The Specialists Entertainment, Inc. Reviews

176 | Verona, NJ

176 Reviews for The Specialists Entertainment, Inc.

Amanda and Ben Roth · Getting married on 03/05/2021

A truly personalized package

From beginning to end, a wonderful experience. My wife and I were pretty dead set on a live band, until we met with Phillip and Frank. From the second we walked in the door of their beautiful office, we felt heard and cared for. Everything we wanted was possible, nothing was out of the question. The entire package was tailored to us exactly. Would highly recommend. Saved us a ton of money and gave us a better experience than we ever could have had with a live band

Curt Sonnet · Married on 08/16/2020

Only if you want the BEST

Phil is the best in the business. If you want people talking to you about the entertainment long after your event, go with this team.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Michael · Married on 08/14/2020

Truely outstanding

The Specialist Entertainment is truly an outstanding vendor. We have used them on numerous events, occasions and even my own wedding just several weeks ago and everytime they have always has been top notch. Very Respectful, Reasonably priced and always very accommodating and generous. I would highly recommend this vendor for any occasion and will continue to use them in the future

Sent on 09/13/2020

Santos · Married on 05/23/2020

Magical. That is the word that I can use to describe the night for my Daughters Sweet 16. The rave reviews I heard all night from my guest, Who is that DJ? That music was awesome. This two man show went over an beyond of what I expected. They made sure the party didn't go thru any hiccups. I highly recommend The Specialist Entertainment for any of your future events.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Ryan Mcinerney · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing , they kept the party going all night played great music and really made our wedding day spectacular my guests raves about how good it was and how much fun they had with the photo booth and dancing all night I would highly recommend this company for anyone’s special day I have the best memories and they will last a lifetime bc of what Phil and his team did for my wedding

Courtney McInerney · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ Service!

The Specialists Entertainment were everything that you could want for your wedding. Phil and his crew do an excellent job of having the party go all night long! From beginning to finish, they truly know how to make sure you have a great time.

• I

Inia Eliades · Married on 10/04/2019

Great DJ with great customer service, knows how to focus on you and your partners wishes!

They kept the crowd engaged and had surprises throughout the night! Loved our wedding entertainment!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Evania Duarte · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing night

They had everyone on the dance floor all night

Celina · Married on 08/23/2019

Awesome DJ & Group

Phil is an amazing DJ and person who helped me and my fiance plan out not only the music portion of our special night but the entire entertainment. He made various suggections including a special type of "hora loca" which became a HUGE hit with my entire family from teens to young adults and all the grandparents even haha. Definitely recommend

Debbie · Married on 08/04/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ

Phil!!!!! This post has been a long time coming. We got married this past August and we couldn’t have asked for a better Dj. First of all Phil is so organized he has a website where everything is laid out on what songs to choose, to specific activities to do. I personally think we were annoying because we constantly kept changing our mind how we wanted something done, but Phil never seemed bothered. He actually would give advices or even help out what to decide. Phil made this such an easy process for us and is so smooth with transitioning songs to another. No corny or wack DJ here. Phil is the whole package and very professional. He is also super hilarious, my family got a kick out of him. Not to mention I had him going probably crazy with my secret dancers performance for my husband. He kept that such a secret and it was so appreciated, considering I also told him last minute! My bad Phil but like I said before he is very professional and figures out every scenario. Love ya Phil! Hope to work with you in the future

Sent on 10/25/2019

Melissa Silva · Married on 05/23/2019

Amazing entertainment!

My husband and I can not be happier that we choose The Specialists Entertainment as our entertainment for our wedding! You know they are good when your guests are still talking about how they had such an amazing time at your wedding 6 months later. They were an absolute joy to work with in every which way possible. When we would meet with Phillip, he was always so nice, helpful, professional and had this amazing energy to him! We are beyond grateful for Phillip and his amazing team for making our wedding experience truly a memorable one! I highly recommend them, trust us, you won’t regret it!!

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2019

A wedding of my dreams with the best entertainment!

Working was Phil and his team was one of my best choices! We knew we would pick him to entertain at our wedding the very first moment we heard him at our friends wedding! You won't regret choosing them. You will only regret it if you don't!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cruz · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our event a hit!!! 04.27.2019

Phil Santos and his team hands down made out event a hit. After attending a wedding in 2016 and seeing his work I looked no further when it was my turn to get married. From the beginning planning stage to the last second Phil went above and beyond to make our even unforgettable. He never missed a beat !!

Rasha Altidoka · Married on 01/12/2019

The Best in the Business!

I had the pleasure of working with Specialist Entertainment on THREE events, including my wedding this past Jan. Phillip and Frank are the utmost professionals–they get what clients want, they help you build the day of your dreams, and are such awesome people on top of that. We had a blast crafting our musical selection and I think I saw a bromance brewing between the Mister and Philip over a shared love for David Bowie music and movies. The vibe was awesome, they jived so well with our live band, and our guests were on their feet all night long. We still get compliments about how much fun everyone had. I can't recommend them enough and will be working with them on all events in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Mike Boyd · Married on 01/09/2019

Everything we needed!

This company listened to us and provided us with everything we asked for -- very professional!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2018

Phil is literally THE BEST!! I used him for 2 bat mitzvahs and have already booked him for my youngest kids’ bar mitzvah. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else. He treats his clients as family, need I say more??!! He is the nicest and most professional guy, love him!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! True Experts

Phil and his team were amazing! So easy and fun to work with leading up to the wedding. Not pushy with expensive add-ons and will keep it real about necessities in your package for your event. We upgraded our sound system last minute as recommended by Phil due to a much larger guest count than expected, and we were very satisfied with the result. We also had a saxophonist and percussionist which were great additions and added a unique and elegant touch. Pricing was within our budget and we really got so much for our money!

They really exceeded our expectations on the day of. They played all types of music and had the crowd up and moving the entire time!! Half of our guests were Portuguese, so we knew we wanted classic Portuguese party music played throughout the night. The flow of mixing the music up was just perfect and kept all guests out dancing no matter the genre.

We also had booked our photo booth through this vendor which turned out to be great as well. They offer 4x6 prints giving guests the option of framing their take homes.

Overall- highly recommend The Specialists Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 10/17/2018

claudia · Married on 07/29/2018

I can't begin to thank Frank enough for the amazing time we all had! He knew exactly what to do and when to do it! I wish I was having another party!!! I would recommend The Specialists Entertainment to anyone. It was like he was our family member! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Make the music happen!
    Claudia

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2018

Phil was professional, top quality, and an absolute blast. Our guests were up and dancing the ENTIRE time, which is exactly what you look for at a wedding. My husband and I gave Phil a list of songs, and trusted him to follow the vibe of the crowd. He was on point at all times! People are still bringing up how much of a party our wedding was, and say our DJ was “one of the best by far!” I couldn’t be happier with Phil’s professionalism and overall attitude. He had our wedding party hyped up for the grand entrance, and was genuinely excited and happy for us! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We also highly recommend his saxophonist and percussionist. They made our wedding have both a DJ and live band feel, which is often times what people struggle between. Phil and his team were nothing short of perfect, and our wedding was incredible because of him and his team!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Juan · Married on 07/07/2018

Phil and his team made our special night just that more special. Completely professional, friendly, courteous, and simply AWESOME. They had everyone dancing all night long. I would recommend and will definitely use The Specialist for any future events.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Janine · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! We had such a great time. Excellent variety of music. From 40's-Today. Country, Standards, Free Style, Disco, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Salsa. Everyone was on the dance floor. Great Time!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Phil and his team are just beyond amazing!!!!!! We didn't even bother searching for a DJ for our wedding because my sister had him as her DJ for her wedding 13 years ago and I remembered how awesome he was then and how many people commented to my sister how amazing he was. So I know that Phil was the DJ to hire and my then fiance was quick to agree after meeting him!!!!! He is top notch and has been doing this for soooo long that he's the best of the best!! Phil is also the official DJ for the Red Bulls Soccer, as well as being international. He does weddings and other events all over----that just speaks volumes of his talent and how amazing he is!!!! From the time I contacted him to set up an appt to meet all the way to our big day, he was so responsive via email and text. He's not out to nickel and dime you either as I've heard from other couples who experienced that from other vendor they hired.He makes suggestions and reasons for his suggestions, but if its not what you want, he drops it and doesn't push. However, i think at one point i wanted to do something and he actually suggested i not do it and gave me reasons that i never thought of that made total sense. I can't remember what it was but i just remember that that is him being completely honest with you as to what works and what doesn't with his knowledge and experience. Obviously, if you really want something no matter what he'll do it but i just love his honesty. We had our wedding at Ravello in East Hanover and I remember him asking if we wanted uplighting ( think that was it) and i said i'm not sure because i think it would take away from the beautiful room that Ravello has for reception and he totally agreed. The day of our wedding was absolutely amazing!!! Phil and his team had everyone up dancing and I've heard from guests that they loved the mix he played and that it was so much fun!!! We used their photo stage and everyone loved it as well! Phil and The Specialists are spectacular!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 07/01/2018

I have no words for DJ Phill. He is THE BEST! I have attended other Weddings that he peformed and for that reason, without any doubt, I chose him to peform on my Wedding!

Thank you Phil for everything! I couldnt be any happier! We love you

Our best regards,
    Mr and Mrs Taormina

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2018

Phil and his team did an amazing job at our wedding. They played all the song we requested along with some other great ones. We’ll definitely be using them again for future events. Thanks, guys!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Monica · Married on 05/06/2018

The Specialists Entertainment has GREAT DJs which are very professional and amazing to work with. I have used them three times for my kids communion parties and we always have a great time!

Sent on 07/19/2018