The Pines at Genesee Reviews

The Pines at Genesee 7
  • Anne

Anne Jordan · Getting married on 11/24/2021

simply beautiful

My cousin got married last fall and I absolutely feel in love the moment we got there it was breath taking and I want my wedding to be there

Sent on 10/17/2019

The Pines at Genesee's reply:

Hello Anne!

Thank you for these kind words! We feel the same way and would be pleased to host your big day.
    Best,
    The Pines Team
  • Stasia

Stasia Henderson · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Magical Venue

Fantastic Venue! I got married here and it was truly a magical place to get married at! We had Erika as our coordinator and she was fantastic. She really responsive when I had questions or concerns and she really made sure that the wedding went perfect.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Adams · Married on 09/26/2019

Truly amazing!

I cannot rave enough about Stephanie and her team of at The Pines. Stephanie is amazing and went above and beyond to make us feel so relaxed on our wedding day. The staff was even able to help with break down of floral arrangements without even needing to ask for their help. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jordan · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Venue w/ an Amazing Team!

We were so impressed with quality of service and how exceptional our wedding turned out thanks to the organization skills & the people that work at the pines @ Genesee, in particular, Vivian Wierness! We highly recommend this venue along with their catering service & their preferred vendors! I am not exaggerating when I say EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! Thank you Pines at Genesee for making our special day the best it could have been! We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Pines at Genesee's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! We were delighted to be a part of your special day! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and joy together.
    Warmly,
    The Pines Team

Megan Purcell · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Catering Crew!

I used the Pines Catering for my wedding in August of 2019. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie and her staff to everyone! Stephanie was an absolute joy to work with! She was kind, flexible, organized, fun, always willing to go beyond the catering aspect of her job and always quick to respond. When I was getting ready to walk down the isle Stephanie walked behind me to the grass so my dress wouldn't drag in the mud and then fanned it out for me! Throughout my wedding Stephanie always made sure I had something to eat and a drink in my hand! Her staff was equally as enjoyable as her! Everyone was harding working, happy and easy to talk to. On my wedding night I was able to be in the moment having fun the entire night without a worry in the world and I attribute a lot of that to all the help and absolute confidence I had in Stephanie and her team! Lastly, the food was just amazing! Every one of my guests loved their meal and the h'ordeuvres! If you want good food, a great team and a catering director that becomes a friend I highly recommend The Pines Catering!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Keely Sedbrook · Married on 08/16/2019

PERFECTION at its finest!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Stop the search now, because this is the place! We had Erika as our wedding coordinator, and the catering staff was off the charts accommodating. All of our guests kept commenting on how personable the staff was and how attentive the were to each and every need. The Pines wins all votes hands down! Stellar rustic atmosphere that will guarantee your big day will be exactly the way you want it- perfect. 5 stars on literally everything!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
    The Pines at Genesee 8

Michael Curtis · Married on 07/13/2019

Customer Service

I recently officiated a wedding at this venue. The Staff is very friendly and efficient. The wedding planner was amazing! She was very organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. I left an item there and she shipped it to me the very next day! Hats off to this venue for their customer service!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Robin · Married on 07/05/2019

Such an amazing night!

From the second I toured the Pines at Genesee, I knew this would be the perfect venue. The staff worked so hard and made life easy. The day of coordinators are life savers! Lauren was great and helped us to be in the right place at the right time. Not to mention the food, it was amazing! You won't regret having your wedding here, this was easily one of the best nights of my life

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommended!

We absolutely loved working with The Pines at Genesee and Vivian (who was our coordinator) for our wedding day! We cannot say enough good things about how they handled things on the day of our wedding when the weather did not cooperate and we had to move our ceremony inside. Vivian handled everything with a calm demeanor and worked to make everything so beautiful! The Pines were incredibly professional with communicating with our other vendors and were helpful and patient in answering my thousands of questions and requests. I truly felt like we could just rely on The Pines to handle everything! We have gotten so many compliments and heard so many great things from our guests as well about The Pines and their incredible staff. It is a beautiful venue and they really work to help you make your day special! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    The Pines at Genesee 13
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/15/2019

Don’t even question it

Words cannot describe how excellent Stephanie and her team were. They catered for our wedding, and the food was incredible. Plus, ALL of the staff there were attentive to details and catered to our every need. Our day was memorable because of their hard work and friendly service.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jeff Turner · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience!! 5 stars!

Our experience at the pines was absolutely amazing. What they don’t tell you is, you get a wedding coordinator included in the price of the package. We had Erika, she was the absolute best. She recommended menu options, gave us photographer referrals, and even got drinks for the groomsmen. Not to mention she made our day an absolutely incredible experience. I honestly can’t recommend the pines or Erika enough.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Claire Z · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible! Beautiful! Highly recomend!

I can’t say enough good things about The Pines and getting to work with Erika! Her and her team helped make our wedding so, so beautiful, fun, and seamless because of how incredibly knowledgeable, organized, attentive, and helpful they are! For the entirety of the planning process and the day of, my husband and I and the rest of our families and friends felt so, so taken care of by Erika and her team. Erika had great insight on every wedding vendor you would ever need (photographer/videographer, DJ, floral arrangements, hair and make-up, officiant, etc.) and helped us plan and setup every little detail of the wedding, which made our planning process so enjoyable. The venue is beautiful and we loved that we were able to do our ceremony outside with a mountain feel! The food at The Pines is super yummy and the staff could not have been any better! My husband and I have gotten countless compliments on how beautiful The Pines is and how kind and helpful the entire staff was! Would highly, highly, highly recommend The Pines!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Chris

Chris Rasmussen · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing venue tucked in the trees

I was hired to be the videographer at a wedding here and it's an amazing venue. It really made my job easy by providing such an amazing backdrop. Having the ceremony sites tucked back in the trees was really cool. Along with the venue being amazing, the staff were super helpful and flexible. Everything came together to make a great video for the couple:

I'd definitely recommend the Pines, one of my favorite weddings this year!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Sara

Sara Nelson · Married on 05/05/2019

Such a beautiful venue

Erika was our coordinator and we could not be happier with the results. Our endless questions and requests were always answered and handled. We never had a doubt that our wedding day would have any issues. She kept us calm throughout the process planning everything and the day of. The venue as a whole is such a wonderful place to have a wedding. We continue to hear comments about the quality of service and how good the food tasted! We are so happy we chose to get married here!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    The Pines at Genesee 14
    The Pines at Genesee 15
  • Brontie

Brontie · Married on 10/21/2018

I can't give enough praise!

I don't feel like I'm exaggerating when I say that this venue was perfect! They were very professional and knew exactly what they were doing. The food was terrific, the service was exceptional, all of the staff looked happy to be there and ready to help! I also appreciated the kind of "all-in-one" feel this venue gave. They took care of catering, bartending, and a lot of the set up/clean up. We were responsible for what we brought; it was that simple! I would highly recommend these guys for your venue.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding was on June 30th, and we were very happy with The Pines. The staff is very professional from the get-go, and answered any questions we had in a very timely and succinct manner. The ceremony sites are beautiful, the reception was very well set up, and all of the guests we spoke to commented on how amazing the venue was in general. There are a lot of rules that must be followed (i.e. use of their catering service, how high up candle flames can go, using real flower petals, etc.), but I felt like that information was very up front. We compared pricing between their in-house catering and other catering in Denver before booking, and it was very similar cost wise-not to mention their food was absolutely delicious.

It was nice to have all of the tables, linens, plates, cups, cutlery, etc. taken care of by the venue. An event coordinator is also there to help make sure you know what's going on before the event (including a planning meeting), and helps with any issues the day of. Our event coordinator was Regan, and she was truly amazing. I would definitely recommend The Pines to anyone who wants to get married in the mountains, but stay close to the Denver area.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/24/2018

The Pines is a PERFECT venue. The Pines offers that mountain/wilderness taste of Colorado without the price tag of a true mountain wedding. It is a beautiful location and we were lucky enough to have a few deer trot by during our photos! The staff are fabulous. From the initial tour to our planning meeting to the day-of execution- they know their stuff. The venue is quite reasonably priced, they let you bring in your own alcohol (which saves a ton of money), and their food is very good. The venue does off-site catering as well, so you know the food is a home run. They do monthly tastings which are great to take advantage of. We had so many compliments on both the venue and the food. Nichole was our coordinator and she was a joy to work with- she was organized, calm, accommodating and professional. The catering staff was great as well, as the banquet captain was attentive and there for our every need. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue, the whole planning process was seamless with their support. They have great relationships with vendors and can make good recommendations. With two ceremony options and two reception offerings- they can work with so many different visions!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2017

The Pines at Genesee is AMAZING!!! From the first visit and consultation to the final day of our wedding, we couldn't be happier with our experience. We had our first visit and consultation with Regan and I have to tell you that I feel lucky to have been able to work with her during this process. We were sold on the venue after our first visit and from then on, Regan was on top of everything that we needed. Questions, suggestions, and advice were given in a timely manner and I felt like she took a real interest in our special day. She was there as our coordinator on the day of our wedding and then for the reception that followed. One of the best things we found about The Pines is that they offer a vendor package for many of the services you would need. We liked that they offered a couple of different options for each of vendors as well as a complete list of people/companies that they work with on a regular basis. This was super helpful for us to pick and choose reputable vendors. The venue itself is beautiful. We chose the Evergreen Terrace to hold our ceremony. It was perfect. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful it was. The backdrop of large rocks, trees, and the sun shining into the trees provided the best scenery for our ceremony and pictures. The reception was equally as awesome. We had the Lower Level of the Pines. The layout and setup of the room was setup exactly how we had asked. It was very pretty and comfortable for the guests. THE FOOD IS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! Every guest at our wedding raved about the food. We did the Walk Around Feast option and upgraded to the Prime Rib as one of our entrees. Everything was delicious and there were enough options to satisfy every guest. Everyone on the staff was very nice and professional during our event. We had such a great day and I can't imagine getting married at any other venue.

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Franki

Franki · Married on 07/21/2017

The event coordinators at the Pines at Genesee are all so helpful and amazing! I couldn't have imagined a better turn out for our special day. We were so thankful for the help and hard work everyone put into making our day so perfect! I highly recommend this venue for both a beautiful ceremony and a seamless reception.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Shanea · Married on 07/06/2017

The staff from the beginning was amazing. Stephanie was really attentive and helpful! On the day her staff made sure not only my husband and I were taken care of but our parents and grandparents too. Our whole family loved the Pines! And the food was good too!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Juliana · Married on 06/23/2017

We had the best experience with everyone at the venue and the location itself provides all of the beauty you need! We attended multiple tastings and the food was always amazing! All of the coordinators were great to work with and always answered our questions in a timely manner. Our guests and vendors were so grateful for the kindness and above and beyond service :)

Sent on 07/26/2017

K. Holland · Married on 06/02/2017

Beautiful and Special

We had our wedding at the Pines at Genesee and couldn't have asked for a better venue. It was a great price since we were very budget conscious. The venue was gorgeous and everyone that worked there made me feel extra special. My husband had a hangover on our wedding day (enter eye rolling) and Regan (our coordinator through the venue) made him hangover drinks all night to keep him going!
    I didn't want my groom to see me the day of or at the venue and everyone did everything they could to make sure I stayed hidden until walking down the aisle. OH and the food was DELICIOUS!!
    I am so appreciative of everyone that works at the Pines for making our day absolutely special.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    The Pines at Genesee 24
    The Pines at Genesee 25
    The Pines at Genesee 26

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

I absolutely loved having my ceremony and reception at The Pines at Genesee. I live in Dallas and while I was trying to figure out all of the details of the day all of the girls there were super helpful. Vivian was my contact person and she was absolutely great. She helped me make arrangements and decisions and answered a million of my questions! She made everything run smoothly before and on our special day. The location is beautiful and the people are awesome!

Sent on 10/01/2017

J · Married on 05/13/2017

We just had our wedding here and I can't say enough good things about this place. The food was great and the staff was extremely helpful with the setup and clean up afterwards that it really was an easy transition. It is a little difficult for people to get to but the location is very beautiful. Vivian was very easy to work with and made the day less stressful for me. She really did an amazing job and answered all my questions and was very responsive. Having the option of bringing our liquor was such a huge savings that we had an open bar all night. They have so many choices in food that it's really hard to go wrong with anything you choose. I would highly recommend the pines.

Sent on 05/19/2017
  • DJardine

Danielle · Married on 01/22/2017

I was in California when I started planning my wedding so Lindsay had to work with me over email till a month before when I was able to meet one of her employees during the food tasting. It didn't matter Lindsay didn't even flinch, she worked with me for months almost every day over email, planning every little detail. I ordered a package they had which included the cake (which tasted and looked incredible!), the DJ (who was fabulous!) and the photographer (who will now be my photographer when ever I need professional photos taken and who got tons of compliments!). The package made planning a lot easer and the wedding cheeper. (If anyone wants to know more about the pricing I am willing to talk about it I just don't want to broadcast it over the internet.)
    I also had the catering done by the Pines. The food was incredible! The chef had to deal with more then one food allergy and did it with incredibly well!). We got tons of compliments on how well the chef and the kitchen staff handled all of the food allergies while still preparing a great tasting meal for everyone!

Lindsay I wanted to thank you and everyone at the Pines, you all did an amazing job helping me plan my wedding, setting it up, pre-paring the food, and having the wedding go off without a single problem! Thank you to you and your entire team! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting or better people to help make my day so special, and so memorable!

Sent on 01/24/2017