The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee Reviews

5 | Greensboro, GA

5 Reviews for The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee

Christina · Married on 10/10/2008

The wedding planner ,Shannon, was amazing!! She was with me all day making sure everything was perfect. I could not have pictured a more perfect day!!

Absolutely fantastic location at the Sandy Creek Barn for my Christmas wedding! Yes, it was very expensive, but it was a day to remember and all my friends said it was the most unique place they had ever been!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

We used the Sandy Creek Barn for our ceremony and reception, which is owned by the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation. The barn is beautiful, the food was amazing, and the service was even better. When one of my cousins got sick, a staff member drove her and her boyfriend home from the barn (they were staying at a different hotel on the Lake). When I forgot my veil a staff member from the hotel drove it out to the barn. I could go on about the service forever. They are amazing. My wedding planner was 8 months pregnant and stayed at the wedding all night and had an additional assistant there to help her. The service is above and beyond. My friends and family loved the food. We cant thank them enough!!

• Casie

Casie · Married on 09/24/2011

I got married at Reynolds Plantation Pavilion. Everything was fabulous and we did not have any glitches!

Susan · Married on 05/23/2009

3.0

As with any Ritz-Carlton, you pay for the level of service you receive which, in my opinion, is paramount when you are trying to pull off a wedding.