The Richard Nixon Library Reviews

219 Reviews for The Richard Nixon Library

• Kylee

Kylee Chiang · Getting married on 10/10/2020

We chose a venue!

This was one of the first venues that my fiancé and I visited. We loved the place and loved how beautiful it was. We loved how there was a lot of parking spaces which would be very easy for our guests. Ashley helped us and made everything so easy. She is great and very nice to work with. We attended 2 events that they had for people who were interested in having a wedding there. I thought that the event made it 100% easier for us to book our other vendors. Can’t wait to get married here next year!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Laura Pennell · Married on 07/05/2020

Beautiful venue and helpful staff

We loved having our wedding at the Nixon Library. The staff, especially Jackie, were so helpful in planning and preparing our perfect day. We had rain in the morning and the staff kept us updated on the weather and condition of the gardens as well as made a back up plan in case the weather did not clear up. We got to have our ceremony outside as planned and everything was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was so easy to work with and responsive to our emails/calls. We're so glad we chose this as our venue!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Quinones · Married on 01/10/2020

Amazing experience

This location has been more than amazing!
    I’ve received nothing but great service and my questions always answered

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Malvina

Malvina Derkrikorian · Married on 10/18/2019

They've been great

I just visited Nixon library to see the venue, the staff were incredible. The place was more than a dream! I love the place and the girl who gave us a tour was very informative and cool! 5 star to Nixon! If you're considering a wedding venue just go ahead and do it!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Lispi · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful!

Nixon Library ended up being the very first venue that we toured and I immediately fell in love. The ballroom with the chandeliers are absolutely stunning, the garden with the immaculately cut grass and bright cheerful flowers were gorgeous. I knew right away that this is where we needed to get married. Once we officially signed with them - everything was such a breeze. Between Jenny and Jackie, no detail was overlooked. They answered my 15 million emails with questions in a quick and timely manner, and for that I will be forever grateful. Thank you both for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams! I highly recommend this venue - not only for it’s beauty, but for the staff as well. Thank you again for being apart of our day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Anh Dao · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful venue.

We have just had our wedding here last week. EVERYONE complimented about how beautiful the venue was and how good the American food & service were. Those are the things that we found to be near perfect on our wedding, so a big Thank You to the library & catering teams. Guests still talk about our wedding even a week after.
    Our guests $ families are traditional Asians, so they were used to attend weddings at Chinese restaurants. Before the wedding day, people complained it was too far, too expensive, they wanted Chinese food, etc. It was stressful! However, their impression has now changed :) Many mentioned they would love to have their kids’ weddings there in the future. Beautiful and fairy-tale like venue.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2018

Best venue ever!

BEST venue ever. Our wedding was just magical in every way. The ballroom is breathtaking!! We were married in the rose garden and it was a dream in every way. Staff was very responsive and friendly. The list of preferred vendors for catering was excellent. In our opinion, we think Rebecca Calagna coordination should be preferred as well. She is absolutely excellent and knows the venue well.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 09/21/2018

As a seasoned Wedding Professional, and current Service Manager at two luxury brand properties in Santa Monica, I had a high expectation headed into my husband and I's wedding & reception. The Nixon Library did NOT disappoint. It was the PERFECT backdrop for our black tie wedding and our "State Dinner" themed affair. Guests from across the country were able to experience all that the library has to offer and they, along with us, felt truly welcomed. The team at the Nixon was beyond helpful in the planning stages as well as once on-site come wedding day. Quick to respond to emails and calls, and easy to accommodate vendor requests. It's worth the rental cost, and with our Friday event, the price was even better.

Mike and I are truly beyond grateful to the Nixon Library team and their welcoming arms to our family and friends. We look forward to sharing our pictures & video, and are so blessed to have picked this venue for our once in a lifetime day. THANK YOU!

Kevin & Mike

Sent on 10/08/2018

Marika · Married on 09/02/2018

The Nixon Library was the perfect venue for our wedding! The rose garden made for a beautiful ceremony and the East Room wowed our guests for the reception. Jenny from the Nixon team was such a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable. We had the perfect day and can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 08/19/2018

Jenny and Jackie are amazing! They made this experience so seamless and enjoyable. This team always responded to emails and calls promptly. Their professionalism is top notch. Most importantly, they helped create the most amazing day of my life.

Sent on 10/02/2018

shawn · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing venue backed by an amazing staff of people. Very friendly and accommodating. Loved everything about it!

Sepideh · Married on 07/14/2018

We were absolutely in love with our day! The venue is obviously gorgeous however the staff made if even better their continued support and professionalism really made the planning process easy!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lee Ann · event on: 06/09/2018

Laura Curtis was a delight to work with and her associate Chris who worked the actual event could not have been more efficient and responsive. I was fortunate to have both of them helping me.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/07/2018

The Richard Nixon Library is a perfect place to have your wedding. We only had our reception here but it turned out BEAUTIFUL. From the entrance, to the hallway to the garden and into the ball room, the venue is jaw dropping. We were also able to take some great pictures in the Oval Office and by the Helicopter. Both areas made for some amazing pictures. When the sunset, our photographer took us to the garden to get some sunset pictures and the ones we had up on the water bed turned out to be so pretty.
    The staff was always quick to respond with any questions I had. They also stayed on top of making sure everything was covered and taken care of....from the planning to the grand exit with Sparklers.
    If you are looking for a beautiful venue with a large space for your special day, this is the right place for you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

sophia · Married on 04/21/2018

June 2019 Wedding

I had my wedding at the Richard Nixon Library 6/2019 and absolutely loved it! The moment I walked in to the venue I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. Ashley was great to work with and answered my millions of questions promptly and helped make the entire process easy. The venue looked breathtaking! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the room was and how gorgeous the outdoor cocktail hour was. I would highly recommend hosting your event here!

Sent on 07/14/2019

David · Married on 03/24/2018

We absolutely loved our wedding at the Nixon Library!

We had a daytime wedding in March and everything was beautiful. Jackie was our point of contact and she was so helpful from beginning to end. The venue itself is pristine and required very little outside decorations. We looked at a number of venues and I thought most of them felt very cramped and small. No worry about that at the Nixon as the space is wide open and lighting is great.

We mostly used vendors from the Nixon's list of recommended vendors and I'm really glad we did. They all know each other and work with each other so well and so often that I never needed to worry about vendors not being on the same page.

I also love the fact that we could bring our future kids back to the Nixon Library one day and show them exactly where mom and dad got married.

Sent on 05/03/2018
  • F

Farzeen · Married on 03/18/2018

I have nothing but great things to say about the Richard Nixon Library as a beautiful venue to host your event. The venue itself is private and affordable. The staff is incredible as well. Highly recommend.

Maile · Married on 12/16/2017

The Richard Nixon Library was the most incredible venue for our wedding! it was an incredible value, the staff was extraordinary and everything went perfectly! I would absolutely recommend The Nixon Library to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Aemy · Married on 11/12/2017

You won’t regret choosing Nixon. It comes with a gorgeous ballroom and ceremony garden. Not to mention ample parking and beautiful gold chairs all included. I really can’t find anything I did not love about the venue. Our Nixon coordinator, Jenny was also so hands on and on top of everything. You won’t regret your choice.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Clara · Married on 10/08/2017

I booked the Nixon Library for my wedding in Oct. 2016. I have nothing but amazing things to say about my experience! The staff truly went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding went off without a hitch. Laura and Jenny were great in all our communications and did their best to professionally clear up some confusion I had during their construction process. It was a beautiful day and I am so happy I chose the Nixon for my wedding reception venue.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Angelica · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I are thrilled with the perfect wedding we had at Richard Nixon Library. The experience and professionalism we received from Jackie and staff was awesome. Jackie was so helpful. We asked her so many questions throughout the planning process and she was very quick to respond. They made the planning process so easy from the first day we went to look at our venue to the end of our sparkler exit. Our guests raved about how stunning and beautiful our wedding was. The Richard Nixon is gorgeous from the inside out. Definitely recommend using Richard Nixon for your next wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/23/2017

I had my wedding at the Richard Nixon Library this past weekend and it was one of the best decisions I made. I was looking for an elegant venue with an outdoor garden for ceremony and indoor reception that would be able to hold a large crowd (I was expecting about 200 + guests), and the Nixon library was above and beyond what I had expected. The venue is beautiful inside and out. I didn't need much for decor as the venue was gorgeous in itself. I worked with Jackie throughout the whole planning process and she was amazing. She is very responsive to emails and so helpful when it came to suggestions. My guests loved walking around the garden during cocktail hour and we have received many compliments on the venue.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Karisa · Married on 08/25/2017

The BEST venue to have your wedding!! Hands down the best decision. Working with Jackie and the staff was wonderful. The venue is spacious and your guests don't worry about no parking. You don't have to worry about spending too much on flowers because having the ceremony outside in there garden is beautiful! I can't express how GORGEOUS the ballroom is (East room). Such a beautiful venue with such a wonderful staff. Ps, choose Jason's catering through this venue because they have the best staff (Adriana rocks) and best food!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/28/2017

Nixon Library was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding! Everyone we worked with was amazing from start to finish! My contacts there were always very helpful, accommodating, and quick to respond. I could not imagine a more perfect day and they definitely helped us pull it off! I would highly recommend hosting an event there!

Sent on 08/08/2017

bridget · Married on 07/01/2017

Everything about the Nixon Library was perfect from start to finish. We knew we wanted to book the venue when we saw the gorgeous ballroom and it did not disappoint. Communication with Jackie was always so easy and timely. The venue has lots of parking, security, bridal and groom suites and space for ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Our guests could not believe how gorgeous this venue was. Thank you Nixon Library for hosting our perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2017