The Purple Bride Reviews

The Purple Bride 4
The Purple Bride 5
The Purple Bride 6

Megan · Married on 06/17/2015

Jennifer is amazing to work with. She made my dream wedding invitations come to life. All of my guests love the invitations and we are getting great feedback.

Sent on 02/09/2015
  • MrsOJ

Priscilla · Married on 05/24/2015

Jennifer was great to work with. She made things so easy for us and always answered emails quickly. Her work is beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone I know. I am glad I found her!

Sent on 02/09/2015
  • Y

yasmine · Married on 05/01/2015

We used THE PURPLE BRIDE for our wedding invitations. Jen was very helpful from the very beginning and she helped create everything from start to finish. We got so many compliments on our invitation. Some even said it was the best that they had ever seen. My invitations were beautiful and everything was done in timely manner and professionally. She is extremely personable, easy going, totally professional, and really knows her stuff. At the end of the day we received so many compliments on how elegant everything came out just the way we wanted. Ill be ordering the rest of my Wedding stuff (ex: place cards, menu cards, welcome letter, ceremony cards) for my destination wedding from THE PURPLE BRIDE.

I cant thank Jen and THE PURPLE BRIDE enough! I would definitely recommend highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 03/14/2015

The Purple Bride was the best for all of our invitation needs. Jen is so amazing to work with, she is so creative and professional. We are still getting compliments on our invitations. Highly recommend The Purple Bride!!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Robyn · Married on 02/21/2015

Jennifer is amazing. I just booked her for ALL my invitation needs for my wedding/shower. She is super friendly and nice and is all about helping her brides get what they envision! Her prices are amazing too, very reasonable. I feel like we have found our invitation designer for all our future parties as well. She is so easy to work with and super fun as well. I would recommend her to all brides! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/29/2014

Jennifer by far was the very best! My brother got married before me and recommended her. She was so helpful and came up with some fun ideas. We named the tables after famous cities... Rome, Milan, Athens, ect....

She was so budget friendly but everything looked so high end!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Mary · Married on 10/10/2014

I will make this short and simple because I can write a BOOK on my amazing experience with Purple Bride! Jennifer is the BEST person I've worked with yet!!! I am so in love with my invites, everyone is so amazed on how beautiful they came out! Jennifer will work with you on anything you want and need. She is so good at what she does, I loveeee her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always use her for invites for whatever I need in the future! When you are getting married, you are under a lot of stress, but I promise you, Jennifer makes your life 100 times easier. 100% Professional 100% Friendly 100% Fast !!!!!! You wont be disappointed if you have her do your invites for any occasion!

Sent on 07/28/2014

I can't say enough about working with Jen. She replied to all of my emails right away and made it so much fun as she got just as excited about the colors as I did. I will be using her for the placements cards as well and should I need anymore invitations, she will be my go to girl. She was an absolute joy to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2014

Words can't express how beautiful my invites were. Jennifer is an amazing person to work with. She takes so much pride in her work and it shows. I have had so many people complimenting me on our wedding invites. We did a passport style invite and it came out beyond my expectations. I have told everyone and anyone to use here for invites. Best in the area!

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2014

She was very helpful with brainstorming ideas and creating gorgeous save the dates and invitations. Jennifer was also very flexible and willing to helping to design what I envisioned for my invitations. She helped to make my special day!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Marie · Married on 07/19/2014

Jen was a dream to work with! The Purple Bride created my custom place cards and table numbers. I used literary, TV show, and movie lovers as my table numbers and for my place cards (Gatsby & Daisy, Jack & Rose, etc). Jen also created two custom signs last minute. She responded quickly, created proofs even faster, was flexible with meeting, had a great price, and gave me such an awesome product! Every bride should use her!!! This experience was great, and my guests are still commenting on how awesome everything looked!!! :)

Sent on 08/01/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2014

Jen was great to work with! She went above and beyond! I told her what my vision was for our wedding invitations and she was able to make it a reality (better then envisioned)! I have received so many great compliments on the invitations. Her quality of work is outstanding.

She made it such an easy process. We will be using her for the place cards as well as the programs.

Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Jen · Married on 06/21/2014

I used The Purple Bride for my save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. I honestly do not think anyone could have done a better job. Jen has such attention to detail! I would recommend The Purple Bride in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2014

Jen is AMAZING!!! She did pretty much everything "paper" for my wedding. Gift table "Thank You" sign, Guestbook sign, place cards, invitations, little Instagram cards for our favors..... Everything she did was perfect. For some of the signs i had very specific frame sizes and she made them so they fit exact! Our invitations came out amazing, people are still talking about how great they were. You can pick any paper color and pretty much design them how you want. She makes great suggestions and hand makes them all. People always want to go with the big name companies but its so much more personal (and convenient) to be able to meet with her and make them exactly how you want, for a great price! Would highly recommend her for all your wedding stationary needs! :)

Sent on 07/13/2014

I am so happy I used the Purple Bride for my bridal shower and wedding invitations. Words cannot express how wonderful Jen has been. I can say that she made my experience with picking out my invitations so much fun with no stress. The work that she does is beyond amazing! Jen is so patient and is always there to work with you! The detail in her work is incredible. She responds so quickly to emails and makes sure you understand and see how things will turn out. If there was a 10 rating on this i would so give it to her. I will never use someone else for any future invitations I might need. She will be the only person I would go to. You will not be disappointed for choosing the Purple Bride!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/12/2014

Jennifer at The Purple Bride is SO amazing!!! She customized everything for a TV show themed reception and it was fabulous. I've recommended her to every engaged woman I've met. Every bride should work with her, she's the best at what she does!

Nicole · Married on 03/22/2014

Jen is absolutely AMAZING! ESPECIALLY even though being a relaxed but pain bride with the small details we forgot or had to fix. She was there to help with no problems at ALL:) She truly is an amazing artist and person that you WON'T be disappointed. So personable, honest and will work with your budget, which is what we needed. I was so impressed I've recommended her to quite a few people. I don't do that unless I'm truly satisfied or impressed. If you want someone that is fun, honest and does great work she's your girl!!!!:)

Sent on 05/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/15/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need for your special day. She can customize anything! Working with her has been the best experience! She really takes the time to get to know each bride! You are not just another customer with her! Pricing is great! Overall out of this experience I have not only met a vendor but I have made a friend as well. I will be sure to refer her more business. She suggested things that I didnt even think of doing. Ideas are wonderful, she is kind & professional. LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple bride!! I wish more than 5 stars was an option!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Tamala · Married on 12/21/2013

I love Jen she was on top of all my requests. Thanks again

Sent on 12/24/2013

Katie · Married on 09/09/2013

I sent the owner a message on facebook with about 5 or so pictures of the invitations I liked and she was able to combine all the things I loved about each of them into one invitation. I feel like it is the ultimate invitation! She was very fast at responding and she made it so easy. She always had great suggestions and it was no hassle to change something. She is enthusiastic, loves what she does and is very talented. I know that nobody else could have done such a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Daniella · Married on 08/31/2013

Jennifer was FANTASTIC. She was always willing to help, come up with creative ideas to bounce off my own as well as patient! I would and have recommended her to others! You better believe I will be using her in the future for her creative services!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Vincenza · Married on 08/03/2013

Jen was absolutely AMAZING and created my dream bridal shower invites. I had a citrus theme, and upon meeting with her for the first time, she already came with a the cutest sample, which I fell in love with immediately. She was always very responsive in email, and she always went above and beyond my expectations. She cares for her clients, and you can tell that she loves what she does. I will definitely keep her in mind for future stationary needs. She made my invites, my table numbers, party favor tags, and table seating cards. Jen deserves the BEST rating because she was wonderful to work with, and her prices are outstanding! Thanks again Jen!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

I'm very happy with the shower invitations done by The Purple Bride. Jen was great. She was responsive to my ideas and offered her own insight to get just what I wanted. Her prices are very, very reasonable especially considering the final product. I received lots of compliments on the invitations. We used her on the save the dates also, which also turned out great, and are using her for the invitations and other wedding related printing needs.

Sent on 03/25/2013
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/22/2013

I used the purple bride for my bridal shower (including escort cards, ect for that event), for my wedding invites (for USA & Italy), programs for ceremony, seating chart with hidden photo collage in the background and thank you cards (photo collage style of our big day).
    With each project Jen made me feel important, gave me 100% of her dedication. She listened to my ideas and gave me x10 creative awesome options. I loved how she customized every word, design, color, font, texture, patterns, ect. Also she created matching programs and announcements in Italian for my family in Italy. She also addresses all invitations, and the escort cards with name and table #.
    I was referred by 2 friends (former brides) and I've given so many friends her info as well before I still have people asking..Omg, who did your invites/ect? The dedication, quality, reasonable price and reliability..is what makes the Purple Bride stand out. I feel that Jen truly cares about her clients and takes time to hear about your wedding planning and get to know your ideas, ect. She has the patience of a saint, she is truly passionate and loves her work.
    Thank you Purple Bride for saving me a lot of money, headaches and many late nights!
    Highly recommended by me...can't wait to work with you for the future events in my life! I will definitely be a lifelong client of the Purple Bride :-)

Sent on 10/09/2013

The Purple Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words!!! Loved working with you and your amazing family! Wishing you all the best!!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

I can not say more good things about Jen, the owner of The Purple Bride. Her paper products are beautiful for an absolutely amazing price. Jen is wonderful communicating with her clients and you can tell she really cares about her work and making her customers happy. The invitations and pew decorations that I ordered were completed on time as promised and the quality was fabulous. I will recommend The Purple Bride to anyone and everyone who needs invitations.

Sent on 05/20/2013