The Reata Reviews

20 Reviews for The Reata

20 The Reata Reviews

Katie F · Married on 09/21/2018

Love the Reata

Kristin was very attentive and helpful. Beautiful venue with top notch caterer.

Carey · Married on 09/15/2018

We booked the venue for my daughters wedding and it was fabulous from start to finish and Kristin was amazing from answering all the questions before and during to making sure everything went on time throughout the evening. I would recommend any type of function that you may have and have it here you and will be truly happy.

Connie · Married on 08/11/2018

The Reata was a beautiful venue for my daughter's wedding reception. The food was exceptional and the guests were served very quickly. Kristen was very helpful and easy to work with. She paid attention to details and made sure everything went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend the Reata!

Alex · Married on 04/07/2018

Our wedding was amazing all thanks to Kristin at the Reata! She did everything she could to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted, when and where we wanted it. From the first time we entered the building to our exit at the wedding, she did everything she could to take stress off my shoulders! She made sure everything that came up was taken care of before I even had time to think about it, and most importantly made sure we were happy with everything! It was a beautiful wedding and The Reata was amazing. I will definitely recommend others to use this venue!

Jeanine · Married on 03/11/2018

I highly recommend the reata to everyone for their events. Especially Kristen, she helped me with everything! She was always prompt and answered all my questions, and was very flexible! Also I appreciate all of her suggestions... would definitely use the reata again. Everything ran smoothly and everyone had a good time. The food was so yummy too!

Caryn · Married on 02/17/2018

It is a beautiful venue! Kristin was so easy to work with. Our event was exactly what we wanted and was stress free!

Jaylyn · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin is a dream come true for any bride. She’s extremely professional, and helpful from the moment you book until your wedding day comes to an end. I would highly highly recommend the Reata to anyone and everyone. Plus the food is AMAZING. All my guests loved it. The most compliments we received was about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was. 100/10 Kristin and the Reata. Thank you for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Gina · Married on 02/10/2018

Kristin was awesome we had some things come up and Kristin was right there to save the day!
    Thank you for making Jaylyn's & Roberts day so special!

The Reata 1
    The Reata 2
    The Reata 3

Carlos · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect! Kristin was so helpful and the food was amazing.

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

This is hands down the best venue for weddings. I been to quite a few wedding here and knew this is where I wanted to have my wedding. I made that happen 9/16/17! Yay! The #1 important thing about a wedding for me is the food. It’s always soooooo good at the Reata and the atmosphere and spot was great too! Kristen took care of us and was alway on it! She made my wedding fabulous!

The Reata 4

Norma · Married on 09/02/2017

The Reata was wonderful and Kristen is amazing. Highly recommend the venue. I also recommend paying attention to their recommended vendors. We didn't for our flowers and regretted. Kristen still made the place look beautiful.

Debi · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely without a doubt where you want your event when doing an event has no do-overs (wedding-once in a lifetime), you want the Reata staff backing you. There isn't words to describe how valuable their professionalism and knowledge was to facilitate the PERFECT event. The great ambiance and special caterers are just a plus of the Reata's quality of performance. Thanks Reata for making my daughter's princess wedding day AMAZING!

The Reata 5
    The Reata 6
    The Reata 7
    The Reata 8

Tiffany · Married on 10/09/2016

This place was seriously a dream come true! The venue is beyond beautiful and Kristin went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. It will be a day we truly never forget thanks to her! Everyone raved about how beautiful it was and that the food was amazing!

Jeannie · Married on 05/14/2016

Kristin was wonderful to work with! We were able to do everything we had hoped for our reception. The food was amazingly delicious and all of our guests had nothing but outstanding things to say. We couldn't have asked for more! Thank you for helping make such beautiful memories at our wedding reception.

This is a gorgeous venue! I love the high ceilings, the decor, and the whole vintage/rustic/glam feel. Another element that makes this place amazing is the courtyard area with the mirrors and rock waterfall.

Noelle · Married on 08/01/2014

I highly recommend The Reata, Kristen was extremely helpful. Everything ran very smoothly. All my guests loved the food and the beauty of the venue. 4 years later and people still tell me my wedding was the best they'd ever been too!!

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

Robin was great!!!! Could not have been more pleased with my venue!!! Was amazing!

David Guzman · Married on 11/02/2018

The Reata - Our Perfect Wedding

Where can you start when leaving a review of The Reata? The venue is beautiful, the location is easy to get to, and our coordinator was so easy to work with. We had our wedding at The Reata and got everything we wanted. I'm sure it sounds like hyperbole, but everything was PERFECT. The venue was classy and elegant and Kristin Lemas made our experience truly special by coordinating everything just right as well as being readily available for any questions or concerns we had. We will be recommending The Reata to anyone looking for a venue. After the wedding we had, I'm sure our guests will too!

Joy · Married on 10/06/2017

The venue itself is gorgeous, but the waitstaff and every person who brings everything together were so amazing! My husband and I believe that this place is a great value for what you get and will be sending couples here for years to come! Thank you Kristin for making our day one for the books!

The Reata 9