10 Reviews for The Reata

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
10 The Reata Reviews

Everything was perfect! Kristin was so helpful and the food was amazing.

Profile Picture Carlos , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is hands down the best venue for weddings. I been to quite a few wedding here and knew this is where I wanted to have my wedding. I made that happen 9/16/17! Yay! The #1 important thing about a wedding for me is the food. It’s always soooooo good at the Reata and the atmosphere and spot was great too! Kristen took care of us and was alway on it! She made my wedding fabulous!

Profile Picture Heather , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Reata was wonderful and Kristen is amazing. Highly recommend the venue. I also recommend paying attention to their recommended vendors. We didn't for our flowers and regretted. Kristen still made the place look beautiful.

Profile Picture Norma, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar

Absolutely without a doubt where you want your event when doing an event has no do-overs (wedding-once in a lifetime), you want the Reata staff backing you. There isn't words to describe how valuable their professionalism and knowledge was to facilitate the PERFECT event. The great ambiance and special caterers are just a plus of the Reata's quality of performance. Thanks Reata for making my daughter's princess wedding day AMAZING!

Profile Picture Debi, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was seriously a dream come true! The venue is beyond beautiful and Kristin went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. It will be a day we truly never forget thanks to her! Everyone raved about how beautiful it was and that the food was amazing!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristin was wonderful to work with! We were able to do everything we had hoped for our reception. The food was amazingly delicious and all of our guests had nothing but outstanding things to say. We couldn't have asked for more! Thank you for helping make such beautiful memories at our wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a gorgeous venue! I love the high ceilings, the decor, and the whole vintage/rustic/glam feel. Another element that makes this place amazing is the courtyard area with the mirrors and rock waterfall.

Profile Picture User4776547, 2+ years ago, 20 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Robin was great!!!! Could not have been more pleased with my venue!!! Was amazing!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 4/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue itself is gorgeous, but the waitstaff and every person who brings everything together were so amazing! My husband and I believe that this place is a great value for what you get and will be sending couples here for years to come! Thank you Kristin for making our day one for the books!

Profile Picture Joy, 10/6/17, 1 Review