The Primavera Regency Reviews

The Primavera Regency 6
The Primavera Regency 7
  • Marissa

Marissa De Witt · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Venue for your wedding!

Michael and the people at The Primavera take customer experience to an entirely new Level. We were engaged 2 years and they made us family. They answered all emails, ensured all details were taken care of, we're patient with crazy work schedules and communicated endlessly to give us the perfect day. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    The Primavera Regency 8
    The Primavera Regency 9
    The Primavera Regency 10
    The Primavera Regency 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing Service!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the Primavera Regency! Everything was perfect for our special day. The staff go above and beyond to make everything perfect. Michael is amazing, he has this amazing calmness about him which helps any stressed-out bride feel at ease. The place is beautiful, I am still getting compliments about how beautiful the place is, and with the recent renovations it makes everything more magical. The food was amazing! People always remember the food at weddings and let me tell you everything was so delicious, people are still talking about all the food that was there and how delicious it was! The cake and all the mini desserts were decadent and delicious! They work with you to get you the menu and dessert that you have dreamed about. They made this process so easy for me, and stress free I can’t thank them enough. Everything was wonderful!!! The went above and beyond what I had dreamed my wedding would be!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream wedding venue

Thank you to the Primavera Regency and the absolutely wonderful team who made our wedding a dream come true. Michael, Jeff, and Kris were outstanding, professional, and accommodating. Each bartender, server, waiter, and valet was courteous to every guest. My husband and I were shown the most incredible evening of our lives. The team at the Primavera made the entire wedding planning process seamless. The venue itself is breathtaking with many photo opportunities on the grounds. The food....the food is better than any we've ever had. So many of our guests shared the same love of the food offered. They provided so many options for a variety of dietary needs, and each was so delicious. The Primavera ensured that one of our guests with severe and multiple food allergies was provided many options! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, delicious, and perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, would 100% recommend!!!

Michael was absolutely incredible! His service to us was impeccable! He did everything flawless and made sure our day was perfect ! Jeffery, our matridee, made sure we were fed danced and helped us with everything, our guests had nothing but amazing comments to tell us!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Primavera Regency 12
    The Primavera Regency 13

Sophia · Married on 09/22/2018

perfect wedding venue

We had a wedding reception at the Primavera in March 2019. Michael and the staff at The Primavera Regency made the planning process SO easy. We were planning the reception from another state and over the course of the preceding year, we made ~3 visits to the Primavera. We met once to tour the venue, my husband and in-laws attended one of the evening showcases, and met again 1 month prior to the reception to pick out details (like linens, final menu, an ice sculpture which was included, etc). Also we picked a simple plain rustic type wedding cake, but dropped off a bouquet of flowers on the day of the wedding, which they used to decorate the cake beautifully at no extra charge.
    Pros:
    • Very organized staff, great communication. The staff are extremely reliable which was especially great since my husband and I planned the party from another state
    • Beautiful venue, only hosts 1 event at a time
    • There is plentiful seating in the area that hosts the cocktail hour (my guests LOVED having seating for the cocktail hour and was particularly great for the older folks). This is something that really sold me initially because I personally hate standing around in heels for an hour or more, balancing a plate of food in one hand and a drink in another, vying for space at sparsely placed high tops.
    • REALLY good food and tons of it. I got lots of comments from guests that it was the best food they’d had at a wedding venue. The staff packed up the leftovers and guests were able to take extra home. Also, they host showcases every couple of months where you can come and taste the hors d’oeuvres and entrees before selecting what you would like for your reception
    • Nice lighting package which gave the reception a dance party feel
    • Affordable (but my guests thought it was $$$). My husband and I still have no idea how they can offer so much for such a reasonable price. They definitely don’t nickel and dime you. They did throw in extra services, hors d'oeuvres etc here and there for no additional cost.
    Cons: None!
    Overall, we are a pretty busy couple and really needed a venue that could make the party great with relatively little guidance. I arrived at the reception not knowing 100% what to expect and it was AMAZING. The venue looked great, food was awesome, staff was attentive, guests were happy, and we achieved the dance party vibe we were aiming for.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

We had our wedding at Primavera on 9/8/18 and I cannot stop gushing about how amazing the entire experience was in every way. We toured Primavera on a whim while looking at venues, met Michael, and walked right back in 5 minutes later to book it! From start to finish, Primavera was so detailed and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. Michael was wonderful during the planning process, answering my many questions and accommodating all of our requests. The day of our wedding, we felt so taken care of all night by the entire Primavera staff - we didn’t have to worry about a thing and were able to focus on having fun with our friends and family. The food just keeps on coming, from the elaborate cocktail hour to the entrees - all of our wedding guests that we’ve seen since our wedding have gone on and on about how good the food was! The venue is great for ceremonies as well and even though we had to make a last minute decision on our wedding day to move the ceremony inside due to rain, the ballroom was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and the staff still had it set up perfectly an hour later when the guests were coming back in for the reception. Primavera was incredibly reasonable in terms of price as well.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Elliot · Married on 06/30/2018

The Primavera did an outstanding job with our wedding; from planning it, to running it, to keeping me and my bride comfortable throughout the entire evening. They made so many accommodations and met all the requests that we had. In addition, the food was outstanding. The food was the best I've ever had at any wedding. Furthermore, the service was fantastic. All the waiters, bartenders and hosts did an outstanding job catering to me, my family and all of our guests. I would definitely recommend the Primavera for anyone to have their wedding there. There is no better place to have a wedding at then the Primavera Regency.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Val · Married on 06/29/2018

AMAZING!! Highly recommend this venue! Beautiful renovations and the food is amazing! Ceremony area is truly romantic and perfect! Customer service is always on point and easy to work with throughout the whole process. All our guests complimented us on the venue!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Giovanna · Married on 05/24/2018

Fantastic Wedding Venue, A True Gem

The Primavera is a premier venue for a wedding in New Jersey. From our first meeting with Michael through the moment we left on the night of our reception we were treated in ways that made us feel so incredibly special. The staff at Primavera consistently went above and beyond to make our wedding day exactly what we wanted it to be. The team there was very flexible, helpful, courteous and kind. The venue itself is gorgeous. The room is elegant and grand and the space for the cocktail hour is inviting and warm. We cannot say enough good things about Michael. Michael was such an incredible partner through the entire process and it was such a pleasure to work with him. We feel so incredibly blessed to have chosen The Primavera to be our wedding venue – it was the best decision we could have possibly made through our wedding planning process.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Where do I begin? I cannot say enough amazing and wonderful things about Primavera Regency. From start to finish, the entire process of working with Michael and his staff was truly delightful. Attention to detail, open communication, guidance and ease are just a few of the adjectives to describe how it was to plan both our ceremony and reception here. When the day of the wedding came, my husband and I, our families and guests were blown away. The food was phenomenal and our maitre’d, Jeffrey, ensured the night flowed smoothly. If you want a guaranteed amazing wedding which guests will talk about for years to come, you must choose Primavera Regency!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • O

Shay · Married on 10/26/2017

100% A++++!!! My wedding was a couple of weeks ago and words truly can't express how phenomenal our whole entire experience with The Primavera Regency was. From our very first meeting with Michael, we knew this was the place for us. He was so kind and amazing, we knew we would be taken care of. Any time I emailed or called Michael, he responded within just hours! That is really important for a stressed out bride! :) My groom and I paid for the wedding ourselves and Michael helped us stay within budget without sacrificing anything. On the day of our wedding, from the moment we walked in the front doors, we were treated like royalty. Everything was absolutely perfect. The food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Our guests are still talking about the food and telling everyone they know about it!! (The food is the whole reason we first thought of Primavera because everyone we know that had been there said it was truly the best food ever, and they were 100% right.) The venue is newly renovated and gorgeous. The cake was amazing! The staff was the absolute best. Everyone was so attentive, so polite and whatever any guest needed, they would get it in a moments notice. I truly can't thank Michael and the staff enough. The whole day was better than we could have hoped for. Still dreaming about the food. Do not hesitate -- meet with Primavera ASAP and book it!!! We want to do it all over again just to experience it once more!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was spectacular! The food was beyond delicious! The staff was outstanding. The Maitre d Jeffrey gave us impeccable service. My guests could not stop raving about the food. By far, the best wedding venue out there.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    The Primavera Regency 14
    The Primavera Regency 15
    The Primavera Regency 16

Joe · Married on 09/03/2017

If you need a place for a reception, or just any occasion this is the place to go. We had our wedding reception there on 9/3/17 and it was awesome! Staff, food, venue, everything was great!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough about the Primavera Regency! We initially booked with Michael and he was there for us every step of the planning process. He was extremely responsive to e-mails and phone calls and took the time to answer all of our questions. The food and service here is phenomenal! Our Maitre D made us feel like a king and queen all night, from guiding us seamlessly through the ceremony to preparing us plates at cocktail hour to bringing us drinks throughout the night. We had our ceremony inside because of a thunderstorm and it was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more incredible day! I highly recommend the Primavera for your big day! Reasonably priced, incredible food, and unparalleled service...you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Juliannd · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Michael and the Primavera Regency staff! My wedding was 4/8/17 and it was PERFECT, even though it really wasn’t. We had 4 people drop out the day of the wedding and 1 person ask to come who had told us they would not be able to make it. Of course, they were not sitting at the same table. Michael took these changes in stride, not looking worried at all! Then, my husband’s friends took it upon themselves to move to a different table (with their place settings, before dinner was served). I don’t think I would have even known they had done that except that it happened right in front of the head table. Michael and the staff at Primavera rolled with the changes and did not say one word to us about it! Beyond their amazing handling of the difficulties, they were extremely attentive all night long. We opted to go to cocktail hour and were given our own table with samplings from every station there - and all of the passed food was given to us in the Bridal Suite beforehand! Everyone warned me I would have to remember to eat on the day of the wedding, but they were wrong - Primavera remembered for me! I am sincerely, utterly and eternally grateful to all of the staff and crew that helped make my wedding such a success. Every guest commented on the gorgeous decor and the amazing food! Shockingly, this was also the least expensive reception venue we visited!! I would have paid more! I would recommend Primavera as a wedding location to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Renee · Married on 09/17/2016

The service and food were wonderful! Best place ever to have a wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2016

KRYSTEL · Married on 08/21/2016

We are so pleased and thankful with Primavera Regency! With a very reasonable price, the food was just beyond our expectations and the service simply admirable! Mike helped us a lot throughout the whole process and he was readily available to answer our questions. My relatives were all praises with this place. I would get married here again and again!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Sebastian · Married on 08/21/2016

Our wedding was just WOW. The value that Primavera provided for the money we paid was the best bang for your buck!!!! The displays of cheeses and meats, carving, chaffing stations exceeded our expectation. The maitre d Jeffrey was just perfect. He took care of us so well that we felt like king and a queen on their royal party. He was always around and very polite and helpful. I cannot ask anymore from him.
    The venue itself is beautiful and does one wedding at a time. They have valet parking and separate ballroom and cocktail hour room. They have grand piano available for participants to play and their ballroom is wonderful.
    All the food they had was either good or amazing. Open bar was great as well. They have everything you want and when I requested drink that they did not have they made it happen (I guess they run out to liquor store lol).
    In summary: perfect place for wedding reception (and outside ceremony if you will) for a very reasonable price.
    Thank you very much whole Primavera Regency team, especially Mike and Jeffrey !

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2016

Our wedding was on August 12, 2016 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Primavera Regency in Stirling, NJ. We booked our wedding with the manager, Michael, and he was extremely patient and helpful. Any questions that I had months prior he was happy to answer and was always prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. The venue is very organized and was very on top of the details for my big day. They worked well with my vendors and the decorations were perfect. The food is absolutely amazing and my family, who are tough critics, are still talking about how delicious the food was.

Ahmed, our Maitre'd, was outstanding and went above and beyond during the whole wedding. He worked perfectly with my day of coordinator and was able to seamlessly transform the reception room for our ceremony within minutes since a thunderstorm rolled in 10 minutes prior. We booked the venue because we heard wonderful things from friends and they exceeded my expectations in every way.

We used Jimmy Ponzio for our photo booth and uplighting. Jimmy's company is called Empyre Entertainment and they are the in-house entertainment company for The Primavera. Jimmy was also easy to work with and my guests had a great time at his photo booth. The lighting was beautiful and exactly how I wanted. The Primavera has built-in lighting and Empyre offered competitive rates on in-house entertainment. I liked that they offered this and other venues did not.

The Primavera's staff defines what customer service should be. They also only have one event going on at once so you get very personalized service and plenty of parking and space in the venue. Your guests will actually be able to sit at cocktail hour since the room is very large. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • COLLEEN

COLLEEN · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Primavera Regency on hot humid Saturday and could not have asked for a better wedding. We were made to feel so special on our day and we never were in need of anything for the whole event…from my arrival at the Bridal Suite…through the outdoor ceremony…into cocktail hour…ending with the reception-I never had a worry or concern. The venue is very elegant and the price is quite reasonable for all that is included. The entire staff was the outgoing and social individuals we have ever met. It was the absolutely most incredible food we have ever had at any event anywhere. There was definitely not a shortage of food and it was all delicious. I have gotten so many compliments on how nice the event looked. We were made to feel so special and had the most unbelievable time. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to celebrate our marriage! We would highly recommend The Primavera Regency for any and all events!

Sent on 07/27/2016

erin · Married on 07/08/2016

THIS VENUE IS AMAZING. Michael made everything easy from day 1 when we officially booked. Prior to the event he made planning easy, fun, and seamless. The day of was magical. The food was incredible, the staff was professional, and the venue was beautiful. I cannot express enough how pleased I am with the Primavera. The price was well within our budget, and what we got for our money almost seamed too good to be true! Check out the Primavera! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

I had my engagement party here & everything was amazing! The food is great & the staff is so friendly and helpful. Thank you Primavera!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Shawna · Married on 06/17/2016

We could not have asked for a more perfect day! The Primavera Regency was hands down the best place to have our reception. Michael, our coordinator, was THE BEST! He made sure that everything went perfectly. He and the staff made sure that we ate (something that so many couples miss out on), and that we had everything we needed the entire night. He even went around to our guests making sure that they were satisfied with the services. The rooms were beautiful and the food is outstanding! Guests from our wedding are still talking about how amazing the food was. If you are looking for an incredible celebration with delicious food and amazing service, this is definitely the place to go with! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Primavera! Both my sister and myself got married here within 6 months of each other...needless to say that our family and overlapping friends did not mind going back to Primavera the second time! You truly cannot beat the quality of food and service here -- everything was delicious and the staff is so thoughtful and they really do care about making your wedding special. There were so many times over the 2 events that a server would overhear one of our guests say something like "Oh I wish I could take one of these prime ribs home it's so good" and then a few minutes later there's one wrapped up on the table in a to-go box...little things like this happened numerous times and it really is a testament to Michael and his leadership. He runs that venue like a well oiled machine, yet is very calm and so kind. They also have many preferred vendors that we worked with (DJ, photographer, photo booth), which made the process even easier, especially for me since I was planning my wedding from across the country. Seriously, GO SEE MICHAEL and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/25/2016