The Reata Reviews

The Reata 6
The Reata 7

Maureen Boone · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Wedding Venue

Kristen always does a great job! She has a great "Can Do" attitude. We have hosted two weddings here now and always have a great experience.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Ariel · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding on June 15, 2019. Best day ever!

The Reata was amazing. Kristin was such a huge help in everything every detail. We could’ve have imagined our big day going any better!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    The Reata 8

Katie F · Married on 09/21/2018

Love the Reata

Kristin was very attentive and helpful. Beautiful venue with top notch caterer.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Carey · Married on 09/15/2018

We booked the venue for my daughters wedding and it was fabulous from start to finish and Kristin was amazing from answering all the questions before and during to making sure everything went on time throughout the evening. I would recommend any type of function that you may have and have it here you and will be truly happy.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Alex · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was amazing all thanks to Kristin at the Reata! She did everything she could to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted, when and where we wanted it. From the first time we entered the building to our exit at the wedding, she did everything she could to take stress off my shoulders! She made sure everything that came up was taken care of before I even had time to think about it, and most importantly made sure we were happy with everything! It was a beautiful wedding and The Reata was amazing. I will definitely recommend others to use this venue!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jeanine · Married on 03/11/2018

I highly recommend the reata to everyone for their events. Especially Kristen, she helped me with everything! She was always prompt and answered all my questions, and was very flexible! Also I appreciate all of her suggestions... would definitely use the reata again. Everything ran smoothly and everyone had a good time. The food was so yummy too!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Caryn · Married on 02/17/2018

It is a beautiful venue! Kristin was so easy to work with. Our event was exactly what we wanted and was stress free!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Jaylyn · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin is a dream come true for any bride. She’s extremely professional, and helpful from the moment you book until your wedding day comes to an end. I would highly highly recommend the Reata to anyone and everyone. Plus the food is AMAZING. All my guests loved it. The most compliments we received was about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. 100/10 Kristin and the Reata. Thank you for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Gina · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin was awesome we had some things come up and Kristin was right there to save the day!
    Thank you for making Jaylyn's & Roberts day so special!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    The Reata 9
    The Reata 10
    The Reata 11

Carlos · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect! Kristin was so helpful and the food was amazing.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

This is hands down the best venue for weddings. I been to quite a few wedding here and knew this is where I wanted to have my wedding. I made that happen 9/16/17! Yay! The #1 important thing about a wedding for me is the food. It’s always soooooo good at the Reata and the atmosphere and spot was great too! Kristen took care of us and was alway on it! She made my wedding fabulous!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    The Reata 12

Norma · Married on 09/02/2017

The Reata was wonderful and Kristen is amazing. Highly recommend the venue. I also recommend paying attention to their recommended vendors. We didn't for our flowers and regretted. Kristen still made the place look beautiful.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Debi · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely without a doubt where you want your event when doing an event has no do-overs (wedding-once in a lifetime), you want the Reata staff backing you. There isn't words to describe how valuable their professionalism and knowledge was to facilitate the PERFECT event. The great ambiance and special caterers are just a plus of the Reata's quality of performance. Thanks Reata for making my daughter's princess wedding day AMAZING!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    The Reata 13
    The Reata 14
    The Reata 15
    The Reata 16

Cortney · Married on 10/22/2016

Overall we had a wonderful experience working with Kristen at the Reata. Our wedding was on a Saturday and she blocked out the Friday before so that we could come in to have our rehearsal and set-up. I would definitely recommend using some of the suggested vendors. I used a florist and a DJ that was on their vendor list (Petal Pushers & Moises). Both were extremely accommodating, very easy to work with, and worked within my budget. Since the vendors were familiar with the Reata I really did not have to manage them at all. They knew where to be and when, everything was set-up and I did not have to do anything. Kristen did a wonderful job the day of. My wedding day was not stressful at all, and I think I owe that to the Reata. They were so organized and everything was on time. Food was great as well. All my guests raved about the chicken and the mashed potatoes! Some said it was the best chicken they have ever had.

I would highly recommend this venue. I think it's a bit of a hidden gem in the central valley!

(we had about 140 guest)

Sent on 03/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2016

This place was seriously a dream come true! The venue is beyond beautiful and Kristin went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. It will be a day we truly never forget thanks to her! Everyone raved about how beautiful it was and that the food was amazing!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Jeannie · Married on 05/14/2016

Kristin was wonderful to work with! We were able to do everything we had hoped for our reception. The food was amazingly delicious and all of our guests had nothing but outstanding things to say. We couldn't have asked for more! Thank you for helping make such beautiful memories at our wedding reception.

Sent on 05/16/2017

This is a gorgeous venue! I love the high ceilings, the decor, and the whole vintage/rustic/glam feel. Another element that makes this place amazing is the courtyard area with the mirrors and rock waterfall.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Noelle · Married on 08/01/2014

I highly recommend The Reata, Kristen was extremely helpful. Everything ran very smoothly. All my guests loved the food and the beauty of the venue. 4 years later and people still tell me my wedding was the best they'd ever been too!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

Robin was great!!!! Could not have been more pleased with my venue!!! Was amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Mercedes · Married on 03/22/2019

Great experience!

We fell in love with The Reata after our first visit! It ended up being the perfect choice for our wedding. Kristin was super knowledgeable and helpful and made it so that our day went smoothly. So happy we chose The Reata as the place to have one of the biggest moments of our lives together.

Sent on 04/25/2019

David Guzman · Married on 11/02/2018

The Reata - Our Perfect Wedding

Where can you start when leaving a review of The Reata? The venue is beautiful, the location is easy to get to, and our coordinator was so easy to work with. We had our wedding at The Reata and got everything we wanted. I'm sure it sounds like hyperbole, but everything was PERFECT. The venue was classy and elegant and Kristin Lemas made our experience truly special by coordinating everything just right as well as being readily available for any questions or concerns we had. We will be recommending The Reata to anyone looking for a venue. After the wedding we had, I'm sure our guests will too!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Joy · Married on 10/06/2017

The venue itself is gorgeous, but the waitstaff and every person who brings everything together were so amazing! My husband and I believe that this place is a great value for what you get and will be sending couples here for years to come! Thank you Kristin for making our day one for the books!

Sent on 10/26/2017