The Royalton Mansion Reviews

67 Reviews for The Royalton Mansion

67 The Royalton Mansion Reviews

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience

We had THE BEST experience celebrating our wedding at The Royalton. If you are considering booking, you won’t find a more beautiful, elegant venue or a better staff. It was such a pleasure to work with Amanda and Mike T. They made planning easy and fun, being available via phone and email for any small question we had and going above and beyond to accommodate personalized requests like ordering cases of my favorite pumpkin beer for our October wedding (on top of creating delish signature cocktails!). Everything about our wedding day was magical - the attendants (Michelle and Aldo) were extremely attentive and friendly all day, and the setup of the lobby, cocktail room, and ballroom was gorgeous. The staff worked with our florists to make our indoor ceremony stunning and seamlessly set up the ballroom during cocktail hour. And the food was incredible -- the staff made sure we ate at every course. We needed a glatt kosher affair and I was so impressed with how they were able to transition their venue’s catering to meet our needs. Every guest has wonderful things to say about the service. I wish we could do it all over to get to celebrate at The Royalton again.

Giovanni · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding was on 9/22/18. Mike and Amanda were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were incredibly professional and courteous. The Royalton was beautiful. The food was absolutely amazing and on a restaurant level. The staff were great and accommodating. We had attended weddings all over the island and can honestly say the Royalton Mansion was the best venue on the island. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Royalton Mansion's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words, Gio! We loved hosting your wedding here at The Royalton Mansion! You and Lauren are a wonderful couple! We enjoyed getting to know you both and your families! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness and good health TOGETHER!
  • Mariela

Mariela · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Venue!

Look no further! The Royalton is absolutely the best! Mike T. and staff are wonderful and so helpful! They really made it so easy, it was great working with them! They took care of every detail. They exceeded my expectations and vision. We had a very long reception (went till 3am) and they were amazing all the way till the end. The food was amazing, the decor of the place is amazing, the attention from the staff is amazing... as you can see everything was AMAZING! I really can't think it could have been any better. I am so glad that we had our wedding at the Royalton. I had the wedding of my dreams thanks to them.

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Royalton Mansion's reply:

Hi Mariela, Thank you so much for the kinds words and glowing recommendation! We are so grateful for clients like you and Dogan! We wish you both all the happiness for many years to come! Please do send us photos when you receive them! Cheers!

B · Married on 05/19/2018

My wife and I got married at the Royalton on the same day as the "Royal Wedding" but I honestly felt like WE were the ones treated like kings and queens. It has been two weeks since the wedding and people can't stop talking about how incredible the venue and the food was. Prepare yourself for a very lavish wedding, including food before the ceremony, an insurmountable amount of food at the cocktail party, a huge, filling dinner (with vegetarian/vegan options!), top shelf liquor and a dessert spread that some of your guests may have never seen before. I had multiple people come up to me and tell me that the steak was just as good or better than top steakhouses in NYC and apparently people were licking their fingers from the lamb chops in cocktail hour.

Most importantly, they are incredibly accommodating. Mike T couldn't be a nicer guy. Ashley was incredible. They had every detail down pat, including having food waiting for us in the bridal suite after the ceremony and generally just helping us through the most important day of our lives.

I guarantee that you will have one of the best weddings if not the best that you and your guests have ever been to. Thank you to Mike T and the Royalton.
    Brandon and Danielle

Gabriella · Married on 11/04/2017

Do not look any further. We had our reception here and everything turned out above and beyond our wildest expectations - I am very particular and everything was absolutely flawless. I don’t know where to begin but I will start with the incredible staff that made it all happen- throughout the entire process, from pressure-free booking to the big day, Mike T. and the entire team made our lives so incredibly easy and stress-free; made sure every detail was taken care of - they worked closely with our vendors to ensure everything went smoothly the day of; were so responsive and just overall fantastic to work with. On the day of, from the second my husband and I arrived with our bridal party, we were catered to, treated like royalty, never had an empty drink or plate of food- we did not have to worry about anything except to enjoy our wedding, and that is what it was all about. THE FOOD was outstanding and our guests are still talking about how it was the best meal they’ve ever had, best cocktail hour they’ve been to; waiter service was excellent - and our big Italian family is not easy to please! ;). While we worked closely with Mike and team, we were given the flexibility to customize the menu however we wanted to make it just right. On top of the quality food & service, it is a unique and beautiful space, that you have to yourselves the entire day. The Royalton genuinely wants you and your guests to have the best experience and they will go above and beyond to make it happen. The venue and staff truly understands quality all around and they deliver. I don’t have to tell anyone reading this that you invest a lot of time and money on your wedding, especially your venue but our experience with The Royalton was worth every single penny. We did not add any extras aside from what was included in our package and it was still top notch. While we may be bias, booking at The Royalton was the best decision we made & you will not be disappointed.

Karen · Married on 11/03/2017

On November 3, 2017 my son Brian and his bride Julie had their dreams come true at the Royalton. Everyone and everything was absolutely perfect. The attentiveness of your staff was top notch all evening long. The decor was captivating, the food was absolutely delicious and the band was awesome. As mother of the groom I never stopped smiling. Thank you to the staff of the Royalton for making a true love story have happily ever after memories come true.

Helen · Married on 10/22/2017

I was a guest as possibly the most beautiful wedding that I've ever been to. It's not just about the venue (although that's delightful) but the experience as a whole. It was personal in all the ways that that counts. The event was co-ordinated by Amanda Lo'Piccolo and if I ever decided to get married in the US (I'm British), I'd want her help. This was simply wonderful!

Valerie · Married on 10/21/2017

I had my wedding at The Royalton and it was the best decision I made. They truly delivered on helping to make it the best day of my life. From the moment we booked the venue to the moment we said goodbye after our last guests left we had a wonderful experience working with Mike T, Amanda, and their team. They were professional, attentive, helpful and overall, so good at what they do. The venue itself is beautiful and the service and food you receive are outstanding. They were flexible with menu items and offered a great array of selections. They pay attention to detail and are on top of their game, allowing you to breathe easy, and enjoy your wedding day, as it should be. I can't recommend them enough. It was worth every penny and a great value compared to the other venues we had visited. Several of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. My husband and I only hope we get invited to another event at the Royalton so we have a reason to go back! Massive thanks to Mike T, Amanda and their team for exceeding all of our expectations and working with us to create our dream wedding.

Dianne · Married on 10/20/2017

We had our daughter's wedding here this past Friday, 10/20/17 and words cannot express how fabulous this venue was. To sincerely write that my expectations were exceeded beyond what I ever expected is an understatement, We wanted for nothing. From Mike T (who I believe is the consummate professional) to Amanda everyone else on the staff who made this wedding perfect! There is not one thing that I would change. If we had 5 daughters all of them would get married here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us the wedding of our daughters dreams. I would rate this 100 stars if possible. Thank you thank you thank you, Dianne and Joe C.

Alex · Married on 07/29/2017

We had the most amazing wedding at The royalton. They made our dream wedding come to life. Everything was perfect from beginning to end and the staff were incredibly accommodating and easy to work with. All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they have been to. Also, Mike and Amanda were so wonderful to work with. We are so happy with how everything turned out and wouldn't have changed one single thing.

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2017

My husband and I just had the perfect wedding at The Royalton on Monday (7/3/17) and it exceeded all of our expectations. This is an AMAZING venue with FANTASTIC staff that treat you like royalty and food that is cooked to perfection (get the Chilean Sea Bass if you can :-) ). Everything from the very first meeting with Mike T to the day after the wedding packing up the car was a great experience. They work with you. They answer your questions. Most importantly, they create a fairytale wedding beyond what you could ever imagine. All of our guests came up to us to complement the staff, service, and food, and said it was the "best wedding" they have been to.

Thank you SO MUCH Mike T, Amanda, Ashley, and Aldo for making our wedding reception a day we want to relive every day!

The Royalton is a hidden gem!! BOOK NOW!

Alexis and Dan · Married on 06/25/2017

The Royalton is amazing and was the perfect place to have our wedding! It’s beautiful, charming, elegant, and the food is AMAZING! Mike and Amanda are an absolute pleasure to work with and they made the whole process a lot of fun. From the initial planning to the final details, they were on top of everything and are extremely knowledgeable. They were responsive to all of our requests while guiding us in a very helpful way on what would work well for the wedding we had in mind. On top of being experts in their fields and great at their jobs, they’re lovely to get to know as well. We felt confident the entire time that we were in really great hands. The entire staff at the Royalton is warm, professional, talented, and made us feel so special on our big day. The bride’s and groom’s attendants took such great care of us. And part of what makes the Royalton so special is that they focus on one wedding a day, unlike many other venues we looked at. That was very helpful for us in that we could have the space as early as we wanted that morning, and we had the entire property to ourselves throughout the entire day and night. It made us feel very at home and comfortable while getting ready for the ceremony and reception, which allowed us to take it all in and enjoy every moment! We can’t say enough good things about the Royalton and the team there. We’re very grateful that they created an absolutely perfect day for us and our guests! - Alexis and Dan

JESSICA · Married on 06/17/2017

I got married at the Royalton last month and the wedding was perfect! I could not have imagined a better day! The entire staff was amazing! They were attentive to me, my husband, our families, and the entire bridal party the entire day. Michael was invaluable. He made planning the wedding easy. He was always willing to answer any and all questions and provided me with a list of vendors to use (who all were fabulous). Our guests loved the venue and especially complimented the food--there was so much! I highly recommend the Royalton as a venue to get married.

Natalie · Married on 06/09/2017

Words will never be able to express how happy and thankful we are that the Royalton made our wedding day truly unforgettable. Michael T. is an experienced professional who we trusted wholeheartedly and did not let us down. They know the wedding business from the inside out and it meant the world to us to know with confidence that the day would go by flawlessly. The grounds made for wonderful photos, the food was unbelievable (we still hear from guests that the filet mignon was cooked to perfection) and the Venetian hour had everything from a chocolate fondue fountain to an ice cream bar presented in a way that was classy and elegant. Everyone's glass was always full as the service was second to none. We can't thank Mike T. and the Royalton staff enough for their hard work and dedication on our special day!!!

Lisa · Married on 03/26/2017

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! My husband and I got married at the Royalton in March 2017. From the moment I went to visit the venue I knew it was the perfect place for us. Mike T's experience, attention to detail and professionalism is incredible. I never had to worry about any detail and it was all perfect. On the day of the wedding, everything was planned out perfectly and the food was delicious (yes they even made sure I stopped to eat). This venue is amazing and I would recommend it over and over again!!

Dyana · Married on 11/04/2016

From the second I stepped foot in The Royalton, I knew it was where my husband and I would be married. From the decor, to the food, to the staff, everything was exceptional and exactly what I wanted for my wedding venue. I got married there on November 4 and have absolutely nothing to critique - and I'm typically pretty hard to impress since I am also in the event industry. Jorge and Mike T. are simply phenomenal and will cater to your every need and will happily answer any question you may have. They made the process of planning the wedding much easier and were so enjoyable to work with. I loved every second of my wedding and wish I could do it all over again, as everything came together perfectly with the help of Mike and the rest of the Royalton staff. A lot of my guests are still gushing over the wedding and have told me it was the best wedding they have ever been to, as the venue is truly magnificent. I highly recommend booking The Royalton and promise you will not be disappointed!

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

The Royalton is nothing short of exceptional. My husband and I got married there this past September, and our wedding exceeding any expectations we could have even imagined. Everyone who worked there is fantastic! Michael T and Amanda, who was there every step of the way. From any questions I had prior to the wedding to the tasting, they were equally as helpful on the day of. Michelle, the bridal attendant, was absolutely fabulous. She helped everyone to make sure they were at ease. The food was delicious; our guests keep talking about it! Everything I could have possibly wanted or dreamed of they made happen. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Both my husband and I are so incredibly happy we got married there. We wouldn't have changed a thing and we wish we could do it again and again!

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Getting married at The Royalton Mansion was one of the best decisions. Looking back, I can't image getting married anywhere else. Everyone on staff is super friendly and incredibly accommodating! There are so many wonderful aspects of the Royalton that make it great for photos. We got married at the end of September and got to make use of the gorgeous garden area. We had our ceremony outside and did all of our family photos on the beautiful brick patio. We used both staircases for photos to add just the right touch of drama. One of the many reasons that I loved working with everyone at The Royalton is because they truly want to make your day special and personal. I wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding day and our wedding experience!

Francesca · Married on 09/23/2016

I don't know where to begin to rave about The Royalton. In terms of a venue, we were looking for something that was different--not your typical country club or over-the-top catering hall. We wanted a venue that felt intimate, elegant and personal. The Royalton met every single one of those requirements.
    We worked with Mike T who was the absolute best. He was both personable and professional. From our first meeting with him, my now-husband and I felt comfortable and confident that he would go above and beyond to make our wedding as seamless and stress-free as possible. Mike worked closely with us on everything--menu, decor, timing, tables, etc. He's so quick to get back to you and so on his game. Even when we had issues with other vendors, Mike took the reigns and stepped in to make sure things were handled.
    One of the main reasons we chose the Royalton is that we had such flexibility with our food choices. Our guests have done nothing but rave about the selection and the quality of it. I promise you, no one will be going home hungry.
    The Bridal Suite is very spacious, as is the Groom's space (equipped with a poker table). Each of our attendants were incredibly on-point and helpful. Michelle, especially really was a Godsend. I didn't have to THINK or use my brain at all that day. Before I thought it, she already had it done.
    Our entire wedding day ran seamlessly thanks to Mike and the rest of the team. I can say the reason why I enjoyed my wedding day so much was thanks to them. They took control, got things done and made sure the groom and I were taken care of. And ignore everyone who tells you you won't eat on your wedding day--everyone at the Royalton will make sure you do ;)
    Do yourself a favor, stop reading reviews and just book it already. The space is gorgeous, the food is amazing, the crew is spot-on. You won't regret it.

Katelyn · Married on 09/10/2016

The Royalton Mansion and all of its staff is truly a one of a kind venue on Long Island. The beautiful marble, oak, and brick accents you find all over the estate created the most perfect romantic ambiance for our 9/10/16 wedding. The staff is extra attentive, and helps to make your day exceptional. All the guests cant stop raving about how great it was!

megan · Married on 08/27/2016

This place was THE BEST! I am so glad that we booked this as our venue. From day one Mike T was amazing to deal with. He is so quick to respond and always able to get ahold of him. Even up to the week of our wedding, when he was awaiting his wife to give birth, I was still able to get ahold of him. Michelle, the bridal attendant, was fabulous. She was always there for anything that i needed. it was great. the entire staff there is wonderful. i cannot say anything bad about any one person there. This is the place to have your wedding. Everything ran so smooth, the food was absolutely delicious and it was just great. Family and friends are still talking about how great everything was there and how amazing the staff is. Thank you again to Mike T, Aldo and Michelle! I hope to be able to go back there again. You will not be disappointed!

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

I had already known how great a wedding was at the Royalton from being in a friends bridal party last year but for my own i got first hand experience at how wonderful they really are. Not only is the venue beautiful inside and out but the quality of the staff is first class. Mike was patient and accommodating with all my crazy questions and requests from day one. Always easy to get in touch with a quick with a response. Michelle, Aldo and the entire staff are ON POINT. They literally take care of everything you and your bridal party need, making sure everything runs smoothly, everyone is where the need to be on time, and most importantly, everyone (especially the bride and groom) are happy. The food, from cocktail hour to the dinner to dessert (we did passed desserts and it was like an army of servers offering guests every single one of my favorite desserts) to the exit station (with an oven warming crispy churros!) was amazing. My family, bridal party and guests can't stop raving about how incredible this venue was and i agree 100%. I could not be happier with my choice to book the Royalton and would recommend any bride with high expectations do the same!

My husband and I got married at the Royalton on July 3rd. It was by far the most gorgeous and elegant affair. Jorge went above and beyond always clarifying answers to our questions, giving us unique ideas and catering to our requests. Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and the supply was great! The cocktail hour was PHENOMENAL and dinner was INCREDIBlE. Can't fail to mention how stunning the mansion is! It is such a wonderful venue for a royal intimate wedding. Thank you for everything Jorge! It was such a fairytale wedding, everything we dreamt of and more.

-Stephanie & Ryan

savina · event on: 03/06/2016

I just celebrated my Bridal Shower at the Royalton this past weekend. The experience was nothing short of perfection, and quite easily one of the best experiences I have ever had at a catering hall. Mike T., George and Kim as well as the support staff did everything possible to ensure the day went smoothly. They went above and beyond to guarantee that the day was everything we wanted it to be, and more. My guests have not stopped raving about the food, beautiful location and impeccable service. I will definitely keep this venue in mind for any future events and would highly recommend The Royalton without reservation!