61 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Weatherford

Lighting/Sound (5)
Clean Up (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)

I loved this place! Very beautiful and great staff to help if needed. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with The Springs immediately! They were so wonderful and helpful. I loved being able to text them and they would get back to me so quickly!

Profile Picture Heather , 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our day was perfect in every single way! The Springs venue is beyond the perfect venue. From day one when my husband and I walked in we loved it. The staff, the set up, how impeccably clean it was and ladies 5 bathroom stalls! They were always their to answer any questions we had and helped with what we needed. Secret staircase is a nice surprise, I can’t say enough great things about The Springs!! Thank you for hosting our best day ever!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Wireless Internet

By far the best venue with the best employees! Emily is amazing and SO quick to answer any and all questions you have! They’re very upfront with everything and do not leave you in the dark on anything! I would get married here again and again if I could!

Profile Picture Madi, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Springs in Weatherford was the first and only place we toured for our wedding! It was the perfect place. We could not have asked for a better venue or a better day!! Our guests have continued to give us compliments on the venue and the location, we are so thankful for the venue and the staff!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy, Rylee & The Springs are AMAZING!!!! So easy & flexible to work with, very friendly & down to earth. The venue is breathtaking from the moment you pull in, I love the openness. We looked at several other venues but none compared to this one especially getting the venue for the extended period of time which helps make your day not be so streesful by being rushed. I cannot wait to have my wedding here, I know it's going to be amazing!! Nancy met us on Christmas Eve day so my fiancé could see the venue since he's out of town all the time, we had originally set it up for Monday & she said no she didn't want us to be rushed how awesome is that?!?! My first tour of the wedding poor Rylee got stuck in the freeway shutdown on her way in & said we was gonna have to reschedule which I was kinda sad but understood BUT...about 5 minutes later she sends me a message & said her co-worker could meet me, this is the above & beyond service they offer which really makes you feel at ease!!! I don't have anything bad to say about the venue or the staff. Another thing I loved is that EVERYTHING is wheelchair accessible, the parking lot is paved, there's a concrete walkway to the outside are for the ceremony & then there's Astro turf not grass so if it rains it won't be nasty & you won't sink, with his mom being in a wheelchair this was very important also the fact that there was lime 5 bathroom stalls was another important factor, the last thing you want is your guest to miss the ceremony because they're waiting on the restroom ?? I could go on and on and on about this venue but the bottom line is it's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT you won't be the slightest disappointed with this place (pics don't do justice) ???? Thank you Nancy & Rylee for all you've done/do!

Profile Picture Carlena, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an awesome experience at the Springs! Our wedding was a total success and the staff were awesome to answer all our crazy questions throughout the day and night! They worked with us to make sure that our experience was a dream come true! It's worth the investment!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect place for our wedding. Helpful staff too!

Profile Picture Raquel, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of our guests complimented us on the choice of venue! We were all so happy with it

Profile Picture Landis, 4/22/18, 1 Review

Beautiful venue! Great employees. Overall a good experience

Profile Picture Haley, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is like a fairy tale dream come true! When we got engaged, I lived in California and he was here in weatherford. I found The Springs online and instantly fell in love. I had my fiancée go and do a tour with me on FaceTime. Nancy gave us the tour and was so friendly and polite and answered any and all questions we had. Everyone we have had to talk to or deal with is very professional. They get back to you fast, they give you a thorough answer and they are very upfront! They also have a Facebook page which was a huge bonus! Not only did it let The Springs give professional answers but allowed brides to communicate and get opinions. Rylee was who I communicated with the most through Facebook. She is adorable and so friendly. Once I finally got to see The Springs in person, I got so emotional. It looks exactly (even better, I think) how it portrays online! We got one compliment after another about the venue. We were able to get the whole wedding party and family there and be there all day! That was a huge stress reliever. No moving things from one place to another. It was so convenient. And on your wedding day, convenience is huge!! This was the best day of my life and I couldn’t picture my wedding anywhere else! Thank you to all staff at The Springs!

Photo
Profile Picture Cassie, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The SPRINGS is absolutely gorgeous! I fell in love with this venue when Steven and I toured first as our search was beginning. I couldn’t see any other venue the same. The flexibility they allow is just amazing, and all of their recommendations are so helpful! As our wedding has now finally happened we received numerous compliments on our venue choice! Couldn’t be happier with everything!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Before I even got engaged, I had found The Springs on Facebook & saved their page because I knew that one day I was going to get married here. A few months later, I did get engaged & just knew I had already found the place. I looked at other venues but this one was always in the back of mind so I HAD to book it. I went to every open house & bridal garage sale as an excuse to just be there because I’m that in love with The Springs. This place is so gorgeous and the staff is so sweet and so helpful with everything. I loved that we had the place for 15 hours and that we got to bring in our own vendors. The ceremony site is absolutely breathtaking, and the reception hall is absolutely beautiful. The groom and bridal suites are very comfortable and I loved being able to get ready on site. I loved it.

Profile Picture Zuheidy, 3/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Best place to have a wedding! Hands down!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so glad we chose the SPRINGS! They were very accommodating and were so easy to communicate with. The fact that I could text them with questions and they would quickly respond was so nice. The venue is beautiful! We got married on an off peak month so the price was very affordable. It even rained the morning of our wedding, so we had brought a lot of towels to dry off the ceremony chairs, but their lawn crew dried them off with blowers for us which saved us so much time. Highly recommend to check them out!

Profile Picture Jessie, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Springs was such a beautiful venue for our wedding day. Nancy was so helpful! We loved our day at The Springs in Weatherford.??

Profile Picture Victoria , 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue and location. The staff was very helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is interested. Definitely worth it :)

Profile Picture Judith , 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy with our experience at The Springs in Weatherford! Nancy was amazing from beginning to the end. She was very accommodating with my crazy schedule, and did a great job of keeping us organized! The venue was not only gorgeous, but very functional for our vendors. We're so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Springs!

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Nancy is amazing! The Springs is an absolutely gorgeous venue. The very first day my husband and I came out to tour, the parking lot had just been poured that morning, the chandeliers were still in boxes, the floor covered in plastic, and we fell in love! When we came back and saw the final product we were so incredibly happy that we chose The Springs. I had such an easy time communicating with everyone in management of the venue. Every question I ever had was answered promptly either via phone or email. The Springs has really thought every detail thru with the way their venues are designed and our wedding day was extremely smooth. I absolutely recommend this as a venue for any event!

Photos
Profile Picture Jenna, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet

The Springs in Weatherford is an absolutely beautiful venue. My wedding day was unforgettable and I️ couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else. Nancy was amazing to work with and all the people at The Springs were wonderful!

Profile Picture Mandy, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was absolutely perfect! The staff was so accommodating. And everything was so beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our experience was beyond our expectations!! The venue alone is beautiful! We got so many compliments and it was honestly worth the price. This was the third venue we toured and the last !! We fell in love with it right away. Riley was such a sweetheart to work with, very responsive! Nancy was with us the night of our wedding and she was very helpful with anything we needed. Could not have gone with a better background for our special day !! Xo

Profile Picture Maria, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not enough stars to rate how beautifully stunning this place and how incredibly awesome the staff is!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Rylee from the day after we got engaged until our wedding day, and they were both truly such a joy! As an out of town bride, I greatly appreciated their willingness to work around my schedule and to accommodate my family for last minute vendor meetings. They were both very responsive via text and email, and they were always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend the Springs in Weatherford and hats off to such a great team!

Profile Picture Mallory, 8/26/17, 1 Review