The Spring Lake Manor Reviews

The Spring Lake Manor 7
  • Amy

Amy Rebecca · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

We had our rehearsal dinner at Spring Lake Manor and we’re very happy with how everything turned out. The food and service were great, we would definitely reccomend!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Tommy

Tommy Palmer · Married on 05/11/2019

Breathtaking

Our wedding on 5/11/19 was absolutely flawless thanks to John and his amazing team! There was never a single moment that anything went sour thanks to their full dedication to ensuring our wedding day was incredible! I told my wife that the only thing I wish we could do over was the entire wedding again since it was so outstanding!! If we could do it all over again then I wouldn’t even blink an eye before we went with spring lake! Thank you so much to JOHN, FAITh and JEANINE along with the entire crew and his team to ensure our special day was breathtaking!! YES BREATHTAKING

Sent on 07/24/2019
    The Spring Lake Manor 8
    The Spring Lake Manor 9
    The Spring Lake Manor 10
    The Spring Lake Manor 11
    The Spring Lake Manor 12

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Get Married at the Spring Lake Manor

The second we walked into The Spring Lake Manor we knew it was our Wedding Venue for our 10/06/18 wedding. John and Janine were incredible in taking care of everything we could possibly need or think of.

Through the year before our wedding Janine answered all our questions and helped us plan so we could execute our vision. The result was beyond our expectations and walking into the venue on the day and seeing everything setup just how we imagined it set the tone for the rest of the incredible night. Working with Janine is like having an extremely friendly extremely organized wedding planner with no added cost and absolutely no added stress.

The venue itself is gorgeous, we got married in the ballroom and they quickly and seamlessly turned it around for our amazing reception while we were in the cocktail hour. We cannot say enough about how amazing and delicious the food is during both the cocktail hour and the reception and thanks to Janine all the timing was great.

The place has great pricing, John is an absolute delight to work with. Every single time we called or came in with questions or updates we got what felt like VIP treatment. Having the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception AND after party in the same location is such a nice bonus because all our guests really enjoyed every part of it start to finish. We LOVE the Spring Lake Manor, we loved getting married here and we wish we could do it again!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kerri · Married on 08/25/2018

Worry-free Wedding!

The Spring Lake Manor was a dream location to have our wedding! From our first look, we decided to book on the spot. The staff and management of the Manor went above and beyond to ensure our day was a dream, from booking to wedding day. We planned the wedding ourselves and were amazed at how much SLM did to make the day truly special. SLM has center pieces available for use, which were elegant and perfect for the event. Management was available any time we needed them throughout planning and helped solve any issue that arose.
    Due to the size of our party, we were able to use both the Atlantic Room for the cocktail hour and the Ballroom for the reception. This allowed us to provide guests with an elegant transition to the reception and dancing. SLM has had updates completed and the space was perfect. The outdoor terrace was a wonderful addition to the party! We were in no shortage of photo locations, but still recommend using the Photo Booth!
    We utilized the Bridal Suite to get ready and were well attended if we needed coffee or anything else. The space lead to a fun way to spend the morning before the wedding. While we were getting ready, SLM went to our off-site ceremony location (Huisman Gazebo in Belmar) to set up chairs and decorations. After the ceremony, the Manor handled packing up the Gazebo, making the day worry-free.
    Special diets were accommodated to ensure all of our guests enjoyed themselves. Two bars allowed for quick service at the open bar. The staff was kind, quick, and extremely helpful.
    I cannot recommend the SLM enough as a wedding venue. The entire day went off without a hitch and the Manor made sure to work with all of our vendors to iron out details (such as setting up) without making us deal with those factors. It was stress-free and absolutely the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Rick · Married on 08/04/2018

Wanted to thank John and the staff at Spring Lake Manor. Just hosted our daughters wedding shower here. The food and the room were perfect. John and the staff made sure every detail was perfect. People are still talking about the food. Thanks for a great day!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

I was a nervous bride throughout the whole experience! Everyone at SLM came through for my wedding like I would have never expected! Janine is the GEM of Spring Lake Manor! She helped with dress mishaps not only once but a few times!!! She made sure we always had a drink and food, she even took a pic with us and my flower girl! I traveled from far to have my wedding in a quaint, small venue and I'm soooo happy I did! Thank you Janine, John and the SLM team for making my wedding an amazing day!!! We are looking forward to seeing you in a year!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

The Spring Lake Manor was absolutely amazing. People loved the food, the decorations, everything. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, and they walked me through literally everything the day of, including fixing my bustle when it came undone! Seriously the best.
    We didn't hire a DJ, and they let us use their sound system. It was only for CDs, but seriously super kind of them to let us use it.
    I had a great time, people tell me they had a great time, and things were so much less stressful than I expected. John is so accommodating and kind, it was unbelievable. I hadn't thought about a bunch of things, and he really helped me out (Flowers for the actual ceremony, since I didn't use something in the package he just gave me $100 credit to a local florist, who made very pretty flower pieces for the ceremony).
    My only suggestion would be to talk via phone. They do respond to email, but it tends to be a bit slower (the questions asked via email were also not urgent, so that could also be why).
    I highly suggest this venue. Food, flowers, everything handled. They've done this so many times, they set things up flawlessly and quickly. It was really nice to not be stressed day of.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Staci · Married on 10/14/2017

On October 14, 2017, I had my wedding at SLM and it was by far THE BEST DAY EVER. John and Janine are a dynamic duo that make me confidently state that this is the best venue in the area. They are COMMITTED to the bride , the are WILLING to go ABOVE and BEYOND for their couples. I will recommend this venue 110% to any and everyone for the rest of my life. The food was outstanding, the room is breathtaking, and (again) the service was ASTOUNDING. BOOK THEM NOW!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    The Spring Lake Manor 13
    The Spring Lake Manor 14
    The Spring Lake Manor 15

Janine · event on 10/09/2017

I had my daughters bridal shower at The Spring Lake Manor on October 9, 2017. Everything was perfect! The venue is beautiful! The food was outstanding! John was so accommodating from my first meeting with him. The staff the day of the shower were OUTSTANDING. Janine went above and beyond for anything I requested. Martine the head waitress was so polite and kind. I would definitely use this venue again!!! SUPERB!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Laina · Married on 10/01/2017

My husband and i recently got married and held our reception at sprung lakr manor. And we're happy we did! Thr ENTIRE staff went above and beyond to make our special night perfect! They all were super friendly, helpful and made sure the night went off with out a hitch. Janine even came to my aid without hesitation when i had a dress malfunction and got me right back to enjoying my night! Food was absolutely amazing, our guests really enjoyed the buffet! Overall over the moon happy with them! Thank you spring lake!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jackie · Married on 09/29/2017

Let me start by saying Janine and John are great, these two take all the stress out of planning a wedding, we got married 9/29/17. They are there for you from your first contact. Janine is very creative and is willing and able to help you with everything from table settings, table centerpieces, memory tables, favors, etc. The SLM has an excellent staff, very accommodating and their food is phenomenal. The rooms are light and spacious and decorated so elegantly. We really enjoyed ourselves and so did all our guests. We would definitely recommend SLM for any special occasion, our kids had their reception here as well. We look forward to going back for our first anniversary. Thanks, Jackie & Lee

Sent on 11/06/2017
    The Spring Lake Manor 16
    The Spring Lake Manor 17
    The Spring Lake Manor 18
    The Spring Lake Manor 19
    The Spring Lake Manor 20
    The Spring Lake Manor 21

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the most amazing wedding day at the SLM. John, Janine, and the rest of the team went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly and beyond our expectations. The food was delicious and guests raved that they had the best time. We have also used the Spring Lake Manor prior to our wedding for bridal showers, baby showers, and catering. We highly recommend for any upcoming event!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Susan · Married on 09/16/2017

Spring lake manor exceded all my expectations... From beginning to end for my daughters bridal ahower......The rainbow ballroom the mimosa bar the food 10stars

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tim · Married on 09/15/2017

My wife and I got married at the Spring Lake Manor on 9/15/17 and we had the most incredible day. It far exceeded our expectations and the staff at the Manor went above and beyond to make every part of our day perfect. We had a million questions and John and Janine were always there to answer all of them and guide us through the process stress-free. The cocktail hour was outstanding and the food was absolutely delicious. I truly cannot say enough about what a great wedding we had at the Spring Lake Manor and we are so thankful to John and his staff for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/01/2017

lynn · Married on 09/15/2017

We had our sons rehearsal dinner at the Spring Lake Manor and it was just perfect!
    We went to a few venues but when we sat with John he crossed his T's twice and we felt
    Very confident using his restaurant. They did everything we asked with a no problem attitude through it all !!! Highly recommend it!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    The Spring Lake Manor 22
    The Spring Lake Manor 23
    The Spring Lake Manor 24
    The Spring Lake Manor 25
    The Spring Lake Manor 26

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

I thought picking the "right" wedding venue would be really hard, but the second my husband and I walked into SLM, we knew this would be an experience we would not get anywhere else. We truly couldn't have asked for a better experience at Spring Lake Manor for our wedding on 9/2/17 (and the months leading up to it). John, Janine & the entire staff were beyond exceptional. The food was incredible (everyone continues to rave about it!!) and plentiful, and not a single detail was missed which brought our vision to life. The new addition to the ballroom is classy and spectacular which only adds additional beauty to the already stunning venue. Beyond that, the special attention we were given all night made us feel so loved and special. We can't thank them enough for making our night one to remember. and we can't wait to go back! P

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

We recently were married and were lucky enough to have our rehearsal dinner at the Spring Lake Manor. Both of our families have been using the Spring Lake Manor for years, from anniversary parties, to catering, and an upcoming wedding in the winter, so choosing the manor to host our dinner was an easy choice. Aside from the food being delicious (everyone kept continuing to rave about it even on the day of the wedding) John and his staff go above and beyond in their service and their attention to detail. John was very easy to work with in planning the menu and gave us many options to choose from. The staff at the dinner were great as well. We are looking forward to my sister's wedding there in the winter!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Cat · Married on 08/20/2017

We like to Thank the full staff at SpringLake Manor everyone was wonderful and attentive. Food was delicious and for the most part it went smoothly. We where able to hold our dream intimate wedding here and we would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you John, Janine and al the wonderful staff!

Sent on 08/24/2017

BeachBride09 · Married on 08/19/2017

Spring Lake Manor did an AMAZING job on our recent August wedding. We had a daytime wedding with a 12PM-5 reception. For the entire year of planning, John and his staff were very responsive to all emails and calls. As a nervous bride, I had lots of questions as well as minor changes to our wedding day, but SLM was as flexible as can be with everything. I never felt like I was bothering anyone with my questions.On our first visit, John suggested many different ceremony and picture sites in the area. Since I was not a local, that really helped. We had our ceremony offsite at the Huisman gazebo in Belmar. The site was set up beautifully with the chairs and aisle markers, and they even passed out programs and bubbles to our guests. They set up the ballroom perfectly as well. It was everything I wanted and more--so beautiful! The food is fantastic and our guests are still talking about it. We chose NY Strip Steak, Chicken Francese, and Honey-Dijon glazed Salmon for the entrees. We had a couple staff members tending to my husband and I throughout the entire reception to make sure our needs were met, even refilling our drinks all afternoon so that we didn't have to take a minute out of our partying to visit the bar. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves and I look back on that day often and just smile. It was well worth the crazy year of planning. Thanks SLM for your patience and for making us feel like VIPs!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Gaby · Married on 07/21/2017

We had a wonderful experience at Spring Lake Manor. They really made our special day one to remember. The staff was excellent and the food was great. I would highly recommend Spring Lake Manor for all special occasions.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Bern · Married on 07/01/2017

The Spring Lake Manor were great to work with. Very accommodating. The food is exceptional!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kaileen · Married on 05/27/2017

The Spring Lake Manor was our first choice for our wedding venue. The location is unbelievable so close to the beach and park for pictures. Everything was perfect on our wedding day (5/27/2017). The cocktail hour was AMAZING! All of our guests raved about the food and loved the atmosphere. John and Jenine made planning our wedding as smooth as possible. We are so glad we booked Spring Lake Manor.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2017

Wow, where can we begin? We live in the area and we knew we wanted to get married locally. The team at spring lake manor was wonderful with us from day 1. John, Janine, and the whole team are true pros. Every meeting with them was great. They worked so hard to make sure our needs were met, the food tasting was wonderful, they were so kind to our family and guests, they decorated the rooms beautifully, and during the wedding, were so attentive to us. They also helped recommend vendors, such as our officiant, which was much appreciated. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great everything was and what a good time everyone had. We truly enjoyed working with the team, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Both our ceremony and reception were held there and we are so truly happy with all of it. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Carol · Married on 10/23/2016

We had a small wedding at the SLM in Oct. John, Janine and the staff were very accommodating and couldn't be nicer. The place was beautiful and the food was delicious. The ice cream sundae bar was a hit also! We would recommend this venue for any of your upcoming events.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Karen · Married on 10/09/2016

We could not be happier with our experience at the spring lake manor ! John and Janine are absolutely amazing ! From the moment with met with John and saw the beautiful ballroom we were in love . We looked at one more venue then turned right around and came back to leave a deposit ! John and Janine were both so great about answering questions working with our other vendors and making sure everything was how we wanted it to be . When my Fiancé was suddenly diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks before our wedding date and we had to make the impossible decision to postpone, John was more then accommodating under the circumstances . He made sure we knew his health was the first priority and we would figure out the rest when we could.
    The wedding was just this weekend and everything went smoothly . Janine is magical ! She set everything up exactly how I imagined ( probably better even ) and she was a little voice in my head for the day steering me in all the right directions . There was not one moment of stress or panic in her hands !
    The food from cocktail hour to dinner was to die for ! I ate everything on my plate ! Also thanks to Janine who got me to my plate the second it was served !
    I can't say enough about the entire team at the Spring Lake Manor ! Everyone was on point ! Our day was amazing and it was everything I had dreamed !
    Thank you all for making my wedding dreams come true ! It was so much more special after everything we had been through and we wouldn't have wanted to share that with any one else !

Sent on 10/14/2016