The Puzzled One Reviews

18 Reviews for The Puzzled One

• Morris

Morris L. · Married on 02/03/2021

Fantastic wedding puzzle

I was looking for something special to add into our wedding ceremony, and came across Jeannette's store. Her puzzle was the perfect addition. I gave her a description of what I wanted and of the wedding theme, and she made something that fit perfectly. Our wedding puzzle is now hanging on our wall and it's a beautiful memento.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Tina

Tina B. · Married on 01/10/2021

Unity puzzle

We were looking for something different at our wedding and through our search found Jeannette and a unity puzzle. Jeannette was up front with her timeframe and when she could produce. She exceeded our expectations. She is very willing to do custom puzzles and told us she prefered them. She also ensures all details are correct. Our unity puzzle looks fantastic and I can't wait to surprise everyone during the ceremony.

Dallas J. · Married on 01/01/2021

Unity ceramony puzzle

I recently purchased the unity ceramony puzzle. The vendor was amazing. She kept me updated from the time I ordered until the puzzle shipped. I highly recommend purchasing from her!

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Traci

Traci H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely perfect for our wedding!

We wanted something unique for our wedding unity ceremony and our puzzle is absolutely perfect! Jeannette was in contact with me throughout the whole process sending frequent updated proofs. She did everything I asked to make our puzzle represent our relationship. We love it!

Sent on 08/26/2020

David H. · Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent product

Jeannette was AMAZING to work with. Our puzzle was exactly what we wanted. Then our wedding date changed due to the pandemic. Jeannette was helpful and timely with a resolution for our changed date.

Clair M. · Married on 07/10/2020

Highly Recommend

Very easy to work with -we customized the wood used, colors and inscription. She was very communicative - responded quickly! Made for a very special part of our wedding!!

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Chanique

Chanique B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful Lasting Memory

I absolutely loved my puzzle! Vendor was excellent to work with and it was more beautiful in person. Will definitely be ordering again.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie T. · Married on 06/20/2020

Excellent unity wedding activity

I wanted a fun unity activity for our wedding that would incorporate our kids. When I saw PuzzledOne’s work, I knew it was right for us. I exchanged a few messages with a Jeanette & got my puzzle in the mail a couple months later - with plenty of time to spare before the wedding. The puzzle was exactly as expected, and it was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. Our boys have played with it a few times & (to my panic) even spilled food on it (not recommended). It cleaned up great & remains in perfect condition. This goes to show the great quality - it’s lasted the test of our family & is sitting on a shelf in our dining room.

Mikayla P. · Married on 06/06/2020

Our unity ceremony

We ordered a unity puzzle from the puzzled one for our wedding on June 6th! She was so amazing with working with us and making it just like we imagined! It was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding and will enjoy it forever! We are so greatful for her talents and abilities! It came wrapped securely and safely! She was always available and quick with her responses and made sure it was truly perfect! It was definitely a beautiful piece and moment we were able to share as we became Mr. & Mrs. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Katelyn W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Unity Puzzle

The unity puzzle was absolutely beautiful! Jeannette made sure it was exactly how we wanted it & made sure I was fully aware of the process. The puzzle arrived perfectly & was well wrapped to avoid any damages. Everyone loved it & we received a lot of compliments. We loved the uniqueness of the puzzle & love how it joins our blended family!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Serena

Serena J. · Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Product

Jeannette is very professional and what she does is amazing and unique. I was worried my order would not get delivered in time for my wedding but Jeannette made sure I verified everything was perfect before moving to the next step. I absolutely love her work.

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley V. · Married on 05/08/2020

Unique Unity Piece

Working with Jeannette was amazing. We initially ordered and she immediately informed us that the design we wanted had issues when shipped being broken and such. We were pleased that she informed us before just making it and our puzzle being broken upon arrival. She informed us that it would be a long process and we ordered on a short time frame. She made sure our puzzle was to us in time for our wedding! Less than 5 weeks from order to arrival! Everything about our puzzle was designed by us and we had so many compliments!! It was perfect and so unique to us. We are so excited to be able to display this forever!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Krystal C. · Married on 04/16/2020

Outstandingly Amazing

I was looking for the perfect unity symbol when I came across The Puzzled One. She allowed me to customize everything from color stain to the small decals I choose. She communicated in very step ( mock drawing , preview before being sealed). Plus made sure it was on time for my wedding.

Jennifer A. · Married on 03/17/2020

Amazing!!!!

Such a beautiful wedding keepsake for our special blended family. I will definitely recommend to anyone! It really created such a special family moment on our big day. It now sits in our family room to remind us of the day our 2 families became

• Lauren

Lauren I. · Married on 03/14/2020

Responsive and Creative

This vendor is amazing! We purchased a custom unity puzzle for our ceremony, and not only did it add the unique and whimsical touch we were looking for, but it also gave us something to treasure, a reminder of the foundations that are so important in our marriage.
    The vendor was very responsive. The directions for the customization and process were clear and easy to understand. The best thing about this vendor is that they encourage creativity with your customization. She really listened to my wants and ideas, and together we came up with something truly perfect. I also loved the continual updates during the process and the "last looks" before finishing the product and shipping. I will say, allow time for ordering this product. The process does take a little bit from firt deciding what you want to lastly having it delivered to your door, but it is absolutely worth it.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Leslie

Leslie T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Great Unity Idea

I desperately wanted to include my kids in our unity ceremony to signify our blended families becoming one. The puzzle was the perfect idea! I was thoroughly impressed with the final product and the communication throughout the process.

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 08/23/2019

Excellent!!

I purchased the unity puzzle as a gift for my brother and his wife to use during their ceremony. It came out beautiful and they were so thrilled with it! Jeanette was wonderful to work with throughout the design process and she answered all of my questions quickly. I highly recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 05/22/2021

3.0

Everything was Excellent And they way I wanted

Absolutely love my puzzle pieces for my ceremony

Sent on 10/01/2020