The Ruffly Rose Reviews

The Ruffly Rose View more information

• Tatiana
    Tatiana P. Married on 08/07/2020

Cute and flexible!

We are so excited to see the flowers for the wedding from The Ruffly Rose. I follow their Instagram and have seen nothing but wonderful bouquets. We were recommended Ruffly Rose through Colorado Mircoweddings and have had nothing but a wonderful experience with them. We changed our ceremony time and they were flexible and nice about it. Can't wait until the wedding day.
  • Belmarí
    Belmarí F. Married on 01/22/2020

Gorgeous Bouquet

I found The Ruffly Rose through our elopement planner, who connected us with them. I'm so glad because the day came and I was delivered the most gorgeous bouquet for my elopement. The boutonniere matched perfectly. Ever since the first contact, the girls at Ruffly Rose were very attentive and kept great communication. The bouquet was delivered in a vase, which I later used to keep the bouquet as a beautiful flower arrangement. It was beautiful and I will plant the succulent soon, keep a little bit of the bouquet alive.
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous Floral

The Ruffly Rose did an absolutely beautiful job on the floral for our wedding! From the beginning, they answered any questions I had and were able to give me cost approximations for what I requested. Emily, the owner, met with me in the beautiful outdoor space complete with beautiful flowers and candlelight. It put me at ease, while she carefully listened to my floral hopes and dreams and offered suggestions, pro tips, and affirmation that I was indeed on the right track to a beautiful day. Communication and invoicing was extremely easy! My sister-in-law picked up my floral and my first glance at the gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and more brought such joy to my morning! The colors and arrangements were absolutely stunning and brought such beauty to my day. I would highly recommend The Ruffly Rose for any floral needs!
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2017
    I thought the flowers were one of things I didn't really care about. I went in only knowing what kind of flowers I did not want and told Emily to go from there. She exceeded my expectations and then some! The flowers ended up being one of my absolute favorite parts of my weddings. We loved her so much my sister used her for her wedding as well and she did just as amazing with her vision. Thank you for being part of my big day and being amazing!
  • User2721821 2+ years ago
    I used Ruffly Rose for my wedding and could not have been happier. Emily is so sweet and talented. She got an idea of what I wanted and I let her work her magic from there. The flowers were beautiful and the bouquets were better than I could have imagined. She was quick to respond to my emails and easy to work with. I highly recommend her. If you need a good idea of the type of work she does, check out their instagram account, you won't be sorry! Also, she has the cutest little shop that has hats, shirts, candles, jewelry, and so much more!
  • User2191837 2+ years ago
    Emily is fantastic. I felt like she was as excited about my wedding and flowers as I was, which made the whole process a lot of fun. She was extremely flexible to my budget and to my loose ideas about my flowers. The bouquets were creative and well put together and held up really well in my rather warm ceremony and reception. I ABSOLUTELY recommend meeting with her about any floral needs.
    Lindsey Married on 06/07/2015
    Beautiful bouquets! Professional business that was easy to work with!
    Jonathan Married on 04/04/2015
    We had talked with a few florists, but none seemed to get our vision like Emily did. She was spot on from the start. She took my vision and desired look and actually improved it in my opinion. The flowers were more beautiful than I had plan. The value to cost ratio was amazing. The flowers were one of the best surprised and biggest hits of the night. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same with a different florist.

Thank you so much for everything!
    Brogan Married on 12/20/2014
    I had no idea where to start with flowers for our wedding and a friend of ours suggested the Ruffly Rose. We only needed simple bouquets and corsages and they were able to create exactly what we had in mind. Emily was amazing!! After one meeting she knew exactly what we wanted and took care of everything from that point forward. The entire staff was so friendly to work with and all responded quickly if we had any questions. They also offered a great value for everything they were doing for us. We ended up using the Ruffly Rose for the rehearsal dinner as well and the centerpieces were beautiful. I would definitely recommend Emily and her staff at the Ruffly Rose to anyone.
    Jane Married on 11/29/2014
    Do not go anywhere for your wedding flowers besides The Ruffly Rose!!! Emily did the most amazing job, we cannot get over it. She took so much time to understand what we wanted, give us ideas, and go way above and beyond her actual florist duties to make our wedding so beautiful. We are beside ourselves with how much she did for us and how much detail and talent she has. You won't get this type of personal and caring service anywhere else!
  • User1731831 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough great things about The Ruffly Rose and its owner Emily. You cannot go wrong with having The Ruffly Rose do your wedding flowers. Emily is so professional, sweet, and incredibly flexible. If you have a different idea, or need to change the order, she is just a phone call or email away. Always responding very promptly! She can make your day memorable with breathtaking and unique flowers, and within your budget. Even though The Ruffly Rose is in Denver, she was more than willing to drive up north just west of Fort Collins to our wedding venue. Planning a wedding can be stressful, make sure to use The Ruffly Rose to have one less thing on your plate to worry about!
    Nicholas Married on 06/22/2014
    Great local flower shop that conducts business professionally, personally, and kindly. The Ruffly Rose did a great job of putting our thoughts and ideas into a beautiful arrangement. Thank you for the great work!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/09/2013
    The flowers for our wedding were so incredibly beautiful! At our wedding consultation Emily had so many wonderful ideas and helped create a good picture of what our arrangements would look like. She was so helpful the day of the wedding and made sure that all or our flowers were in the right place.
    Laura Married on 09/13/2013
    Emily and staff were great to work with.
    Heather Married on 08/20/2013
    The Ruffly Rose is an enchanting shop. It is full of color (which I love!) and Emily is very sweet and knowledgeable. She gave me great pointers on flowers to choose that would go well with the theme of my wedding, which I was grateful for as this is not my area of expertise.

The staff was always super friendly every time I called, and was willing to accommodate the crazy day-of wedding schedule for me; one employee even came in early so my brother could pick up the flowers. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh. My bouquet was beautiful.

There were a few flowers missing that I thought would be there, but I believe it was due to a miscommunication and nothing more. I would recommend calling more than emailing, as sometimes it takes a bit for them to get back to you.

All in all though, the creativity and beauty of my flowers, and the flexibility and accommodation The Ruffly Rose offers far outweighs any errors in communication we had.
    Adeleene Married on 08/26/2015
    I was in love with my bouquet and flowers. They were exactly what I wanted, and they helped make my day and pictures extra-special. I sent the ruffly rose a few pictures of boquets I liked and they really came through. They were a bit expensive but it was worth it because we only got a few special items for a small event at the courthouse.