The Purple Bride Reviews

The Purple Bride 4
The Purple Bride 5
The Purple Bride 6

Sinee · Married on 05/25/2013

I LOVE LOVE my invitations from Jen, the Purple Bride. Jen was super fun and easy to work with. She doesn't mind travelling to you and the number of times to meet you, to get exactly what you want. She's very quick on email responses (super impressive during the holiday season). I provided her with a hard project of making cards with movable parts, and she came through. Jen's printing, artwork and final touches look very professional and beautiful. Everyone was super impressed with my invitations. On top of if all, guests thought I spent a fortune on the invites.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

Jen did an amazing job for me! She did my invitations (which I had numerous compliments on, including people who did not want to open it because it was too pretty). She also did my rehearsal dinner invites, programs, menus, table numbers, and place cards all to match my original invitation. Her prices are very reasonable and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Pleasure to work with! And my invitations came out beautifully and I've gotten a lot of comments on them!

Sent on 03/18/2013

The Purple Bride is amazing! She listens, suggests and helps meet your individual style. Everyone's taste is different and she understands that. Treats you as if you are the one and only client! Quality craftsmanship and takes great pride in each hand crafted piece. Highly recommend

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • F

Francesca · Married on 04/07/2013

My first experience with the Purple Bride, was for my cherry blossom tree themed bridal shower. I absolutely loved the invitations that she created after meeting with my sister and I. Jen went above and beyond..she even created a unique recipe card, bride and groom chair cards AND designed escort cards tags to attach to each party favor. Everyone loved and complimented on everything! It's a huge peace of mind for a bride to have your invitations already beautifully addressed to your guests.
    The best out there...The quality, the dedication to details, the creativity, very reliable (responds to email/calls/ect promptly)..best of all, such affordable pricing. Jen truly cares about her clients and made me feel calm during the whole planning because I trusted her work. Thank you Purple Bride!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Deanna · Married on 11/02/2012

Jen at The Purple Bride is incredible!! I found the purple bride when I was looking around online for a wedding invitation company. Being that I love purple and that purple is my main wedding color, I immediately was lured into the name!! Once i reached out to "The Purple Bride" through the website, Jen got back to me right away and was so energetic, responsive and patient...really gave me a great impression right from the start. Once i started working with Jen I realized that her attention to detail and customer service was like none i have ever dealt with during my wedding process. Jen was so patient and really worked with me from start to finish to make my vision really come to life. I ordered my invitations and just received them in the mail and i cannot even describe how much i love them!!! The prices are really reasonable and the quality is just amazing! I have received about 5 samples from other vendors before finding the purple bride and nothing even came close to the quality of the work, attention to detail and most of all creativity that you will get with the purple bride!
    I decided to do my place cards, wedding programs and thank you cards all from the purple bride! She definitely thinks outside of the box and that is something that you just do not find with the larger cookie cutter vendors out there. I am so happy and really looking forward to the rest of my wedding stationary from The Purple Bride!!

If I could give 10 stars I would because all my expectations were exceeded!!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

The Purple Bride is by far the best choice out there. It woud be sily to any further! Jen is professional, helpful, reasonably priced and most importantly extremely talented. Id recommend her for any occasion especially weddings! She made our invites, place cards, table numbers, programs and thank you's. People are still talking about her masterpieces. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2012

If you want to be original and unique with your wedding and its theme, i would use the purple bride's services so your wedding can be one of a kind they way you want it to be!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Lorena · Married on 06/01/2012

The Purple Bride is so affordable and the results BEAUTIFUL! Jennifer gets so excited with you and is so patient with all the changes requested. I am not the most creative person and Jennifer was so great at understanding what our concept was and fed off of it immediately. We received so many compliments on how fancy our invites were. She also did our Programs and helped with the design for our photobooth strips. She was so amazing. I still can't believe how affordable she was.
    She also referred me to an awesome makeup artist who did an excellent job as well. Jennifer truly understands the importance of having the perfect wedding. I already sent 2 referrals her way that have hired her on.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Heather · Married on 01/27/2012

Jen was fantastic with everything. We went thru her for everything. Our Save the Dates, Invitations, Ceremony programs, Thanks yous for our engagment party, showers and bachlorette party, our table names and our placecards. She was willing to work with us on all of our details. Jen has such variety in designs, colors, and if there was something else we had in mind, Jen would work on what we had in mind. A Million Thanks for all!!!

Sent on 02/14/2012
  • F

Felicia · event on 12/16/2011

Jen at The Purple Bride provides REAL personalized service-you ask for it, she delivers. She is a joy to work with, and her products are beautiful and creative. She goes out of her way to make sure you're happy, and that you are getting exactly what you want. She did a beautiful job on birthday invitations for my 14 year old daughter, who was thrilled with the final result. I would recommend her happily.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Katie · Married on 10/07/2011

My shower invitations were exactly what I was looking for! They were beautiful and got them in perfect timing to get them mailed out. I also had my table numbers and place cards done and they also came out beautifully! Great job and I will definitely have my thank you cards done thru Jen. Awesome job!

Sent on 10/14/2011
  • O

Chris · Married on 10/06/2011

Jennifer was awesome! She created our wedding invitation, table cards, place cards and thank you cards. She was extremely helpful through the entire process with helping us picking our colors and type of paper to keeping us on track and letting know what information she will need and when. My wife and I are really last minute people, with Jennifer's reminders and her patience, we received wonderful designs and great quality that many of our guest commented on. I am highly recommending The Purple Bride's services to all my family and friends. Thank you again Jennifer!!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

M · Married on 09/24/2011

Our invitations were BEAUTIFUL!!! She not only responded back in a timely manner but we ordered our invitations just in enough time to get them sent out and she got them to us fast!!! She was very professional, the value was GREAT and I don't know how many times I had changed my mind then changed it back again and she managed to nail it!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Ashley · Married on 06/26/2011

Jennifer did a fantastic job on my daughters Baptism invitations. They were so beautiful! I'm also very pleased she included a keep sake invitation for my daughters baby book. Jennifer got back to me in a timely matter whenever I had questions about my invitations. I will definitely use her again & recommend her to my friends & family.

Sent on 06/29/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2011

Jennifer did an absolute amazing job on my bridal shower invites as well as my invitations and place cards. She listened to what I wanted and delivered with amazing results! I would highly recommend The purple bride for any event that needs an invite or simply a creative touch!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Tamara · Married on 08/27/2010

I loved the save the dates Jennifer made! The were just what I wanted and I got so many compliments on them!!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Ally · Married on 08/14/2010

The Purple Bride made my best friend's personal shower/bachelorette party invites which turned out so cute! She knew exactly what I had in mind, I've gotten so many compliments already on how creative and personable the invites were. She was easy to contact, promt response & delivery, reasonably priced & good quality product. I would definately reccommend The Purple Bride to your next occasion. In fact I'm in the process of odering t-shirts through her as well.

Sent on 08/16/2010

Christine · Married on 06/24/2010

I needed invitations for a baby shower for our boss. I had looked at The Purple Bride's site and noted that it was not just for weddings. When I contacted her, I already had an invitation design (one of hers) in mind. After giving her the info and style I was looking for she made some innovative suggestions on how to personalize them. She was extremely flexible when there was a last minute change. I got them when I needed them at a more than fair price. I received a lot of great comments when they were handed out and I noticed the other day that several co-workers have kept them and put them on their walls. No greater compliment can be given when people can't bear to throw out your artwork. Any event I have in the future she's my first stop.

Sent on 08/15/2010

Angie · Married on 06/08/2010

The Purple Bride was very helpful in finding exactly what I was looking for. I received my invites when I was told I would. I truly enjoyed working with Jennifer. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for event invites and such.

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • W

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2009

My wedding invitations turned out fantastic! Very creative and personal to my theme. My guests couldn't stop talking about them! Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 04/30/2010

sue · Married on 10/10/1992

The Purple Braide is the perfect place to get unique invitations. Jen was great and so helpful in making sure we got everything we wanted. I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 05/06/2011

Donna · Married on 04/10/1992

Invitations were exquisite. will refer to all my friends.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Michele · Married on 11/29/2014

I haven't even gotten my invites yet from The Purple Bride, but I have gotten small favor tags and I'm am already amazed!!!! She's so professional yet personable and she ships basically a few days after I ordered. I CaN not wait till I see my invites!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Heather · Married on 05/25/2012

Jennifer with the Purple Bride was creative, patient, and extremely responsive.

She helped me design my custom invitations from scratch, and was patient and supportive during the entire process. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/11/2012