The Secret Garden at Rancho Santa Fe Reviews

4 | Rancho Santa Fe, CA

4 Reviews for The Secret Garden at Rancho Santa Fe

Diana · Married on 07/13/2019

After looking at several different wedding venues and being tired of the corporate, cookie cutter style venues, my fiancé and I were starting to feel defeated. I had received a recommendation to check out the secret garden. Upon arrival we both were taken back by the beautiful garden and whimsical feel. My fiancé was sold on the dance floor. It’s far larger than any others we looked at and that was his selling point lol. We met with Julie and she was amazing! So kind and helpful. She really wanted to get to know us and provided a no pressure sales pitch, which was truly a breath of fresh air! It didn’t take long for us to decided this was the place for us. The package is all inclusive (photography, florist, DJ, catering, and a wedding coordinator!!!) we have met them all and they are all beyond kind! We had the pleasure of doing our engagement photos with Jennifer. I’ve never had a photoshoot and was unsure what to expect. She wanted to get to know our style before, so I shared a board with her on Pinterest. She duplicated all of my favorite poses, plus several additional. She truly has amazing talent and the pictures turned out far better than we ever imagined! I cannot wait to see how our wedding turns out!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ami · Married on 10/07/2018

Want a magical wedding ? Look no further !

Omg where do I start! My husband and I got married here on October 6th in a wedding that exceeded our expectations. Christian, Julie, Haley, Jerri, Jane, Dan- you guys are the perfect team. We couldn't have asked for more. Everyone on the event planning team listened to my every wish and created the most perfect day for us and for all our friends and family.

Christian, Julie and Haley are the ultimate planning team! Quick to respond, always ready to help and super generous with throwing in extras for us to make our dream come true.

Jerri is a wizard with florals. She looked at my Pinterest board and created centerpieces, bouquets and altar flowers exactly how I wanted. It was perfect !!!!!

Jane is the best photographer ever. She makes you feel so comfortable and I cannot wait to see the photos she's got of our special day.

Dan - the DJ and MC is great at listening to you, suggesting music if you don't have set choices and he kept our guests dancing all night long.

Epic Events- we are so glad we found you, if we could do it all over we would pick you a 100 times. The Secret Garden is perfect for anyone and if you are thinking about having your wedding here I 100% recommend it. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/15/2017

Who loves venue hunting? It's fun in the beginning but after 4 or 5 venues with your groom becoming less than interested by the 3rd venue, it was a breath of fresh air to find The Secret Garden at Rancho Santa Fe. Location alone, this venue deserves 5 stars for where it s and the close proximity to the beach (they let you plan for a beach ceremony if you prefer that over included garden ceremony) but the ultimate for me was that the inclusive wedding package they feature includes SO much! With ceremony, reception, catering, bar and my vendors all coordinated on site through their package, it's a no- brainer and I'm so excited about the decor themes I'm able to pull off through their on site staging team. Twinkle lights and flowers hanging above my bridal party table? Yes please! I love how I was able to customize my wedding package to get exactly what I need and want. So happy I found The Secret Garden!

Sent on 12/26/2017