The Ranch at San Patricio Reviews

14 | Mathis, TX

14 Reviews for The Ranch at San Patricio

14 The Ranch at San Patricio Reviews

Debbie · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect for that rustic wedding. Honestly a dream come true. From simple to elaborate this little venue can handle it all. I’ve been in several weddings there and have never been disappointed.

Lillian · Married on 12/31/2017

The Ranch at San Patricio is a place of beauty! I’ve had the pleasure of working with many Brides in both Venues available as well as the Main House. All three locations are always updated beautifully, squeaky clean and very gorgeous! They also have amazing views and areas to take memorable pictures!
    The management and family who own it are AMAZING people and are extremely eager to make your event one to cherish always❤️

The Ranch at San Patricio 1
    The Ranch at San Patricio 6
    The Ranch at San Patricio 7
    The Ranch at San Patricio 8

Kindell · Married on 10/07/2017

Bonnie and Shena are the easiest, nicest and most awesome women to work with. They were very attentive to my needs, communicated well with my mother and were there throughout my entire wedding planning process. Bonnie is a flower genius! My flowers were stunning! Shena was so good about dealing with my nerves and put me at ease all day. I couldn't have asked for anything more. They know what they're doing. They knew what questions to ask and were extremely knowledgeable.

The Ranch at San Patricio 9
    The Ranch at San Patricio 10
    The Ranch at San Patricio 11
    The Ranch at San Patricio 12

Pam · Married on 07/04/2015

Words cannot express how amazing The Ranch at San Patricio is. My daughter's wedding was beautiful! A special thank you to Julie, and especially April, for all the advice, patience, and help over the past 6 months. I appreciate ALL that you both did the day of the wedding. Thanks for the wonderful memories!!!!

Teresa · Married on 05/09/2015

Everything was fantastic we got a package from the venue which included a wedding planner. Amber was the best she made sure everything was tip top shape. She made the whole night run smooth. Also the family that own the ranch are very nice a very easy to work with! Best day ever!

Sent on 05/11/2015

The Ranch at San Patricio's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You and your family were son wonderful to work with, we wish you all a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you for choosing The Ranch at San Patricio to host your big day!

Rae · Married on 10/12/2014

Not only is this the most beautiful and idyllic place, but Julie Asher is an absolute gem. As I was freaking out and screaming her name before the wedding. She calmly and sweetly asked what she could to make thjngs better. The facility is beautiful, the people are wonderful, and the atmosphere is fairy-tale romantic.

Aly · Married on 06/21/2014

This venue was absolutely gorgeous! It's family owned and they were able to make my vision come to life beyond my dreams!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

Out of 5 The Ranch deserves a 12! Julie is absolutely amazing! Just a wonderful person, who made us feel so welcomed, important, and loved! The venue is beautiful and the people are magnificent! I never dreamed of being able to find such a perfect place with such perfect people for our wedding. The whole family worked to insure that we had everything we dreamed of and more! I could never thank Julie enough for her wonderful and caring personality and her beautiful land!

Scott · Married on 03/17/2012

Great Place! Has plenty of room for guests up to 300. Very beautiful scenery and well maintained to make for a great wedding.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

Our ceremony and reception were held at the Ranch and we absolutely LOVED the way things turned out. Julie Asher (the owner) & her husband were very helpful and we were very pleased with her and her venue. We decorated the event center/hall ourselves and the Ranch's atmosphere and layout was perfect for our theme. We were married at the most adorable outdoor chapel with cows and other livestock in the background. When we were announced Mr. & Mrs., my sister-in-law rang the church's bell. The beautiful lake, gazebo, old truck, boat dock, swings, and bridge were great for photos. Everyone complimented us on our venue choice. We would definitely recommend The Ranch at San Patricio to anyone planning to get married. The best thing about this venue is you (or the Ranch) can decorate to accommodate any theme from modern and elegant, to country and shabby chic.

Cathy · Married on 10/15/2016

Bonnie and Shena were great to work with and very accommodating with last minute changes day of! Beautiful venue and setting!

Sandy · Married on 10/25/2014

My wedding turned out beautiful and went so smooth. Amber and here crew at The Ranch really helped make my day so very perfect and easy on us. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the whole place was and wonderful it all went. This place is really a hidden gem in the Corpus area. It was so convenient having the florist on site working with Amber (wedding coordinator) to make sure everything was just as I wanted. Overall, completely happy with The Ranch and their services.

3.6
      3.5

We planned our wedding at this venue for over a year. we picked it because of the proximity to our home and the scenery fit well with our theme. I do feel like we could have had the same look and feel for less. I had to stay on top of the contract charges, as well, to make sure everything was according to the original contract.

• Gracie Lou Freebush

Gracie Lou · Married on 10/14/2017

1.4
      0.5
      3.0
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

I could not in good conscience recommend this venue to anybody. The customer service I received from The Ranch at San Patricio was dismal. The overall attitude given to me throughout the entire planning process was that my wedding and money were not important to them. After I booked and paid it seemed like I was just stuck with the bare minimum. It makes me sad to read the other glowing reviews stating the service was friendly and immensely helpful- because I never saw that from them. I still do not know why I didn’t receive the same treatment and am left with major regret for having my wedding there.

If someone was wanting a venue that went above the bare minimum customer-service wise, I would not recommend this venue. I would also not recommend this venue to someone who wants their venue and Day of Coordinator to take a sincere interest in their event. I have since spoken with other vendors and other previous customers of this venue who have told me the same sentiments that I’m expressing in this review. I wish that these people had written reviews so I would have known all of this before booking. If I knew then what I did now I definitely would have gone elsewhere with my business.

A more detailed review can be found under the google reviews for this venue. WW character limits limited what I could put here.