17 Reviews for The Quixotic World

Audio Equipment (1)
Photobooth (1)
Barware (1)
17 The Quixotic World Reviews

This venue is absolutely incredible. There are so many great places for you and guests to take pictures and so many different customization options. Eric and his team will make sure that anything you want, you get, and they will go out of their way to make sure you and your guests have a good time. Very responsive team with a location perfect for an event needing some fun and character!

Profile Picture Sydney, 1/13/23, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Indoor

This place was terrific for our wedding reception! Such a cool venue! The silhouette stage was da bomb too!

The staff there is sooooooo good. They are always looking out for your best interests during the entire event. We truly felt like a King and a Queen. ALL NIGHT LONG.

Profile Picture Rick, 7/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic place for those like myself who like to be different, in a good way. Very comfortable environment, accommodating, no pressure, never unreasonable. Just a great experience all around.

Profile Picture Steven, 6/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here! It was AMAZING!! Eric and his staff were all so wonderful and helpful and they ALL did their best to make sure that my wedding went perfectly!

Profile Picture Lori, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Eric was awesome to work with and so responsive and informative with any questions or concerns I had.

He was also awesome with advising solutions or providing advice.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lighting, Tables

Eric and his staff are amazing! Customer service , Trendy, Cool and Unique defines this venue.
As an event planner it was a joy to work and coordinate with this organization. I can't wait to work with them again.
Done Gracefully

Profile Picture Grace, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had great communication leading up to the event and then a great staff who all jumped right in and worked with and for us! It was the perfect venue atmosphere for our reception!. Thanks, Eric and Candace!

Profile Picture julie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked this as a fun wedding venue for my son's wedding. We were not disappointed, Eric and his team helped us to have a spectacular wedding that was everything that Kathryn and Michael ever wanted. We had a photo booth, set up a video game, slide show, buffet, and bar. We used every inch of the place and hosted 140 people who ate, drank and danced. Our guests gave us rave reviews and said it was the most fun wedding they had ever attended! We can't thank Eric, his wonderful bartenders and his event team enough as they made everything so easy for us!

Profile Picture Jackie , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

If you are looking for a unique, flexible and seamless event experience, this is the place. Eric and his staff made my wedding reception one our guests will never forget. Our party was so fun, people outside the venue kept trying to come in thinking it was the newest club in downtown Dallas! Not only was this venue a ridiculous bargain, set up was flawless as well breakdown. If you do nothing else, go by and see Quixotic World. You will be amazed this place exists!

Profile Picture JAMEY, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We hosted a wedding reception there this past weekend and it was fantastic! The space is unique, the staff wonderful (caricature artist, photo booth and tarot card reader, all top notch!) and Eric is awesome. He's friendly, attentive and sincerely wants everyone to have an incredible time. Would highly recommend for a party or event to be out of the ordinary!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a Roast for my Dad's 50th Birthday here! We had speakers get up onstage and roast him, a classic 80s rock tribute band, Uncle Julios catered in, and used the frozen margarita machine! I had a special playlist to use, lighting requests, and their projector and Angela and the sound guy Chris was on top of it! Didn't miss a beat and the show was a HUGE success!!! The bar tender even did some magic card tricks for my guests throughout the night which was awesome! I was BLOWN AWAY by the staff, set up, and production of the entire venue!!! What a gem this place is to Dallas and Eric was an absolute doll to work with! All of my guests were raving about the place and how cool and fun it was! I would have EVERY birthday/event here if I could because The Quixotic World Theatre House is the BOMB!!!! Thank you Eric for a night I will never forget!

Profile Picture Callie, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Legendary Events hosted a 30th birthday bash at this venue and the staff members were more than awesome. From the moment we toured the venue in the planning process to the breakdown of the event, the staff members exceeded all expectations. Eric, the owner was so easy to work with and was so accommodating to our client's needs and desires. The day of coordinator, Angela was a pleasure to work with. Whatever we needed done, she did with no questions asked. The bartenders were fun and made sure that the guest kept full glasses in their hands all night. The owner's brother (one of the bartenders) performed magic tricks throughout the night to keep the guest captivated at the bar while waiting on their drinks. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any event because the level of service is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue owner was amazing!! Eric was accommodating, extremely friendly and was readily available even when he went on vacation out of the country. The staff he uses are beyond amazing and one server even told me "it is okay to boss me around". They wanted to make our event special, memorable, fun and exciting, which they did! Customer service is fantastic! The facility is clean, great for pictures, lots of entertainment available depending on your style of event. Great place! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7510451, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely love the staff so far and everyone is so sweet. It's family ran I believe and you can really tell that they love what they do. Great funky venue on top of the LEAST EXPENSIVE ANYWHERE IN DALLAS, TX!!!! I called 'em all!!!!! ;)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

KICK A$$ venue for the extra not-ordinary couple! LOVE THS PLACE! Eric is GREAT!

Profile Picture User6232186, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Indoor

We found Quixotic after I had spent months spazzing about the lack of unique, albeit beautifully traditional, venues around the DFW area. I got in contact with Eric through the website and from that first point of contact up through our reception, I knew that I had found the perfect venue. It's beautiful and Eric and Billy are some of the most calming influences ever. I never had to wait more than maybe a day for a response to any questions I had and they were always willing to make time in their schedules for me to do a walk-through with my mother or day-of coordinator, even when they were in the process of setting up for another event. They have fantastic decorations for events (outside of the basis amazingness of the venue) and will consistently make sure that things are going well and you're having fun. Billy took care of our reception and not only made sure that we always had water (and alcohol!), but also would dance with us and occasionally pull me aside to make sure that everything was going perfectly and see if I wanted to change anything up. I think my parents loved Billy as much as any of our guests because he was interacting with everybody and enjoying himself as well (no frowny-faced event managers who are no fun at Quixotic!). You can hire a DJ through Quixotic and any of their Quixoticians (including caricaturist, belly dancer, etc.) for extremely reasonable fees. Plus Eric will make sure that you have the DJ of your musical dreams...he set us up with our DJ because we wanted 80's, 90's dance music, heavy on the Michael Jackson, and our DJ was hands-down perfect for us. Everybody literally danced the night away. Also their Quixoticians, at least the ones to which I had exposure, were absurdly talented. We had a caricaturist and she was absolutely fantastic, even going so far as working with us to put all caricatures in a book we got specifically for the occasion, even though it meant she had to fiddle with different pens and pencils to make sure nothi

Profile Picture Christi, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, House Liquor, Outside Alcohol, Indoor, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Barware, Linens

Eric is great to work with and his event facility is so unique and original. He is a dream to work with and would recommend him to anyone! I hope I get invited to another event there!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 1/7/12, 2 Reviews