The Ryland Inn Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 12/02/2022

Our Perfect Wedding!

The Ryland Inn was nothing short of extraordinary. From the moment we toured the Ryland Inn, we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. My husband and I had our wedding in the grand ballroom on 12.02.22 and were blown away by the whole team at the Ryland Inn. Lara, our event planner was there for us every step of the way through the planning process. She was there to answer any questions we had helped us personalize every aspect of our wedding day. My bridal attendant was extremely helpful, making sure we were okay throughout the night, helping me with my dress and bringing us food upstairs so we could have a quiet moment to ourselves after the ceremony. Billie and her team went above and beyond throughout the night to make our guests feel welcome. From the moment they arrived our guests felt welcomed, they were greeted with warm apple cider while they waited for the ceremony to start. We have received countless compliments on the food, especially during cocktail hour. The ability to customize the menu throughout the night allowed us to ensure all of our guests had food options they would enjoy. Our parents were also blown away by their attention to detail. Billie and her team ensured our parents were well taken care of throughout the night which included bring them plates of certain cocktail hour stations to their tables so they didn't have to get up. The popcorn at the end of the night was the perfect send off for our guests on their way out. I couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at the Ryland Inn.
    Gabrielle G. Married on 09/17/2022

Wedding of our dreams!

Me and my husband had our wedding in the Coach House earlier this month and it was the most beautiful day! We are so happy that we chose The Ryland Inn to celebrate one of the best days of our lives. Our family and friends kept commenting on how unique and beautiful the space was. We didn't want a typical ballroom wedding, and we knew that the Coach House was the perfect venue from the first time we toured the property. The food was absolutely delicious and the customer service from the moment we set our date was second-to-none. Samantha Lipman, our event stylist, was so wonderful to work with and seamlessly executed the event according to our vision. She was always so responsive, attentive, and helpful! The whole process was so personalized from start to finish and the entire staff truly brought our vision to life. We are so grateful to The Ryland Inn for making this the wedding of our dreams!
  • Kristina
    Kristina S. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Perfect Wedding Venue!

We had an absolutely perfect wedding day part 2 at the Ryland Inn. Danielle worked closely with us every step of the way, from postponing our wedding due to covid to helping everything look perfect the day of. Everyone at the Ryland truly thinks of every little detail - I’m not kidding when I say there was not a single thing that went wrong that day. I loved how our Maitre D brought us in to the grand ballroom right towards the end of cocktail hour to take a moment and just soak in the gorgeous final setup before they opened the doors to everyone. My bridal attendant was extremely helpful the whole day, helping to carry my train and flowers, and then bringing my husband and I a little bit of each appetizer in the private room upstairs right after the ceremony. This allowed us to take a moment to breathe and enjoy all of the delicious food before heading down to mingle with all of our guests. The food was AMAZING!! It was one of the biggest reasons we booked the venue and it exceeded our expectations - the passed apps, all of the appetizer food stations, the entrees… so so delicious. And finally the venue itself is just beautiful - we got married in the grand ballroom, and we had fairly simple decorations because the space just speaks for itself. We cannot thank everyone at the Ryland enough for our perfect day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth A. Married on 01/15/2022

The Best Place for the Best Day

The Ryland Inn helped make the wedding of my dreams a reality. We were immediately impressed with the beauty and elegance of the venue on our first visit there. The Grand Ballroom was just spectacular and I knew it was the perfect place for our winter wedding. Danielle was great to work with, always willing to answer my million questions throughout the planning process. As it got closer to the date she was on top of everything and made us feel calm and excited for our wedding at the Ryland. The food was outstanding, so much so that so many of our friends and family are still talking about it! The kitchen staff went above and beyond to make sure there was something for everyone. They were eager to accommodate my dairy allergy as well as any other dietary restrictions our guests had. The set up for cocktail hour was perfect with the various stations and the passed appetizers. Our guests had so much fun at the cocktail hour that it was hard to get everyone to move into the ballroom. The ballroom set up was spectacular with the roaring fire and the glittering chandeliers. Our guests also had the option of going outside where we had fire pits set up, and they loved it despite it being so cold. The entire staff at the Ryland was impeccable. Daniel, our maitre’d, and Angela, our bridal attendant, were incredibly organized, attentive, and kind. The Ryland Inn absolutely exceeded our expectations and helped us have the most perfect wedding reception we could have ever imagined!
  • Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 12/12/2021

Wedding of Our Dreams!

We were married on December 12, 2021 at the Grand Ballroom at the Ryland Inn. Our wedding was out of this world! The staff was so kind and helpful - our bridal attendant was so wonderful and sweet. The waiters and bartenders were wonderful and danced with us at the end of the night! The food was incredible and all the staff put me at ease. All our guests were happy with the food and thought the Ryland was the most beautiful spot for a wedding!
    Samantha H. Married on 12/03/2021

12/3/21 Wedding

We got married this past Friday 12/3/21 and everything was absolutely perfect. We made a game day decision to have our ceremony outside and it was gorgeous, with the fire pits going and an incredible background in the grand ballroom windows. Planning was such an ease with Danielle, who was available whenever we needed her and answered every question promptly and detailed. Service and food was amazing and we cannot thank Clovis and Sydney enough for their amazing hospitality! Our guests are raving about them! Any couple looking for a romantic and elegant space with top notch food and service, look no further than the Ryland Inn!
    Lauren C. Married on 10/10/2021

Best Wedding Ever!!!

We had the most incredible wedding at the Ryland Inn!!! We fell in love with the decor and the gorgeous grand ballroom as soon as we stepped inside. It has the most cozy, romantic, and elegant style that was just perfect for our fall wedding. The fireplace is stunning and made such a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, I was actually happy it was moved inside due to rain. The food and drinks at the Ryland Inn are INCREDIBLE!!! The tasting was our favorite wedding planning event by far and we were able to bring all of our parents along which they loved. I worked with Lara throughout the entire planning process and she was great! She is very detail oriented and always answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. Our maître d Daniel was very attentive and made sure we and our VIP guests were happy and well fed throughout the night. My dad is still talking about how helpful he was! My bridal attendant, Toni, went above and beyond the entire day! She held my dress through hundreds of very rainy photos, wiped my tears seconds before walking down the aisle, and even gave me a foot massage before changing my shoes during the reception. She made me feel like a queen the whole day! My guests cannot stop talking about how amazing the food and service were at the Ryland Inn. The venue is stunning, food is the best, and the staff creates the perfect experience!!!
    Bridget C. Married on 09/17/2021

A Magical Day!

My wife and I got married at the Ryland in this past weekend, and it was truly a magical day. The ceremony was absolutely stunning, and the cocktail hour and reception were filled with fantastic food and even better service.

Some highlights for anyone not convinced to choose the Ryland:

-Billie: She made sure that everything was perfect, and also managed to ensure that we were not worried about anything and kept us totally calm. When we were worried about the weather, she sat down and explained to us how the Ryland Inn staff uses three different apps to track the weather in order to make an informed decision about whether or not we could set up our ceremony outdoors. Her demeanor totally calmed us down, and her plan worked out perfectly.

-Sam: She worked tirelessly with us through the planning process, always put our wants/needs at the forefront, and was willing to offer suggestions when we needed them in a way that was truly helpful instead of overbearing. She is also simultaneously fun and no-nonsense. You'll have a blast talking to her, and she will also make sure everything gets done (and gets done right). Sam promised us the wedding of our dreams, and she absolutely delivered.

-Toni: I didn't know what to expect from a bridal attendant, but I never even could have dreamed up someone this attentive! My wife and I swear she could read both of our minds; she was always there with whatever we needed exactly when she needed it. Toni was also there for all members of the bridal party and made sure everyone was at ease. She's also a great dancer and a ton of fun - all of our guests loved her!

-Clovis: We specifically requested Clovis to be part of our wait staff because of his energy and personality. He made everyone feel at ease and provided great service while also creating a more fun environment for all of our guests.

-Aja: She was behind-the-scenes the day of our wedding, making sure things ran smoothly, and they sure did! She was also so kind and made the day stress-free. I actually wish we had gotten to work more with her throughout the whole process, so I would suggest asking for her!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue!

We got married on August 21, 2021 at the Coach House at the Ryland Inn. The Ryland Inn is the absolute perfect wedding venue - they truly know how to make a wedding run smoothly from start to finish. We worked with Danielle as our memorymaker - she was extremely knowledgeable, respectful, and responsive throughout our planning process. The Ryland Inn provides an amazing food experience, everything served from the cocktails, to passed hors devours, to dinner and dessert - was second to none. The grounds provide a scenic background for photos. We held our wedding in the Coach House, with the ceremony on the lawn. Everything was meticulously planned and ran smoothly. The venue also has multiple spaces for getting ready - we used the Hayloft Bridal Cottage which was a perfect space for 10 ladies to get hair and makeup done that morning. The Ryland Inn provided a butler for the bridal cottage in addition to a bridal attendant, a maitre-d, and numerous servers, bartenders, and other staff. The venue spaces are updated and fresh while still providing a rustic-elegance experience for guests. The location of the venue is convenient to many hotels and local restaurants.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue, Attentive Staff, Fantastic Food!

Absolutely perfect is the best way to describe our experience having a wedding at the Ryland Inn! The Ryland Inn was the only venue we looked at and after our tour with Sam, I knew this was where I wanted to have my wedding. Sam was my Event Stylist/Memory Maker and I could not have asked for a better point of contact. She is incredibly kind, responsive, and flexible. She was there to answer my questions over my 20 months of planning and made adjustments for me even after our final details meeting! The entire day/night was flawless because of the staff at the Ryland. Many of our guests commented about how great the service was - drinks never empty, napkins never not refolded, new utensils in hand within seconds if one was dropped, etc. Special shoutouts to Daniel, our Maitre D, Maria, our Bridal Attendant, and Clovis, one of the servers! All day/night we felt so taken care of and anything we needed they took care of for us. In addition to the service, the food was INCREDIBLE. From drinks when guests arrived before our ceremony, to cocktail hour, through dinner, and including our Jersey Boardwalk dessert station and donut wall, the food was outstanding! Sam/The Ryland Inn even put together a special plate for my fiance for dinner as he is a VERY PICKY eater. We rented the Kimbelwick House and the Groom’s Cottage on the property to get ready and stay overnight. The concierge, Tim, was great about responding to any questions and requests. It was great being able to relax the day of while getting hair/makeup done before our first look and ceremony!

The Ryland Inn was a dream to work with and our day was seamless, stress free, and truly perfect! I couldn’t have asked for more and would recommend them 100 times over to anyone looking for a rustic, romantic, and elegant wedding!
    Jackie Married on 07/31/2021

Coach House Wedding 7/31/21

I do not have any words to truly describe how wonderful our experience was with the Ryland Inn. Because our wedding was originally scheduled in 2020, we had to postpone our wedding 3 times. Each time the Ryland was extremely accommodating and they went above and beyond to ensure that our stress was alleviated. Michelle was absolutely incredible and helped us navigate our postponements and gave suggestions that helped us make decisions quickly and efficiently.

Our final wedding date was 7/31/21 and it was absolutely incredible. Sam Lipman helped us get ready for the day and was there through the million questions I asked her as we were getting close to the day. Everything associated with the wedding went flawlessly due to the amazing staff at the Ryland. The food was absolutely amazing and so many of our guests raved about the food and how it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I also have to give a huge shout out to all the staff at the Ryland. The wait staff was incredible and our guests did not even need to get up to go to the bar themselves when at the table as the staff was so attentive. Even when one of our guests dropped a glass that shattered on the dance floor, the staff was there within seconds cleaning it up. I want to give a special shout out to Asha who was with me during the entire night including fixing my gown and the Clovis who gave us suggestions on the set up of our tables and was an amazing wait staff. Some of our guests came up to specifically talk to us about how Clovis was so personable and went above and beyond.

The venue, staff, and grounds exceeded our expectations and made our day absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend the Ryland to anyone looking for a seamless, stress free, and absolutely beautiful venue.
  • Kristen
    Nicole Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Ryland Inn is a dream!!!

This was the first and only venue we looked at and upon stepping into the ballroom, I knew it was the one!! While we did have to postpone a full year due to covid, our day ended up being absolutely perfect!! The Ryland truly has a first class team from your event stylist to the wait staff. Everyone is so professional, helpful, flexible, and does everything in their power to make your dream wedding day a reality. I would not have gotten thru wedding planning if it wasn't for Lara. She went above and beyond in all aspects and made me feel like I was the only wedding she was working on, when I knew there had to have been a ton. From the ceremony, to reception to our after party the day went flawless! Everyone was gushing over the beautiful space and the food! I still have guests who can't stop talking about the mac and cheese we had at our cocktail hour. We also rented all 3 cottages on the property to get ready in and to stay over night which was so convenient! The concierge Tom was awesome and beyond helpful. He even jumped in to help my mother in law on the phone with step by step directions who got lost driving to the venue. Overall the Ryland Inn is amazing and we are soooo happy we got to finally have our special day there! Highly recommend for any couple looking for your not so typical catering hall venue with first class food, staff, and ambiance. It fit our rustic, romantic elegance vibe of a wedding to a tee!
    Rebecca Married on 06/17/2021

Our dream wedding!!

My husband and I just got married at Ryland and we can’t say enough about how perfect our experience was! First of all, we couldn’t have gotten luckier with Sam as our event coordinator. We spoke with several venues prior to locking in a date and part of the reason we booked Ryland is because we felt like we were in the best hands with Sam! After having to postpone our original date, Danielle made sure things went as seamlessly as possible, and when our new date finally arrived Sam and her team went above and beyond for us! Working with people who love what they do makes all the difference; we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!!!
    Katherine P. Married on 06/13/2021

Fantastic venue

Perfect venue for a wedding! We had ours in the Coach House and everything about it was great! The staff was friendly and accommodating and the food was AMAZING! I would highly recommend them for anyone in Central NJ!
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 06/13/2021

The perfect venue

For reference, we got married in the Ballroom and got ready at the Kimblewick house. My experience with the Ryland was nothing short of perfect. If you’re a current Ryland bride, stay excited because you’re in for such a magical day! First of all, the venue is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. But the staff is what makes that place! To start, Samantha Lipman is one of the greatest people I’ve ever met. She is so organized, professional, respectful and kicks ass at her job. I am an extreme Type-A.. and Sam was reading my mind before I even had to ask. She was in clear communication with my husband and I prior to the wedding. She was very personable and got me so excited about everything. We were scheduled to have our rehearsal dinner in the upstairs room of the Ryland. However, my husband’s grandma had a major heart attack prior to the wedding and we were afraid she would not be able to make it up the stairs. The Ryland brainstormed and put together the most beautiful rehearsal dinner at the Kimblewick house for us. Leo, our waiter, was GREAT! He made sure all of the guests had exactly what they needed and was very attentive. When we headed to welcome drinks, he stayed back to clean up. He left us a note about how he stocked the fridge with my favorite drink and that he had so much fun that he requested to work our wedding the next night. Ted, the attendant of the Kimblewick house, was also amazing and so friendly. We ordered high tea the morning of. Chef Christopher let me alter the menu of high tea to my preferences and it was such a special way to start the day. The wait staff was SO PERSONABLE and attentive. My husband and his family have owned high end catering companies. They have high expectations. They appreciated that the food for each table came out all at once, so no one was waiting. Also – after the ceremony, when we walked from the ceremony space into the building for cocktail hour.. the waiters all line up with trays of our signature drinks, red wine, white wine and beer. So as guests walked into the building, they could easily grab a drink without a long line at the bar. AND THE FOOD… OMG. They say as the bride and groom you don’t really eat at your wedding.. my husband and I devoured every bite. The guests were raving about the food all night. I felt like a true princess. I was completely taken care of. Anything I needed, Sam, the Maitred or the bridal attendant, were there. The next morning, we returned to the Ryland to pick up our stuff and it was all neatly boxed up and put away waiting for us. They were amazing, from start to finish. The staff, the food, the beauty of the venue.. it is the most perfect place to get married.
  • Steph and
    Steph A. Married on 05/02/2020

Our Dream Wedding

The second we walked into the Coach House, we knew this was the venue for us. Michelle greeted us and stole our hearts. She was our hype girl for almost 3 years, as we had to unfortunately postpone an entire year due to the pandemic. The Ryland Inn was absolutely incredible in accommodating our every need as we had to make some of the toughest decisions during this planning process. The tasting was incredible and assured us just how amazing the food was going to be. Danielle worked with us the weeks leading up to our big day and she didn’t skip a beat. She had everything perfectly set up and everything ran like clockwork. Aja took care of us throughout the night to ensure that we had everything we needed. The entire team was remarkable and our guests recognized their passion and professionalism. We truly felt like we had the best venue, down to the service, food and accommodations. We hope that we can go to the Ryland Inn for someone else’s wedding so we can experience the venue as a guest. We highly recommend the Ryland Inn and all their amazing services. What a wonderful experience.
    Lauren Married on 03/28/2020

First-class experience!

If you are looking for an elegant and classy wedding venue, look no further! The Ryland Inn is truly a first-class venue. Its rustic yet elegant aesthetic paired with delectable farm-to-table food is unmatched by other local venues. The entire team at The Ryland Inn (Lara, Danielle, Michelle, Donna, David, Chef Chris, Kimberly, etc.) was a true pleasure to work with from the moment we booked in 2018 all the way to saying goodbye as we boarded our hotel shuttle at the end of our wedding night. Our guests could not say enough about the incredible serving staff ("The service was amazing! Our server was so attentive and personable!"). Despite dealing with the pandemic and three postponements, we eventually had the PERFECT wedding day that was absolutely worth the wait!
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 02/16/2020

Bride & Groom

Where to begin? Looking for a venue that felt like my husband and I was a little difficult, as we really are not a "ballroom or barn" type couple. I happened upon The Ryland Inn by chance and made an appt. to visit it. This was the first place we were going to look at, my now husband had to work so my parents and I went and I absolutely fell in love with the grounds and the space. I called my husband and told him all about it and that was it we booked that day. Lara was our wedding coordinator and we could not have asked for anyone better. Lara answered any questions we had and honestly we didn't have too many because she literally took care of everything that we didn't have too many unanswered questions. The wedding tasting was pretty much a mini wedding and allowed you to really understand the quality of food they will be serving. Food was important to us and the fact that during the tasting the chef explains the farm to table dishes was a bonus to us. The day of our wedding we were so excited, Lara coordinated all our vendors so all we had to do was show up and enjoy our day. My bridal attendant Toni was a star! Toni goes above and beyond not only for her bride but for the groom, our family, and really our guests, you know and feel just how much she loves what she does and I could not have asked for anything more. Kat and the wait staff what can I say... Amazing! I can not say enough, everyone of our guests and I truly mean everyone came up to either myself, my husband, or our parents to tell us just how much they loved the entire staff. Impeccable is actually the word we had heard over and over again and we could not agree more. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts you made our wedding day the most memorable day ever and its so amazing to continue to hear from guests just how much fun they had and just how amazing the staff and venue were. Our hearts are so full with the memories of our day and that I believe says a lot about just how incredible the venue and staff are. Thank you ❤
    Deborah D. Married on 02/16/2020

Mother of the Bride

From the very first time we visited Ryland Inn, our daughter knew it was just what she was looking for. Not a ballroom, not a barn. Lara was our contact person/event coordinator. She did an excellent job of keeping in touch, coordinating all the various vendors, and making sure everything we envisioned happened. Lara also was able to make suggestions based on her extensive experience that wound up working better than our original ideas. She was always professional, respectful, and never tried to upsell options. We felt that she had her finger on the pulse and everything went without a hitch.
    Toni was my daughter's bridal attendant assigned by Ryland and she was on top of everything, from helping the bride dress,making sure both the bride and the groom had what they needed, making sure they had sometime to just breathe and be together, and made sure they ate. And, the part we loved best--she joined us on the dance floor!
    The bartenders and wait staff were on point. Also joined in on the dance floor!
    Food was perfect, set-up was perfect, the day was perfect.
    We did opt to rent farmhouse tables and chairs from The Daylily Group as we thought it reflected the ambiance of the Coach House.
    It would be a mistake though to call this a well-oiled machine, because that conjures up "wedding mill' .
    Far from it, a wedding at the Ryland Inn is more like a fine-tuned orchestra.
    Amy C. Married on 02/15/2020

Our Dream Wedding!

Wow. Where to even begin. Our experience with the Ryland from beginning to end was exceptional. We booked their gorgeous Coach House space in December 2018 and were married in February 2020. We worked primarily with our coordinator, Lara Nestler through the planning. Lara is so sweet and incredibly good at what she does. She created a vision for us and helped execute it to a T. She worked hard to make sure we had our dream wedding all while staying within our budget and for that, we are grateful. Our bridal attendant, Tawny, is an actual super hero. She was by our side all night taking care of every tiny detail and need, sometimes without us even asking - it’s like she has some sort of bridal telepathy. Our guests told us multiple times that our wedding was the nicest they’d ever been to and that the food was out of this world. The Ryland takes care of EVERYTHING for you. If you’re a naturally anxious worrier like myself, you would be making a huge mistake not to book this venue. I’m 1000% satisfied!
    Danyel H. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Still floating on cloud 9! (Thanks to The Ryland Inn, Michelle, and the fabulous Coach House Staff/Team)

We just got married in The Coach House at The Ryland Inn and it truly was an amazing experience.

We were looking for a venue that had a “rustic/chic/barn/Hudson Valley” feel, but with all the amenities of a more upscale venue, near reliable accommodations, and more easily accessible to a New Jersey and NYC crowd. The Coach House checked all the boxes.

Our wedding night was full of great food, amazing ambience, and perfect acoustics for music & speeches.
    Note: By moving the dance floor into the “Silo Bar” area of the Coach House, we were able to very comfortably accommodate close to 200 people for a seated reception.

Special thanks to event stylist Michelle Ross, whose ability to navigate the obstacles and rise to all the challenges that came her way is unsurpassed. Her patience and flexibility meant such a great deal to us and our families, and it’s no secret that Michelle undoubtedly went above and beyond to ensure all our concerns and needs were addressed. She truly showed grace and poise throughout this entire process, and we have the utmost respect for her and the entire Ryland Inn/Coach House Team’s commitment to excellence and client satisfaction. Special shout out to Chef Christopher Albrecht, who worked closely with us to design a deliciously unique experience, and to our wonderful Maitre D’, Cat, who was able to execute our unique flow/floor plan flawlessly.
  • Annie
    Annie Married on 12/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing place, amazing night!!

My fiancé and I both grew up in NJ and it was important to us to find a spot that represented where we were from The Ryland Inn was exactly what we were looking for. The old world equestrian theme of the building is offset inside by the grandeur of the incredible ballroom where we had a fire blazing for my Christmas wedding and garlands strung from the elegant chandeliers. The space was the perfect size, with the cocktail hour space giving guests a reprieve from the dance floor to grab another drink or take advantage of our vintage photo booth. Beyond that, the room that guests are first welcomed into after the ceremony is cozy and inviting, yet spacious and elegant. With a leather couch for seating and decor that reminds you of a gorgeous ski lodge or antique filled inn, the entire aesthetic from room to room perfectly encapsulated the theme of my holiday wedding. The s’mores out by the fire pits next to a GIANT lit Christmas tree were incredible, the lighting of the ballroom and the extra space for additional stations were just more positives on top of an already perfect evening. Danielle is attentive and kind, clearly looking out for you and ensuring that you have the best night of your life. You couldn’t be in better hands.
  • Rachael
    Rachael D. Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding venue

We got married at the couch house and it was so beautiful. Michelle was our coordinator and I can’t thank her enough for all her help! Everything went smoothly and flawlessly and the food was excellent! Thank you for making our day the best day ever!
    Amanda Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding venue & staff! Check this place out!

Amazing in every way. From the start of the planning process, Lara was incredible to work with. The Coach House had the perfect vibe that we were looking for and because we booked a bit last minute, the Ryland was able to accommodate a 100 person minimum. The day of staff was better than we could have hoped for. Tani (sorry if the spelling is wrong) was the best bridal attendant a couple could ask for! She took great care of Kevin and I including grabbing him a drink to calm his nerves during our first look, helping me through pictures, and she was prepared with her cute fanny pack to accommodate any requests that you had. She has a great personality and helped keep our guests on the dance floor. Cat was our Maitre D and executed everything from beginning to end so beautifully. You can tell the team at the Ryland Inn loves what they do. Our guests raved about the food and on top of this, even mentioned that the team and staff were incredible. Finding this venue was the best decision we made. Many thanks from the Zimmer’s!
  • Kristie
    Kristie Married on 09/29/2019

Dan & Kristie 9/29/19

My husband and I were looking for a venue that was unique! We came across the Coach House during an internet search and scheduled an appointment quickly after to setup a tour. We met with Michelle and we were provided with so much information and felt very comfortable with Michelle. We booked the Coach House! The whole process was very well organized. The whole wedding day was absolutely amazing! We booked the cottage which was a lifesaver for getting ready, and storing our belongings. My bridal attendant, Tonee, was great! Always around to refill our drinks, fluff my dress, bring our bouquets and even danced with us! Kat and her serving staff were excellent. The whole day was amazing and not one thing went wrong. Thank you Michelle and the entire Coach House staff for the most unforgettable wedding. Dan & Kristie 9/29/19
illustration stars