The Rose Garden Reviews

The Rose Garden 6
The Rose Garden 7
  • Brittney

Brittney Price · Getting married on 11/09/2019

loved the place , but we chose bigger

The Rose Garden was so inviting! They have some unique services that make them very valuable. We would’ve chosen their place but we went with a larger venue.

Sent on 01/23/2019

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you Brittney for the sweet review! I wish we could have been a perfect fit with y’all but totally understand. We wish y’all a happy wedding day and a wonderful marriage❤️

Ariel · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful wedding

They made my wedding beautiful

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you so much Ariel! We loved celebrating with yall! Take good care of each other & keep in touch~ Amie

B and e Sprouse · Married on 10/05/2018

A Wonderful NOLA Experience!

Our wedding was October 2018 and we are elated about the overall experience. Our guests are still raving about the food and beverage service during our reception! Additionally, the staff can not be praised enough for their assistance leading up to and during the wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved planning with y’all Enitra & Brian. Take good care of each other and stop in to visit if you are ever in New Orleans- Amie & Fran

Benton · Married on 09/22/2018

Reception was fantastic, Fran and Amie really took care of us and made it a night to remember!

Sent on 09/26/2018

The Rose Garden's reply:

Benton & Amanda~ Thank you so much for the sweet review! We loved planning & celebrating with y'all! ~Amie

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

When we started our venue search we went to a few different places but when we walked into the Rose Garden we were greeted with a hug. Fran was nothing but sweet. She and Amie made this whole process seamless from beginning to end. I was so nervous when I got up the morning of our wedding I was super anxious but when I walked in and saw Fran all of my anxiety went right out the window. They made our wedding day AMAZING. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking at planning a wedding and wanting to know that you're going to be in good hands.

The food was delicious. The decorations were beautiful. The staff was amazing.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    The Rose Garden 8

The Rose Garden's reply:

XOXOXO! We wish y'all a life time of happiness!
  • U

Uniqua · Married on 09/02/2018

Simply Amazing!

Ami and Fran were AMAZING and such loving individuals to do business with. While I am not from New Orleans and my mom and entire wedding party lived in SC, I needed all the help I could get and they were there to help with whatever! 90% of our guests came from out of town, and everyone was please with their entire experience! My Husband and I wouldn't have had it any other way! We didn't have to lift a finger and our special day was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    The Rose Garden 9
    The Rose Garden 10

The Rose Garden's reply:

Uniqua we absolutely loved planning with you & Ryan and celebrating with both of your families! Take good care of each other and your precious little one! Much love~ Amie & Fran

Kya · Married on 07/29/2018

I decided to have a real wedding reception in less than 2 weeks from my wedding date. I chose The Rose Garden because it was very affordable( but doesn't feel cheap), I wouldn't need to decorate( lovely neutral decor), and the food is soooooooo good(they are Messina's, nuf said)! Once I chose The Rose Garden, Fran and Amie handled everything else. They even had special attendants to look after my parents and inlaws! It was the most layed back, stress free day I could have hoped for. You won't regret going with The Rose Garden.

Sent on 08/22/2018

The Rose Garden's reply:

Awe Kya we loved planning your whirlwind reception with you! Y'all are so sweet and we wish you and Ardell a lifer time of happiness!

Christina · Married on 12/03/2017

I can’t thank these people enough ! Amie , Fran & Family help me until I got in my car after my event was over . Getting to know these people we now call FAMILY is a blessing. Amie called and emailed me plethora of times , keeping me on my toes giving advice & letting me know what’s going on. I still have guests and family talking about the food and the drinks. They treated everyone like royalty. My mother says she never had to get up cause the food and drinks kept pouring out. The food was wonderful the love we received was overwhelming ! Thank you Fran for the hugs I so needed them . She made me feel so at home and made me feel secure about getting this venue. If your looking for affordable venue this is the place ! We love you guys xoxo
    Thank you WE appreciate you all at the Rose Garden ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The Rose Garden 17
    The Rose Garden 18
    The Rose Garden 19

The Rose Garden's reply:

Yay! I love all of the beautiful pictures and this amazing review! Take good care of each other and keep in touch! xoxo~Amie & Fran

Haleigh · Married on 10/27/2017

So happy we had our wedding at The Rose Garden! Such s beautiful and wonderful place.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    The Rose Garden 20

Thanks Haleigh and Will! Xoxoxo❤️

Christina · Married on 05/19/2017

The rose garden went above and beyond our expectations. I’m blessed to have met Fran And Amie they made my wedding day a day I will never forget

-Christina Sheppard

The Rose Garden's reply:

Awe, Christina & Zim!!! So sweet! Thank you so much!

Bryan · Married on 05/19/2017

Amy and Fran were amazing. They were very personable and helped with each and every step to ensure our special day was just that "Special." They are more than vendors they are family.

The Rose Garden's reply:

Bryan!!! Thank you so much! Y'all are amazing!

Gina · Married on 10/29/2016

Me and my husband choose this venue because it was just so beautiful and very affordable! This family owned buisness is just the sweetest people I have ever met. Very attentive throughout our whole experience! The food was absolutely PERFECT!!! We cannot wait to have another event at The Rose Garden ♡

Gina - you are amazing! Thank you for this great review! Xoxox

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Fran and Amie made the whole wedding process super easy. They let me come to the rose garden with questions a million times. We talked about the night ahead of time and they knew exactly what I wanted - and they made it happen! The night ran super smoothly with them making sure everything happened that I had wanted! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. The food was delicious too!

Sent on 07/20/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Amanda & Brandon we absolutely loved celebrating with ya'll! Thank you for the sweet review and please keep in touch!

~Amie

Michelle · Married on 06/22/2016

I had my wedding here are June 22, 2016. People who work here are great at planning and helping out. Everyone was so nice. At the beginning of the reception, I was freaking out because one of our groomsmen was running late, and they kept me calm. Also, I could not find my garter the day of the wedding, and I didn't tell them this until we were about to do the garter toss and within minutes they had one for me. They even helped us with getting cute pictures outside. They really think of everything, and I am so glad I went with this venue. They do all the thinking and work for you so you can relax and have fun.

Sent on 07/08/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Louis just put up a few more pictures from the wedding... I LOVE the one of you and Ross behind your brother playing the saxophone. Your guest were so awesome and fun!

Litany · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I LOVED this venue and each of the staff members. First and foremost, it was an absolutely incredible value. There are multiple package options to fit any budget. The package we selected included all of the food, premium open bar, DJ, photobooth, wedding cake, table linens and decor. We had 300 guests, and everyone commented that the food was incredible and it just kept coming! I can't comment enough on how professional and personable the staff is. They were quick to respond to any question, and by the time the wedding day arrived, we felt like we were working with family. I highly recommend this reception venue!

Sent on 07/13/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you Litany & Jake for sharing your special day with us! We loved getting to be part of your amazing journey:) Keep in touch~ Amie & Fran

Megan · Married on 04/17/2016

This place was just all around wonderful. Costumer service was fantastic. They work with you and are determined to make your dreams come true. Fran and Amy have answers to all of your questions and easily take away your wedding day fears. Everyone there treats you like family. The food is to die for!!! My husband and I just couldn't have asked for more??????

Sent on 08/15/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Megan & Bryan~ thank you for the sweet review! We enjoyed every minute of celebrating with your sweet family! Take good care of each other!

~Amie & Fran

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Amie, Fran, Joey and Vic. My husband and I had our March 5th reception at the Rose Garden. Everything was top notch from the planning, to the food, music, all the samll details were taken care of. Our guests are still raving about the food and the venue itself. I would not hesitate to recommend the Rose Garden for your special day. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Melissa, you and George were so fun! We loved having you and enjoyed the Greek touches to the reception!!!

Julie · Married on 09/08/2015

What a beautiful venue! The food was delicious. The owner's make sure that every detail is perfect and create a wonderful special night for the bride and groom, family and guests.

Sent on 07/08/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you Julie & David, we loved celebrating with you both!

JoAnna · Married on 10/24/2014

Everything from planning to executing our wedding was flawless. We received many compliments from guests about the wedding and food. I definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/07/2016

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review JoAnna! We loved sharing in you and Matt's special day!

Aferkisha · Married on 05/31/2014

The Rose Garden was absolutely wonderful. They were so professional and helped me out when I needed them. I planned my entire wedding by myself and could always depend on Mrs. Fran and Amie when I need5 them. The food was awesome and the venue is so beautiful. Looking forward to planning my anniversary party there.

The Rose Garden 21
    The Rose Garden 22

The Rose Garden's reply:

Love it Kisha! thank you so much and we can't wait to celebrate again with y'all! Xoxo

Natalie · Married on 10/09/2011

They were so responsive and helpful. Incredibly professional and warm!

Sent on 12/19/2017

The Rose Garden's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Natalie!