THE SPRINGS in Weatherford Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 5
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 6
THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 7

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Best place to have a wedding! Hands down!

Sent on 04/26/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh girl, thank you thank you!! We are all smiles! Five star review, five star smiles and a five star bride! We are so honored to have been the venue to host Your Best Day Ever! We're sending so much love your way. <3

Jessie · Married on 01/27/2018

I'm so glad we chose the SPRINGS! They were very accommodating and were so easy to communicate with. The fact that I could text them with questions and they would quickly respond was so nice. The venue is beautiful! We got married on an off peak month so the price was very affordable. It even rained the morning of our wedding, so we had brought a lot of towels to dry off the ceremony chairs, but their lawn crew dried them off with blowers for us which saved us so much time. Highly recommend to check them out!

Sent on 04/10/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Jessie, we're so glad you guys had such an amazing experience for Your Best Day Ever!! We can definitely say that the ease of communication was absolutely mutual, thank you for being so great!! Everything was gorgeous (Bride included :)) and crazy fun, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your sweet words. We appreciate you and wish you guys all the love and happiness possible!!

Victoria · Married on 12/28/2017

The Springs was such a beautiful venue for our wedding day. Nancy was so helpful! We loved our day at The Springs in Weatherford.??

Sent on 01/15/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review!! We are so honored to have helped make Your Big Day so special. It was a beautiful day indeed!! We wish you so much happiness for the years to come!

Judith · Married on 12/21/2017

Beautiful venue and location. The staff was very helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is interested. Definitely worth it :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Judith! We love and appreciate sweet reviews from our sweet brides! It was such an honor to be able to help out with your Best Day Ever and we hope you continue to find so much love and happiness!

Sandy · Married on 12/17/2017

We are so happy with our experience at The Springs in Weatherford! Nancy was amazing from beginning to the end. She was very accommodating with my crazy schedule, and did a great job of keeping us organized! The venue was not only gorgeous, but very functional for our vendors. We're so glad we chose to have our wedding at The Springs!

Sent on 12/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Sandy, we are so grateful you chose to start your forever with us!! It's not hard to stay a little later when a bride like you makes it so worthwhile! We are so glad that your Big Day was everything you dreamed of. <3 We wish you nothing but the best and all the happiness in your future as a MRS!!

Jenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Nancy is amazing! The Springs is an absolutely gorgeous venue. The very first day my husband and I came out to tour, the parking lot had just been poured that morning, the chandeliers were still in boxes, the floor covered in plastic, and we fell in love! When we came back and saw the final product we were so incredibly happy that we chose The Springs. I had such an easy time communicating with everyone in management of the venue. Every question I ever had was answered promptly either via phone or email. The Springs has really thought every detail thru with the way their venues are designed and our wedding day was extremely smooth. I absolutely recommend this as a venue for any event!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 15
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 16
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 17

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh my goodness Jenna, thank you so much for your kind words!! They mean the world to us and so do you! We are so grateful to have been a part of your Big Day. From the tour, to the planning, to the wedding day, you were absolutely phenomenal to work with. Not to mention a breathtaking bride and a fantastic wedding!! We wish you nothing but love and happiness! <3

Mandy · Married on 10/27/2017

The Springs in Weatherford is an absolutely beautiful venue. My wedding day was unforgettable and I️ couldn’t imagine having it anywhere else. Nancy was amazing to work with and all the people at The Springs were wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

AHH Mandy!! Thank you so much, you were an unforgettable bride on top of everything that made your special day so AMAZING!! <3 We are honored to have been your venue and we wish so many blessings to you and Jason in your marriage!

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect! The staff was so accommodating. And everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Lindsey! You were such a pleasure and we are so grateful to have shared your special day with you. A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple, we wish nothing but the absolute best to you in your marriage!!!

Maria · Married on 09/02/2017

Our experience was beyond our expectations!! The venue alone is beautiful! We got so many compliments and it was honestly worth the price. This was the third venue we toured and the last !! We fell in love with it right away. Riley was such a sweetheart to work with, very responsive! Nancy was with us the night of our wedding and she was very helpful with anything we needed. Could not have gone with a better background for our special day !! Xo

Sent on 11/09/2017
    THE SPRINGS in Weatherford 18

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Maria, Thank you for the sweet review. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you from the beginning all the way through to the very end. Your wedding was so beautiful done. That fruit table, WOW! We wish you and George a life time a love and blessings.

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2017

There is not enough stars to rate how beautifully stunning this place and how incredibly awesome the staff is!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the sweet words and taking the time to write this review! I am so very glad we could play a part in Your Best Day Ever. We wish nothing but the very best for you and Jeffrey!

Mallory · Married on 08/26/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Nancy and Rylee from the day after we got engaged until our wedding day, and they were both truly such a joy! As an out of town bride, I greatly appreciated their willingness to work around my schedule and to accommodate my family for last minute vendor meetings. They were both very responsive via text and email, and they were always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend the Springs in Weatherford and hats off to such a great team!

Sent on 09/04/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Mallory, it was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your Best Day Ever! Such a beautiful Bride and such a breathtaking wedding. Everything looked so elegant! Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it meant the world to work with you and we wish you and Peter the very best in your marriage in the many months and years to come!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

I just booked my wedding today, and I'm so excited to work with Rylee and Nancy to make it beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Emily, we cannot wait for August! You have been nothing but sweet and we look forward to walking alongside you as you plan your and Austin's favorite day!

Shireen · Married on 07/08/2017

The Springs in Weatherford is absolutely amazing! Both Nancy and Rylee were extremely helpful with planning my wedding and were always very responsive. And the venue was georgeous! It was all I could ask for. They had a full kitchen, bridal and groom suites, a stage, beautiful exterior with amazing landscaping, and the interior was just as amazing. I would recommend a wedding at the Springs to everyone. You will love it and your guests will too!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Shireen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a sweet review! You were such a joy to work with from start to finish and were nothing short of breathtaking on your wedding day. :) Very best wishes to you and Marcus! <3

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2017

I'm so excited to be getting married at the Springs!! They have been so quick to respond and even called me to inform me of things I had asked others that they noticed! Very sweet ladies and helpful!

Sent on 12/31/2016

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Ashley, we are just as excited! It's not hard for us to be sweet when we are getting to work with brides like you. :) Cannot wait June- it will be here before we know it! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind words. We are so grateful for you!

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2017

The Springs was everything I expected it to be!!! It was beautiful outside for the ceremony and everyone was so nice and very accommodating.

Sent on 06/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! We loved having you and Brandon begin your happily ever after here at THE SPRINGS! Many blessings to you both.

Abby · Married on 05/26/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the Springs in Weatherford! Nancy and Rylee were great to work with! Our wedding was better than imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Abby, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a sweet review. :) It was our honor to be able to serve as the backdrop for your and Jordan's Best Day Ever! Best wishes to you both!

Jaci · Married on 05/13/2017

If you're looking to have your dream wedding with the help of a staff who loves their job just as much as they do each couple that walks through their door, this is your place! I cannot say enough good things about not only this venue, but Nancy and Rylee who helped us through every step of the way, even the last minute details! With this venue soaring and continually booking couples left and right (I'm not kidding, book them ASAP because they fill up so fast!!!), my husband and I felt as if we were their only wedding because of how intentional, responsive, loving, and helpful they were for us! Our wedding was an absolute dream and I could not have imagined it anywhere else! They are continually thinking of new ideas to help make your big day all that it can be and so much more! This venue and the people that work here are truly amazing and a joy to work with! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh my goodness, Jaci- we are absolutely floored by your sweet words. <3 Getting to work alongside you and Jake and your families was such a highlight of our year. We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your Best Day Ever. We thought it was pretty wonderful as well. :) Thank you, not only for your review, but for trusting us to serve as your wedding venue. Cheers to you and Jake!

Katie · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I got married here in early May and it was absolutely beautiful! Everyone had something to say about how gorgeous the wedding venue was! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect venue for their big day! The staff and everyone was so amazing and helpful! I am so happy we chose The Springs!

-Katie and Ray Ramirez

Sent on 05/31/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Katie & Ray, we absolutely LOVED being able to serve as your wedding venue and getting to host your Best Day Ever! May 12th was a dream! Thank you so much for trusting us and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Best wishes, you two! <3

Michala · Married on 05/11/2017

The Springs was amazing! We had our wedding there 2 weeks ago and it couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to Nancy and Rylee for being so great!

Sent on 05/24/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Michala, you and Noah were the absolute sweetest! It was truly our honor to be able to serve as the backdrop for your Best Day Ever. What a fun, fun evening with your family and friends. Thank you for trusting us with this and thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. Best wishes! <3

Leslie · Married on 04/09/2017

The Springs was such a beautiful venue! Very little decoration needed, it already has that rustic elegant look I was looking for! The landscaping made for GREAT pictures! Nancy was always so welcoming and sweet when we would see or have questions. Couldn't have asked for anything more!
    4/9/2017

Sent on 05/17/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Leslie, thank you so much for your sweet review! We loved getting to work with you and Gadiel and getting to host your Best Day Ever. It was one of our very favorites! Best wishes to you both! <3

Haley · Married on 04/07/2017

I can't say enough about The Springs at Weatherford- every single person we worked with from this venue was incredibly accommodating and helpful - and SO sweet! Thank you ladies for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 05/27/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Haley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We loved being able to host your and Tyler's Best Day Ever! You were a dream to work with and such a beautiful bride. :) Best wishes to you both!

Katie · Married on 03/31/2017

We loved having our special day at this venue! It was absolutely stunning and the size was perfect for a large group. The facility was immaculate inside and out. Our guests were all in awe of how beautiful this place was. The help thoughour the whole process prior to our wedding was amazing. The Springs staff answered all questions and went out of their way to accommodate all our needs. We almost signed with another venue and are so glad we decided to keep looking!

Sent on 04/10/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Katie, your and Rene's wedding day was nothing short of GORGEOUS. So excited to see pictures! We were thrilled to be able to serve as the backdrop for your Best Day Ever- thank you for trusting us with this and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Best wishes to you and your new Mr. <3

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2017

Loved my wedding at The Springs in Weatherford! They were always so nice and helpful. They provided the most from any of the other venues at a reasonable cost. All my guests were just in awe at the place. Nancy and Rylie were awesome!

Sent on 03/28/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Cassie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this sweet review! Over a month later and we are still nothing but honored that you trusted THE SPRINGS to serve as the venue for your Best Day Ever. So glad your wedding day turned out to be everything you had been dreaming of. :) Best wishes to you and Roy!

Susan · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding in January of 2017. ABSOLUTELY the most beautiful Winter Wonderland.. Everyone loved the facility, the layout, the rusticness, the comfort, the bridal sweet and grooms room. The guests raved about the venue.

There is plenty of parking and the staff is AMAZING leading up to the event.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect place..

Thanks Nancy and staff for everything!

Sent on 01/13/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Susan. You were a gorgeous bride and your Winter Wonderland wedding was so magical. I loved what you did with the space! Can't wait to see all the pictures. Best wishes and congratulations! Thank you for allowing THE SPRINGS to be the backdrop for your day.

Linda · Married on 12/27/2016

The Springs at Weatherford was the perfect venue for my daughter and son-in-law and our family's. Everyone loved it and thought it was beautiful. The staff is wonderful to work with and helped to do everything possible to make it the perfect day it was. I would highly recommend this venue and the staff! Thank you The Springs!

Sent on 01/03/2017

THE SPRINGS in Weatherford's reply:

Oh Linda, getting to work with you in preparation for Jaclyn and Dustin's wedding day was just wonderful! You are a joy and your daughter was an absolutely stunning bride! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave these kind words for us- we truly appreciate it! Best wishes to you all!