The Plant Shoppe Florist Reviews

The Plant Shoppe Florist 5
The Plant Shoppe Florist 6
  • Sharon

Sharon Hook · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful old fashioned flowers and bouquet

Excellent service with amazing designs and flowers. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Plant Shoppe Florist 7

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your house was the perfect setting for your wedding. Great place to share you love with family & friends.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2019

Gorgeous flowers, great service!

We loved our bouquets and arrangements by Betsy! She made it easy for me (with no floral experience AND planning from out of state) by requesting my Pinterest board, then went over it with me over the phone, asking questions and clarifying the styles I liked/didn't like. She was flexible when I wanted to stay within a budget, and we ended up using my bridesmaid's bouquets for most of the centerpieces & doing greenery and blooms with candles or lanterns for the other tables, which was great and looked beautiful. She made a gorgeous arrangement for our seating chart and for two barrels, and very pretty boutonnieres and corsages! She delivered the bouquets to our getting-ready location and the rest to our 30-minutes-out-of-town venue, which was much appreciated!! Overall would definitely recommend--thank you Betsy!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    The Plant Shoppe Florist 8

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I love your profile picture, it was a pleasure working with you. Please send us some additional images, we love to see how it all came together.

Rochelle Rogers · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful and affordable!

Betsy did a fantastic job and made my wedding day vision a reality! I wanted a big messy bouquet and she delivered! My birdcage centerpieces turned out to be even more beautiful than I imagined! She’s fun to work with and very affordable. She delivered our flowers on time the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her and the Plant Shoppe is in the Gainesville area!

Sent on 11/22/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as well. The birdcages you provided were fabulous to work with.

Laken · Married on 05/05/2018

Betsey did an awesome job with the flowers for our wedding! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Hyacinth · Married on 04/14/2018

Betsy really delivered on our wedding day. She really listened to what I wanted for my flowers (colorful and leafy) and came through with such beautiful arrangements, especially my bouquet. I loved how she worked with the decor we already had and accentuated it with the most wonderful selection of flowers, ferns, moss and air plants. The finished arrangements were better than anything I could have dreamt of. I wish they lasted forever!

She was really awesome to work with, too. We're an out-of-state couple, so we mostly had to talk via phone and emails. She was patient with me through the planning process, gave helpful suggestions about the design and kept everything on budget. I'm really happy that I went with The Plant Shoppe Florist.

Sent on 04/30/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you!!! You were a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to see the images captured by your photographer.

Stefani · Married on 03/30/2018

Everything was perfect! The flowers and decor was everything I hoped for.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Paola · Married on 03/24/2018

Betsy was great. She exceeded my expectations. I loved all of her work. It was just like the picture and how I imagine. She was very helpful, patient and understanding. I will recommend her to everyone and if will go to her again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

You and your mother are too sweet. Thank you for the kind words and warm hug form your mom on the wedding night. It was a pleasure working with you.

Dana · Married on 03/03/2018

The Plant Shoppe is a MUST for your wedding in Gainesville. Betsy is extremely creative with ideas, flowers were as fresh as could be, our son/daughter in law's wedding was a hit due to this florist. Our photos are amazing with the flowers and decor.
    Don't shop anywhere else-go to the Plant Shoppe Florist only!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Charlie to bring her vision to reality for their wedding day.

Thome · Married on 02/17/2018

Betsy was delightful to work with for my wedding arrangements. I got bouquets, boutonnieres, a table runner (for our intimate party of 20) as well as a centerpiece that - per her suggestion - served as an altar piece AND the focal piece of the reception table. She was organized and checked in with me leading up to the date to verify details and such. I felt confident in her reliability and she did not disappoint with her timely delivery and everything. The arrangements were gorgeous and complimented by all guests. I also appreciated her working with me on pricing since we did have such a small wedding, I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers. She made smart, gorgeous suggestions that my wallet thanks her for!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Katy · Married on 01/13/2018

Betsy, The Plant Shoppe is a TRUE GEM. From just a few phone conversations and an inspiration board on Pinterest, you were able to create the most breathtaking flowers I have ever laid my eyes on. I could not have imagined more beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I feel like you had known me for years and were a part of my brain when I saw those flowers, because they were so spot on what I wanted. I can't thank you and your team enough for making my big day THAT much more beautiful. I cannot wait to share photos with you!

Sent on 01/29/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I am humbled by what you said. Can't wait to see how it was captured.

Jessi · Married on 01/13/2018

Betsy is a pleasure to work with! She is extremely professional and does amazing work. You will not regret hiring her.

Sent on 01/29/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.

Sara · Married on 01/06/2018

Betsy from The Plant Shoppe was absolutely amazing! I tried to get in contact with multiple flower vendors in Gainesville and Betsy was the only person who took the time to reply back to me and answer all of my questions. I planned my wedding remotely so a lot of the communication was done through email. I sent Betsy a photograph of what I wanted the bouquets to look like and she matched them exactly! I highly recommend using The Plant Shoppe!

Sent on 01/08/2018

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Best Wishes. Our gain, and other vendors loss.

Mayra · Married on 11/25/2017

Stunning beautiful couldn’t be more happy !!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Your color choices made it easy for us to come up with a beautiful flower combination for you.

Haley · Married on 11/18/2017

Besty was awesome! From helping me find alternatives to what wasn't in season, to bringing in new ideas, and me changing my mind after I already paid she did amazing. My flowers fit my venue and theme so well. The Plant Shoppe helped make my day just a little more special!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Grayson · Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely amazing! My bouquet was stunning and everything I asked for.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • Miki

Miki · Married on 08/05/2017

I absolutely loved working with Betsy! Besides the flowers for my wedding, we also went through The Plant Shoppe for our invitations. We were so pleased with our experience with them & highly recommend The Plant Shoppe to anyone in or around Gainesville.

Sent on 08/16/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation. I can't wait to see more of the images that were captured that day.
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/21/2017

Betsy you killed it! Totally blew my expectations out of the water with the centerpieces and bouquets for our wedding. Thanks for putting up with me and rolling with my last minute changes and add ons. My favorite of all were the flower crowns you did for myself and the flower girl!

Sent on 05/29/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the great review. I can't wait to see some of the images captured that day. Thanks for putting your trust into us.

Aleksandra · Married on 05/06/2017

Very professional and beautiful designs!

Sent on 02/18/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.

Christine · Married on 04/22/2017

I rate the Plant Shoppe five stars. Betsy and her staff are amazing and are so creative. I loved my flowers and so did my wedding guest. I will use them in the future for up coming events!

Sent on 06/22/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thanks, Christine. It was a pleasure working with you. See you again soon!

katie · Married on 03/18/2017

Betsy and her team were very easy to work with and they really made my wedding day visions come to life. They were very flexible when we had anything to discuss and I felt that we were in very capable hands throughout the entire planning process!!!

Sent on 03/19/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

We loved working with your lanterns and ideas you brought to us. Thank you for the kind words.

Kayla · Married on 02/25/2017

I am so happy we used Betsy and her team for our flowers. We had a few meetings beforehand to go over specifics and Betsy was on top of everything. She was so calm and collected even though I didn't have much of a clue what I wanted most of the time. Every time I had an idea, she knew exactly what to do. On the big day, our reception venue messed up the timeline a bit, but Betsy and her team still delivered! The flowers were amazingly beautiful and better than I even imagined. My bouquet was perfect! And the flowers that went on our chuppah were stunning; we had so many compliments.

Sent on 03/06/2017

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I would love to see some of the images that were captured that day. Best wishes to you!!!

rainy · Married on 11/12/2016

The flowers at my wedding were so beautiful and truly tied the entire event all together. The florists were all very helpful in explaining what you do and do not need for flowers for wedding, and had a great price!

Sent on 11/22/2016

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.
  • auberginequeen

Alise · Married on 11/05/2016

Our florist, the Plante Shoppe, made beautiful bouquets and a gazebo piece for us. When I talked to Betsey, I didn't really know what I wanted. She showed me lots of photos and was really great at making suggestions for flowers and colors that would fit. They came out even more beautiful than I was expecting them to be! She was also accommodating when I needed to change our appointment time at the last minute, which I appreciated and generally was very communicative.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2016

Betsy was always available for any questions or concerns and had great advice.
    The flowers were amazing and lasted so long after the event as well. I was able to take my bouquet to work and enjoy it even more.
    The flowers were affordable, the plants made a difference for filling blank spaces.
    Delivery and pick up were right on time. I will use them again in the future without hesitation.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Janet · Married on 10/01/2016

Betsy is so wonderful! The flowers were just as I pictured! She made my vision come true! The flowers were so beautiful! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2016

The Plant Shoppe Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.