64 Reviews for The Spring Lake Manor

Audio Equipment (1)
Photobooth (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
61 The Spring Lake Manor Reviews

I was a nervous bride throughout the whole experience! Everyone at SLM came through for my wedding like I would have never expected! Janine is the GEM of Spring Lake Manor! She helped with dress mishaps not only once but a few times!!! She made sure we always had a drink and food, she even took a pic with us and my flower girl! I traveled from far to have my wedding in a quaint, small venue and I'm soooo happy I did! Thank you Janine, John and the SLM team for making my wedding an amazing day!!! We are looking forward to seeing you in a year!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Spring Lake Manor was absolutely amazing. People loved the food, the decorations, everything. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, and they walked me through literally everything the day of, including fixing my bustle when it came undone! Seriously the best.
We didn't hire a DJ, and they let us use their sound system. It was only for CDs, but seriously super kind of them to let us use it.
I had a great time, people tell me they had a great time, and things were so much less stressful than I expected. John is so accommodating and kind, it was unbelievable. I hadn't thought about a bunch of things, and he really helped me out (Flowers for the actual ceremony, since I didn't use something in the package he just gave me $100 credit to a local florist, who made very pretty flower pieces for the ceremony).
My only suggestion would be to talk via phone. They do respond to email, but it tends to be a bit slower (the questions asked via email were also not urgent, so that could also be why).
I highly suggest this venue. Food, flowers, everything handled. They've done this so many times, they set things up flawlessly and quickly. It was really nice to not be stressed day of.

Profile Picture shannon, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

On October 14, 2017, I had my wedding at SLM and it was by far THE BEST DAY EVER. John and Janine are a dynamic duo that make me confidently state that this is the best venue in the area. They are COMMITTED to the bride , the are WILLING to go ABOVE and BEYOND for their couples. I will recommend this venue 110% to any and everyone for the rest of my life. The food was outstanding, the room is breathtaking, and (again) the service was ASTOUNDING. BOOK THEM NOW!

Profile Picture Staci, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and i recently got married and held our reception at sprung lakr manor. And we're happy we did! Thr ENTIRE staff went above and beyond to make our special night perfect! They all were super friendly, helpful and made sure the night went off with out a hitch. Janine even came to my aid without hesitation when i had a dress malfunction and got me right back to enjoying my night! Food was absolutely amazing, our guests really enjoyed the buffet! Overall over the moon happy with them! Thank you spring lake!!

Profile Picture Laina, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Indoor

Let me start by saying Janine and John are great, these two take all the stress out of planning a wedding, we got married 9/29/17. They are there for you from your first contact. Janine is very creative and is willing and able to help you with everything from table settings, table centerpieces, memory tables, favors, etc. The SLM has an excellent staff, very accommodating and their food is phenomenal. The rooms are light and spacious and decorated so elegantly. We really enjoyed ourselves and so did all our guests. We would definitely recommend SLM for any special occasion, our kids had their reception here as well. We look forward to going back for our first anniversary. Thanks, Jackie & Lee

Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Cutting the cake
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Garter time
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Move out of my way I'm getting the garter
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - We wear our sunglasses at night lol
Profile Picture Jackie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

We had the most amazing wedding day at the SLM. John, Janine, and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly and beyond our expectations. The food was delicious and guests raved that they had the best time. We have also used the Spring Lake Manor prior to our wedding for bridal showers, baby showers, and catering. We highly recommend for any upcoming event!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring lake manor exceded all my expectations... From beginning to end for my daughters bridal ahower......The rainbow ballroom the mimosa bar the food 10stars

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I got married at the Spring Lake Manor on 9/15/17 and we had the most incredible day. It far exceeded our expectations and the staff at the Manor went above and beyond to make every part of our day perfect. We had a million questions and John and Janine were always there to answer all of them and guide us through the process stress-free. The cocktail hour was outstanding and the food was absolutely delicious. I truly cannot say enough about what a great wedding we had at the Spring Lake Manor and we are so thankful to John and his staff for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Tim, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our sons rehearsal dinner at the Spring Lake Manor and it was just perfect!
We went to a few venues but when we sat with John he crossed his T's twice and we felt
Very confident using his restaurant. They did everything we asked with a no problem attitude through it all !!! Highly recommend it!

Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Grooms sister's speech
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Grooms Cake
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Bride & Groom
Photo for The Spring Lake Manor Review - Music by Charlie Brown
Fabulous
Profile Picture lynn, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I thought picking the "right" wedding venue would be really hard, but the second my husband and I walked into SLM, we knew this would be an experience we would not get anywhere else. We truly couldn't have asked for a better experience at Spring Lake Manor for our wedding on 9/2/17 (and the months leading up to it). John, Janine & the entire staff were beyond exceptional. The food was incredible (everyone continues to rave about it!!) and plentiful, and not a single detail was missed which brought our vision to life. The new addition to the ballroom is classy and spectacular which only adds additional beauty to the already stunning venue. Beyond that, the special attention we were given all night made us feel so loved and special. We can't thank them enough for making our night one to remember. and we can't wait to go back! P

Profile Picture Brittany , 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We recently were married and were lucky enough to have our rehearsal dinner at the Spring Lake Manor. Both of our families have been using the Spring Lake Manor for years, from anniversary parties, to catering, and an upcoming wedding in the winter, so choosing the manor to host our dinner was an easy choice. Aside from the food being delicious (everyone kept continuing to rave about it even on the day of the wedding) John and his staff go above and beyond in their service and their attention to detail. John was very easy to work with in planning the menu and gave us many options to choose from. The staff at the dinner were great as well. We are looking forward to my sister's wedding there in the winter!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We like to Thank the full staff at SpringLake Manor everyone was wonderful and attentive. Food was delicious and for the most part it went smoothly. We where able to hold our dream intimate wedding here and we would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you John, Janine and al the wonderful staff!

Profile Picture Cat, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Spring Lake Manor did an AMAZING job on our recent August wedding. We had a daytime wedding with a 12PM-5 reception. For the entire year of planning, John and his staff were very responsive to all emails and calls. As a nervous bride, I had lots of questions as well as minor changes to our wedding day, but SLM was as flexible as can be with everything. I never felt like I was bothering anyone with my questions.On our first visit, John suggested many different ceremony and picture sites in the area. Since I was not a local, that really helped. We had our ceremony offsite at the Huisman gazebo in Belmar. The site was set up beautifully with the chairs and aisle markers, and they even passed out programs and bubbles to our guests. They set up the ballroom perfectly as well. It was everything I wanted and more--so beautiful! The food is fantastic and our guests are still talking about it. We chose NY Strip Steak, Chicken Francese, and Honey-Dijon glazed Salmon for the entrees. We had a couple staff members tending to my husband and I throughout the entire reception to make sure our needs were met, even refilling our drinks all afternoon so that we didn't have to take a minute out of our partying to visit the bar. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves and I look back on that day often and just smile. It was well worth the crazy year of planning. Thanks SLM for your patience and for making us feel like VIPs!

Profile Picture BeachBride09, 8/19/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience at Spring Lake Manor. They really made our special day one to remember. The staff was excellent and the food was great. I would highly recommend Spring Lake Manor for all special occasions.

Profile Picture Gaby, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

The Spring Lake Manor were great to work with. Very accommodating. The food is exceptional!

Profile Picture Bern, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Spring Lake Manor was our first choice for our wedding venue. The location is unbelievable so close to the beach and park for pictures. Everything was perfect on our wedding day (5/27/2017). The cocktail hour was AMAZING! All of our guests raved about the food and loved the atmosphere. John and Jenine made planning our wedding as smooth as possible. We are so glad we booked Spring Lake Manor.

Profile Picture Kaileen, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Wow, where can we begin? We live in the area and we knew we wanted to get married locally. The team at spring lake manor was wonderful with us from day 1. John, Janine, and the whole team are true pros. Every meeting with them was great. They worked so hard to make sure our needs were met, the food tasting was wonderful, they were so kind to our family and guests, they decorated the rooms beautifully, and during the wedding, were so attentive to us. They also helped recommend vendors, such as our officiant, which was much appreciated. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great everything was and what a good time everyone had. We truly enjoyed working with the team, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Both our ceremony and reception were held there and we are so truly happy with all of it. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a small wedding at the SLM in Oct. John, Janine and the staff were very accommodating and couldn't be nicer. The place was beautiful and the food was delicious. The ice cream sundae bar was a hit also! We would recommend this venue for any of your upcoming events.

Profile Picture User7394708, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not be happier with our experience at the spring lake manor ! John and Janine are absolutely amazing ! From the moment with met with John and saw the beautiful ballroom we were in love . We looked at one more venue then turned right around and came back to leave a deposit ! John and Janine were both so great about answering questions working with our other vendors and making sure everything was how we wanted it to be . When my Fiancé was suddenly diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks before our wedding date and we had to make the impossible decision to postpone, John was more then accommodating under the circumstances . He made sure we knew his health was the first priority and we would figure out the rest when we could.
The wedding was just this weekend and everything went smoothly . Janine is magical ! She set everything up exactly how I imagined ( probably better even ) and she was a little voice in my head for the day steering me in all the right directions . There was not one moment of stress or panic in her hands !
The food from cocktail hour to dinner was to die for ! I ate everything on my plate ! Also thanks to Janine who got me to my plate the second it was served !
I can't say enough about the entire team at the Spring Lake Manor ! Everyone was on point ! Our day was amazing and it was everything I had dreamed !
Thank you all for making my wedding dreams come true ! It was so much more special after everything we had been through and we wouldn't have wanted to share that with any one else !

Profile Picture Karen, 10/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Planning my wedding with Janine and John was a pleasure! Everything was perfect. It was everything I ever wished and hoped for. Thank you to John, Janine and the entire staff for a wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough times how wonderful the Spring Lake Manor was for our wedding reception. We were treated like royalty from the moment we stepped inside for our first appointment. The SLM was the first venue we saw on our wedding tour. That same day we visited four other venues and nothing compared. We immediately called to book and John was generous and accommodating to all of our needs. Anytime we came in for an appointment or to drop off items for the reception, we were greeted with smiling, caring, and attentive staff members. We were always offered food and drink anytime we stepped foot in the door. Our guests were raving about the food, kindness of the staff, and decor throughout the venue. John was a wonderful man to work with through this whole process. Janine was there anytime we needed anything (even before we knew we needed her!) and for that we are grateful! I will recommend SLM to all my friends and families for parties in the future. I am pretty sure a few of my guests are already planning their next party!

Profile Picture Caileigh, 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

Based on our first meeting with John at the Spring Lake Manor, we knew we were in good hands and had chosen the right venue. John went over every possible detail and all of the options available.  We were told they only host one wedding a day even thought the venue has room for other events.  Close to the wedding, we met with Janine who hosted the tasting, arranged the seating based on our needs, placement of tables choice of colors, flowers, etc.  Janine suggested that we drop off "personal touches" and placed each item perfectly around the room on the day of the wedding reception.  She was graciously available and attentive during the reception to keep us on track which was truly appreciated because the day went so fast.  The room arrangement was everything we had imagined.  Cocktails were flowing during the cocktail hour and the hors d'oeuvres were delicious and non-stop.  The wait staff and bartenders were friendly and accommodating.  We wanted a more informal party atmosphere so chose the buffet.  The chicken, shrimp, pasta, and sliders were the highlights and everyone raved about the food.  I would highly recommend the Spring Lake Manor as a classy, fun reception / event venue.  Much thanks to John, Janine and the entire staff at the SLM for making our reception so incredible and our dream come true!

Profile Picture Cyndy, 9/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our Wedding Ceremony and Reception at the Spring Lake Manor on September 10, 2016. We couldn't be happier. Both John and Janine along with the entire staff did an amazing job!!! In our search for a venue was stressful and very expensive, I was in tears until we found Spring Lake Manor. When we first walked in it was exactly what we were searching for...to accommodate our 100 guests. It was warm and inviting and the venue was BEAUTIFUL not to mention the food was off the hook!!!! and the portions were large!!! Our guests raved about how good the food was, how much they enjoyed themselves and how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how they enjoyed having everything there in one place!!!!! We couldn't be happier with our WEDDING DAY!!!! The Spring Lake Manor really does an AMAZING JOB!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!! Much better than all the other venues we reviewed!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

A year after our wedding at SLM we had our one year anniversary dinner in the Grille Room at SLM. They did not forget us !! Wow what a wonderful time thanks John & Janine ! Shannon did a wonderful job making us feel like we were the only couple in the restaurant !!
God Bless