75 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

Outside Vendors (7)
Clean Up (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Covered Outdoor (1)

Parker Manor was perfect for our wedding! The venue was absolutely gorgeous. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We couldn't be more pleased with how our special day went. I would recommend The SPRINGS to anyone in DFW, definitely the best choice!

Profile Picture Kaley, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Indoor

Parker Manor was so magical for us. I don’t believe for one second anything could have been better for us. The elegance, the glamor, the professionalism... The Springs has truly exhibited THE BEST.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Springs was the perfect venue!

Profile Picture Daisy, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Y’all were amazing!!! I loved the venue!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My Husband and I had the best wedding possible, all thanks to the staff at The Springs Event Venue. The staff made our entire wedding night possible, and were there at every point in our engagement to answer questions or put us in the right direction.

Profile Picture Brittnie, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at Parker Manor--The Springs Event Venues--in Weatherford on July 28, 2018. Let me just start by saying that Emily, along with EVERYONE at The Springs, was absolutely incredible!!! I'm not afraid to admit that I was probably a high maintenance bride during the entire planning process. I had so many questions, comments, emails, and texts (at all hours of the day)........and they ALWAYS answered all of my annoying questions and never made me feel like a nuisance. They are the epitome of EXCELLENCE.

Parker Manor was the most gorgeous venue I had ever laid eyes on, and I was ECSTATIC to be one of the first weddings at the venue. From dvd powerpoint (step-by-step instructions), to exact measurements of the fireplace mantle and tables--The Springs Event Venue organized each and every detail to make this bride's job a lot easier!

While I had my own photographer on site, they also took the most beautiful, creative, and detailed shots of everything. I was so excited to see the beautiful pictures on their facebook page the morning after my wedding

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my wedding day the most perfect day of my life. It truly exceeded all of my wildest dreams and EVERYTHING was 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Baleigh, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved having our wedding here. The venue staff was flexible - always responding to calls and texts - and just so sweet. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

It was a beautiful and perfect place to get married. I looked at the pictures online and knew before I visited the first time I wanted to get married there. It was even better in person. The staff there makes your wedding go as smoothly as they can and are very helpful. Very great place !

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was phenomenal!!!!! My husband and I would redo this night 1000 times if we could lol. The venue itself is gorgeous but the owner and even security weren’t on anyone butts literally let us have a blast and get crazy ! Even my kids and guest kids can run around have fun ! It was truly amazing and beautiful ! ❤️

Photo
Profile Picture Katrina , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake

The venue was beautiful. It doesn’t need much decorating.

Profile Picture Avery, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet

Any theme will sit perfectly in the venue so don’t compromise!

Profile Picture Bailey, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved this place! Very beautiful and great staff to help if needed. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with The Springs immediately! They were so wonderful and helpful. I loved being able to text them and they would get back to me so quickly!

Profile Picture Heather , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day was perfect in every single way! The Springs venue is beyond the perfect venue. From day one when my husband and I walked in we loved it. The staff, the set up, how impeccably clean it was and ladies 5 bathroom stalls! They were always their to answer any questions we had and helped with what we needed. Secret staircase is a nice surprise, I can’t say enough great things about The Springs!! Thank you for hosting our best day ever!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet

By far the best venue with the best employees! Emily is amazing and SO quick to answer any and all questions you have! They’re very upfront with everything and do not leave you in the dark on anything! I would get married here again and again if I could!

Profile Picture Madi, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Springs in Weatherford was the first and only place we toured for our wedding! It was the perfect place. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better day!! Our guests have continued to give us compliments on the venue and the location, we are so thankful for the venue and the staff!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy, Rylee & The Springs are AMAZING!!!! So easy & flexible to work with, very friendly & down to earth. The venue is breathtaking from the moment you pull in, I love the openness. We looked at several other venues but none compared to this one especially getting the venue for the extended period of time which helps make your day not be so streesful by being rushed. I cannot wait to have my wedding here, I know it's going to be amazing!! Nancy met us on Christmas Eve day so my fiancé could see the venue since he's out of town all the time, we had originally set it up for Monday & she said no she didn't want us to be rushed how awesome is that?!?! My first tour of the wedding poor Rylee got stuck in the freeway shutdown on her way in & said we was gonna have to reschedule which I was kinda sad but understood BUT...about 5 minutes later she sends me a message & said her co-worker could meet me, this is the above & beyond service they offer which really makes you feel at ease!!! I don't have anything bad to say about the venue or the staff. Another thing I loved is that EVERYTHING is wheelchair accessible, the parking lot is paved, there's a concrete walkway to the outside are for the ceremony & then there's Astro turf not grass so if it rains it won't be nasty & you won't sink, with his mom being in a wheelchair this was very important also the fact that there was lime 5 bathroom stalls was another important factor, the last thing you want is your guest to miss the ceremony because they're waiting on the restroom ?? I could go on and on and on about this venue but the bottom line is it's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT you won't be the slightest disappointed with this place (pics don't do justice) ???? Thank you Nancy & Rylee for all you've done/do!

Profile Picture Carlena, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an awesome experience at the Springs! Our wedding was a total success and the staff were awesome to answer all our crazy questions throughout the day and night! They worked with us to make sure that our experience was a dream come true! It's worth the investment!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place for our wedding. Helpful staff too!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of our guests complimented us on the choice of venue! We were all so happy with it

Profile Picture Landis, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews

Beautiful venue! Great employees. Overall a good experience

Profile Picture Haley, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is like a fairy tale dream come true! When we got engaged, I lived in California and he was here in weatherford. I found The Springs online and instantly fell in love. I had my fiancée go and do a tour with me on FaceTime. Nancy gave us the tour and was so friendly and polite and answered any and all questions we had. Everyone we have had to talk to or deal with is very professional. They get back to you fast, they give you a thorough answer and they are very upfront! They also have a Facebook page which was a huge bonus! Not only did it let The Springs give professional answers but allowed brides to communicate and get opinions. Rylee was who I communicated with the most through Facebook. She is adorable and so friendly. Once I finally got to see The Springs in person, I got so emotional. It looks exactly (even better, I think) how it portrays online! We got one compliment after another about the venue. We were able to get the whole wedding party and family there and be there all day! That was a huge stress reliever. No moving things from one place to another. It was so convenient. And on your wedding day, convenience is huge!! This was the best day of my life and I couldn’t picture my wedding anywhere else! Thank you to all staff at The Springs!

Photo
Profile Picture Cassie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The SPRINGS is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with this venue when Steven and I toured first as our search was beginning. I couldn’t see any other venue the same. The flexibility they allow is just amazing, and all of their recommendations are so helpful! As our wedding has now finally happened we received numerous compliments on our venue choice! Couldn’t be happier with everything!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Before I even got engaged, I had found The Springs on Facebook & saved their page because I knew that one day I was going to get married here. A few months later, I did get engaged & just knew I had already found the place. I looked at other venues but this one was always in the back of mind so I HAD to book it. I went to every open house & bridal garage sale as an excuse to just be there because I’m that in love with The Springs. This place is so gorgeous and the staff is so sweet and so helpful with everything. I loved that we had the place for 15 hours and that we got to bring in our own vendors. The ceremony site is absolutely breathtaking, and the reception hall is absolutely beautiful. The groom and bridal suites are very comfortable and I loved being able to get ready on site. I loved it.

Profile Picture Zuheidy, 3/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access