The Scott Resort & Spa Reviews

42 | Scottsdale, AZ

42 Reviews for The Scott Resort & Spa

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2016

We worked with Kelly Brabant and Alex Edmunds to plan our wedding ceremony, room blocks and cocktail hour. Kelly and Alex were very responsive to any concerns and questions. Kelly was very available throughout our stay and made sure our needs were met. All of our guests had a lovely time at the resort. It is beautiful and easy to navigate. The ceremony spot is located in the center of the resort so it was easy for our guests to find it. Our wedding was amazing. We looked at 10 other spots in Scottsdale and Firesky was by far the most accommodating and just as beautiful as the others. We wanted to host our reception off site and none of the other resorts in the area would allow us to have the ceremony there without a $10,000 food and beverage minimum. Firesky was the only place that could allow us to get married there without hosting the reception at the hotel. We highly recommend this hotel!

Gina · Married on 10/10/2014

We were planning an out of state wedding, my future brother in law had been married here and we decided to also have our wedding here. It was amazing! They were so accomodating, we had a lot of people fly in from our home town of Chicago, right from the start they were easy to work with. Getting a block of rooms booked and making everyone's reservation, the planning of the ceremony and the reception, and just some odds and ends while we were there was so easy! Our outdoor ceremony was beautiful! The cocktail hour outside on the patio really set the tone for our wedding. The food was perfect, really our entire wedding went off without a hitch because of the wonderful staff at FireSky. As difficult as it was to plan a wedding from a different state, they really made my job a lot easier by being so thorough. They were easy to get in touch with when I had questions and got answers back to me quickly. They were meticulous in the entire planning process. We can't wait to plan another trip there for our first anniversary!

Misti · Married on 04/12/2014

Our experience in working with FireSky and in particular, Jessica Angel was absolutely wonderful! From start to finish, Jessica was exceptional and was the primary reason we decided to have our ceremony at there. She was exceptional with all the details, information and outline leading up to our big day and we're certain that it wouldn't have gone off as well as it did if it weren't for her. Additionally, the entire staff at FireSky was polite, friendly and did everything they could to make our ceremony the absolute best! We would highly recommend anyone to this venue and can never thank Jessica enough for all the effort she gave to make our day a once in a lifetime experience! MG & JD

Top notch service. The most beautiful ceremony! Jessica Angel is amazing and her attention to detail is top of the line! We will be abck to celebrate our 1 year anniversary for sure!

Nikki · Married on 10/25/2013

FireSky was the perfect spot to have a wedding! The resort is absolutely gorgeous on the inside and out. We got married outside and it was beautiful. The staff was so helpful and kind and went above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations!!

Katie · Married on 04/20/2013

About half way through planning our Firesky wedding, we found out that the previous coordinator was leaving and we were really disappointed. The disappointment lasted only until we met Jessica, who is the most INCREDIBLE wedding coordinator I ever could have imagined. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her staff. Everything she did made our day so unique and special.

My husband is Australian and I am originally from Michigan, so we had about 95% out-of-town guests (about 130 traveling in from around the US and 9 different countries). On top of that, we live in Texas and only had 2 opportunities to visit Firesky prior to the big day. Jessica made the most of those visits and had everything organized to perfection.

Coming in from out of town, there are a few details that are easy to forget. The day before the wedding, I realized that we didn't have a room big enough for all of the girls to get ready in. Jessica came back with key cards to the big suite overlooking the wedding site so we could see the guests as they arrived. Jessica covered each and every detail and made the entire day beyond what I could have imagined. She made sure the flowers were delivered to the correct place, informed everybody of their timing, fluffed my train before walking down the aisle, met us at the end of the aisle with glasses of champagne after we said "I do," checked in on us dozens of times throughout the day and evening to make sure we were okay, patiently and gracefully handled all guests and coordinating everybody to stay on schedule, left a beautiful note with a signed bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for when we returned to our room... the list goes on! I've never felt more like royalty and would recommend Firesky to anybody and everybody looking for a venue.

jennifer · Married on 04/13/2013

We got married on April 13, 2013 at Firesky Resort & Spa. It was a fairy-tail wedding…perfect! The grounds were beautiful, the staff was wonderful, the food was terrific!!! I would highly recommend having your wedding at Firesky Resort. The staff (Jessica, Sarah, Brian, Dorothy) went above and beyond expectations for our wedding weekend. My husband and I were very high maintenance; but what-ever small/large special request we had, they were there and said “YES.” We liked that we could have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at one location. The garden was the perfect spot for an outside wedding; so lush, colorful and so pretty! Jessica was the best wedding coordinator. One thing I will always remember is that right before my husband and I had our grand entrance, I realized I forgot my tiara in my room. Jessica ran all the way back to our room, got my tiara and put it on my head right before my husband and I made our grand entrance. But, she also did a thousand other things to make our wedding perfect.
    Thank you Firesky Resort for helping us to create our dream wedding. We will hold these memories with us forever.

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2013

We worked with Jessica for our wedding at Firesky. She started 2 months ago - which was about a month before our wedding. It was an absolute blessing in disguise because she is the BEST on-site coordinator EVER!!! I met with her to make sure she knew all the details of the wedding, and she was quickly responsive to all my emails (which were alot for a detail oriented bride like me!), as well as answered her phone. We didn't pay to have our officiant come to the rehearsal, so she ran our rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do. I felt so taken care of on my wedding day and it was all because of Jessica and her staff!!! She is the BEST!!! (did I already say that?)

As for the wedding itself, in my opinion, it turned out beautifully. The ceremony space is intimate and gorgeous, being surrounded by lush landscape. Jessica makes sure other guests are vacated from the surrounding space, so only your guests are watching your ceremony. Arizona is obviously very hot, and no one wants to be sweating while watching a wedding - the large trees in the space create some shade for you and your guests. We used uplighting in the ballroom, which transformed the room to perfectly match with our color scheme. And the food is AMAZING!!! 5 stars for the steak! If you want an unforgettable and amazing wedding, BOOK FIRESKY NOW!!!

Diane · Married on 04/05/2013

If I could give Firesky more stars I would. The staff was so accomodating and friendly. Most of the wedding guests came from out of town so the intimate feeling was very appreciated....wasn't too big. The gorgeous scenery made beautiful ever-lasting photos, pools are wonderful, SPA is AMAZING, FOOD WAS AMAZING....I can't say enough great things about this place. Can't wait to spend anniversaries here;)

Our wedding at Firesky was absolutely phenomenal. We were married 10/19/2012 at sunset in the Oasis Lagoon and it was just the perfect weather and so gorgeous. I was shopping for venues online from another state, and as soon as I found Firesky I knew it was the perfect fit. I booked immediately, because weekends in the fall fill up quickly in AZ! I'm proud to say that I've fallen in love with Firesky and now visit as frequently as I can.

We were treated like royalty from the beginning. It was worth every single penny. Jamie and Dorothy went out of their way to make us perfectly happy. I was stressed to the max the day of but they managed to pull everything together and I was absolutely stunned and so thankful. Their attention to detail and added creativity really made the difference. Their preferred vendor list helped us to find a phenomenal photographer as well.

The food was delicious (and beautiful to look at!) and I still get compliments to this day for it. The service was impeccable and literally all of the staff at Firesky go above and beyond to make an unforgettable stay for you.

We just might renew our vows at Firesky on our anniversary this year with closest friends and family :)

Karen · Married on 09/22/2012

The minute we walked into FireSky we knew this was our Venue. We were treated very well there and Jamie was amazing to work with. They were very attentive to our needs and were open to modifying whatever was needed to make my evening spectacular. Everything was perfect.... We would recommend for anyone seeking a Venue to go to FireSky and work with Jamie. I would definitely refer them for any wedding!!

stacey · Married on 04/15/2012

I wish i could give them more than 5 stars! this was the most wonderful place to have a wedding, people that came are still talking about it! Jamie was the coordinator and she could nto have been any better, we cannot wait to go back and visit every year!

Kristie · Married on 03/03/2012

FireSky was unbelievably amazing! It is the most beautiful setting without the feel of a huge overwhelming resort. We started working with Lynn but she ended up moving which made me a little nervous... but to my delight, Jamie and Jaclyn took over our wedding. Jamie took the reins in the few weeks leading up to the wedding and was an absolute delight! Every email (and I sent quite a few!) was answered promptly and professionally. I never had to worry about a thing, Jamie took care of everything! On the day of our wedding, Jamie, Jaclyn and all the staff at FireSky went above and beyond our expectations. My mom even got a run in her nylons right before the ceremony and they went out and bought her new ones! Our entire wedding was completely seamless, beautiful and amazing.... thanks to FireSky! Our guests were so thrilled with the food, service and beauty of the location. We couldn't be happier with our experience at FireSky!

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 02/18/2012

We had our reception at FireSky and absolutely loved it. It's a beautiful property and the staff is wonderful. There were thoughtful touches to every part of our reception and we were thrilled with how much our guests enjoyed it!

Amber · Married on 01/21/2012

Jaclyn and the entire staff at Firesky were terrific from day one! The facility was so beautiful and green. Not only were the banquet room and ceremony site gorgeous but the rooms were amazing as well. Our guests had such a fantastic time and everyone was treated like VIP. My husband and I were worry free thanks to their amazing staff!

• Josephine

Josephine · Married on 12/31/2011

I just loved working with FireSky. Kerri & Jaclyn were a dream to work with. My wedding was absolutely beautiful. The food was amazing and the service was everthing I could have ever wanted.

kathy · Married on 10/22/2011

We fell in love with FireSky the moment we walked out to the pool/lagoon area...this place is stunning! Our out of town guest loved the outdoor cocktail hour and getting to enjoy the warm Arizona whether. Kerri and Jaclyn were both fantastic to work with, always quick to answer any questions, and made sure the reception went seamlessly. We were so so happy with FireSky and are looking forward to spending our one year anniversary there next October :)

ngoc · Married on 07/30/2011

A hidden paradise in the middle of Scottsdale, FireSky was a beautiful venue for our wedding. Even though we are local, the secluded and intimate environment made it feel like a destination wedding in the middle of an island paradise. The pool was a perfect gathering place for kids or grownups. They even have smores by the campfires at night and happy hour every evening in the lobby. Lynn, the catering manager, worked hard with us to get everything we wanted.

Jamal, at the front desk, checked up on us frequently and made sure we were taken care of. The food was also amazing across the board, from the appetizers (especially the lamb lollipops), to the food stations.

We highly recommend Firesky for any couple looking for a boutique venue. It served as the intimate fun backdrop for our perfect wedding.

• srhbluerain

Shannon · Married on 11/05/2010

Our wedding was the best day of our lives and the Firesky Resort made this happen for us! From our first meeting with Lynn (the wedding coordinator for the hotel) until the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly. The majority of our guests were from out of state so we had about 40 rooms of the hotel booked and we all had a blast! The grounds are intimate and cozy, with lots of greenery. The service is impeccable and friendly. The food at our wedding was delicious! Everything from the appetizers to the salad, to the dinner, to the open bar was perfect! Lynn made us feel so relaxed and she was so attentive with all our requests and needs. We definitely splurged but it was so worth it. I never wanted the wedding weekend to end!

Natalia · Married on 08/28/2010

Everyone at Firesky was great, they all did a fantastic job of making our day special. Lynn was super, she was able to work with us on many things, she was flexible and very enthusiastic about our day. On the day of our wedding, during the ceremony it began to rain, and all I remember is watching Lynn run back and forth in and out of the rain to get all the decor inside. What a trooper. The staff and service was great, everyone was friendly and attentive to our needs. Many thanks to the chef who prepared our food, we got a lot of compliments, he really did a great job. Thanks to the staff who found our puppy Scotti, who slipped out of the room. All of our guests also enjoyed their stay at the resort. Many thanks to Lynn and the staff, you really made our day very, very special.

Monique · Married on 06/18/2010

Lynn, the wedding coordinator, and Chef James were absolutely AMAZING to work with!!!! They took care of every detail through the wedding planning process until the moment we left the resort. My husband and I were so pleased with the service from our first visit, we decided to stay the weekend after the wedding. The service was impeccable from the pool bar staff, to the servers for our intimate dinner at the on-site restaurant to our room attendant. Jim, the GM from the resort even came out to say hello on one day to ensure that we were enjoying our stay. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you to everyone at Firesky!

Amber · Married on 05/01/2010

The FireSky Resort was amazing. It was everything I had dreamed of and more. Working with Lynn was easy and fun! She was so helpful, responsive and made the day perfect! She was able to answer all of my questions and provided us with everything we wanted! :)

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2010

The Venue on your wedding can day can make or break your experience as a bride - I can honestly say that FireSky made my day SO much more enjoyable by the quality of service that the entire staff gave my guests, as well as, making me feel extra special by doing the little things so well. The food, the ceremony, the service staff, the front desk, the rooms - everything was done top notch and my guests and my husband and I had the most amazing day ever. I would highly recommend this place and feel 100% comfortable that they can make your wedding day a success too!

N · Married on 03/27/2010

One would think that having to change the location of one's wedding in the middle of the planning process would be horrible. In fact, this was one of the BEST things that could have happened. The Firesky is a top notch resort with a laid-back, modern/comfy vibe. The food was delicious- from start to finish. The staff including, Lynn Lakia (catering sales manager) was easy to work with, friendly, professional, and very responsive to all of our questions/requests. She made everyone feel comfortable. The rooms are nice and modern. You can't go wrong with this property-our guests loved it! Prior to the wedding, we attended a fantastic event where we could sample ALL of the potential apps, entrees, and even wine. Also, we were able to meet their preferred vendors should you wish to use them. Please note that the cake is included in the wedding package!