THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 5
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 6
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7

Katie · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I got married here in early May and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone had something to say about how gorgeous the wedding venue was! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect venue for their big day! The staff and everyone was so amazing and helpful! I am so happy we chose The Springs!

-Katie and Ray Ramirez

Sent on 05/31/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Katie & Ray, we absolutely LOVED being able to serve as your wedding venue and getting to host your Best Day Ever! May 12th was a dream! Thank you so much for trusting us and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Best wishes, you two! <3

Michala · Married on 05/11/2017

The Springs was amazing! We had our wedding there 2 weeks ago and it couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to Nancy and Rylee for being so great!

Sent on 05/24/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Michala, you and Noah were the absolute sweetest! It was truly our honor to be able to serve as the backdrop for your Best Day Ever. What a fun, fun evening with your family and friends. Thank you for trusting us with this and thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. Best wishes! <3

Leslie · Married on 04/09/2017

The Springs was such a beautiful venue! Very little decoration needed, it already has that rustic elegant look I was looking for! The landscaping made for GREAT pictures! Nancy was always so welcoming and sweet when we would see or have questions. Couldn't have asked for anything more!
    4/9/2017

Sent on 05/17/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for your sweet review! We loved getting to work with you and Gadiel and getting to host your Best Day Ever. It was one of our very favorites! Best wishes to you both! <3

Haley · Married on 04/07/2017

I can't say enough about The Springs at Weatherford- every single person we worked with from this venue was incredibly accommodating and helpful - and SO sweet! Thank you ladies for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 05/27/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Haley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We loved being able to host your and Tyler's Best Day Ever! You were a dream to work with and such a beautiful bride. :) Best wishes to you both!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2017

We loved having our special day at this venue! It was absolutely stunning and the size was perfect for a large group. The facility was immaculate inside and out. Our guests were all in awe of how beautiful this place was. The help thoughour the whole process prior to our wedding was amazing. The Springs staff answered all questions and went out of their way to accommodate all our needs. We almost signed with another venue and are so glad we decided to keep looking!

Sent on 04/10/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Katie, your and Rene's wedding day was nothing short of GORGEOUS. So excited to see pictures! We were thrilled to be able to serve as the backdrop for your Best Day Ever- thank you for trusting us with this and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Best wishes to you and your new Mr. <3

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2017

Loved my wedding at The Springs in Weatherford! They were always so nice and helpful. They provided the most from any of the other venues at a reasonable cost. All my guests were just in awe at the place. Nancy and Rylie were awesome!

Sent on 03/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Cassie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this sweet review! Over a month later and we are still nothing but honored that you trusted THE SPRINGS to serve as the venue for your Best Day Ever. So glad your wedding day turned out to be everything you had been dreaming of. :) Best wishes to you and Roy!

Susan · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding in January of 2017. ABSOLUTELY the most beautiful Winter Wonderland.. Everyone loved the facility, the layout, the rusticness, the comfort, the bridal sweet and grooms room. The guests raved about the venue.

There is plenty of parking and the staff is AMAZING leading up to the event.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place..

Thanks Nancy and staff for everything!

Sent on 01/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Susan. You were a gorgeous bride and your Winter Wonderland wedding was so magical. I loved what you did with the space! Can't wait to see all the pictures. Best wishes and congratulations! Thank you for allowing THE SPRINGS to be the backdrop for your day.

Linda · Married on 12/27/2016

The Springs at Weatherford was the perfect venue for my daughter and son-in-law and our family's. Everyone loved it and thought it was beautiful. The staff is wonderful to work with and helped to do everything possible to make it the perfect day it was. I would highly recommend this venue and the staff! Thank you The Springs!

Sent on 01/03/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh Linda, getting to work with you in preparation for Jaclyn and Dustin's wedding day was just wonderful! You are a joy and your daughter was an absolutely stunning bride! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words for us- we truly appreciate it! Best wishes to you all!
  • Rico & Emily

Emily · Married on 12/18/2016

Rylee and Nancy were very helpful in planning our big day! The venue is beautiful, and they were patient and prompt in answering questions! They never failed to be positive, and send multiple check ins and reminders throughout our engagement to ensure we felt loved and supported.

Rylee and Nancy accommodated my family in viewing the venue on several occasions (my family lives far away), and Nancy spent somewhere near an hour after-hours meeting with us after viewing the venue. She and her husband were so sweet to us.

Two additional pros... the venue is about 10 minutes from a Walmart, Target, and any other store you might need last minute! And, you can book outside vendors. There truly aren't any hidden fees!

One question to be sure to ask your musicians... the indoor mic setup only allows one mic to be used at a time. Sometimes, DJ's bring their own equipment (including multiple mics), so this isn't an issue. In our case, a close friend was DJ-ing, and he only had one mic as well. As a result, the officiant had to turn off his mic every time the musicians were singing. It worked out perfectly, but I wish I had been more helpful to the musicians upfront in providing several solutions. Also noteworthy, if the ceremony is outdoors, there are two mic channels (rather than one), so this isn't an issue. Poor weather (18 degrees) pushed us inside.

All said, Rylee took a good chunk of time to test all of the mics for us and to communicate the various options for setup prior to the wedding. Rylee and Nancy were helpful along the way, and I would do it again!

Thank you both!

Sent on 12/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this sweet and helpful review. :) Getting to work with you and Rico in preparation for your wedding day was an absolute JOY. The weather may have been freezing, but everyone's hearts were warmed that day! Thank you so much for trusting THE SPRINGS to serve as your venue. Best wishes!

Shaylah · Married on 12/10/2016

This venue is beautiful and perfect for a wedding! Everyone there is so helpful and caring. They make you feel like you are the most important couple from day one! By far the best place to start a happily ever after! :)

Sent on 12/29/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Shaylah, you are a sweetheart. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a few sweet words for us! We love you and are so very honored you trusted us to serve as your venue. Best wishes to you and Nathan!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

I just got married here this November (2016), and one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process was booking this venue!! Not only is the location itself beyond GORGEOUS, but communication with the staff was effortless. Whether I contacted them through text or email, they always responded promptly and professionally.
    I also felt like I NEVER had to worry about any details with this venue. For example, they include tables and chairs (for both inside AND outside) which they set up for you the day of your wedding! Also, having the venue for the ENTIRE wedding day (15 hours!!) made the entire day SO much more effortless. From setup to cleanup, not feeling "rushed" was a huge plus!
    A major bonus with this venue that I feel is incredibly unique, is that they made me and my husband feel like a part of the Springs "family." I was told by Nancy, "Once a Springs bride, always a Springs bride!" They welcomed me with open arms and made me feel incredibly valued.
    If you want to book a venue that is not only STUNNING, but also effortless, where you are valued, and have the PERFECT backdrop for your big day, DEFINITELY get married here! I can't imagine a better place for My husband and I's big day and we are so thankful for the amazing staff at the Springs at Weatherford!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Danielle, your sweet words have us tearing up over here! You and Mark were an absolute JOY to work with and we miss you already. It is true: "once a SPRINGS Bride, always a SPRINGS Bride." :) We hope this means you will come back and see us! Again, thank you for trusting us with the honor of hosting your wedding day. Best wishes to you and your love!

Chasidy · Married on 11/17/2016

My husband and I fell in love with the venue the first time seeing it. We love the peaceful greenery and pond in the back. Lots of parking space. Ton of space inside with nice accents of windows and bodacious entrance doors. The staff were very responsive and supportive. I would always recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/23/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Chasidy, we LOVED being able to serve as your and Patrick's wedding venue. Such a true honor that you trusted us with this. :) We have received so many compliments on the photos we posted from your ceremony and reception. It sure was beautiful. Thank you so much for your sweet words and we hope the two of you are enjoying married life. Best wishes!

Sabrina · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything was beautiful! And the staff was a huge help. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue. Thank you for your services.

Sent on 10/15/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Sabrina. Your wedding is one I have been bragging about. It was so beautiful and with 210 guests on a Monday is proof that any day of the week is a good day to get married! Our very best wishes to you and Manuel.

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Nancy and Rylee made the experience perfect! Reasons why the Springs is amazing:
    1) Even last minute requests were made with ease and my family was able to visit the venue whenever we needed
    2) They had everything organized months in advance and coordinated with me to make everything perfect.
    3) They quickly respond to every question and concern and gave great tips and advice to make the day perfect
    4) They were even there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went as planned.
    5) we had the WHOLE day to get things prepared, many other venues only allowed 5-8 hrs
    6) The outdoors and indoors scenery are stunning, the new pond water feature looked fabulous in photos
    7) We could chose our own catering and bring our own alcohol, huge plus and a lot less expensive
    8) They setup the reception tables and ceremony chairs
    We thought not having the rehearsal the night before would be an issue but really we just rehearsed at another site and it all worked out great.
    Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 11/07/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, you were such a dream bride to work with from beginning to end! We knew we would always leave each interaction we had with you with a smile on our face because of your sweet attitude. So very glad you chose THE SPRINGS as your venue and so very glad the day turned out to be everything you had been dreaming of. Best wishes to you and Tyler!

Stacy · Married on 10/21/2016

There are not enough words to express how much we loved The Springs in Weatherford! From the moment we stepped in to tour the venue back in May to the moment we said goodbye to Beverly Friday night after the wedding, everything was perfect! Nancy, Rylee and Beverly are an amazing group of ladies to work with! Every question is answered quickly and no detail is left undone. The day was beyond amazing, we could not have asked for more. Thank you so much for everything! (The Thomas / Baca wedding October 21, 2016)

Sent on 10/24/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Stacy, your kind words floor us. We absolutely loved getting to serve as the backdrop for Danielle and Daniel's wedding day and we miss working with you all already! You were dream clients that turned into family throughout the planning process. :) Looking at some pictures from their wedding just this morning- gorgeous!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

We were married on October 15, 2016!
    My fiance and I booked the Springs before this particular location was even built - when we showed up to the location in September of 2015 they had barely broken ground! We ended up going with this venue because of the positive reviews, off of photos from other locations, and because we liked Nancy, the venue manager - we were not disappointed!
    Any time I had questions regarding policies or procedures, Nancy was just a text message away and VERY professional and resourceful. The week before the wedding I was having some issues with another vendor, and Nancy kindly stepped in to resolve the situation. I am serious, she is a very maternal figure for this venue and takes care of her brides accordingly!
    The venue itself is GORGEOUS. Guests at the wedding were commenting all night (and after!) about how beautiful the venue was. Tables and chairs were provided, and the staff sets them up according to a seating plan that I mapped out in advance. This made setting the tables and getting the inside of the venue decorated a fairly quick and easy process. Rylee, the assistant manager, was very helpful on the day-of and answered a few questions we had. We could not have been happier with the setting for our special day!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jennifer, the fact that you trusted us to serve as the venue for your wedding day before our location was even constructed leaves us absolutely honored. You will always be such a special bride to us. :) Thank you so very much for your sweet words. We enjoyed working with you immensely. Best wishes to you and Steven!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2018

We love our experience at The Springs Weatherford. The staff was always helpful and the venue is amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

We loved working with you to make your day incredible, Megan! We are so glad that you chose us!!! Congratulations!!!

Heather · Married on 10/26/2017

I fell in love with this venue the moment i stepped foot on it's construction site! By the time it was finished, it was even more gorgeous! I worked primarily with Rylee before she was promoted, and then with Mrs. Nancy. Both were fantastic and quick to respond to e-mails or text messages. The venue itself was phenomenal -- with a fantastic bridal suite. The only thing I was upset with were the bee's. The venue had been sprayed for them the morning of the wedding, but it was not a thorough enough spray to do the job. The wedding was delayed about an hour, partially because of the bees and partially because a vendor had forgotten my vows at their home. The delay in our timeline kind of caused a little chaos, and my private dance with my now husband was left out. :( But overall the day was beautiful and the venue was well worth the cost.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 14
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Heather you were such a complete joy to work with throughout this entire planning process! You thought ahead with everything and were so prepared whenever we spoke, you are so appreciated! We were surprised as well with your uninvited guests, we were hoping our quick attention that morning would give the bees their cue to leave! We are so glad you were pleased overall with Your Best Day Ever! We send so much love and happiness to you and Brody for all of the years to come! <3

Drew · Married on 09/22/2017

Love everything about the venue. When I had a question I would just send a text message and would get a response in a timely manner. When I needed my bridal pictures taken they stayed late so that we could get them taken. I would suggest that the in the future they add showers- you can arrive at 9 am, but by the time it's time to get ready you've been sweating. Somewhere to take a shower would be nice. Also, an ice machine? That would be convenient for people. You already have so much to do why not make it less stressful for the couple and provide an ice machine- the cost you pay to rent the venue you would think they would have one! When asked if they spray for mosquitoes they said yes but can't control where they go- the venue should be constantly spraying for them. I feel like that was kind of a smart Alec remark. Over all the venue is gorgeous and got lots of compliments from my guest.

Sent on 10/07/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Drew, Your wedding was absolutely beautiful in every way possible. Thank you for your kind words and your suggestions as well. We now have a dedicated ice vendor so a client can order ice ahead of time and have it delivered straight to the venue. We always have and will most definitely will continue to spray for mosquitoes. Thankfully we have had very good success controlling all insects. We apologize for any comments you received that was not positive to your questions or concerns. We loved working with you and wish you and Jose a lifetime of happiness.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Love, love, love The Springs in Weatherford. The ladies here were so helpful throughout the whole planning process and were wonderful the day of. The landscaping is so beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for our photos. You will not regret booking The Springs for your special day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Schuyler Beecher · Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding

I really enjoyed my time with the springs. They made it easy to pay, plan, and execute a perfect indoor wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2019

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Schuyler! Your day was absolutely beautiful! We truly loved working with you and wish you many years of happiness. :)

Alexandria · Married on 07/01/2018

We loved THE SPRINGS in Weatherford! Our wedding was an absolute dream and a perfect day. The staff was great and so accommodating. They were able to make recommendations about vendors that were great! The bridal suite is so sweet! My girls and I loved it. The boys played video games in the groom's suite and enjoyed just relaxing. Beautiful spot!

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Your perfect day was so gorgeous!!! We love being a part of your dream day and helping where we could in the planning process! And we LOVE when the wedding parties love spending time in the suites-- your best day ever should be relaxing! Hope married life is treating you well-- we are so honored to have been a part of your happily ever after!

Courtney · Married on 06/28/2018

This venue is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! We had multiple compliments on it from our guests and pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 07/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Courtney, your wedding day was breath-taking! We loved working with you and are so glad that you were pleased with your guest's reaction!

Casey · Married on 09/17/2017

The Springs wedding venue is beautiful and was the perfect back drop for my wedding. The staff was very helpful and friendly and gave me a lot of recommendations for finding the other wedding vendors that I needed. I highly recommend this venue :)

Sent on 10/06/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Casey, you were such a breathtaking bride! Thank you so much for the sweet review. We are truly ecstatic that you had such a wonderful day and we wish nothing but the best for you and Nathan in your marriage for all the years to come!

Mallory · Married on 06/02/2018

3.5

My experience with THE SPRINGS was great and everyone I communicated with before the wedding was super responsive and answered all my questions. The venue, of course was beautiful and it was all I ever wanted. The only complaint I had was the AC was not working well Starting around the middle of the reception and they acted as if they just couldn’t do anything about it and were kind of put out that we even said anything which was disappointing considering I had over 300 guests and we were dancing the night away. Other than that I thought the service and venue was great and I would recommend this to my friends!

Sent on 06/24/2018