The Primavera Regency Reviews

101 Reviews for The Primavera Regency

101 The Primavera Regency Reviews
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, would 100% recommend!!!

Michael was absolutely incredible! His service to us was impeccable! He did everything flawless and made sure our day was perfect ! Jeffery, our matridee, made sure we were fed danced and helped us with everything, our guests had nothing but amazing comments to tell us!

The Primavera Regency 1
    The Primavera Regency 2

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our wedding at Primavera on 9/8/18 and I cannot stop gushing about how amazing the entire experience was in every way. We toured Primavera on a whim while looking at venues, met Michael, and walked right back in 5 minutes later to book it! From start to finish, Primavera was so detailed and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. Michael was wonderful during the planning process, answering my many questions and accommodating all of our requests. The day of our wedding, we felt so taken care of all night by the entire Primavera staff - we didn’t have to worry about a thing and were able to focus on having fun with our friends and family. The food just keeps on coming, from the elaborate cocktail hour to the entrees - all of our wedding guests that we’ve seen since our wedding have gone on and on about how good the food was! The venue is great for ceremonies as well and even though we had to make a last minute decision on our wedding day to move the ceremony inside due to rain, the ballroom was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and the staff still had it set up perfectly an hour later when the guests were coming back in for the reception. Primavera was incredibly reasonable in terms of price as well.

Elliot · Married on 06/30/2018

The Primavera did an outstanding job with our wedding; from planning it, to running it, to keeping me and my bride comfortable throughout the entire evening. They made so many accommodations and met all the requests that we had. In addition, the food was outstanding. The food was the best I've ever had at any wedding. Furthermore, the service was fantastic. All the waiters, bartenders and hosts did an outstanding job catering to me, my family and all of our guests. I would definitely recommend the Primavera for anyone to have their wedding there. There is no better place to have a wedding at then the Primavera Regency.

Val · Married on 06/29/2018

AMAZING!! Highly recommend this venue! Beautiful renovations and the food is amazing! Ceremony area is truly romantic and perfect! Customer service is always on point and easy to work with throughout the whole process. All our guests complimented us on the venue!

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing and wonderful things about Primavera Regency. From start to finish, the entire process of working with Michael and his staff was truly delightful. Attention to detail, open communication, guidance and ease are just a few of the adjectives to describe how it was to plan both our ceremony and reception here. When the day of the wedding came, my husband and I, our families and guests were blown away. The food was phenomenal and our maitre’d, Jeffrey, ensured the night flowed smoothly. If you want a guaranteed amazing wedding which guests will talk about for years to come, you must choose Primavera Regency!

• O

Shay · Married on 10/26/2017

100% A++++!!! My wedding was a couple of weeks ago and words truly can't express how phenomenal our whole entire experience with The Primavera Regency was. From our very first meeting with Michael, we knew this was the place for us. He was so kind and amazing, we knew we would be taken care of. Any time I emailed or called Michael, he responded within just hours! That is really important for a stressed out bride! :) My groom and I paid for the wedding ourselves and Michael helped us stay within budget without sacrificing anything. On the day of our wedding, from the moment we walked in the front doors, we were treated like royalty. Everything was absolutely perfect. The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Our guests are still talking about the food and telling everyone they know about it!! (The food is the whole reason we first thought of Primavera because everyone we know that had been there said it was truly the best food ever, and they were 100% right.) The venue is newly renovated and gorgeous. The cake was amazing! The staff was the absolute best. Everyone was so attentive, so polite and whatever any guest needed, they would get it in a moments notice. I truly can't thank Michael and the staff enough. The whole day was better than we could have hoped for. Still dreaming about the food. Do not hesitate -- meet with Primavera ASAP and book it!!! We want to do it all over again just to experience it once more!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was spectacular! The food was beyond delicious! The staff was outstanding. The Maitre d Jeffrey gave us impeccable service. My guests could not stop raving about the food. By far, the best wedding venue out there.

The Primavera Regency 3
    The Primavera Regency 4
    The Primavera Regency 5

Joe · Married on 09/03/2017

If you need a place for a reception, or just any occasion this is the place to go. We had our wedding reception there on 9/3/17 and it was awesome! Staff, food, venue, everything was great!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about the Primavera Regency! We initially booked with Michael and he was there for us every step of the planning process. He was extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls and took the time to answer all of our questions. The food and service here is phenomenal! Our Maitre D made us feel like a king and queen all night, from guiding us seamlessly through the ceremony to preparing us plates at cocktail hour to bringing us drinks throughout the night. We had our ceremony inside because of a thunderstorm and it was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more incredible day! I highly recommend the Primavera for your big day! Reasonably priced, incredible food, and unparalleled service...you won't regret it!

Juliannd · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Michael and the Primavera Regency staff! My wedding was 4/8/17 and it was PERFECT, even though it really wasn’t. We had 4 people drop out the day of the wedding and 1 person ask to come who had told us they would not be able to make it. Of course, they were not sitting at the same table. Michael took these changes in stride, not looking worried at all! Then, my husband’s friends took it upon themselves to move to a different table (with their place settings, before dinner was served). I don’t think I would have even known they had done that except that it happened right in front of the head table. Michael and the staff at Primavera rolled with the changes and did not say one word to us about it! Beyond their amazing handling of the difficulties, they were extremely attentive all night long. We opted to go to cocktail hour and were given our own table with samplings from every station there - and all of the passed food was given to us in the Bridal Suite beforehand! Everyone warned me I would have to remember to eat on the day of the wedding, but they were wrong - Primavera remembered for me! I am sincerely, utterly and eternally grateful to all of the staff and crew that helped make my wedding such a success. Every guest commented on the gorgeous decor and the amazing food! Shockingly, this was also the least expensive reception venue we visited!! I would have paid more! I would recommend Primavera as a wedding location to anyone and everyone!

Renee · Married on 09/17/2016

The service and food were wonderful! Best place ever to have a wedding!

KRYSTEL · Married on 08/21/2016

We are so pleased and thankful with Primavera Regency! With a very reasonable price, the food was just beyond our expectations and the service simply admirable! Mike helped us a lot throughout the whole process and he was readily available to answer our questions. My relatives were all praises with this place. I would get married here again and again!!!

Sebastian · Married on 08/21/2016

Our wedding was just WOW. The value that Primavera provided for the money we paid was the best bang for your buck!!!! The displays of cheeses and meats, carving, chaffing stations exceeded our expectation. The maitre d Jeffrey was just perfect. He took care of us so well that we felt like king and a queen on their royal party. He was always around and very polite and helpful. I cannot ask anymore from him.
    The venue itself is beautiful and does one wedding at a time. They have valet parking and separate ballroom and cocktail hour room. They have grand piano available for participants to play and their ballroom is wonderful.
    All the food they had was either good or amazing. Open bar was great as well. They have everything you want and when I requested drink that they did not have they made it happen (I guess they run out to liquor store lol).
    In summary: perfect place for wedding reception (and outside ceremony if you will) for a very reasonable price.
    Thank you very much whole Primavera Regency team, especially Mike and Jeffrey !

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2016

Our wedding was on August 12, 2016 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Primavera Regency in Stirling, NJ. We booked our wedding with the manager, Michael, and he was extremely patient and helpful. Any questions that I had months prior he was happy to answer and was always prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. The venue is very organized and was very on top of the details for my big day. They worked well with my vendors and the decorations were perfect. The food is absolutely amazing and my family, who are tough critics, are still talking about how delicious the food was.

Ahmed, our Maitre'd, was outstanding and went above and beyond during the whole wedding. He worked perfectly with my day of coordinator and was able to seamlessly transform the reception room for our ceremony within minutes since a thunderstorm rolled in 10 minutes prior. We booked the venue because we heard wonderful things from friends and they exceeded my expectations in every way.

We used Jimmy Ponzio for our photo booth and uplighting. Jimmy's company is called Empyre Entertainment and they are the in-house entertainment company for The Primavera. Jimmy was also easy to work with and my guests had a great time at his photo booth. The lighting was beautiful and exactly how I wanted. The Primavera has built-in lighting and Empyre offered competitive rates on in-house entertainment. I liked that they offered this and other venues did not.

The Primavera's staff defines what customer service should be. They also only have one event going on at once so you get very personalized service and plenty of parking and space in the venue. Your guests will actually be able to sit at cocktail hour since the room is very large. You will not regret having your wedding here!

• COLLEEN

COLLEEN · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Primavera Regency on hot humid Saturday and could not have asked for a better wedding. We were made to feel so special on our day and we never were in need of anything for the whole event…from my arrival at the Bridal Suite…through the outdoor ceremony…into cocktail hour…ending with the reception-I never had a worry or concern. The venue is very elegant and the price is quite reasonable for all that is included. The entire staff was the outgoing and social individuals we have ever met. It was the absolutely most incredible food we have ever had at any event anywhere. There was definitely not a shortage of food and it was all delicious. I have gotten so many compliments on how nice the event looked. We were made to feel so special and had the most unbelievable time. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to celebrate our marriage! We would highly recommend The Primavera Regency for any and all events!

erin · Married on 07/08/2016

THIS VENUE IS AMAZING. Michael made everything easy from day 1 when we officially booked. Prior to the event he made planning easy, fun, and seamless. The day of was magical. The food was incredible, the staff was professional, and the venue was beautiful. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with the Primavera. The price was well within our budget, and what we got for our money almost seamed too good to be true! Check out the Primavera! You will not be disappointed.

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

I had my engagement party here & everything was amazing! The food is great & the staff is so friendly and helpful. Thank you Primavera!

Shawna · Married on 06/17/2016

We could not have asked for a more perfect day! The Primavera Regency was hands down the best place to have our reception. Michael, our coordinator, was THE BEST! He made sure that everything went perfectly. He and the staff made sure that we ate (something that so many couples miss out on), and that we had everything we needed the entire night. He even went around to our guests making sure that they were satisfied with the services. The rooms were beautiful and the food is outstanding! Guests from our wedding are still talking about how amazing the food was. If you are looking for an incredible celebration with delicious food and amazing service, this is definitely the place to go with! You will not be disappointed!

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Primavera! Both my sister and myself got married here within 6 months of each other...needless to say that our family and overlapping friends did not mind going back to Primavera the second time! You truly cannot beat the quality of food and service here -- everything was delicious and the staff is so thoughtful and they really do care about making your wedding special. There were so many times over the 2 events that a server would overhear one of our guests say something like "Oh I wish I could take one of these prime ribs home it's so good" and then a few minutes later there's one wrapped up on the table in a to-go box...little things like this happened numerous times and it really is a testament to Michael and his leadership. He runs that venue like a well oiled machine, yet is very calm and so kind. They also have many preferred vendors that we worked with (DJ, photographer, photo booth), which made the process even easier, especially for me since I was planning my wedding from across the country. Seriously, GO SEE MICHAEL and you won't regret it!

The Primavera provided the absolute perfect wedding experience for both of my daughters. That's right, they both got married there within six months of each other. After attending the first wedding, our guests could not wait to return again for another spectacular experience. The food and service were outstanding and Michael and his staff were attentive to our every need. We are hoping to be invited to someone else's party there so we can attend as guests instead of hosts!! This was the most stress-free experience we could have hoped for. We knew every last detail was being expertly handled and we were able to relax and just enjoy the day. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. To quote my soninlaw, the wedding was "flawless". I think that sums it up!!

Cheryl · Married on 04/23/2016

I'm having my wedding at the Primavera in less than 5 months, but I've been to thise venue multiple times for family affairs that have always been nothing short of beautiful. The food is phenomenal, the staff is attentive and amazingly friendly, and Michael is the man to see if you need anything at all. I can't express myself enough that I'm looking so forward to experiencing an event of my own with my husband to be at such a magical place.

Peggy · Married on 11/13/2015

All of our guests have told us that our wedding was the best they have ever attended, and I can only attribute that to the hospitality of the Primavera Regency. Working with them was a dream because they were so helpful and made it their priority to make sure everything was perfect. Michael is a pleasure to work with. He was very quick in responding any time I had a question. Our maitre\'d, Ahmed, was so attentive, he truly went above and beyond so that our night was perfect. The staff at the Primavera was so pleasant and friendly, it really did feel like they were celebrating with us. The facility is so CLEAN!!! It was spotless the first time I saw it, it was just as spotless for our reception. And the food...oh the food, I still have people telling me how amazing the food was (and it really is) and how they want to attend another wedding there because it was so incredible. Cheers to you, Primavera, for making it a dream come true!! <3

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I could not have picked a better place to have our reception! The venue is very elegant and the price is quite reasonable for all that is included. Our Maitre D Michael was phenomenal! He was so attentive before and during our wedding and was a pleasure to work with. He was so attentive to me and my husband, set aside a table during cocktail hour just for us to be sure we ate. We always had a drink in hand thanks to Michael, which I also learned after the wedding that he extended the same attentive courtesy to our parents as well throughout the reception. The food is absolutely phenomenal, the cocktail hour in itself could have been more than sufficient in filling our guests! The entree selections were also diverse and delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to celebrate our marriage, it made the celebration phenomenal. Would highly highly recommend Michael and the Primavera Regency!

Lorena · Married on 08/29/2015

All I can say is "wow!" This place does not mess around. We had our wedding there, and I was blown away! First off, tell your guests to come hungry, the amount, and the quality of the food was incredible. Michael did such a great job of accommodating us in a way that we could enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests. He set up reserved tables or us for cocktail hour and dessert hour. We chose not to do a sweetheart table and put the DJ up front so the acoustics were great! The ceremony grounds are beautiful and the gazebo is lit up at night so we got some great evening shots too. All in all, we really made the right choice when we chose this place. I honestly could not have possibly asked for a better wedding experience. Thank you Michael, Christina, & the team!