1611 South Pearl Street, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Ruffly Rose

The Ruffly Rose is a full service florist located in the heart of Denver's charming Old South Pearl shopping district. This pink and green Victorian cottage is full of flowers and frill! We specialize in creating custom and unique flower bouquets, perfect for every occasion. The Ruffly Rose also provides flowers for all types of events, including weddings{our favorite!}. In addition to flowers and plants, we are proud to carry a wide assortment of vases, eclectic gifts and sweet treats. We take pride in adding that extra touch to every bouquet and gift. A bouquet from The Ruffly Rose is sure to add a little "ruffle" to your day. Delivery is certainly available!

Follow The Ruffly Rose on

The Ruffly Rose 4
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Pacheco-John · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Cute and flexible!

We are so excited to see the flowers for the wedding from The Ruffly Rose. I follow their Instagram and have seen nothing but wonderful bouquets. We were recommended Ruffly Rose through Colorado Mircoweddings and have had nothing but a wonderful experience with them. We changed our ceremony time and they were flexible and nice about it. Can't wait until the wedding day.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Polonski · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous Floral

The Ruffly Rose did an absolutely beautiful job on the floral for our wedding! From the beginning, they answered any questions I had and were able to give me cost approximations for what I requested. Emily, the owner, met with me in the beautiful outdoor space complete with beautiful flowers and candlelight. It put me at ease, while she carefully listened to my floral hopes and dreams and offered suggestions, pro tips, and affirmation that I was indeed on the right track to a beautiful day. Communication and invoicing was extremely easy! My sister-in-law picked up my floral and my first glance at the gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and more brought such joy to my morning! The colors and arrangements were absolutely stunning and brought such beauty to my day. I would highly recommend The Ruffly Rose for any floral needs!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2017

I thought the flowers were one of things I didn't really care about. I went in only knowing what kind of flowers I did not want and told Emily to go from there. She exceeded my expectations and then some! The flowers ended up being one of my absolute favorite parts of my weddings. We loved her so much my sister used her for her wedding as well and she did just as amazing with her vision. Thank you for being part of my big day and being amazing!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    The Ruffly Rose 5
    The Ruffly Rose 6
    The Ruffly Rose 7
    The Ruffly Rose 8

The Ruffly Rose FAQ

• What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings