The Royal Crest Room Reviews

111 Reviews for The Royal Crest Room

• Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Amazing venue!

Every venue we visited had some kind of con in a sea of pros that just couldn’t be over looked. Royal crest, however, was everything we were looking for! This venue is so beautiful and every email I've sent has gotten a response immediately! Highly recommend to all other couples!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Emily

Emily Frey · Married on 05/03/2020

Ceremony and Reception Venue

They always respond quickly and answer all questions I ask. The venue is very beautiful. I am so excited to have my wedding at this location.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Mary

Mary Barresi · Married on 03/14/2020

Tour of Venue

Kassie at The Royal Crest Room was truly amazing. She was super helpful enlightening us on steps to make our wedding planning more smooth. Even though we didn’t go with the venue I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/22/2020

Royal Crest Room is the best of the best!

The Royal Crest Room and the entire staff is every bit of perfect! The whole planning process with RCR was such a personable experience - that experience that every Bride dreams of when planning your big day. I had the pleasure of working directly with Jackie who made the planning process so smooth and FUN. Honestly though, every time I popped by RCR, each Event Manager wanted to know how planning was coming along and took part in reminding me how special my day was going to be (they're all so sweet). Jackie is knowledgeable, gave her advice when I needed it, and most importantly, on my wedding day, she took care of everything so I was 100% stress free. I planned my entire wedding without an official “wedding planner” so as vendors arrived and left, Jackie would casually let me know and that meant the world to me.

The venue itself is STUNNING and literally has everything you need. The Bridal suit was perfect for me and my girl gang, and there are so many places for gorgeous photo ops. The outdoor ceremony space truly made me feel like i was having a destination wedding and eating dinner in the ballroom during sunset was so elegant. Speaking of dinner...my wedding guests are still talking about the French Toast and Bacon that was served (and so am I. YUM!). The food is incredible!! If you are still on the hunt for a wedding/reception venue, you've found it. Its Royal Crest Room. Ill never be able to thank this team enough for truly making my wedding day perfect. xoxo

Sent on 04/20/2020

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2020

Spectacular!

Review

Where to begin with this amazing venue!?! For starters, the staff! Everyone from the beginning to the end were the best I could imagine! Even when hiccups happened, the staff were pleasant, understanding, and attentive. Special shoutout to Lizz who was honest, endearing and quite frankly sick of my sorries! She was amazing through and through. She helped us plan down to the tiniest detail. She kept us on track day of because get this, day of coordinator is included in the package! Talk about a deal. Jasmine was new to the team and helped Lizz on our day. It was amazing! She rocked it like no other. Next, the venue itself! It’s gorgeous! There is a stone bridge that is timeless and perfect for beautiful pictures during the sunset. The small creek with picturesque background really made for a classic look. The phone booth was a quirky and fun addition to the landscape as well. We opted to do our ceremony and reception at the venue. The ceremony space accommodates quite a large crowd. We had 90 and there was still space to spare. The stone path was clean and perfect for the outdoor ceremony. We chose to have draping on the grand pergola and it was the best decision we made! They provided a glass table for our cross building portion. It is on a golf course so they are courteous to shut down the driving range since it’s in close proximity. The cocktail area has a soft lighting and has rustic stone pavers as well. Small tables and chairs were provided. The ballroom comes with the chairs, tables, and linens. The hardwood floors are in excellent condition! Perfect for hitting the dance floor. We chose draping in the ballroom. It was the perfect touch to our event. One stop shop people! The food was SUPERB! We did three hors d’oeurves in our package. They were delicious. Bourbon meatballs, garlic bruschetta tostinis, and bacon wrapped jalapeños. We opted for plated service and got the chicken and filet mignon. The steaks were cooked perfect. All my guests were impressed with the food. Soft drinks, tea, lemonade and coffee are all included in your package as well. They offer a variety of bar options and packages to fit your needs. Hands down best experience ever! This venue gives you a personalized event day and really know how to wow you with their exemplary customer service throughout the entire process. Thanks again Royal Crest for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/11/2019

It was truly exceptional. We can’t say enough about The Royal Crest Room, everything about it is perfect. My husband and I fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. The venue was just breathtaking and perfect for our outside wedding. Working with both Jackie and Lizz was a great experience, as well as their amazing staff. Everyone working in the drizzling rain on our special day made out hearts full of joy and made us extremely thankful and amazed for everything they did for us. Our wedding was everything and more than we dreamed and ever imagined. They were always extremely helpful, friendly, attentive and very professional. The place was perfect, the food was incredible and delicious, the staff was outstanding, all was just brilliant! Everything was impeccable, we really enjoyed our day to the fullest. Everyone complimented the whole wedding and told us how amazed they were with all, from start to finish. It is truly the perfect venue, The Royal Crest Room will always have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 05/11/2019

So glad we decided on The Royal Crest Room

We had our wedding at The Royal Crest Room this past Thursday and it was everything we wanted!!

We worked with Kassie, or I should say Kassie with a K, as my family and I call her since my name is Cassie too!! It was meant to be from introductions!!

Kassie and her staff were absolutely wonderful! Kassie is personable, professional, answered all my questions down to my request for napkin measurements. She helped me make sure I didn't miss a detail, asked me about things I didn't think about. We worked closest with Kassie but the entire staff was absolutely wonderful also! They made everyone feel very welcomed.

The ceremony, reception, and bridge we're absolutely gorgeous. We received compliments about the space and 5 Star reviews on the food!!

I highly recommend The Royal Crest Room for any special occasion, especially your wedding. You will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/04/2019

Just had our daughters wedding yesterday and we are still smiling. Jackie and her crew were excellent in every way.

Jackie and her crew exceeded our expectations in every way. We Requested the chairs for ceremony to be three inches apart for extra space for our 126 quests as an example and it was done no questions asked. Simply beautiful venue and profession personal. We checked out ten before we saw and fell in love with the Royal Crest Room. The price for what you get apples to oranges was not even close.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2019

Lovely Day

We had the most beautiful wedding with the most wonderful vendor! The team at Royal Crest knows how to run a wedding, and how to adjust when things steer off track. We will always have wonderful memories of this venue.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jaclyn Shafer · Married on 04/19/2019

The Royal Crest Room, property and staff = AMAZING!!

From our first appointment to the wedding day, everyone involved was incredible. I received SO many compliments from guests saying how great a time they had, the venue was amazing, the food was amazing -- What a great feeling! And this was including the CRAZY WEATHER we experienced throughout the day. With that in mind, a special shout out to our coordinator, Lizz -- Given the weather, I was emotional earlier in the day processing the likelihood that we would not be able to use the beautiful outdoor ceremony space, but she really changed my perspective when she said "no worries, we'll move cocktail hour around" and helped me realize the level of flexibility we had to try to make it all work. After that I was completely at ease. Later on, Lizz and her team were bouncing back and forth between myself and the Groom and when the weather cleared just enough, Lizz came to me with excitement and said "If you want to do this outside, let's do this!". I heard the uproar of support come from the reception hall when it was announced we were going outside and BAM!! Lizz and the RCR team made it all happen. Lizz took off down the isle with her staff and decorations, they quickly set up and wiped down the chairs so the ceremony could begin, and we managed to have our beautiful outdoor ceremony before the sky’s opened up again. I've said it before and will say it again -- This wedding would not have been what it was if it wasn't for Lizz and her team!! As if that wasn't enough, RCR also provided fantastic recommendations for DJ, make up artist, florist etc. You wouldn't believe the number of guests that said to me "this is the best wedding I have been to in a long time (or best ever!)". You never really know how its going to shake out until it happens and when all is said and done, its the memories and feelings you have about the event that last a lifetime -- I'm so happy to hear such positive feedback from everyone -- It's something I will always cherish. Yes, this is a long review but they deserve it! Rain or shine, your wedding at RCR will be incredible!! Do it!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Beulah · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

The Royal Crest Room was PERFECT! They made the whole wedding planning process so simple. Kassie was just amazing from start to finish. I couldn't imagine the day turning out the way it did without her. If you have a choice on who you can work with, choose Kassie!! The communication was tremendous. Any little question I needed answered they were right there to help me. I literally had changes I needed to do the day before and they handled it with no problem. The ceremony space was breathtaking and the reception was decorated to exactly what we envisioned. I cannot put into words the gratitude I have for every staff member at the Royal Crest Room for making my dream wedding come to life. If anyone has The Royal Crest Room on their list of venues, look no further, you have found your dream location! THANK YOU ROYAL CREST ROOM FOR ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Andrea · Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Wedding Venue

I fell in love the moment I saw RCR.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Taylor Reyes · Married on 11/25/2018

The best experience!

Oh my goodness!!! My husband and I could not have been more pleased with The Royal Crest Room. Let me start by saying Kassie is the absolute best! She is a truly sweetheart who listens to your needs and concerns. Kassie responded promptly to our every question and was very down-to-Earth which helped the stress levels of making sure our wedding day went successfully. The staff at The Royal Crest Room are top of the line going above and beyond the call of duty. Edwin and his crew made sure the reception hall was set up to our liking with the proper table placement and chair amount. Even exchanging tablecloths to have a perfect look. Freddy and the waitstaff were superb. He made sure that every guest was served and that my husband and I were properly fed (which can be hard during a reception). The list could go on for how amazing our experience was. I would recommend The Royal Crest Room a thousand times and two over again!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Margie Agnello · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome Experience

My daughter's wedding was October 19th, 2018. I don't usually write reviews, but felt I needed to in this case in order to help future clients make this very important decision. We couldn't have been more pleased!
    As a family that works in the Country Club business, I was very apprehensive about my daughter and her husband's choice of venue. It was very important to her that her wedding be away from anything touristy. She said she wanted "something off the beaten path". I did not get a decisive feel when we initially looked at the RCR, which left me more apprehensive. But I must say, everything was absolutely beautiful and most of our out-of-town guests who had flown in, had no idea that the place wasn't a Country Club. Everything from the wedding ceremony site, the patio and the dining room were presented spectacularly! Jackie, her planner, was present from the start of the day, and I was shocked that she was still there as we ended the night! The staff was very professional and pleasant! The food was wonderful, and the vendors that came recommended by the RCR did a great job as well! My role that day was "mother of the bride" but more importantly I was entrusted to keep a watch over my 3 grand babies that day (as their parents were all attendants). I am so grateful for Jackie! I felt she had my back as well, and made my daughter's wedding day spectacular! Thanks to all at the RCR!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jen · Married on 09/24/2018

You won't find better team than those here at RCR! We looked at several other venues before this one, and they always left us feeling like we would just be another date in their calendar. Not here! Right from the get go we were welcomed with a warm smile by Kassie, an event manager quickly who became more than a friend! It was an easy decision for us, and one that we continued to be thrilled with! They worked closely with us while planning meals, promptly responding to my dozens of emails, and made sure every detail was just how we envisioned. We were able to hold our rehearsal breakfast (did someone say omelet bar!?) here, which helped the day of to go much smoother. Speaking of day of, what a great team! We got to meet even more of the team that would be helping put our day together, and each one greeted us by name! They were ready early for this detail-oriented bride to set up all her own center pieces, and were always quick to help when we needed something! We truly had our dream wedding, and I feel completely blessed to have Kassie and all the wonderful people at RCR on our side

Sent on 10/12/2018

Tish · Married on 09/01/2018

My nieces wedding ceremony and reception was at The Royal Crest Room in St Cloud, Florida. I had the extreme pleasure, as the coordinator, to work with Jaqueline Quinones and her stafff. The event was impecable from start to finish. From the planning stages to the execution Jackie was so helpful, professional and perfect as the event manager. We could not have been more satisfied with the venue and all of the team that assisted. Thank you Jackie, every bride should be lucky enough to have you work with them.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 06/16/2018

Jackie, Freddy and the entire staff were just incredible!!! When we toured, I was still on the fence because this was our first venue we looked up. But we booked right away that day and I’m so glad we did! I couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue for our big day!! Any question or email I sent was answered immediately and always kind. On the day of, they made everything so easy and relaxing! Jackie could tell the rain was coming and made our ceremony start right away! Freddy was around at every table making sure everyone was doing good! Our wedding day was perfect and it’s thanks to the Royal Crest team!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Gloria · Married on 04/04/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this venue and their staff. This was the first venue we went to visit and it was love at first sight but the love just grew!!!
    1. The venue itself is beautiful on its own, with so many pretty spots to take pictures in.
    2. Lizz was the coordinator to meet us, show us round and talk us through their packages. She was knowledgeable, friendly, honest and very helpful... we love her!
    3. The venue offers unbeatable value for money in their packages.
    4. Our experience throughout the planning was first class, responsive and always professional.
    5. At our tasting we realized how AMAZING the food was.
    6. We ended up booking our rehearsal dinner there and had the best time
    7. On the day the team was INCREDIBLE. So flexible dealing with rain right at our ceremony time.
    They really made our day wonderful and I would not change it for the world. Thank you RCR team!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

The Royal Crest Room was the perfect location for our dream wedding!! The venue is absolutely stunning, the staff was incredible to work with, and the food was delicious. I cannot think of a single bad thing to say about our experience. We splurged on the draping and the chiavari chairs in the reception area and it was simply gorgeous! Kassie was our day of coordinator and everything ran so smoothly. Thank you Royal Crest Room for providing us the perfect wedding!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 03/08/2018

Jackie and her team made my wedding day for my Husband and I flawless. The venue is beautiful, and everything came out fantastic! HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 03/21/2018

Matthew · Married on 03/03/2018

Our experience with the Royal Crest room was perfect. Lizz helped us plan the perfect day and couldn’t have asked for anything different. She was very detailed orientated and she even put up with some of our drunken guests. Thank you Lizz and the Royal Crest Doom for making Lexi and my day perfect.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Kendall · Married on 02/10/2018

I cannot begin to explain how much I loved and still love the Royal Crest Room. I found the venue on wedding wire and set up an appointment to visit (we live just over 2 hours away). My Dad lives out of state and they made sure that we could come in when he was going to be in Florida so he could see the venue too. From the second we first arrived at the venue, we were in love. We never even visited another wedding venue or did any further research. About a month after we first visited, we had everything booked and started our wedding journey! Kassie was our coordinator and she was simply amazing! I should also mention that although Kassie was our designated coordinator, the entire team was incredibly helpful, and no matter if Kassie was there or not, someone always got back to you, usually within an hour or so of reaching out. We never felt nervous about our wedding day at all. Kassie and the rest of the team completely took charge and set up everything the day of perfectly. If they had any questions at all, they asked, and they made sure that we loved everything. I loved that they offered three different packages. We went with the middle package which included beautiful Chivari chairs and we got to pick the colors of the chair and the cushions! The included ceremony chairs complimented the pergola so well. The flowers were beautiful and the entire property was clean and kept up with. We also ended up going with the linen upgrades, draping both inside and outside, and the chandelier for the pergola. The food was amazing, and we went with the tier two open bar package. The bartenders made great drinks and were so fast! Our wedding photos came out amazing because the venue has so many different areas to take beautiful pictures. We also have to give a shout out fo Freddy who was the head waiter on our wedding day, he was so helpful, gave us great advice, and made us feel so comfortable!! Thank you TRCR for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

We highly recommend this venue! Upon first meeting with Lizz we fell in love with both the team on site and also the venue at the same time. The entire team was so accommodating and so helpful in this entire process. On the day of, I cannot say enough about Kassie, who ended up being our contact throughout this process. She was so great about helping us make decisions for that day and gave us the time and space in which to make them. On the day of, she made sure that all of our vendors came in and out seamlessly and made sure I did not stress about any minor hiccups that occurred. The food was amazing; Chef James did a phenomenal job and accommodated our guests with dietary restrictions, which was important for us to do so. Our guests were pleased with the taste and quantity of food. The wait staff was efficient and friendly; they made sure to provide quality service. Freddy, who was the manager of the wait staff, was so helpful and warm. Overall, the entire team demonstrated a high level of professionalism, kindness and care throughout the process and during the entirety of our big day. We cannot say enough kind words to express how pivotal they were to making our day feel so special.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/16/2017

Had a Thursday wedding here. Simply put, this wedding would not have gone smoothly or as perfectly as it did without Lizz and the amazing staff over at the Royal Crest Room. Any email or request or question we had was answered so fast I wonder if they do anything BUT answer emails over there.

We looked at maybe ten other venues before we found Royal Crest and from our first few minutes exploring the many photo locations, the beautiful ceremony site, and the spacious and flexible reception room we jumped in. To top it off, Lizz is honestly the most friendly, upbeat, and knowledgeable woman we have worked with. She asked us questions to things we hadn't even considered and helped us craft a flawless timeline for the ceremony and reception and made adjustments on the fly that kept the day going smoothly. If anything exploded during the day we did not see it. The rehearsal had some hiccups because our family is huge and very in your face and Lizz handled everything very professionally and helped us organize the chaos in a way that made sense.

The day of the wedding itself was so perfect. Words cannot even describe. The venue was clean and flawlessly laid out, and the organization and timing of every little detail was perfect. Lizz took us around for photos, kept us on schedule, and helped with every little thing it was crazy. We forgot to tell her about a peanut allergy in the family (that we actually made a mistake on because the cake was peanut butter!) and she was quick to clear the cake after the cutting and package it up for us. The wait staff was incredible. Each member came up to us several times throughout the night to check in on us and provide us with drinks or anything we may have needed. The food. OMG the food. Incredible. Worth it alone. It is a mistake not to book here.

Sent on 11/29/2017