The Shores Resort & Spa Reviews

21 | Daytona Beach, FL

21 Reviews for The Shores Resort & Spa

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2016

I had my dream wedding at The Shores and can not say enough good things about it! Carley was so wonderful to work with, she responded to my e-mails quickly and always made me feel like I was special not just another bride. The food was amazing, best wedding food I ever had. The staff was very helpful and the hotel itself is beautiful. It was the first and only venue we looked at and we knew it had to be at The Shores. We stayed there with most of our guests for the whole weekend and there is no better resort on Daytona Beach. We will be back!

Lora · Married on 04/17/2016

Great staff! Fantastic food! Amazing planning/organization!

caitlin · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I were married March 19th, 2016 and had the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at the hotel and we had over 150 guests from out of town that stayed at the hotel. Our wedding weekend was perfect! we could not have been more pleased with the service for each event of the weekend. Everything was organized and looked perfect on wedding day! We could not be more pleased with Owen, who was the wedding coordinator. He was professional, reliable, and attentive to every last detail. The food was awesome and all the staff were friendly during the reception. Multiple friends and family have all commented how beautiful the wedding was and how fluid was conducted all thanks to Owen and the staff at The Shores Resort and Spa. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a beautiful beach side wedding.

Kristina · Married on 08/09/2015

Carley and her team are absolutely amazing, and the venue itself is gorgeous! Carley is very knowledgeable, organized, and professional! When we toured venues, we knew this was the right one for us mostly because we wanted to work with Carley - the venue being beautiful and on the beach was another added bonus!

The food was delicious, the views and the resort are gorgeous, and the wedding and events team is wonderful to work with. We could not have asked for more.

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

We recently got married at the Shores Resort & Spa on 6/26/15. It was such a beautiful venue. We like that everything was in one place and that our guests didn't have to make any additional travel arrangements since this was already a destination wedding (we're from CO). Our event coordinator was Carley Rodriguez and she is amazing! Since we did most of our planning via email/phone calls it was crucial that every little detail was crossed off the list. Carley and her team answered any and all questions promptly which gave us piece of mind. Although due to weather we didn't get to be married outside - Carley worked with our other vendors to ensure we received the next best thing and it looked just as amazing! Our reception was beautiful and the space was amazing overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Our guests absolutely loved the place. We all can't wait to come back for a visit! Thanks for everything! Jen & Daniel - CO

Crystal · Married on 03/07/2015

Owen and his team at The Shores were AMAZING to work with!

From the beautifully remodeled rooms to the amazing food to the incredible staff. They go above and beyond to make every special event THE special event...even if they have a dozen going on at the same time.

Truly amazing!

Syl · Married on 12/31/2014

This place provided a gorgeous view for our wedding ceremony and also the reception. Customer service was top notch and we look forward to having events here in the future!

A wonderful little gem in the Daytona Beach area! My wedding day was fantastic and all the guests enjoyed the accommodations! The staff was very friendly and very easy to work with through out the planning process. Could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding!

Kris · Married on 05/04/2014

The Shores Resort & Spa helped make our wedding absolutely perfect. Since this was a destination wedding many of our folks came in several days early to enjoy the resort. Even though it rained for a few of the days, the Resort had more than enough space to entertain all of our guests. One thing I will suggest is that if you're the Bride & Groom, book the large balcony room on the corners closest to the outside ceremony location. These rooms have an amazing balcony that make for a romantic setting.

Dee · Married on 03/01/2014

The shores resort & Spa was the perfect place for my wedding it is definitely a 4 star Hotel! The services were excellent. The food was delicious. The weeding coordinator, Jackie Neill was fantastic. The rooms were beautiful. It is beachfront and you can't beat that!!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/05/2013

The Shores was absolutely the perfect place to have a wedding.

Everything was incredibly beautiful and everyone was so professional and kind and wonderful.

Jackie, our coordinator was amazing! She was such a calming presence when things got crazy and she was so willing to work with us to ensure our day was everything we envisioned.

Lesley · Married on 11/04/2012

Wonderful venue, the team at The Shores, headed by Michelle Waddell was flawless and made the day so easy and special for us and all of our guests. The team at the spa did beautiful hair and make up and treated us all as VIP's. We got married outside on the patio at the resort on a beautiful day in the 80's - the morning got warm and Michelle and her team made sure that guests were taken care of and brought out umberella's which had not been in the plan. This was just one small example of the care they took, the entire staff were great and nothing was too much trouble.

Would recommend without hesitation

Angela · Married on 10/13/2012

My husband and I just fell in love with this location the minute we saw it. Brittiny and the staff really did an incredible job with the reception. It was more beautiful than we ever imagined. Everyone was so nice and very helpful from start to finish. The food was absolutely amazing and was not the super small portions we had expected from a 4 star resort. Everyone, from guests to vendors, were just in awe of this location and everyone working there.

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2012

We am go glad we chose The Shores Resort and Spa for our wedding venue. We could not have asked for a better venue, the weather was beautiful and the spaces where the ceremony and reception were held were beautiful! Brittany, the event manager, really worked with us and answered any question we had along the way. She even wrote us a sweet note and sent a bottle of champagne to our room after the event ended. My guests were impressed with the beauty of the venue and I received so many compliments on how everything came together. I could not have done it without the team at The Shores Resort and Spa. My wedding was perfect, thank you!!

The Shores Resort and Spa in Daytona Beach was like love at first sight. That was the first venue we looked at... nothing else even compared to it when we visited. It was perfect for us - we wanted the beach theme without the mess of the sand. We did have our pictures taken on the beach, which turned out great! This venue is not the cheapest by any means, however, you get what you pay for!! Everything about it was beautiful and magical!

Staci · Married on 12/09/2011

This is a beautiful location for a wedding and great place to stay. Everyone is amazing! They make you feel at home! The wedding coordinators were wonderful! I always knew everything was getting taken care of and they always got back to me when I had any questions! My guests absolutly loved the Resort! I could not have asked for a more wonderful venue! There reception rooms have breath taking floor to ceiling window view! Elegant yet affordable! Highly recommend!

• Madeline

Madeline · Married on 10/02/2011

We looked for several venues before deciding to sign at The Shores. The location and the panorama was beautiful. We stay at the hotel in few occasions before engagement and we love the place. Joshua was great as well the rest of the staff. They made the day of the wedding run smooth. My guest were very please with setting and accommodation. Food was excellent. I will recommend the Shores Resort & Spa to any bride that will like a romantic and classy wedding.

• Lashawn

Lashawn · Married on 08/01/2009

The Shores was absolutely amazing!!!!! Josh was the best. I couldn't have had a better person in charge of coordinating everything. He made sure the entire day ran smoothly. My guests complimented the kind & courteous staff. I relied on Josh for EVERYTHING because I had a destination wedding. I only met him twice but his professionalism made me rest assure that everything would be OK. Being out of town, i relied heavily on communicating through email and phone. He always responded promptly. I would highly recommend Josh Williams and The Shores for any event you may have....especially your wedding.

Donna · Married on 11/30/2017

My wedding was above and beyond all of my expectations. From the time I pulled up the night before, the valets were awesome and brought everything up to my room and then on to the coastal room for setup. They even ran back down to the car for forgotten items. Check in was quick. The room and views were spectacular. The day of my wedding Carley came up to my room because we hadn't met in person yet. My day could not have gone better. I have never seen a wedding have no problems. My guests all raved about the food, the service and the fantastic settings. I truly was blown away. The following morning Carley Rodriguez came to me and thanked me for how awesome my guests were. Seriously I was so happy. I most definitely would recommend anyone to use this venue.

Christine · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

Despite the wedding coordinator leaving just one month before my wedding without being notified my wedding went off without a single issue and was better than I could have ever dreamed! The food was outstanding and the service was good. Carlie and her team are amazing.

brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

3.5

The prices are far but there is not much felxiblity in menu options for a brunch wedding. They dont have a price spread sheet would was really strange to me. But the loction and amenities are amazing