The Planning Place Events Reviews

8 Reviews for The Planning Place Events

• Jenna

Jenna Kate Rhoady · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Booked for wedding

We hired Ruth for our wedding next September and she’s been incredibly helpful! I am a high stress person and with one phone call, I already started to feel better. I know Ruth will be an essential part in helping our wedding day run smoothly!

Sent on 07/26/2019

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for the kind words. Good to know about your stress, so we can help alleviate some of that for you! I'm looking forward to your big day!

• Megan

Megan Maloney · Married on 07/27/2019

Day of Wedding Planning

Ruth was extremely helpful with the day of planning of my wedding. She made sure the timeline was on schedule and that all the important vendors were connected and knew the timeline. She greatly reduced my stress that weekend. SO happy we had her!

Sent on 08/21/2019

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Megan, thanks again for your kind review. Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun to work with your entire family. Wishing you and Nick a long and happy life together!

M. Williams- Burns · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent!

Ruth was perfect! I had so much fun working with her as I planned my wedding. Ruth brought my dream of a lovely and elegant wedding to life. I highly recommend her! We will be back when we plan our 10th anniversary!

Sent on 06/20/2019

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Burns! (Can you believe your married?) I appreciate your kind words! We look forward to your 10th anniversary, wow!
    We wish your family all the best!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/25/2018

Ruth is excellent! We hired her for the day of (month of) but she was there for us through the whole thing. She is EXTREMELY helpful and knowledgeable. Having her there for us took some much stress off our shoulders we were able to enjoy our day without a single worry. I highly recommend Ruth and The Planning Place!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for your very kind review. I'm so glad you and Chris were able to have a great time at your own wedding! Wishing you guys the best! Ruth

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2017

The last month before my daughter's wedding I became overwhelmed with all the last minute details. Ruth jumped in and I felt immediate relief. I was able to enjoy the process again. Since she is so experienced she brought up points that my daughter and would never thought of. She kept excellent flow of information between vendors and best of all she helped with the daunting task of the wedding day schedule. By the time the wedding got there she felt like a friend. She knew the hopes of my daughter and her fiance and was able to make their day just what they invisioned. I can't tell you how happy I am that I hired Ruth. It allowed me not to stress the day of and really enjoy being the mother of the bride!

Sent on 11/14/2017

The Planning Place Events's reply:

I love the way you worded that, "Mother of the Bride"! It was such a pleasure working with you and your families. By the time it was over, I felt like I too, had made a new friend. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy yourself and loved the smile on Sarah's face!

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Ruth was so helpful during the wedding planning process. She would always get back to my husband and I very quickly with any questions we had. We planned our wedding from another state and we couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 10/23/2016

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Thank you Melanie, it was so much fun to work with you and Joe. The fact that you took the time to write this makes me happy to know how pleased you were. Wishing you the best!

P · Married on 09/30/2016

A wedding planner is a must for any wedding. I highly recommend Ruth for the job. Her service was priceless. Ruth keeped us on track throughout the process letting us know about upcoming deadlines. She found the best cost options for vendors for us and even jumped into quick action to assist with a last minute crisis. Ruth is also a wonderful person! She is sweet, polite, a great listener and always put our needs and wants first. Everyone in our wedding party and vendor list came up to us to say how wonderful she was to them. The best man thanked her in his speech because he said the groom told him "Ruth was so helpful they couldn't have done it without her!" I agree!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Dear P,
    I'm so glad you were happy and felt well taken care of. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We truly love what we do!

Haley · Married on 09/05/2015

Wonderful service! She is prompt professional and extremely caring- with a great eye for detail. I would gladly use The planning place for future events

Sent on 12/18/2017

The Planning Place Events's reply:

Haley, thank you so much for your review. I would love to work alongside you on any special event you have in the future! Ruth