The Rivers Retreat Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

Haley A. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t be more perfect!

Marcus and the staff were so helpful and accommodating! Having the property for the whole weekend was a huge blessing for us since we had so much family traveling from out of state! Such a beautiful place! The perfect place for our wedding!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Hidden Secret Unveiled!

If I could give it more than 5 stars I would!! We had my dad's 97th birthday party in the dining hall on a Sunday. We had access to the complete dining hall and it's full size kitchen! Our guest arrived to a beautifully set up dining hall covered in the black tablecloths and chairs. A table was also set up for dad's cake and a long buffet table was all set up and nicely decorated. It was a nice spring day and I wish we would have not been so busying socializing and spent time on the 13 acre property. It was truly a wonderful experience. Sadly, I didn't know about this hidden gem when my daughters were married. Before you decide on a venue, please do not pass up a tour of The Rivers Retreat ... you don't want to cross this one off your list. THANK YOU MARCUS for everything! Your hospitality was top notch!

• Hayley
    Hayley M. Married on 03/06/2021

The Rivers Retreat, A Dream Come True

When we found the Rivers Retreat in December and re-planned our entire March wedding, we were initially very stressed and nervous, but let me tell you we had no reason to be! The property is gorgeous and totally customizable! Staying on the property for the full weekend with our entire wedding party led to some of the greatest memories of our lives. Marcus was incredible to work with, so professional, flexible, and genuinely went out of his way to ensure it was the weekend of dreams. We love the Rivers Retreat and could not recommend it more!

Hayley,
    I am humbled by your kind words. I am honored that you chose my venue for your wedding and It was great working with you and your families. Your wedding was incredible and it was an amazing experience to see everyone having such a fantastic time. Thank you again for placing your trust in me and choosing The Rivers Retreat! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and I hope to see you again soon.

Marcus
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Bridget
    Bridget Z. Married on 04/24/2022
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Wedding Weekend at Rivers Retreat!

We loved having our wedding at the Rivers Retreat and could not recommend it more! The property is beautiful and completely customizable to your own style! We could do any decorations we wanted and Marcus was able to accommodate all of our many requests! We rented the property for the full weekend, so we were able to use the various rooms for our rehearsal dinner, getting ready for the wedding, the ceremony, and reception! It was an absolute blast and so convenient to have everything all at one place. We made the best memories staying on the property for the full weekend with all of our friends and family! Marcus was very easy to work with and made sure we had everything we needed and more!

The Rivers Retreat's reply:

Bridget, I really appreciate your kind words and I really appreciate you choosing our venue for your wedding! I wish you two all the happiness in the world together!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth P. Married on 09/26/2021
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Great Place, Great Guy

We ended up not choosing this vendor due to him being slightly out of budget, but he is super nice, has a pretty property, and has great pricing for what he offers. If we had a larger budget, we would have booked him for sure as he offers the entire property for the whole weekend, which is great for close knit families.

The Rivers Retreat's reply:

Elizabeth, I really appreciate your kind words! Congratulations again on your engagement and I wish you and your fiancé' a lifetime of happiness.

Marcus