43 Reviews for The Quartette Accord

String-Quartet (3)
Learn New Songs (1)
Reception (1)
43 The Quartette Accord Reviews

Sheri was absolutely great! She responded to emails so quickly, had a great variety of songs to choose from and asked several questions concerning what type of ceremony feel we were going for. She was always helpful in making suggestions, too! Best of all, The Quartette Accord sounded so lovely! I couldn't be any happier with the music at my wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Paige, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a string trio for our wedding. Sheri was wonderful to work with and very thorough and responsive. We requested some songs that were not in their repertoire and Sheri happily arranged to play the songs. A great experience overall, and a great value!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sheri was absolutely amazing! I truly appreciated working with Sheri because she helped me coordinate my entire wedding timeline. For my wedding, I booked the three piece ensemble also known as the Accord Trio. They added an overall elegance and charm to my outdoor wedding. After the wedding, many of my guests asked me about specific songs they heard before and after the ceremony. For example, Sheri and her players performed Bruno Mars as we were announced as husband and wife and my guests were highly impressed! Their beautiful music was exceptional! They are wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent and Made our day spectacular !!!

Profile Picture kim, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Quartette Accord was great!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Music was beautiful and made my wedding absolutely lovely! Sheri met with me beforehand and went over music options and helped me choose the perfect songs for every aspect of my ceremony. Reasonably priced and easy to work with

Profile Picture Aundrea, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone wanting quality services.

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Quartette Accord was amazing!! Sheri was so easy to get in contact with and so great to work with! She was able to rearrange a song we wanted for our ceremony to fit our needs and we couldn't be more grateful for her hard work!! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tricia, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Quartette Accord was absolutely amazing!! Ever since I was a little girl I knew I had to have a quartet at my wedding, Sheri and her group definitely exceeded my expectations! When I had mentioned our colors were the rainbow they had played "colors of the wind" from Pocahontas for the bridal party to walk down to. It was beautiful and I have had several guests compliment me on their playing. If you are looking for a friendly and professional group I highly recommend The Quartette Accord!

Profile Picture Karissa, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Sheri was very thorough in her work to make sure that all the music I wanted for my wedding ceremony was exactly how I was imagining it would be. She asked me questions that I didn't yet have answers to but I was so happy that she was there to make sure all items had been addressed before the big day. Her expertise is quite obvious from the very first meeting and I would recommend her for any special event you may have.

Profile Picture User7295115, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were very professional and accommodating.

Profile Picture User7297736, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

meet with Sheri, she has terrific suggestions based on many years of experience.

Profile Picture User7282692, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was my pleasure to work with The Quartette Accord. Sheri was extremely responsive and always kept in touch with me. She was very flexible with my choices up til the last minute!! The music was gorgeous, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

A music teacher friend recommended the Quartette Accord as very good, friendly and easy to work with and reasonably priced.
My daughter and I met with Sheri Berger at her home one afternoon and talked for close to an hour. Sheri was very helpful in choosing the music. Her suggestions of selections and when to play them were perfect. We loved hearing the lovely Sheep May Softly Graze as the bridal party processed down the aisle while waiting all the backof the church in the Brides Room. We received so many compliments on the Quartette Accord which added even more beauty to the ceremony at the Shrine of St Joseph and our daughter's Best Day Ever!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/9/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

We highly recommend Sheri and her group for your wedding or event! Sheri was extremely personable and made the ceremony music planning process efficient and seamless. Sheri's experience and recommendations were incredibly helpful to the process. The ceremony music was beautiful and just what we wanted.

Profile Picture User6234546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

Working with Sheri at The Quartette Accord was a fantastic experience! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and even without meeting in person before the ceremony, she did such a good job of making sure that we got exactly what we wanted. She was very professional and accommodated our unconventional ceremony without even a raised eyebrow. When we needed suggestions, she had great ideas and gave wonderful guidance. And the music on the day-of was beautiful. They are all very talented!

Profile Picture User4714647, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Sheri was wonderful in her pre-event assistance and her groups performance was excellent!

Profile Picture User5644065, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio

Working with Sheri and the Quartette Accord was a great experience! My husband and I were able to hand pick all of the songs to be played before, during, and after our ceremony. We really liked that the Quartette Accord was able to play both classic wedding songs as well as some more modern songs, such as "Stairway to Heaven". Sheri was always organized and easy to get a hold of we needed her. Sheri even put time into helping us plan the processional and layout of our ceremony. I would highly recommend the Quartette Accord for a couple planing their wedding. The string quartette was the perfect thing to pull our wedding ceremony together and our guests are still talking about how amazing it was to hear their music.

Profile Picture Abby , 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

Sherrie was so friendly and easy to work with. The meeting was detailed and her selection was beyond extensive, we featured everything from traditional classical songs to modern music. All of it was done beautifully! We were so happy with our experience.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Quartette Accord was very easy to work with, professional, and did a fantastic job at our wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Quartette Accord was wonderful! Sheri was so easy to work with and really helped us plan as we were unsure of what we wanted. Everyone said the music was beautiful for our wedding ceremony. They are also very reasonably priced compared to others which we really appreciated. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Mallory, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very happy with the Quartette Accord. We met with Sheri about a month before the wedding to hash out exactly what music to play before, during, and after the ceremony. She is such a sweet woman, and we really enjoyed working with her. On the day of the wedding, they were there on time and played all of the songs we had discussed. Everything was perfect. We even had a special request that was not previously in their repertoire, and they got the sheet music and learned the song for a very low additional fee. I highly recommend the Quartette Accord.

Profile Picture User3998026, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Quarter accord did a wonderful job playing at my wedding and were easy to work with.

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a trio from the Quartet Accord for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were fantastic! The repertoire covers a wide variety of classics and modern music that provided exactly what we wanted. Sheri was great to work with and even added a newer song for us. She was also flexible enough to meet with us initially over the phone since we were not local. We later met in person to hear Sheri play some of the options and finalize everything.

Profile Picture Jose, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews