Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for The Red Fox Inn & Tavern

Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
21 The Red Fox Inn & Tavern Reviews

The planning was very easy with all questions answered promptly. The event came off as planned. It was professionally done, very friendly. The food was excellent. Thank you!

Profile Picture H, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Outstanding service, the place is beautiful and it lends to an elegant event. My Wedding was everything I wanted and more!!!! The staff is friendly and helpful. The Events Director, Ashle Sykes Hawkins went out of her way to bring to life what I had in My mind.
The food was excellent and so well presented. In other words we are extremely satisfied with the results.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our wedding at the Red Fox definitely exceeded our expectations! Ashley is wonderful to work with and highly experienced in wedding planning, she expertly pathed us through the decision-making process on the details, was very helpful in making food choices and selecting linens and tableware, and went above and beyond on the day to make sure all details were right! We had a small snow storm a few days prior to our mid-March wedding and Ashley made sure all the snow was cleared off the back patio so we could still have an outdoor tented ceremony! Also the Red Fox food was amazing and the service wonderful! Would highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Event Planning
4.7

Our rehearsal dinner for 30 guests in the JEB Stuart room was excellent! From the beginning when deciding on the venue throughout the planning and coordination process, the staff was always professional and attentive. Finally, the atmosphere, service and the food was superb!

Profile Picture ALAN, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Red Fox Inn hosted our rehearsal dinner, handled all of the catering, photography, flowers, rentals-EVERYTHING. It was handled beyond any imaginable expectation and everything was perfect. The service, staff quality of food was far above any other event we have experienced anywhere. I would recommend this venue and expert staff to anyone. It was absolutely spectacular.

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Everything was done the way we requested. The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. We heard many compliments and positive remarks from our quests. It was an evening to be remembered.

Profile Picture Rick, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley was professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Her Staff was professional, friendly, and responsive. Under Ashley's guidance the Staff presented the most perfect Rehearsal Dinner for my son and his bride to be.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I chose the Red Fox Inn for a wedding reception brunch for 53 people. We had so many people comment on how lovely, intimate, and cozy the Inn was. It was a beautiful reception. The food was delicious, the location is gorgeous, and the exclusive use of the second floor was very private. The event coordinator, Ashley, is incredible to work with. She offered great ideas when I needed them, make helpful suggestions, responded quickly and thoroughly to my questions, made accommodations that were above and beyond what should have been reasonable, and thought of details that never occurred to me. She was a welcoming face and comforting presence on the morning of the reception. She was friendly to guests and family members, as was the rest of the staff. I really couldn't have asked for more or a better experience.

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On a scale of "1 to 10 our wedding at the Red Fox Inn was an 11”. The garden was so beautiful, we had many compliments from our guests — from passing the drinks before the ceremony, to the beautiful tables, and set up on the terrace for the reception. The food was amazing, the portions were generous, and the service, was over the top, the staff was friendly, and accommodating, and the synchronized serving made the evening elegant. In lieu of a wedding cake, we had a pie bar -- apple, pecan, coconut custard, and lemon meringue. It was a big hit with our guest.

We’re so glad we decided to have our family stay in the guest rooms, the evening of our wedding. The rooms were perfect, and it allowed everyone an opportunity to enjoy our celebration. Matilda, Ashley and Becky work together with each other, and they are very professional.

Profile Picture User5179819, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Our wedding at The Red Fox Inn & Tavern was absolutely perfect and we are so appreciative of the hard work and dedication that Matilda, Ashley, and the whole staff put in to make our day special. Every last detail was looked after and taken care of by the amazing team at RFI and our guests were floored by how beautiful the courtyard, tented patio, and restaurant were for the wedding. The food was spectacular, which is hard to pull off with 135 guests, and the service was top of the line. We actually had guests tell us after the wedding that it was the nicest wedding they'd ever been to. Wow! We truly could not have asked for better wedding planning and day-of wedding experience. My dad always says "you get what you pay for" and in this case, it is 100% true. Thank you, RFI!

Profile Picture User4020452, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not say better things about both the Red Fox venue and the team there. Before my husband and I even visited, we had a feeling it would be our favorite venue. It was pouring rain but we could still tell how special and beautiful it was. The Red Fox was also so unique in that it let you use so much space -- the garden, the patio, inside the lovely inn. And they worked with you on so much. We really didn't want to have different vendors for lighting, food, tables, chairs, linens, etc. That was all part of the RF package -- even a tent. They made picking all those things out really fun and easy. Finally, the team is seriously amazing. They take care of every last detail and even sat for hours with me to make sure the seating chart worked for me. They make your personal day so special! Any bride would be lucky to get married at the Red Fox!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Red Fox Inn is one of our favorite special occasion restaurants, so we didn't think twice about contacting them to host our rehearsal dinner. The majority of our guests were traveling from out of state, so we really wanted a unique location where we knew the food and service would be exceptional and The Red Fox Inn did not disappoint. We rented out two rooms upstairs, one for a cocktail hour and appetizers, the other for dinner. Both rooms were so quaint and intimate. Matilda and the events team were extremely helpful throughout the planning process and responded to our questions quickly and provided great suggestions as we put together the menu. All of our guests raved about the food (we knew they would), the service was excellent and the night proved to be as special as we had hoped.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. The staff was excellent. We have heard nothing but wonderful things from our guests. The food was amazing!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about our wedding was fabulous. Matilda was hands-on all the time, and very fast in responding to emails and phone calls. The service was amazing, the staff were wonderful. The rooms were beautiful. The details in planning every meeting we had leading up to the day were astounding. I loved the bottle of Verve Clicquot in our room after the wedding, such a special surprise. The food was fantastic! My sister, who has traveled all over the world, said it was the best Filet Mignon she had ever eaten. The cake from Salamander Bakery was beautiful. Even though we had to move indoors because of poor weather, it could not have turned out better for us. We shall cherish our day forever. I do have one recommendation, that you add The Corner Garden florist in Middleburg to your preferred vendor list. The bouquets and flowers we ordered from there were absolutely beautiful and working with Ty from the shop was brilliant. He was very knowledgeable and made the bouquets I had requested to perfection. Thanks so much for everything! Libby & Bill

Profile Picture Libby, 4/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful!!! The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. My husband and l are elated that we chose the Red Fox Inn, in beautiful Middleburg to share our intimate wedding with close friends and family. Well done Matilda and Red Fox Events Team!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews

Red Fox took care of everything, including ceremony and reception venues, linens, meal, cake (through Market Salamander) making the planning and coordination very streamlined. Matilda was very professional, prompt, and knowledgeable when it came to all aspects of our wedding weekend. She was a pleasure to work with and created the perfect atmosphere for the day. The Red Fox events staff was very flexible and accomodating to all of our requests and inquiries. Many of our guests described our wedding as perfect and the best wedding they've ever attended and we thank Red Fox for being a major factor in delivering the wedding of our dreams. Our contact was not always available on Mondays and Tuesdays, so some communication was delayed, but usually within a reasonable amount of time.

All in all, beautiful venue, delicious food, easy to work with. Thanks Matilda!

Profile Picture Jared, 2/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Location!! Owners and staff so professional and friendly. Always available for questions/concerns. Facility is beautiful- food was fantastic! Service was definitely 5 stars!!
Highly recommend if you are in this area. Also well worth the drive!

Profile Picture DeLee, 10/4/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were recently married at the Red Fox Inn & Tavern. From the start, Matilda was extremely helpful for a couple just starting the wedding planning process, up until the day of the event, which went off without a hitch thanks to the professional staff and organization from the months of planning. We had a gorgeous ceremony on location, cocktail hour inside, which provided just the right amount of rustic and country beauty, to the tented reception which felt cozy and welcoming to everyone who attended. We look forward to celebrating future anniversaries dining at the Inn and remembering what a special day everyone helped it to become. Many Thanks! Jo and Mike

Profile Picture Jo, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were 100% satisfied with every aspect of our experience at The Red Fox Inn. Every detail was taken care of and we were always able to decide exactly what we wanted.
The staff did a fantastic job and everyone remarked how wonderful the food was.
Red Fox certainly met all of our expectations and more.

Profile Picture Renee, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Matilda and the rest of her team at Red Fox Inn & Tavern! The venue for our son's wedding rehearsal was simply beautiful. The food was incredible.

We are from another state and most of the detail were handled over the phone. Matilda made sure the day was magical!

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband had been to a wedding at Red Fox several years ago and said he had a great time. We were having a difficult time finding a vendor, so when I called and heard that Red Fox was available, we booked it- without myself seeing it. Middleburg in itself is beautiful, so I knew Red Fox would be as well. It was amazing and beautiful. We gave them a budget and they were very cautious of us staying within that budget, and were very flexible on costs. The staff and coordinators were very helpful and professional.
The only thing that I would keep in mind, is that since this is an Inn, we were required to book 7 rooms as part of our contract. Since my husbands family lives out of town this was not a problem. They just stayed at the Inn.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/11/09, 10 Reviews