The Simply Elegant Group Reviews

114 Reviews for The Simply Elegant Group

1 User photo

The Simply Elegant Group 1

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2013

Right from our very first consultation with Ashley, she made us feel at ease. She is a joy to work with, creative, organized, and knows the MSP wedding industry inside and out. Ashley’s attention to detail is very impressive and she’s always quick to respond to questions! One of the things we most appreciated about Ashley is that we felt like she really tried to get to know us. We didn’t feel like just another client or name on a piece of paper. She gave us some really unique ideas and feedback – no cookie cutter suggestions here! She also referred us to some amazing vendors. I don’t know if we would have found them otherwise.

On the day of our wedding, both my husband and I felt so relaxed and a LOT of that had to do with Ashley and her team. The groom and I planned some detailed decor for our wedding and the logistics were complicated. Ashley and her team executed it PERFECTLY all the while making sure the wedding party, guests, and all of our vendors were comfortable and had everything they needed. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and having Ashley there really allowed both of us to truly enjoy the day! A huge thank you to Ashley and all the ladies at SEBC – you are the best!!

Meghan and Jeremy
    Married 9/21/13

Sent on 10/01/2013

I could not say enough about how amazing Ashley and the Simply Elegant staff were in helping us plan our big day. Ashley went above and beyond in guiding me through emails, vendor meetings, and planning powwows, and she went out of her way to ensure that I felt calm and prepared for our wedding day. On the day of I felt stress-free because I knew that Simply Elegant had everything handled and my husband and I are 100% happy with the way they executed everything. Thanks, Simply Elegant!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Ann · Married on 07/27/2013

As the mother of the bride, I would highly recommend Britty with Simply Elegant Bridal Consulting. She was professional in every way. She was very prompt in returning emails/phone calls. She gave us lots of good advice. It was such a comfort knowing that she had everything under control on the wedding day, so that I (and my daughter) didn't have to worry about all of the details. My daughter said that this was the best money she ever spent - and she got all of her money back in discounts that Britty was able to pass onto her from vendors. The wedding day would not have been as enjoyable without Britty!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/27/2013

Simply Elegant Bridal Consulting is totally worth working with!!! Not only did they help save time and money, they were a wonderful referral source for vendors!!! We were lucky enough to work specifically with Britty Glenn and LOVED her! She was so efficient, knowledgeable, timely, and an expert in the field! She allowed us to have the space to still make this our creation and supported us through this whole process! She was wonderful to have on the day of, setting up centerpieces, making sure we were on track with our timeline, lining people up, keeping things organized, handling passing off tips to vendors, and being a positive person whom we could trust to make sure things went smoothly on our big day! We connected with her so much and felt so supported by her! She is so detailed oriented and so am I, so I didn't have to worry she was missing anything and she did not! She was over-prepared!! We saved a lot of money as well by choosing some vendors she suggested and specials deals we had access to!

My husband states "She made the day go so well and was on the ball!"
    We were very pleased with this service!!!! I would definitely recommend hiring through Simply Elegant Bridal Consulting!!!! Save yourself time and worry! Smart decision!

Laura and TJ DaBruzzi

Sent on 08/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2013

Ashley at Simply Elegant is a life saver! Unfortunately I didn't use the service from the beginning of my engagement, but she was able to come in once I had already gotten most of my vendors and help get all of the finalizing done and the last few vendors picked. Her amazing honeymoon planning service was another huge plus! We had an absolutely incredible honeymoon all planned by the travel agent on her team. The few weeks leading up to the wedding anytime I would contact Ashley, she got back to me very quickly and always had good advice, recommendations or just calming words of wisdom. The day of the wedding she not only brought food to the church on last minute notice, but anytime throughout the day that I needed her she was right there. She also had an assistant who ran out twice during the reception to get things for us (I needed more eyelash glue and my new husband wanted a monster)! I highly recommend Simply Elegant, they are so professional, positive, and have so much experience everything went off without a hitch. I've had so many guests say that nothing went wrong (which is just the way you want guests to feel) :)

Sent on 08/02/2013

Jane · Married on 07/05/2013

We used Simply Elegant for day of services and were lucky enough to have Kristen Houck as our planner. She was such a calming force and always went the extra mile. I would not do another wedding without her! I always thought a wedding planner was a luxury I couldn't afford. I was wrong. If you book them early enough though you will get discounts on many of your vendors that can offset their services. Because of Simply Elegant I was able to enjoy one of the most important days of my daughter's life. Thank you Kristen!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

LOVED working with Ashley and the SEBC team! Not only did she guide me toward the best vendors, location and layouts, but she was FABULOUS at answering those awkward questions that come up but you never think about ("What do I do with the engagement ring during the ceremony? Does the wedding ring go on top?" and "My mom can't find a dress and I'm out of time slash ideas. Help!") She even e-mailed me the night before the wedding to make sure I was all set, and when I wasn't, she was able to print out the readings for the ceremony, rearrange the cake decorations, and meet me at my hotel room first thing!

Ashley impressed me time and time again with her punctuality, attention to detail and wholehearted concern for me and my wedding. I can't imagine doing it without her. She is my first and best recommendation to friends and family.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Collin · Married on 09/02/2012

Simply perfect. Would not imagine doing it without this fab team. They are worth their combined weight in gold. They were meticulous and professional throughout the journey.

Sent on 09/11/2012

SEBC was AWESOME!!!! Ashley made my wedding day beautiful and stress-free! The preferred vendors saved me A LOT of money and they were fantastic. I don't know how people have weddings without her :-)

Sent on 04/10/2013

Ellyn · Married on 08/12/2012

What's the quickest way to take the stress out of planning a wedding? Hire Ashley with Simply Elegant Bridal Consulting. I had no idea what I had gotten myself into when I started planning my wedding. Ashley was there every step of the way providing great recommendations and planning services. She is a joy to work with and I worried about absolutely nothing on my wedding day. Apparently there were a few minor hiccups the day of the wedding, but I knew nothing about them at the time because Ashley was there to step in and take care of it. Also, the value of her services cannot be beat. It will be the best decision you make when starting to plan your wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/23/2012

Whatever you need for your wedding Simply Elegant can help and if they can't then they will find someone that can. They do a lot of research so they are ready to give you any information you may need to lead you in the direction you want to go for your wedding. I was so pleased with everything they did from putting the flowers on my cake to guiding the bridal party on the day of the wedding. Not only was I able to have all my questions answered, they also asked me the questions I never would have thought about. They filled in gaps and solved problems that I didn't even realize were there because they were on top of every little detail. If you want a stress-free wedding I would book them for sure!

Sent on 04/03/2013
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/19/2012

Ashley and her team at Simply Elegant were an amazing asset on our wedding day! I am so thankful that we decided to utilize them. We were hesitant to use ANY of our limited budget on a day-of wedding coordinator, but in hind sight it was one of the best investments of the entire day. Ashley met with us three times before our big day to learn what we would need and what our vision of the day looked like. There was a lot of work for Ashley and team to do on the wedding day as we had a barn reception with lots of little details in a non-traditional wedding venue. They pulled it all off with a huge smile throughout! Without a doubt there were things that went awry, but the beauty of Simply Elegant is that I never knew!! The entire day went off without a hitch and I attribute much of that to Ashley and team. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and affordable "right hand" on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Maggie · Married on 08/27/2011

Simply Elegant was the best decision we made next to getting married! SEBC was extremely helpful when giving advice; they maintained a calm, relaxed, and professional presence. Ashley and Alyssa were amazing! They both took great care in helping me organize our timeline, our decorations, and various details which made our special day run smoothly! They were there for whatever help I needed and supporting in our vision of what we wanted our day to look like!! The most important thing was my husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without any worries ~ we had peace of mind knowing that Simply Elegant was there to ensure success!!! Cannot thank Simply Elegant enough for their committment to providing excellent service and just being Simply Awesome!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Maggie · Married on 08/27/2011

Sent on 04/17/2013

Alissa · Married on 08/06/2011

After planning my entire wedding myself from square one, I was hesitant to call Ashley and have her be my day-of coordinator because, let’s face it, I’m a huge control freak. I am so glad I did. I could not have been happier with what she did for me. I gave her my timeline and she did exactly what I wanted exactly when I wanted it. Her presence allowed me to relax and be completely present in my day and enjoy every second because it sure goes fast! From my view, my wedding was perfect and calm. Even if something wasn’t how I intended, I didn’t know about it. It was definitely something that I would recommend to everyone because in a time that can be so stressful and crazy, I had zero stress or anxiety about it once I knew everything was in her hands. She’s amazing.

Sent on 04/21/2013

We hired Ashley for day-of-coordination and were thrilled with the care she took to make our wedding day run smoothly. Tons of things needed to be done in the weeks preceding the wedding, and our meetings with Ashley assured us that we were well prepared. Before and on the big day, Ashley made sure our vendors were on the same page and tended to the little things that came up. She was organized and attentive, inconspicuous but always there when needed. Our parents and we were able to relax and enjoy the day because of her support!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Charlotte · Married on 12/18/2010

I was planning my wedding from out of town and relied heavily on Ashley during the planning process. I would not have been able to do it without her! In each meeting we had, she reminded me of any elements of the wedding I was overlooking. At one point I was short of linens and didn't know where to access more, by the next morning Ashley had found the perfect color and size drove across the city to bring them to me. And with her help, the day of the wedding went absolutely perfectly. I truly never though I would be so relaxed but I knew Ashley was in charge. This eased my mind and allowed me to enjoy the day. I am so grateful I was able to work with her!

Sara · Married on 11/13/2010

“I recently had the privilege of attending an event that Ashley Henry planned and prepared and everything was so beautiful and well thought out. The centerpieces she made were gorgeous and the way she laid out the tables looked so nice. Her attention to detail was so impressive - from how the photos were arranged to the lighting in the room to the menu and drinks. Ashley thinks of everything and wants it all to be just perfect. You can tell that she worked hard and put a lot of thought into everything. And she’s fun to be around too! (My 11-year old son was impressed too and still mentions that night.)”

Katy · Married on 09/25/2010

Ashley was very organized, upbeat and determined to get the job done. She carried out the bride's vision and worked hard to make it a special day for everyone.

Heather · Married on 09/18/2010

Ashley is very calm under fire & also very organized during the planning process. I'm a type-A control freak & was extremely relieved to have someone to dump all of the last minute planning details on during the wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Megan · Married on 09/11/2010

Ashley was terrific!! Very organized and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. She was professional and friendly, and did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Simply Elegant was exactly what I needed in a wedding planner. I was not a bride that wanted to be super hand-on when it came to all of the details. I didn't want to stress about all the small stuff and I didn't want to know ALL of the options there are for flowers, photographers, invitations, as this was very overwhelming to me.

I worked with Jenny and she was a lifesaver! She was on top of everything for me. She would call vendors, remind me of next steps, spent time with me going over the detailed timeline so I knew everything would be take care of, she picked things up for me the day of the wedding, steamed my dress the day of the wedding, and organzed/picked-up everything once the reception was over. On top of all this, she was so much fun to work with and we got a long wonderfully. So many people came up to me saying how much they enjoyed Jenny being around.

I would definitely consider SEBC if you are looking for a well run bridal consultant that is willing to listen to your needs and accomodate in any way necessary. It was definitely money well spent.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Priya · Married on 10/19/2013

I told my husband that as far as decisions in regards to the wedding that having Simply Elegant be a part of our day was the best decision that I made. After a year and a half of being engaged and trying to plan our wedding from halfway across the country it was wonderful to have someone there on the day of to ensure that things ran smoothly. In the months leading up to the wedding Katie was great at making sure I was on track with tasks that I needed to have done. In the weeks prior she made sure that we had every last detail organized. Each person that was part of our wedding knew their tasks for the days of and had a timeline so that they knew where they needed to be and when to be there. On the day of the wedding I was truly able to enjoy the entire day knowing that Katie was taking care of any problems that arose. I’m sure there are things that came up that I wasn’t even aware of. I can’t say enough about how helpful she was!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Betsy · Married on 03/16/2013

Ashley and all of her girls were wonderful - they provided excellent service for the day-of wedding and gave us excellent pointers beforehand, helped us keep on schedule, and counselled us in remembering what was important and worth spending money on.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Rosalyn Sloan Wiski · Married on 07/21/2018

Rocky start, strong finish

Our start with The Simply Elegant group was a little bit rocky, as we were initially assigned to a different planner who ended up being let go from the company. Kerry from The Simply Elegant Group made sure to compensate us for the time we spent working with the original planner, and promptly assigned a new wedding planner to us. We ended up working with Morgan, and I could not have been happier with her. She was friendly, bubbly, warm, and professional. Following the initial stumble with the first planner, Morgan met with us multiple times to make sure she was up to date with the wedding plans. She had a lot of wonderful suggestions for how to make things run smoothly, and our wedding day went off without a hitch. Everything ran ON TIME thanks to her! Each time I turned around, Morgan was there ready to bustle my dress, make sure I drank water, or keep us on track. I am so thankful to have had her by my side throughout this process and would 100% recommend Morgan to other brides looking for an amazing wedding coordinator.

Sent on 04/10/2019