The Ruffly Rose

Denver, CO View map

The Ruffly Rose is a full service florist located in the heart of Denver's charming Old South Pearl shopping district. This pink and green Victorian cottage is full of flowers and frill! We specialize in creating custom and unique flower bouquets, perfect for every occasion. The Ruffly Rose also provides flowers for all types of events, including weddings{our favorite!}. In addition to flowers and plants, we are proud to carry a wide assortment of vases, eclectic gifts and sweet treats. We take pride in adding that extra touch to every bouquet and gift. A bouquet from The Ruffly Rose is sure to add a little "ruffle" to your day. Delivery is certainly available!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Tatiana
    Tatiana P. Married on 08/07/2020

Cute and flexible!

We are so excited to see the flowers for the wedding from The Ruffly Rose. I follow their Instagram and have seen nothing but wonderful bouquets. We were recommended Ruffly Rose through Colorado Mircoweddings and have had nothing but a wonderful experience with them. We changed our ceremony time and they were flexible and nice about it. Can't wait until the wedding day.
  • Belmarí
    Belmarí F. Married on 01/22/2020

Gorgeous Bouquet

I found The Ruffly Rose through our elopement planner, who connected us with them. I'm so glad because the day came and I was delivered the most gorgeous bouquet for my elopement. The boutonniere matched perfectly. Ever since the first contact, the girls at Ruffly Rose were very attentive and kept great communication. The bouquet was delivered in a vase, which I later used to keep the bouquet as a beautiful flower arrangement. It was beautiful and I will plant the succulent soon, keep a little bit of the bouquet alive.
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous Floral

The Ruffly Rose did an absolutely beautiful job on the floral for our wedding! From the beginning, they answered any questions I had and were able to give me cost approximations for what I requested. Emily, the owner, met with me in the beautiful outdoor space complete with beautiful flowers and candlelight. It put me at ease, while she carefully listened to my floral hopes and dreams and offered suggestions, pro tips, and affirmation that I was indeed on the right track to a beautiful day. Communication and invoicing was extremely easy! My sister-in-law picked up my floral and my first glance at the gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and more brought such joy to my morning! The colors and arrangements were absolutely stunning and brought such beauty to my day. I would highly recommend The Ruffly Rose for any floral needs!

Real Weddings

• Madie & Rowan
    61 photos · 01/18/2020
  • Todd & Emily
    25 photos · 09/21/2015

1611 South Pearl Street Denver, 80210
7205964030
Location of (The Ruffly Rose)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding