The Reynolds Duo Reviews

5 Reviews for The Reynolds Duo

• Leah

Leah · Married on 10/20/2018

An awesome addition!

My husband and I had no intentions of having live music at our wedding, but just a few months beforehand we started discussing the possibility. Friends of ours suggested the Reynolds duo...and we are SO happy they did! These two are so very talented and easy to work with (to the point that I asked if we could switch my entrance song two days beforehand and their response was “no problem!”) They played all of the music for our ceremony and it was all...just...perfect. We both said to each other that hiring them was one of our best wedding planning decisions!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Sherri

Sherri Dubois · Married on 12/30/2016

Beautiful, Professional, & Affordable

They performed at our 25th Anniversary celebration. Their music set the exact tone I wanted for our event. I went into our first meeting not really knowing what I wanted, but they made the process of choosing songs very easy. I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rates. I was so pleased that I recently recommended them to a friend for his wedding. They performed there as well and did an amazing job. I will definitely hire them again when we have a special event.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Rodgers · Married on 04/12/2014

Wonderful!

We were blown away and 100% ecstatic with their performance!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Lori

Lori Litwin · Married on 10/13/2013

The Reynolds Duo

Elicia and Stephen added something very special to our wedding. They were absolutely amazing. They are very professional, talented and focused musicians. I have already recommended them for other wedding and recommend them for future events.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Richard

Richard Rodriguez · Married on 09/08/2012

Testimonial for your service

We were truly lucky to find two young and talented musicians to play at our wedding on Sept. 8, 2012 at Saint Marks Church, Bristol, PA. The Reynolds Duo were very professional from the day we began our business, to the day of the wedding when their violins filled the church with lovely sounds. Our wedding was a Catholic ceremony, and the Reynolds already knew how to play along with our event. If someone ever asks us for help with live wedding music, my wife and I will recommend Stephen and Elicia Reynolds. Thank you both so much for playing some of our favorite classical pieces, which was perfect for one of the most important days of our life.

Sent on 11/27/2018