The Right Vibez Reviews

7 Reviews for The Right Vibez

• Latisha

Latisha · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Wedding Ever!!!!!

It was truly a great experience working with them from there professionalism to just making sure our vision came true. They are a great team and I look forward to working with them in the future. They know how to rock a party too!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Angelica · Married on 07/21/2018

We absolutely appreciate all you guys did for us on our wedding day. You communicated with us through out the entire reception and did exactly everything we requested as far as time and how everything played out at our reception. My guest all had fun when it was time to turn up. Thank you guys again for everything you did; for your professionalism, your paitients, and for working with us through all of it. God bless you both.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Jayson

Jayson P. · Married on 07/06/2018

Professionalism, On Time, and Good Communication

This company was very easy to work with and I really have no complaints. The music was very good and to my liking, they showed up early to test equipment and sounds. I was able to reschedule a few meetings they scheduled with me, and they could accommodate my random times of availability. Which was very helpful for my schedule.

Sent on 07/19/2021

Lisandra · Married on 03/18/2017

Eric and Jeremy were amazing!! They went above and beyond our expectations. I would so recommend them.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Shima · Married on 12/13/2016

The Right Vibez DJ’d for my company’s holiday party last year. OMG! We had an amazing time. Great transitions and selections, even with a request hour. Great work guys. We can’t wait to have you again this year!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brayshawna · Married on 10/09/2016

Not only did they lead me through figuring out what I wanted (and what I missed) leading up to the wedding but they were incredibly flexible during my event. Jeremy was great at keeping everyone on the dance floor with the music he chose. He also got on the dance floor with us. It was so much fun and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/22/2017