62 Reviews for The Royalton Mansion

Liability Insurance (1)
Buffet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
61 The Royalton Mansion Reviews

On November 3, 2017 my son Brian and his bride Julie had their dreams come true at the Royalton. Everyone and everything was absolutely perfect. The attentiveness of your staff was top notch all evening long. The decor was captivating, the food was absolutely delicious and the band was awesome. As mother of the groom I never stopped smiling. Thank you to the staff of the Royalton for making a true love story have happily ever after memories come true.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was a guest as possibly the most beautiful wedding that I've ever been to. It's not just about the venue (although that's delightful) but the experience as a whole. It was personal in all the ways that that counts. The event was co-ordinated by Amanda Lo'Piccolo and if I ever decided to get married in the US (I'm British), I'd want her help. This was simply wonderful!

Profile Picture Helen , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at The Royalton and it was the best decision I made. They truly delivered on helping to make it the best day of my life. From the moment we booked the venue to the moment we said goodbye after our last guests left we had a wonderful experience working with Mike T, Amanda, and their team. They were professional, attentive, helpful and overall, so good at what they do. The venue itself is beautiful and the service and food you receive are outstanding. They were flexible with menu items and offered a great array of selections. They pay attention to detail and are on top of their game, allowing you to breathe easy, and enjoy your wedding day, as it should be. I can't recommend them enough. It was worth every penny and a great value compared to the other venues we had visited. Several of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. My husband and I only hope we get invited to another event at the Royalton so we have a reason to go back! Massive thanks to Mike T, Amanda and their team for exceeding all of our expectations and working with us to create our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

We had our daughter's wedding here this past Friday, 10/20/17 and words cannot express how fabulous this venue was. To sincerely write that my expectations were exceeded beyond what I ever expected is an understatement, We wanted for nothing. From Mike T (who I believe is the consummate professional) to Amanda everyone else on the staff who made this wedding perfect! There is not one thing that I would change. If we had 5 daughters all of them would get married here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the wedding of our daughters dreams. I would rate this 100 stars if possible. Thank you thank you thank you, Dianne and Joe C.

Profile Picture Dianne, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing wedding at The royalton. They made our dream wedding come to life. Everything was perfect from beginning to end and the staff were incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they have been to. Also, Mike and Amanda were so wonderful to work with. We are so happy with how everything turned out and wouldn't have changed one single thing.

Profile Picture Alex , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had the perfect wedding at The Royalton on Monday (7/3/17) and it exceeded all of our expectations. This is an AMAZING venue with FANTASTIC staff that treat you like royalty and food that is cooked to perfection (get the Chilean Sea Bass if you can :-) ). Everything from the very first meeting with Mike T to the day after the wedding packing up the car was a great experience. They work with you. They answer your questions. Most importantly, they create a fairytale wedding beyond what you could ever imagine. All of our guests came up to us to complement the staff, service, and food, and said it was the "best wedding" they have been to.

Thank you SO MUCH Mike T, Amanda, Ashley, and Aldo for making our wedding reception a day we want to relive every day!

The Royalton is a hidden gem!! BOOK NOW!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Royalton is amazing and was the perfect place to have our wedding! It’s beautiful, charming, elegant, and the food is AMAZING! Mike and Amanda are an absolute pleasure to work with and they made the whole process a lot of fun. From the initial planning to the final details, they were on top of everything and are extremely knowledgeable. They were responsive to all of our requests while guiding us in a very helpful way on what would work well for the wedding we had in mind. On top of being experts in their fields and great at their jobs, they’re lovely to get to know as well. We felt confident the entire time that we were in really great hands. The entire staff at the Royalton is warm, professional, talented, and made us feel so special on our big day. The bride’s and groom’s attendants took such great care of us. And part of what makes the Royalton so special is that they focus on one wedding a day, unlike many other venues we looked at. That was very helpful for us in that we could have the space as early as we wanted that morning, and we had the entire property to ourselves throughout the entire day and night. It made us feel very at home and comfortable while getting ready for the ceremony and reception, which allowed us to take it all in and enjoy every moment! We can’t say enough good things about the Royalton and the team there. We’re very grateful that they created an absolutely perfect day for us and our guests! - Alexis and Dan

Profile Picture Alexis and Dan, 6/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning

I got married at the Royalton last month and the wedding was perfect! I could not have imagined a better day! The entire staff was amazing! They were attentive to me, my husband, our families, and the entire bridal party the entire day. Michael was invaluable. He made planning the wedding easy. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and provided me with a list of vendors to use (who all were fabulous). Our guests loved the venue and especially complimented the food--there was so much! I highly recommend the Royalton as a venue to get married.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words will never be able to express how happy and thankful we are that the Royalton made our wedding day truly unforgettable. Michael T. is an experienced professional who we trusted wholeheartedly and did not let us down. They know the wedding business from the inside out and it meant the world to us to know with confidence that the day would go by flawlessly. The grounds made for wonderful photos, the food was unbelievable (we still hear from guests that the filet mignon was cooked to perfection) and the Venetian hour had everything from a chocolate fondue fountain to an ice cream bar presented in a way that was classy and elegant. Everyone's glass was always full as the service was second to none. We can't thank Mike T. and the Royalton staff enough for their hard work and dedication on our special day!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! My husband and I got married at the Royalton in March 2017. From the moment I went to visit the venue I knew it was the perfect place for us. Mike T's experience, attention to detail and professionalism is incredible. I never had to worry about any detail and it was all perfect. On the day of the wedding, everything was planned out perfectly and the food was delicious (yes they even made sure I stopped to eat). This venue is amazing and I would recommend it over and over again!!

Profile Picture Lisa , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second I stepped foot in The Royalton, I knew it was where my husband and I would be married. From the decor, to the food, to the staff, everything was exceptional and exactly what I wanted for my wedding venue. I got married there on November 4 and have absolutely nothing to critique - and I'm typically pretty hard to impress since I am also in the event industry. Jorge and Mike T. are simply phenomenal and will cater to your every need and will happily answer any question you may have. They made the process of planning the wedding much easier and were so enjoyable to work with. I loved every second of my wedding and wish I could do it all over again, as everything came together perfectly with the help of Mike and the rest of the Royalton staff. A lot of my guests are still gushing over the wedding and have told me it was the best wedding they have ever been to, as the venue is truly magnificent. I highly recommend booking The Royalton and promise you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Dyana, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Furniture, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The Royalton is nothing short of exceptional. My husband and I got married there this past September, and our wedding exceeding any expectations we could have even imagined. Everyone who worked there is fantastic! Michael T and Amanda, who was there every step of the way. From any questions I had prior to the wedding to the tasting, they were equally as helpful on the day of. Michelle, the bridal attendant, was absolutely fabulous. She helped everyone to make sure they were at ease. The food was delicious; our guests keep talking about it! Everything I could have possibly wanted or dreamed of they made happen. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Both my husband and I are so incredibly happy we got married there. We wouldn't have changed a thing and we wish we could do it again and again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at The Royalton Mansion was one of the best decisions. Looking back, I can't image getting married anywhere else. Everyone on staff is super friendly and incredibly accommodating! There are so many wonderful aspects of the Royalton that make it great for photos. We got married at the end of September and got to make use of the gorgeous garden area. We had our ceremony outside and did all of our family photos on the beautiful brick patio. We used both staircases for photos to add just the right touch of drama. One of the many reasons that I loved working with everyone at The Royalton is because they truly want to make your day special and personal. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding day and our wedding experience!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer

I don't know where to begin to rave about The Royalton. In terms of a venue, we were looking for something that was different--not your typical country club or over-the-top catering hall. We wanted a venue that felt intimate, elegant and personal. The Royalton met every single one of those requirements.
We worked with Mike T who was the absolute best. He was both personable and professional. From our first meeting with him, my now-husband and I felt comfortable and confident that he would go above and beyond to make our wedding as seamless and stress-free as possible. Mike worked closely with us on everything--menu, decor, timing, tables, etc. He's so quick to get back to you and so on his game. Even when we had issues with other vendors, Mike took the reigns and stepped in to make sure things were handled.
One of the main reasons we chose the Royalton is that we had such flexibility with our food choices. Our guests have done nothing but rave about the selection and the quality of it. I promise you, no one will be going home hungry.
The Bridal Suite is very spacious, as is the Groom's space (equipped with a poker table). Each of our attendants were incredibly on-point and helpful. Michelle, especially really was a Godsend. I didn't have to THINK or use my brain at all that day. Before I thought it, she already had it done.
Our entire wedding day ran seamlessly thanks to Mike and the rest of the team. I can say the reason why I enjoyed my wedding day so much was thanks to them. They took control, got things done and made sure the groom and I were taken care of. And ignore everyone who tells you you won't eat on your wedding day--everyone at the Royalton will make sure you do ;)
Do yourself a favor, stop reading reviews and just book it already. The space is gorgeous, the food is amazing, the crew is spot-on. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Francesca, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Dance Floor, Furniture, Chairs, Tables

The Royalton Mansion and all of its staff is truly a one of a kind venue on Long Island. The beautiful marble, oak, and brick accents you find all over the estate created the most perfect romantic ambiance for our 9/10/16 wedding. The staff is extra attentive, and helps to make your day exceptional. All the guests cant stop raving about how great it was!

Profile Picture Katelyn , 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

This place was THE BEST! I am so glad that we booked this as our venue. From day one Mike T was amazing to deal with. He is so quick to respond and always able to get ahold of him. Even up to the week of our wedding, when he was awaiting his wife to give birth, I was still able to get ahold of him. Michelle, the bridal attendant, was fabulous. She was always there for anything that i needed. it was great. the entire staff there is wonderful. i cannot say anything bad about any one person there. This is the place to have your wedding. Everything ran so smooth, the food was absolutely delicious and it was just great. Family and friends are still talking about how great everything was there and how amazing the staff is. Thank you again to Mike T, Aldo and Michelle! I hope to be able to go back there again. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture megan, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Valet, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I had already known how great a wedding was at the Royalton from being in a friends bridal party last year but for my own i got first hand experience at how wonderful they really are. Not only is the venue beautiful inside and out but the quality of the staff is first class. Mike was patient and accommodating with all my crazy questions and requests from day one. Always easy to get in touch with a quick with a response. Michelle, Aldo and the entire staff are ON POINT. They literally take care of everything you and your bridal party need, making sure everything runs smoothly, everyone is where the need to be on time, and most importantly, everyone (especially the bride and groom) are happy. The food, from cocktail hour to the dinner to dessert (we did passed desserts and it was like an army of servers offering guests every single one of my favorite desserts) to the exit station (with an oven warming crispy churros!) was amazing. My family, bridal party and guests can't stop raving about how incredible this venue was and i agree 100%. I could not be happier with my choice to book the Royalton and would recommend any bride with high expectations do the same!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Bridal Suite, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink

My husband and I got married at the Royalton on July 3rd. It was by far the most gorgeous and elegant affair. Jorge went above and beyond always clarifying answers to our questions, giving us unique ideas and catering to our requests. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and the supply was great! The cocktail hour was PHENOMENAL and dinner was INCREDIBlE. Can't fail to mention how stunning the mansion is! It is such a wonderful venue for a royal intimate wedding. Thank you for everything Jorge! It was such a fairytale wedding, everything we dreamt of and more.

-Stephanie & Ryan

Profile Picture User4955780, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would like to give a special thanks to Mike T. and George at the Royalton. They made sure that EVERY DETAIL was taken care of from the initial planning up until the time the party was over. They were meticulous in every aspect. Both Mike T. and George orchestrated a flawless, fabulous party. We are of course somewhat prejudiced as we believe that this was one of the best weddings that we have ever attended. That being said, we heard the same comments from our guests. The beautiful mansion, the DELICIOUS food, great service from a courteous and attentive staff, are only some of the many compliments that we received from our guests. To this day, guests are still talking about how incredible the food was and how beautiful the mansion was. Mike T. and George are extremely accommodating and work with you to ensure you are 100% happy. They truly went out of their way to do whatever was necessary to ensure a wonderful evening. Thank you again for allowing us to have a magical and wonderful day and evening.

Profile Picture User4805764, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at The Royalton and it was absolutely amazing! The mansion is stunning inside and out. Mike T was very accommodating with all of our needs. All of our guests said the food was amazing! Especially the lobster ravioli and butternut squash ravioli! We got to create our own menu with Mike T and even add our favorite desserts to the Viennese hour. Also, my husband and I wanted Newcastle Ale and a pumpkin beer to go with our fall theme and they were able to accommodate us. Everything, from the time we got there at 9 in the morning to the time we left the next morning was perfect. Michelle, our bridal attendant was on top of everything making sure not only me and my husband, but my entire bridal party and immediate family, were taken care of. She made sure I had a drink in my hand the entire night, she made sure my husband and I got a chance to eat our dinner. During the Viennese hour I was so busy dancing and having a great time I didn't even stop to eat but Michelle made sure I had dessert waiting for me when we got up to the bedroom after the reception. Everything was just perfect and I am so happy we picked The Royalton!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had my son's wedding there yesterday, 8/22/15. The place inside and outside is obviously wonderful. The food, meaning everything at the cocktail hour and everything at dinner was fantastic, matching or exceeding any fine dining experience. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about either.
Prior to the event though you get to taste the food and see the venue so we really weren't surprised by either. What was surprising was the impeccable service! Starting hours before the party we were all treated in a way that is hard to describe. It seemed like before you could even think of something you needed or wanted they were there to provide it for you.
I dealt mostly with George, Steve and Kim who could not have been more professional. From getting you a drink or food, running errands, organizing everything, to having to tie 8 bow ties there was nothing they were not ready and willing to do. They took away any stress that may have come with the day.
During the party nothing changed. I must have been asked 20 time if there was anything at all I needed.The amazing service was not just for the wedding party though. Guest after guest commented about how they were treated as well. Three guests told me they felt like old friends with the waiters by the end of the event as they took so much care in the service they provided. Someone there sure knows how to choose and train their staff.
I've been lucky enough to travel and attend many functions and affairs at high end places and I can say (and many others said the same thing) that the Royalton is above ANYTHING else I have experienced! It doesn't get better then this!!!
Thank you Royalton Mansion....

Profile Picture Warren, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WHATEVER YOU HAVE HEARD, THEY ARE EVEN BETTER!
We selected the Royalton for our daughter’s wedding because of its reputation and our meeting with Jorge. We visited several facilities and golf clubs and were most impressed by Jorge’s professionalism and desire to please. Often, these are just words to get you to commit to a contract, but be assured that the Royalton and its staff follow through and more.
During the planning process, we were well advised by Jorge, Michael and the owner, Michael Einhorn, as to every detail of the event, from the early planning of flowers, music, the menu, to day of event details. If we had input or wanted something that was out of the ordinary, all we had to do was ask.
On the Wedding day itself, things could not have gone any more smoothly. The bridal party, groomsmen and parents were given their own dedicated staff member for the entire day and evening. Food and drink were amply supplied to everyone during the day and all needs were taken care of, including tying the men’s bowties. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the cocktail hour was beyond belief. The quality of the food and liquor and the servers was as high as could be. The dinner was perfect and the service, from captains to waitstaff was the best that we and our guests had ever experienced. Weeks later, we are still hearing from family and guests that they didn’t go five minutes without being asked if they needed something. Drinks were replenished without being asked!
To sum it all up, the key word at the Royalton is quality: both food and service. Having thrown large parties before at other venues, there is no other place that even comes close to the Royalton. Use them!

Profile Picture andrew, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Royalton on 8.8.15 and everyone is still talking about our wedding and raving about it! The location, the garden, the ballroom, and the getting ready rooms upstairs are all beautiful! You feel like you have your own mansion for a day! Mike was extremely helpful and responsive in all the planning of the wedding in the many months leading up to it. He always said that no question was dumb, and never seemed annoyed when I called several times a day when a question popped up in my head. George and Mike were extremely helpful and accommodating the day of the wedding. Our bridal attendant Michelle was amazing and so helpful! There was no task that she wasn't handling and she made sure that my bridesmaids could enjoy their night instead of helping me with my dress up and down the stairs :) She also made sure my husband and I were well fed and well liquored. Also, the food is the best food of any wedding we have ever been to. People are still talking about the food! The place is expensive, but for what you are getting it ends up being a better value than elsewhere because everything is included upfront without the need to add anything to your package. Other places mislead you because the quote starts low, and by the team you add all the bells and whistles that equal what we had at the Royalton you are paying more or similar. You can't beat having your own place for the day without competing with other weddings and events at the same time! My husband's mom said that if her daughter wanted to get married there, she would recommend it even though she doesn't like traveling to Long Island from Westchester.

Profile Picture Carlen, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second our daughter saw the beautiful spiral staircase and outdoor patio, she knew this is where she wanted to get married. Meeting and discussing her upcoming wedding with Mike T merely solidified her desire to get married at The Royalton. Mike T was genuine and kind, and throughout the wedding planning process patiently answered all our questions. He and George are the "dream team" and helped make all of our daughter's wishes come true.

The wedding was amazing. Mike T, George, and Michelle, the bridal attendant, were hands on the entire day. Michelle made sure the bride ate and stayed well hydrated. Mike T arranged for a surprise rainbow cookie cake for the groom that was incredible. The reviews we have gotten from family and friends have been nothing short of fabulous. The food was better than anything they had ever had, the waitstaff were attentive and kind.

A wedding venue is nothing but a place to get married and hold a reception. It's the people that plan, care for and hold your hand during the process that makes the wedding something special. Mike T, George and his entire staff helped make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding an amazing day. As our daughter said, it was the best day of her life, and she felt like a princess the entire day.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews