rose H. · Married on 02/14/2019

Phenomenal!

It was the best surprise 60th birthday party imaginable. Guests are still talking about it nearly a year later! The service provided by Courtney and her team was best of class, the food was delicious and they made the planning effortless.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

From our initial tour of the Stadium Club to the wedding day itself, our experience was top notch. Courtney Cawley was so helpful. Throughout the entire planning process, she was always attentive and really responsive to all of our questions. She made everything seem easier and fun, which means a lot when you're planning a wedding and don't know what you're doing. :)

Our food tasting was fantastic. My husband and I were able to bring our moms along and the service was FANTASTIC! The food was delicious too, both then and on the wedding day itself.

All of the vendors - photographer, DJ and florist - that Courtney recommended when I asked were amazing. They all worked really nicely together...plus, our dance floor never cleared with all the great music and energy from our DJ.

Everyone I talked to so far has told me this was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to, fantastic food and awesome venue.

I'd recommend Guaranteed Rate Field for any event and hope to work together again in the future in some way!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mary · Married on 09/24/2016

My son and his partner decided to book their wedding at the Stadium Club. Courtney and her team at Levy Restaurants were fantastic throughout the planning process. She worked closely with our private wedding coordinator to ensure their day was spectacular. Six weeks prior to their wedding we found out that a music festival was going to be hosted by the White Sox on their booked wedding date. Courtney was wonderful in working with my son and his partner to ensure their day was not impacted. We were escorted into the park early that day to take pictures throughout the ballpark before concert goers were allowed in. We were given use of the Scout Lounge to ensure a quiet, intimate space for the ceremony. There were staff members to escort the wedding guests from one space to the other. Our guests were sent special VIP parking passes for reserved, up front parking, and security took care of only allowing those listed on a guest list to enter the Stadium Club. We had a couple of guests with severe dietary allergies and the chef was available for them that night to address any concerns they had. The food was fantastic. The only impact the music festival had on the day was the traffic in and out. The noise level and security were not an issue at all. Thanks again Courtney for all your help in making Frank and Jeff's day so wonderful. Mary Yarbrough

Sent on 10/07/2016

Gina · Married on 09/06/2014

Our reception at The Stadium Club at US Cellular Field was everything we could have dreamed of. From pictures on the field to a late night snack of hot dogs and popcorn. Cari and staff eased the planning process and made the day go absolutely perfect. From the moment you enter the doors there was a staff member to guide our guests and available for questions. You know your wedding was one to remember when guest still contact you months later to say they what an amazing day & venue.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Carla · Married on 06/07/2014

My guests are still talking about our wedding this past June at the Stadium Club. It was everything I could hope for and more in a wedding venue. Cari and her team are extremely easy to work with and will make sure the planning process and wedding is spectacular. Everything ran so smoothly and I actually missed working with the Stadium Club team after our wedding. The food was amazing. And to my surprise the food tasted exactly like what we had during the tasting. We didn't need much decor because the lighting and ambience (and views of the gorgeous field!) of the venue makes for a great backdrop. I definitely recommend the stadium club as an overall event venue - birthdays, weddings, anniversaries - it works for everything.

Sent on 12/11/2014

My wedding experience at US Cellular field was one not only I'll remember but all our guests will as well. It all started when we were at a game and we found a booth with a sign that said plan you next event here. From there everything was a breeze. Cari Gold was excellent at her job and made us feel right at home. I've been a white sox fan my whole life and Cari and her staff made having our wedding at the cell a reality. I give the experience 10 out of 10. The room was beautiful and the staff was interactive and fun. The venue which was awesome was also affordable considering everything we got. The front of the house staff and the back of the house staff all professionals. I would highly recommend booking your next event there.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Erin · Married on 07/06/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier having our wedding at the Stadium Club. Cari made the planning process so easy and pleasant. She was so quick to respond to any questions we had and even took her own time to call and check on us. The day of the wedding everything went flawless, the food was incredible, and Cari and the staff helped get all our vendors taken care of. To this day our friends and family tell us our wedding was the best time they have ever had at a wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/01/2008

I always wanted to get married at a unique venue. I convinced my Husband that we should just check The Stadium Club (Sox Park) out. This venue is amazingly beautiful. Cherry wood tables and chairs that overlook the field. Truly amazing! Courtney was our wedding coordinator. She was my right hand woman throughout my engagement. She really is an amazing wedding planner!!! Our guests had the time of their lives! The staff went over and beyond to make all our guests happy. No one waited for any drinks. The food was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better venue to have our ceremony and reception at!

Sent on 12/04/2008

K · Married on 07/26/2008

It's a fabulous place that is the perfect size for the perfect wedding

Sent on 09/21/2008